First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Where is 'Regular' Thrillipede?!!
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#51 Posted: 20:38:46 06/07/2016
Quote: PortalMasterJ
So should I get the thrillipede and buzzwing on eBay for 56.95, or should I wait a little while longer?

dont wait!
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#52 Posted: 22:48:18 06/07/2016
Yes dont wait it is a must buy!
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#53 Posted: 23:00:08 06/07/2016
i just bought him off ebay. hes never going to be in stock in the US so thats the only way to get him. His vehicle is here thou so ill just buy that normal.

uIAAOSwXj5XGtOj">http://www.ebay.com/itm/THRILL...uIAAOSwXj5XGtOj
#54 Posted: 00:25:48 07/07/2016
Here is what came today from Amazon.UK
[User Posted Image]
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#55 Posted: 18:19:51 07/07/2016
^ Did yours come in a box? The last time I ordered a figure from Europe it was sent in a bubble mailer. Amazingly it didn't get wrecked but as a seller I know that's rare. I always send mine out in boxes, bubble mailers are only good for books or clothing usually.

Anyway mine is due anytime until the 15th. I probably should have ordered that dragonfly vehicle as well, but I strongly have no desire to own any vehicles (I still hate them) so I thought it would be a waste of money. I own the ones I have now only because of the stat boost to my waifu. LOL
---
Stay Cool!
#56 Posted: 23:23:09 07/07/2016
Was in a box and all good
---
crstofer Emerald Sparx Gems: 4446
#57 Posted: 12:48:03 08/07/2016
my son received 5 of them from amazon.co.UK. perfectly packaged and shipped. Fast delivery too.
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#58 Posted: 00:30:11 09/07/2016
Ordered him from ebay today. Very happy that I'll get to complete the collection for this game and there won't be a repeat of the Yawn Traps.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#59 Posted: 05:29:27 17/07/2016
Got mine on Saturday the 16th. Well packed and everything. All is well in the world.
---
Stay Cool!
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#60 Posted: 17:47:33 17/07/2016
Thrills is in Hell with the yawn traps
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#61 Posted: 23:56:14 17/07/2016
need a picture of that.

Still I doubt anyone's going to be paying 400 dollars like they did for the light yawn trap. I have a light yawn trap wish I knew how much they would have gone for I would have bought more.
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#62 Posted: 01:39:38 18/07/2016
Any thrillipedes in Australia?? I already have buzz wing and now am dying to obtain him in stores
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#63 Posted: 15:16:39 18/07/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Frankly, I don't believe Dark35 because I've never seen regular Thrillipede instore, he isn't on the EB Games website or any catalogues AFAIK, SilverWolf deconfirmed him and there was that time Dark35 was wrong/lied about Luminous parts in Imaginators (sorry for calling you out on that, but it still happened).

What don't you believe me about?
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
#64 Posted: 20:32:37 18/07/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Ordered him from ebay today. Very happy that I'll get to complete the collection for this game and there won't be a repeat of the Yawn Traps.

i order mine from ebay as well but like 2-3 weeks ago, i dont think it has even shipped yet. it says it should arrive mid August, i have a feeling the person selling them is trying to get more or something.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#65 Posted: 22:30:34 19/07/2016
Drat, looks like I missed out on him by a mile. First time I've actually missed a normal character.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
SlickP Blue Sparx Gems: 548
#66 Posted: 03:33:59 20/07/2016
TRU had them for a day or two in limited qtys before they were gone.
#67 Posted: 05:58:46 20/07/2016
I noticed that he's currently higher on ebay now than last month. It seems that the lowest price is keeping at $48 shipped only because someone ordered a load of them from Europe and is flooding ebay with them.

He probably won't go too much higher as it seems that one seller (Rush Gaming) on Amazon.uk has an unlimited supply of harder to get Skylanders. He has Spotlight and Blackout for under $20 which is very reasonable. I may order a Spotlight and Buzz Wing from him as it'll be cheaper than buying them from anyone in the USA and I doubt I'd get lucky enough to get them on the cheap (my usual $2 dollar garage sale finds).
---
Stay Cool!
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#68 Posted: 09:05:05 20/07/2016
Just bought him on eBay, he probably won't have a true release and get higher on eBay, so I'm not taking risks.
---
bye
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#69 Posted: 23:08:18 20/07/2016
Lots of Buzz Wings over here but no Thrillepedes.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
allskate03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2915
#70 Posted: 00:22:36 26/07/2016
If you bout from this seller get your money back as he doesn't have them in stock and doesn't know when he will get them

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THRILL...E:X:BCS:US:3160

This was his reply to me asking if it would arrive this wk like the shipping said.

