darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Crash Bandicoot (CONFIRMED IN SONY STREAM GG THE HYPE)
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Crash Bandicoot (CONFIRMED IN SONY STREAM GG THE HYPE)
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 19:02:40 09/06/2016 | Topic Creator

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 02:05:55 14/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 19:04:21 09/06/2016
Not confirmed YET, just oh my god really high possiblity. Let's wait for another source, they could be copying from the other store.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:41 09/06/2016 by Bifrost
#3 Posted: 19:05:38 09/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Not confirmed YET, just oh my god really high possiblity. Let's wait for another source, they could be copying from the other store.

Oops. messed up. Guess I got carried away XD
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#4 Posted: 19:35:32 09/06/2016
Crash could also mean something other than Crash Bandicoot. I remember there were some Superchargers packs that were listed as "Crash".
---
Boop me if you see this.
#5 Posted: 19:43:21 09/06/2016
Quote: Muffin Man
Crash could also mean something other than Crash Bandicoot. I remember there were some Superchargers packs that were listed as "Crash".

Those were after release, this is a starter pack like ther rest; also PS4 indicates something to do with Sony, which connects to the rumors they and Acti were doing something with Crash this last few months.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#6 Posted: 20:06:55 09/06/2016
Oh god, I remember last year when users thought Crash was going to be in SuperChargers all because of the word 'crash'. smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:11:53 09/06/2016 by Aura24
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#7 Posted: 21:29:10 09/06/2016
Doesn't mean anything and even ABXY doesn't look Trustworthy.
#8 Posted: 21:36:45 09/06/2016
Quote: KeybasHedKey
Doesn't mean anything and even ABXY doesn't look Trustworthy.

Yes it does, both sites are trustworthy. At least the first has outsider confirmation to be it, this one has a lot of activity.

...Just don't look it up on Google instead of its facebook. Something else shows up.
---
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#9 Posted: 21:37:29 09/06/2016
this year i think it's actually possible for this. uncharted 4 came out and had a crash bandicoot level and since crash has been in playstation for so long and is clearly the highest system to get, i wouldn't toss out the assumption for it. instead of a skyamiibo they could've went with a crash sensei this year.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#10 Posted: 21:38:10 09/06/2016
Quote: Muffin Man

Those were after release, this is a starter pack like ther rest; also PS4 indicates something to do with Sony, which connects to the rumors they and Acti were doing something with Crash this last few months.

All the same, it still establishes a precedent of "crash" being used as a placeholder word.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#11 Posted: 23:36:32 09/06/2016
just why??? no more guest stars please. i own a ps4 and i like crash but i still dont want to see him as a cross over, it just spoils the game a little bit for everyone not playing on that console.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12 Posted: 23:48:44 09/06/2016
Just hoping that for whatever happens, he works on all systems. Having Cortex too would be an awesome bonus.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#13 Posted: 00:45:54 10/06/2016
THE SALT
#14 Posted: 01:00:08 10/06/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

There's not a day Neogaf is not viciously complaining about something. Stale salt tastes bad.
---
#15 Posted: 01:01:39 10/06/2016 | Topic Creator

I should go over there and make an account and be like "Hey guys it's your friends from darkSpyro, how are you guys enjoying the new Crash skylander news?"
---
#16 Posted: 01:03:21 10/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW

I should go over there and make an account and be like "Hey guys it's your friends from darkSpyro, how are you guys enjoying the new Crash skylander news?"

You'd just attract the whiny fanboys here,don't.
---
#17 Posted: 01:05:18 10/06/2016

topic theme
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#18 Posted: 01:21:48 10/06/2016
It's about time. I've been waiting at Toys R Us for several months for the Crash pack to come out.
#19 Posted: 01:23:08 10/06/2016
Quote: UncleBob
It's about time. I've been waiting at Toys R Us for several months for the Crash pack to come out.

AYYY I REMEMBER THAT
#20 Posted: 01:27:34 10/06/2016
Oh my god people are comparing this to Young Conker.

I don't remember Acti attempting 3 times in a row to revive the franchise and failing miserably. LoS is obscure in the face of AAA gaming but they still had a whole triology, and the Titan duology tried and showed that it tried.

Also none of the two are M-rated franchises that actually had an identity to lose when kiddifed(lore,story or mood, yes, but they're still weird games with a fantasy/goofy setting where funny events happen that may or may not have jokes for the parents). Or you know when they tried to ignore the ending of the first and only popular game in the Project Spark thing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:57 10/06/2016 by Bifrost
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#21 Posted: 01:34:53 10/06/2016
Oh my god people are comparing this to Young Conker.

