darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Crash Bandicoot (CONFIRMED IN SONY STREAM GG THE HYPE)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Crash Bandicoot (CONFIRMED IN SONY STREAM GG THE HYPE)
Bitmap Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#301 Posted: 22:26:22 17/06/2016
ama about Crash

I know my stuff
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#302 Posted: 20:49:13 18/06/2016
Crash version is not Toysrus exclusive, Its up for pre-order at gamestop.com and in store at gamestop right now. (USA)

PS4: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/ga...-edition/131810

PS3: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/ga...-edition/131809

Just got back from pre-ordering the PS4 version in store at my local gamestop.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:51:52 18/06/2016 by darkrai848
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#303 Posted: 22:44:23 18/06/2016
Quote: darkrai848
Crash version is not Toysrus exclusive, Its up for pre-order at gamestop.com and in store at gamestop right now. (USA)

thanks for the heads up. i'll pre-order it using best buy when it shows up there so i can get my GCU discount.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#304 Posted: 00:54:00 19/06/2016
^I haven't seen it yet!

HYPE
---
Boop me if you see this.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#305 Posted: 01:06:11 19/06/2016
EXPANSION PACKS COULD BE BACK!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#306 Posted: 02:18:19 19/06/2016
Where did you see this Drawdler?
---
bye
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#307 Posted: 02:24:03 19/06/2016
Quote: newkill
Where did you see this Drawdler?

Someone caught it at General. Can't find a video with it though, but to be fair there are TONS of Crash videos now.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#308 Posted: 15:49:18 19/06/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

thanks for the heads up. i'll pre-order it using best buy when it shows up there so i can get my GCU discount.

According to Skylanders.com it is toysrus, and gamestop exclusive. (those are the only retailers it lists). And both toysrus and gamestop clam it as an exclusive.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#309 Posted: 16:11:59 19/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
Quote: Bifrost
The guy who made the video a few pages back. He doesn't deserve one cent of ads from anyone let alone us if he'll be a crybaby, so I won't post any links. Just set Skylanders to last 24 hours on youtube and you can't miss it.

Ooh you mean Haedox. Yea, that guy is a brat I'm just gonna ignore him.

It's extremely fustrating to see that a person can't criticise Skylanders without being called retarded or a manchild by people on here.
Stop it. You're making us all look like intolerant idiots.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:17:27 19/06/2016 by SirKev7
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#310 Posted: 16:44:34 19/06/2016
Quote: SirKev7
Quote: PwnageFTW
The guy who made the video a few pages back. He doesn't deserve one cent of ads from anyone let alone us if he'll be a crybaby, so I won't post any links. Just set Skylanders to last 24 hours on youtube and you can't miss it.

Ooh you mean Haedox. Yea, that guy is a brat I'm just gonna ignore him.

It's extremely fustrating to see that a person can't criticise Skylanders without being called retarded or a manchild by people on here.

To be completely fair... His video is garbage. Like, utter trash! All of his arguments either make no sense or are based completely on ignorance of the series and its fanbase. But, I do agree that we should all take the high ground and not JUST insult him.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:16:17 19/06/2016 by TheToyNerd
#311 Posted: 16:52:34 19/06/2016

That's not too different from what he does. There are plenty of users around who dislike Skylanders, nobody's calling them names until they actually start causing trouble. It's been 5 years to try and have better relationships with the genwunners but while we're the ones supporting "killing Spyro" and literally ruining childhoods and what have you, niceness can only go so far.
Was that a genuine 'oh I could care less about Skylanders' or 'Crash at least looks better than what they did wtih Spyro' as I've seen with so many people this last week, wouldn't even bat an eye. That's two videos 100% dedicated to ****ting on the game and anyone that accepts its existence.