I'm sorry, Thrillipede has been delayed by the manufacturer.
If you do not wish to wait I can give you a full refund now.
Thank you
Have a great day
---
Ssa 44/61, giants 69/87, swap force 79/89, trap team 59/65 traps 56/62. Have all cores and variants just not chase,fuzzy,gid
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:32 26/07/2016 by allskate03
#71 Posted: 16:33:39 26/07/2016
^ That's bad but it does make sense as I wondered how he had so many. A popular scammer trick is to run a legit account for a year or so and wait for the paypal/ebay restrictions/limits to go away. Then you list a few hundred of the some super popular item to get a flood of money over a couple days. Then you take all the money and run.

Examples of this is $50 brand new Wii U or PS4 systems. Ebay usually catches them fast when it's really obvious like that and they will shut the listing down and refund everything. Sadly they don't usually catch on to the cheaper stuff like $25 dollar figures when the seller seems legit enough and made it though restrictions.

Don't know if that had happened here. It could have been a horrible misplanning. It's why a seller should never pre-sell anything as you cannot be 100% sure you'll get it. A red flag that it was a pre-sell was the huge waiting time to ship. He probably ordered a ton via Toys R Us and they shut him down or something.

Either way, he sold 177 of them (probably much more in pairs with his vehicle) and I cannot see any that was actually fulfilled. He will be loosing his account soon as ebay has a 5% sellers defect policy and he only has about 400 positive feedback. I think that's about 20 defects he's allowed and I'd wager he'll get at least 200 defects to his account over this.

Anyway, the Amazon.uk seller I had mentioned before (Rush Gaming) seems to be out of them! He was basically keeping prices down on these for a while. So give a few more months for supply to thin out at the $45 dollar level, I feel that he'll probably double in price (if not more) by Christmas time. I wouldn't wait any longer to get one if you're still debating about him. I don't think we here in the USA will ever see him again in the $20 range.

Hmm. I wonder if the Aussies are willing to trade a Yawn Trap set for a Thrillipede yet? Seriously, I rather have the Yawns vs. Thillipede as I still don't care a whole lot for SuperChargers and Thrillipede is rather ugly. LOL!
---
Stay Cool!
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#72 Posted: 17:46:08 26/07/2016
We personally never buy from a seller with any negative feedback, and that jdcabez has had negative feedback for at least 12 months.

Usually we only buy from 2 or 3 eBay sellers, they seem to have everything, perhaps they're employees or something.

If the seller won't refund you can always go through eBay and/or PayPal.

Even if they did refund, we would leave appropriate feedback as to why we're not happy so others can avoid getting scammed too.

I remember I bought from eBay overseas, this german guy, he was painting gold and silver SSA figures...well he didnt count on the fact that we actually open up rare figures, and I found the paint came right off on my hand, it was a Silver Dino-Rang, as well as the others.
But eBay took care of us and refunded our money back, pictures and video were required, but that is why we always take pictures of the box when it comes, as we open up the box, and as we open up the figures.

Stay safe out there!

If you guys need to buy from a reputable buyer on eBay, let us know, we can point you to a few good folks that we've bought from for years.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#73 Posted: 05:03:55 27/07/2016
Quote: Portal___Master
We personally never buy from a seller with any negative feedback, and that jdcabez has had negative feedback for at least 12 months.

I had a bad experience with jdcabez. They were using a photo I posted on DS of Splat. I sent them a message asking not to use my photo to sell their items. I didn't get a response. I sent another message explaining they do not have rights to use my image on ebay, and that it was an edited photo. They responded by removing the watermark they put on it and continued to use my image until they were sold out. Bogus
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:04:55 27/07/2016 by 4inCreation
#74 Posted: 07:06:16 27/07/2016
man mine was from that guy, ill contact him and see whats going on and if he gives me the same thing ill go somewhere else.
FlipWreck888 Blue Sparx Gems: 648
#75 Posted: 07:08:00 27/07/2016
So is it looking like I have to get him on eBay then?
---
The Heaven's Call, The Earth Cries Out, The Crowd Roars! All Calling me to defeat evil! I am the warrior of justice! Kamen Rider Stronger!
#76 Posted: 15:16:35 27/07/2016
Quote: 4inCreation

I had a bad experience with jdcabez. They were using a photo I posted on DS of Splat. I sent them a message asking not to use my photo to sell their items. I didn't get a response. I sent another message explaining they do not have rights to use my image on ebay, and that it was an edited photo. They responded by removing the watermark they put on it and continued to use my image until they were sold out. Bogus

Wow that sucks! I dont know about eBay rules on copyright or protected images, but I would imagine they would not be okay with that jdcabez scumbag seller doing that.
eBay is filled with bad and good sellers, resellers, but it's important to let others know when we have a bad experience so we can help out each other to avoid the scammers.