I don't remember Acti attempting 3 times in a row to revive the franchise and failing miserably. LoS is obscure in the face of AAA gaming but they still had a whole triology, and the Titan duology tried and showed that it tried.

Also none of the two are M-rated franchises that actually had an identity to lose when kiddifed(lore,story or mood, yes, but they're still weird games with a fantasy/goofy setting where funny events happen that may or may not have jokes for the parents). Or you know when they tried to ignore the ending of the first and only popular game in the Project Spark thing.

Plus, Project Spark thing was trying to market itself as "the new Conker game, u GUIZ!", but it lacked the charm or the heart to make it a worthwhile sequel. This is an already established game franchise putting in a slightly obscure character in their game to rejuvenate a dead franchise. Nothing more. Nothing less.
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#22 Posted: 02:50:12 10/06/2016
Going to be laughing so hard when it turns out to be ratchet and clank (or something) and the word crash was a place holder. That said I do think it is a gest star, because they had said something about there being one. The odd thing is activision owns crash now so he would not have to be a PS4 exclusive.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
#23 Posted: 02:51:36 10/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: darkrai848
Going to be laughing so hard when it turns out to be ratchet and clank (or something) and the word crash was a place holder. That said I do think it is a gest star, because they had said something about there being one. The odd thing is activision owns crash now so he would not have to be a PS4 exclusive.

I'd be fine with Ratchet and Clank, I enjoyed that game.
---
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#24 Posted: 03:07:42 10/06/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: darkrai848
The odd thing is activision owns crash now so he would not have to be a PS4 exclusive.

We don't actually know that for sure atm.

true true... the nintendo esclusive skymiboo did worked for the wii and wii U version. This stuff is only for PS4
---
THE END IS NEAR
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#25 Posted: 03:52:32 10/06/2016

Opinions...?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#26 Posted: 03:53:32 10/06/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

Opinions...?

salt lord
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#27 Posted: 04:00:07 10/06/2016
LOL that's like sea water saltiness right there.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#28 Posted: 04:27:28 10/06/2016
OH MY GOD I WILL LITERALLY BUY THIS GAME IF IT HAS CRASH BANDICOOT IN IT

I haven't gotten a game since STT, and I didn't even buy many characters for that, but wow, I WILL buy this if it has Crash Bandicoot. That is so amazing
HuskerfanChuck Yellow Sparx Gems: 1225
#29 Posted: 04:28:57 10/06/2016
The only way anyone can say we don't know is if you don't believe what was tweeted by one of the heads of Sony about a month ago saying Activision owns the rights. Conspiracy theories aside, the statements made all point to Activision"so ownership.
---
HuskerfanChuck

Repping the Light, Huskers, and Nebraska!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#30 Posted: 05:22:47 10/06/2016
Quote: KeybasHedKey
He is an idiot with no remedy... he needs to die.

Excuse me?
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#31 Posted: 05:39:19 10/06/2016
The guy who did that video. Is an ignorent.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#32 Posted: 07:48:09 10/06/2016
The "he needs to die" is not necessary.

*video*

Opinions...?

Stopped at 1:03 when he said "I cannot stand Skylanders and what they did to Spyro".

Just, get over it... please... get over it. Then I might consider your opinion worth listening.
---
bye
KaRNiV8L Yellow Sparx Gems: 1925
#33 Posted: 09:39:28 10/06/2016
*Edit

I will guarantee there will be 3 PS4 versions. Regular, Dark and Premium with Crash should be confirmed at E3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:14:20 10/06/2016 by KaRNiV8L
#34 Posted: 09:55:07 10/06/2016
Quote: KaRNiV8L
I will guarantee there will be 2 PS4 versions. Premium one with Crash will be confirmed at E3

Dark Edition and Regular are still a thing, it'd make it 3.

Also, another round of harassment of fans incoming, if you even remotely like TTL get ready for people blaming you for this.
---
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#35 Posted: 10:49:21 10/06/2016

Opinions...?

This was my comment on the video:

Quote: thetitaniumdrago
Skylanders isn't a sequel to Crash or Spyro, it is simply a game that includes them as playable characters. Look at Donkey Kong and Bowser (who were skylanders in 2015's Skylanders: SuperChargers), six games are or have been released this year that include Bowser as a character.
#36 Posted: 10:53:02 10/06/2016
It's different cuz muh childhood. Wouldn't even bother,TTD, it's youtube.