Won't drag it any further than this though. Talk good or talk bad, it's giving attention.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:55:15 19/06/2016 by Bifrost
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#312 Posted: 17:23:39 19/06/2016

That's not too different from what he does. There are plenty of users around who dislike Skylanders, nobody's calling them names until they actually start causing trouble. It's been 5 years to try and have better relationships with the genwunners but while we're the ones supporting "killing Spyro" and literally ruining childhoods and what have you, niceness can only go so far.
Was that a genuine 'oh I could care less about Skylanders' or 'Crash at least looks better than what they did wtih Spyro' as I've seen with so many people this last week, wouldn't even bat an eye. That's two videos 100% dedicated to ****ting on the game and anyone that accepts its existence.

Won't drag it any further than this though. Talk good or talk bad, it's giving attention.

Haedox isn't causing any trouble. He's simply giving his opinion on a cerain topic and he should be allowed to do that without being attacked by mindless fanboys for no reason.
I watched both of his videos and not once did he ever go after anyone who enjoys playing Skylanders, and even asked people who disagreed with him to comment their thoughts below.
#313 Posted: 17:43:25 19/06/2016
I sure hope that is the case then, because the arguments used on both made it feel like you're doing wrong to people if you like the series.

But again, I said I'd drop it since there isn't anything actually happening. I'd be the only one to lose if I got my jimmies rustled by every single negative thing on social media.

Back on topic, I do wonder if, with Crash being his own Location Piece, if the Expansion Level will be as big as APs usually are. The level showcased in the demo is preeeetty short even if it looks like level 5 at the most. If they're changing the rules to fit Crash's universe, however, you can't go all out without eating up development time.
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#314 Posted: 20:11:19 19/06/2016
Just a reminder that this topic existed and we were all so oblivious.

Sorry if it's off topic :3
#315 Posted: 00:29:44 20/06/2016
Well at that time there was no Skylanders, or it was the DS black sheep as well.

Oh my god people are actually spreading misinformation that VV is the only Skylanders developer team so the Crash remasters will be half-assed. Not even bringing up the fact now the new stupid Spyro misconception is that he's Flame Dragon recolored and he wasn't in the series until that point(Spyro's Kingdom anyone?)?!

God, someone remind me to not look at any Sony E3 discussions anymore. I don't have a twitter or a Google+ to correct this and doesn't seem like anyone from our fanbase cared to do so etiher. Next they're going to tell us Crash's level is the remaster's assets---oh wait someone here speculated that already, they'll take that as truth.

Might be going offtopic here for a post,but if you guys want to know the youtubers in question, BrainscratchComms. Same guys that usually do the research and try to give games a chance, that I respect so much. Yup I'm frustrated.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:35:24 20/06/2016 by Bifrost
#316 Posted: 01:25:03 20/06/2016
Thank you Bifrost! I just left a comment. I hate misinformation like that being spread.
#317 Posted: 02:11:00 20/06/2016
Did someone get the jetpack power up at any point in the footage? Might be a late upgrade and they seemed to reset him often, but maybe someone got lucky.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:08:19 20/06/2016 by TTD
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#318 Posted: 02:50:22 20/06/2016
Probably not. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a path exclusive thing either.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#319 Posted: 16:36:07 20/06/2016
This should be... Interesting!
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#320 Posted: 16:45:42 20/06/2016

According to Skylanders.com it is toysrus, and gamestop exclusive. (those are the only retailers it lists). And both toysrus and gamestop clam it as an exclusive.

maybe, but even when my original post that I was wondering if it was toysrus exclusive, it was only showing up as toysrus. Yet it hasn't shown on Toysrus online site at all. Amazon.com does have a listing for it
but you can't preorder it yet.
I may email their customer service at some point soon just to ask amazon if they are going to get it or not. I want to preorder the crash edition from them. Currently I have it preordered at Gamestop. But I kinda want to cancel that order one last time and rethink things.