I dont always eBay, but when I do, I buy cautiously. Stay safe out there my friends. smilie
---
smilie
#77 Posted: 18:22:29 27/07/2016

Hey Ports! I currently have two bad feedbacks and four neutrals vs. some 1200 positives for the year on my two accounts. Would you refuse to buy from me? smilie How were those Skylanders posters I sent you by the way? LOL

Just teasing ya! I know what you mean though. I tend to look at the experience factors (if they are a real business, how much they sell and for how long). I know from personal experience that high volume sellers cannot ever maintain a 100% perfection, so I tolerate a 1 to 2 percent bad feedback rate and I rarely have any issues with them.

My issues are usually from inexperienced people who are not really sellers with a lot of positive feedback (mostly from purchases). About 50% of the time they tend to do really stupid stuff like not pack something well enough to survive a trip though the mail. I end up probably only buying 3 items a year from sellers like that and a few dozen purchases with legit high volume sellers with a reasonable amount of bad feedback.

But honestly this Thrillipede seller fooled me! I was going to buy from him as well but the guy over on Amazon UK appeared to be a legit registered UK business to me, so I went with him instead.

I just hope others won't have too much trouble getting their money back! I feel really bad for you guys who didn't get one as he basically doubled in price since last month when you pre-ordered them... T_T; The younger buyers especially as it's a horrible learning experience about rarity, supply and demand...
---
Stay Cool!
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#78 Posted: 21:09:13 27/07/2016
Quote: 4inCreation

Wow that sucks! I dont know about eBay rules on copyright or protected images, but I would imagine they would not be okay with that jdcabez scumbag seller doing that.
eBay is filled with bad and good sellers, resellers, but it's important to let others know when we have a bad experience so we can help out each other to avoid the scammers.

I dont always eBay, but when I do, I buy cautiously. Stay safe out there my friends. smilie

ebay Restricted Images and Text:

You should be sure you have permission from the rights owner or creator before you use the following:

Images or text copied from websites or internet searches
Stock photos and text
Information from product packaging

It's usually OK to use information such as measurements, weight, or other item specifications that are necessary to describe the item that you simply can't say any other way. However, you should avoid using any other text from product packaging unless you have permission from the owner to do so.

Images and text copied from listings of other eBay members
Scans or text copied from catalogs or advertisements
#79 Posted: 23:06:59 27/07/2016
Quote: fairyland

Hey Ports! I currently have two bad feedbacks and four neutrals vs. some 1200 positives for the year on my two accounts. Would you refuse to buy from me? smilie How were those Skylanders posters I sent you by the way? LOL

Just teasing ya! I know what you mean though. I tend to look at the experience factors (if they are a real business, how much they sell and for how long). I know from personal experience that high volume sellers cannot ever maintain a 100% perfection, so I tolerate a 1 to 2 percent bad feedback rate and I rarely have any issues with them.

My issues are usually from inexperienced people who are not really sellers with a lot of positive feedback (mostly from purchases). About 50% of the time they tend to do really stupid stuff like not pack something well enough to survive a trip though the mail. I end up probably only buying 3 items a year from sellers like that and a few dozen purchases with legit high volume sellers with a reasonable amount of bad feedback.

But honestly this Thrillipede seller fooled me! I was going to buy from him as well but the guy over on Amazon UK appeared to be a legit registered UK business to me, so I went with him instead.

I just hope others won't have too much trouble getting their money back! I feel really bad for you guys who didn't get one as he basically doubled in price since last month when you pre-ordered them... T_T; The younger buyers especially as it's a horrible learning experience about rarity, supply and demand...

haha the posters are great, I sent you a few thank you emails about them. smilie
I have about 2 or 3 solid eBay sellers that I always buy from, and 1 might just go up to my fav IF something big is sent (as they stated). Here's hoping.
---
smilie
#80 Posted: 23:53:18 27/07/2016
I did get a refund of my money and went to another seller and bought one that I got in the mail today for 45 bucks
---
Ssa 44/61, giants 69/87, swap force 79/89, trap team 59/65 traps 56/62. Have all cores and variants just not chase,fuzzy,gid
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#81 Posted: 02:44:16 28/07/2016
I had planned on getting Thrillipede & Buzz Wing from Amazon UK when I get paid in a week, but when I looked again to figure out budget I see "does not ship to US" smilie same with the other 4 I was gunning for ( Spotlight, Blackout, Echo and Gearshift )....guess I'll settle for just Thrillipede & Buzz Wing for way more than they should be. Activision better pull their head out of their butt, I don't want this bs to happen with any Imaginators toys...
#82 Posted: 04:29:46 28/07/2016
The traps I couldn't get did make me mad but I got over it. But with a new main character not being available in store here in the US or even online retailer besides eBay I am going to avoid the 6th game all together
---
#83 Posted: 04:53:54 28/07/2016
Yeha because I guess Easter thrillipede wont be good enough!
Besides Acti really wants you not to buy the new game over a figure anyway.....
---
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#84 Posted: 13:55:18 28/07/2016
I didn't take any chances and ordered him from amazons uk for 25 bucks. Arrived in 2 weeks, and now I can't find Buzz Wing for regular price WHEN I PERFECTLY RECALL GOING TO TOYSRUS AND HOLDING IT IN MY HAND.
Dammit Activision... you ruin everything...
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
#85 Posted: 22:13:17 28/07/2016
well the seller said the same thing to me. he is out of the figures and no idea when he will get more. he probably shouldnt be selling things he dosent have...