Yeah, nostalgic fans, good job remiscing the time you threw constant temper tantrums because things didn't go your way. Without any confirmation it was actually going to happen.

God I almost want this to be real so salt reaches critical mass, even if I don't want it myself. Burn bridges with the PS1 fandom forever if they're going to act like this.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:54:10 10/06/2016 by Bifrost
#37 Posted: 10:55:03 10/06/2016
I sincerely hope that Crash gets his own game this year as well as be in Skylanders. I can't stand the thought of dealing with people's salt for an entire month or so. If Acti and Somy are smart, they'll release a new game with Skylanders to help promote it. This could either be a PR nightmare or a PR success depending on how things go from here.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#38 Posted: 11:10:31 10/06/2016

Yeah, nostalgic fans, good job remiscing the time you threw constant temper tantrums because things didn't go your way. Without any confirmation it was actually going to happen.

God I almost want this to be real so salt reaches critical mass, even if I don't want it myself. Burn bridges with the PS1 fandom forever if they're going to act like this.

Yeah, I'm not expecting any logical response. Whenever I leave a similar comment I normally get a response like 'you suck'.

I'm not overly fussed either way if he gets into the game or not but the more salt I see, the more I want it to happen.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#39 Posted: 11:19:42 10/06/2016
Quote: TTD

Yeah, I'm not expecting any logical response. Whenever I leave a similar comment I normally get a response like 'you suck'.

I'm not overly fussed either way if he gets into the game or not but the more salt I see, the more I want it to happen.

Is it weird that I don't see the inclusion of characters from older franchises in Skylanders as a bad thing? I mean, it definitely gets the character back into the public eye for a while, and it isn't like Acti is milking Spyro for all he's worth, given how they've tapered off reposing him, without a single repose in Superchargers' toy line.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#40 Posted: 12:21:31 10/06/2016
LOL I enjoy the salt, I put it on my popcorn along with their sweet buttery tears, and just watch. smilie
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
#41 Posted: 12:56:34 10/06/2016
Quote: Wolfgang

Is it weird that I don't see the inclusion of characters from older franchises in Skylanders as a bad thing? I mean, it definitely gets the character back into the public eye for a while, and it isn't like Acti is milking Spyro for all he's worth, given how they've tapered off reposing him, without a single repose in Superchargers' toy line.

You're reasonable and has normal arguments to be okay with this, but the internet cares about their feelings more than acting like decent human beings.

Also, Crash has a goldmine of lore information to be put in this game as guest, and we could actually find out if Spyro is the same as Classic this way. He could be visiting for the 20th b-day of his good old friend but Cortex decided it was the perfect day for portal hijinks. Muuuch better than Bowser's excuse.
---
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#42 Posted: 13:10:17 10/06/2016
I sure everyones excited.

But no. No crash. That thing is ugly.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#43 Posted: 13:14:22 10/06/2016
Well this is...explosive. I didn't know Crash still had a fanbase.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
#44 Posted: 13:15:51 10/06/2016
I think the thing that bothers me the most about this is that people don't even know what Skylanders is and are just crapping on it for no reason.
#45 Posted: 13:24:06 10/06/2016
Just like these last 5 years?

People don't even know what genre it is, Skylanders is the black sheep of the AAA cutesy franchises since its inception.
---
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#46 Posted: 13:33:22 10/06/2016
Quote: Alphawolf
just why??? no more guest stars please. i own a ps4 and i like crash but i still dont want to see him as a cross over, it just spoils the game a little bit for everyone not playing on that console.

It doesn't ruin anything. I don't own a PS4 and this possibility is still really amazing. At least those who can't play the PS4 version can still get the figure when it's released in a single pack and still enjoy Crash. I don't know why most of you here are so against guest stars. "Waaaah gaem ez knot combpeet gunna whine." Stop being completionists and enjoy what you have. Having guest stars for a crossover is always a great thing. How about you guys stop complaining that we continue to get guest stars, because THAT ruins everything more way for others than you crying about those guest stars in your precious game. I'm so glad Activison, TFB and VV doesn't listen to whiny fans who are against the guest stars. Don't care if I get hate for this.

I want Banjo-Kazooie next year for the Xbox One exclusive.
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me