If I can get the crash edition on amazon.com that'd be Best.
But currently I have the Crash Edition and the Wii U Dark Edition preordered on gamestop... I think I want to change this to being Crash Edition and Xbox One Dark Edition and eventually I'll just buy the Wii U Disc on ebay when it is cheap. (bowser and DK being the reason but Xbox One S being the reason I want the Xbox version).
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:54:53 20/06/2016 by Street50
#321 Posted: 16:58:36 20/06/2016
thanks

I do wonder why Gamestop can sell this right away if it's supposed to be a timed exclusive. Wouldn't there be different street dates for each store then, or it works differently?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:18:49 20/06/2016 by Bifrost
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#322 Posted: 02:16:48 22/06/2016
well the crash edition is finally available to be preordered on amazon.com .
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#323 Posted: 08:19:03 22/06/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Any info about it coming to Aus? I would rather have Crash than the game or any other figure. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, just kinda worried EB Games don't have him up for order yet.

According to a manager and an assistant manager at two stores I visit regularly, EB Games will be selling the Crash Edition. Preorders aren't yet open, but it is listed in their system, though apparently only for PS4. That's fine by me, though, as I wanted to get the PS4 version of the bundle anyway. smilie

Quote:
Also, was this posted in this topic yet?
[User Posted Image]

Holy Wumpa Fruit, that's a surprise! smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:20:46 22/06/2016 by GamerZack7
KaRNiV8L Yellow Sparx Gems: 1925
#324 Posted: 09:48:29 22/06/2016
Target exclusive in Australia

[User Posted Image]
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#325 Posted: 10:01:30 22/06/2016
Quote: Bitmap
ama about Crash

I know my stuff

You should post a small primer about Crash lore for all of us. I would love to be educated on Crash.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#326 Posted: 01:10:34 23/06/2016
Quote: Drawdler
No PS3 version? Incredibly disappointedthey can't even bring over all the starter packs if that's the case, wouldn't be a good sign for this game's releases.

There's a PS3 version.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#327 Posted: 15:52:03 25/06/2016
Quote: Drek95
The problem is V.V. couldn't come up with a SWAP Force or a SuperChargers, with just one year (actually a bit less) to work on the game.
It would be another Giants (which I'd thankfully accept but would still be quite a pity).

I think we might have a Dark Souls II situation, here.
In case you didn't know, Miyazaki and From Software's main team were asked by Sony to make an exclusive game (which turned out to be Bloodborne) and had to leave Dark Souls' sequel development right after starting working on it.
To keep its release date, From Software's team B handled the development.
Miyazaki than came back to work on his own Dark Souls II which later became the third chapter.

We already saw a rather heavy change in direction with SWAP Force, I guess V.V. could leave their plans to another studio (NOT BEENOX) while they work on Crash's remasters, especially since Skylanders' art-direction and aesthetics aren't as pivotal as in the Souls.
I simply hope it would be a temporarily thing: two developers are fine but three might become too much.

*snaps* I got it! They'll be too busy to make more than half a skylanders game, right? What's more, they're only really good at doing half the things a skylanders game needs
TFB is good at the other half, and they'll be free to start working on one right after skylanders' releases. So maybe they could pick up some of VV's slack next year on Skylanders 7, instead of working on the first half of Skylanders 8, and from then on, the two collaborate on every Skylanders game, doing what they do best.
This is Acti's only chance at making this happen if they refuse to abandon their current business model for even a MOMENT.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#328 Posted: 15:59:08 25/06/2016
Imaginators already seems like a collaboration to some extent. It has VV's graphics and TFB's gameplay.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#329 Posted: 16:02:39 25/06/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
But guys, Crash can totally speak, remember?

So can Bowser:

https://youtu.be/y85_lCEDNlU?t=680
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#330 Posted: 16:12:35 25/06/2016
Quote: juarmo
Quote: AdamGregory03
But guys, Crash can totally speak, remember?

So can Bowser:

https://youtu.be/y85_lCEDNlU?t=680

So can Donkey Kong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL2A_KSdoc4
---
Boop me if you see this.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#331 Posted: 16:22:37 25/06/2016

DK has always talked. Kinda.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#332 Posted: 16:43:28 25/06/2016
donkey kong can SING.

#333 Posted: 18:25:58 25/06/2016
donkey kong can SING.

Those are monkey noises translated to English.
By the same reasoning that we can understand the Rugrats.
Bowser, however, can actually talk.
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#334 Posted: 19:00:03 25/06/2016

---------------
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me