anyways i found one on ebay for like 35 bucks, its still stupid that activision did this.
#86 Posted: 02:35:52 29/07/2016
Quote: trixster68
Yeha because I guess Easter thrillipede wont be good enough!

It really isn't...even if I was willing to get variants ( I only care about the REGULAR versions of everyone, as do many other fans ), the Easter Thrillipede is horrifically bad looking, like nightmare fuel level. And if they pull this bs again with Imaginators they'll be up a creek...
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#87 Posted: 00:35:26 31/07/2016
I got lucky. I got Trillpede and Buzz wing together for 10 bucks new. I need only the land racing pack this will much more pain to find and to pay then I am finish with the superchargers.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:36:35 31/07/2016 by BOOMCAKE
#88 Posted: 03:25:54 31/07/2016
Quote: BOOMCAKE
I got lucky. I got Trillpede and Buzz wing together for 10 bucks new. I need only the land racing pack this will much more pain to find and to pay then I am finish with the superchargers.

where? how? *tries to make orbing power work to no avail*
#89 Posted: 20:45:26 03/08/2016
well i got my thrillipede, just need buzzwing now and i got them all, should of bought it at TRU when i had it in my hands.....
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#90 Posted: 20:46:58 03/08/2016
my thrillipede comes some time this month
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5756
#91 Posted: 03:42:35 04/08/2016
The guy that I bought my Thrillipede from finally got a new shipment of them (after about 2 months since my purchase). It's now in transit on it's way to me.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#92 Posted: 02:26:30 05/08/2016
I just got mine in today (8/4) and it was a European one, due to the two notches for the hook.
The figure was the same design as the Easter variant. The original design was suppose to have a third grenade in the middle hand w/ the pin in his mouth and more strapped to him. But they took the Easter version instead and gave him his regular colors.
It seems like they're making a lot of epic fails: bad paint jobs, not releasing items in certain countries (no Yawn traps for US? Where's the love?) and now the massive delay for Thrillipede to the US. I ordered mine from EBay because I don't know if this character will be released or not.
I just hope this doesn't happen with SI.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#93 Posted: 00:45:11 06/08/2016
managed to order Thrillipede & Buzz Wing from Amazon UK...Buzz Wing is already on the way, Thrillipede will be sent when more stock arrives. Just need Lava Lance Eruptor, Big Bubble Pop Fizz & Soda Skimmer to complete the set smilie
#94 Posted: 00:55:38 06/08/2016
Is Buzz Wing hard to find now?
---
smilie
JetVac96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1973
#95 Posted: 03:59:38 06/08/2016
My Thrillipede from Amazon UK FINALLY ships next week (I ordered him June 27th or so and my card expired so they delayed him). I can't wait for him to arrive!
---
"Sucks to be you!" - Jet Vac
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5756
#96 Posted: 04:06:59 06/08/2016
Just got him in the mail today (techinically yesterday with how late I'm posting this). Finally 152/152 champions of skylands.
#97 Posted: 03:51:22 07/08/2016
my Thrillipede has officially been shipped smilie and my local Gamestop is having Spotlight & Blackout sent from another store for me! Pretty lucky month for me
GatorShea Green Sparx Gems: 361
#98 Posted: 18:19:13 28/08/2016
I just ordered Buzz Wing from Amazon from 14.99. However, Activision can kiss my business good bye if they think that I am going to pay double of what is already a high price to get the last figure from overseas. Why couldn't they just release it here? If that is the way it is going to be moving forward then I will just wait until the game and figures are rock bottom prices towards the end of the game cycle to pick them up and avoid putting any extra money in their pockets. I don't want to wish failure on them for this but at some point their head and their behind need to be pulled apart.
---
PSN: GatorShea Feel free to add me if you play on either the PS3 or PS4.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:20:00 28/08/2016 by GatorShea
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me