darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Which Doom Raiders are you most excited for?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Which Doom Raiders are you most excited for?
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#1 Posted: 12:17:31 08/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I have heard on the main forum for Imaginators that the nine Doom Raiders and Pain-Yatta are back as full blown playable characters this time.

Which Doom Raider(s) are you guys most excited for?

Personally, I think all are really cool and represent the elements in their own unique ways.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2 Posted: 12:35:09 08/06/2016
Golden wife and candy smasher.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#3 Posted: 12:42:19 08/06/2016
Wolfgang
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 12:46:36 08/06/2016
GD of course. But if Air is between Bad JuJu and Dreamcatcher, I'm interested for sure.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#5 Posted: 12:52:35 08/06/2016
Chompy mage I think.
But it depends, I'm mostly only interested in the villains that have been remade in a different class then what they used to be (like wold gang having a bow ). Golden queens play style is just a little too familiar to me from TT. So it depends on how the others have been designed.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#6 Posted: 13:18:09 08/06/2016
Golden Queen
Wolfgang
That's it really, though I'd much prefer Mesmerelda or Spellslamzer to get in rather than one of the others.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#7 Posted: 13:39:47 08/06/2016
Wolfgang and potentially Krankcase
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#8 Posted: 13:53:15 08/06/2016
Luminous
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#9 Posted: 13:57:47 08/06/2016
Definitely between Chompy Mage and Wolfgang, but if Painyatta is the Magic Villian Sensei, then I'm INSANELY hyped!
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#10 Posted: 14:02:50 08/06/2016
Where is it even confirmed that all the Raiders will be in? What class could Dreamcatcher possibly be?

That being said, I'm rather partial to most of the other Raiders. Even Gulper.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#11 Posted: 14:47:30 08/06/2016
My waifus of course, Gold and Dream. Though I also can't wait to see the new Bowslinger Wolfgang as well as Luminous and Nightshade. These are the only ones I really want, I don't care about the others.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12 Posted: 14:50:39 08/06/2016
If luminous is confirmed I will die
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#13 Posted: 14:51:16 08/06/2016
Luminous, I think.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#14 Posted: 15:29:40 08/06/2016
Quote: Shin Majin
What class could Dreamcatcher possibly be?

I could see them just letting her use a floating weapon with telekinesis but I think it could be funny if she used her hair as arms and hands and control something with that, so she could be a knight, sentinel, or maybe a swashbuckler. She could probably also just blow some wind or something and be a bazooker.

But I am looking forward to seeing what they do with Dreamcatcher, and I hope they can extend on Gulper more, bc he seemed really lame in STT. Of course I want to see GQ as well and I'm excited to see Wolfgang as an archer now, bc, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we've only had two other archers so far.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:51:02 08/06/2016 by Fizzle
PreciousAwakeni Blue Sparx Gems: 823
#15 Posted: 15:34:21 08/06/2016
Chompy Mage
Golden Queen
Wolfgang
#16 Posted: 16:48:15 08/06/2016
Quote: Fizzle

I could see them just letting her use a floating weapon with telekinesis but I think it could be funny if she used her hair as arms and hands and control something with that, so she could be a knight, sentinel, or maybe a swashbuckler. She could probably also just blow some wind or something and be a bazooker.

But I am looking forward to seeing what they do with Dreamcatcher, and I hope they can extend on Gulper more, bc he seemed really lame in STT. Of course I want to see GQ as well and I'm excited to see Wolfgang as an archer now, bc, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we've only had two other archers so far.

Only one if I didn't miss out on anything.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#17 Posted: 17:15:35 08/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu

Flameslinger and Snap Shot. Which one did you forget?
---
Boop me if you see this.
#18 Posted: 17:21:37 08/06/2016
Quote: Muffin Man
Quote: Deja Vu

Flameslinger and Snap Shot. Which one did you forget?

Ohhhhhhh, you meant all the archers! I thought you only meant Senseis, silly me. But yeah, only two official archers, that's a very little number for such a huge roster. I don't know if you could count Punk Shock with her crossbow.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#19 Posted: 19:25:32 08/06/2016
Well, I think this is obvious :3
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#20 Posted: 19:43:03 08/06/2016
I ask again, though, how do we know all the Raiders are in? You all could be setting yourselves up for some serious disappointment.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:44 08/06/2016 by Shin Majin
#21 Posted: 20:05:58 08/06/2016
I ask again, though, how do we know all the Raiders are in? You all could be setting yourselves up for some serious disappointment.

Tealgamemaster hinted as such, iirc, and the backstory for GD backs it up.
---
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#22 Posted: 20:14:23 08/06/2016

That and they said you could expect some new creations. Outside of the uber popular Doom Raiders, I suspect there may be as many new characters as returning.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#23 Posted: 20:16:31 08/06/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons

That and they said you could expect some new creations. Outside of the uber popular Doom Raiders, I suspect there may be as many new characters as returning.

See, this is what I thought. I can't remember reading anywhere that all the Doom raiders were returning.
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#24 Posted: 20:32:53 08/06/2016
Quote: yelvy

See, this is what I thought. I can't remember reading anywhere that all the Doom raiders were returning.

"During her rehabilitation, Master Eon gave the Golden Queen and the Doom Raiders a choice – either remain imprisoned in the newly-rebuilt Cloudcracker Prison or become Skylander Senseis, teaching a new generation of Imaginators their formidable battle skills as well as how to stay clear of a life of crime. The villains accepted the deal but first had to prove themselves by re-arranging all the books in the Academy's library, a task which took almost two years, and much to the Queen’s dismay, had nothing to do with gold. But this gave her an opportunity to rethink her insatiable desire for treasure and that maybe there is more to life than stealing. She now trains the Sorcerer Class and considers herself mostly reformed."

This is from Golden Queen's new bio as a sensei. Take it as you will
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#25 Posted: 20:42:49 08/06/2016

"During her rehabilitation, Master Eon gave the Golden Queen and the Doom Raiders a choice – either remain imprisoned in the newly-rebuilt Cloudcracker Prison or become Skylander Senseis, teaching a new generation of Imaginators their formidable battle skills as well as how to stay clear of a life of crime. The villains accepted the deal but first had to prove themselves by re-arranging all the books in the Academy's library, a task which took almost two years, and much to the Queen’s dismay, had nothing to do with gold. But this gave her an opportunity to rethink her insatiable desire for treasure and that maybe there is more to life than stealing. She now trains the Sorcerer Class and considers herself mostly reformed."

Ah-ha! Thankyou! Now it all makes sense smilie
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#26 Posted: 21:06:53 08/06/2016
All of them, though I really hope the Chompy-Mage is in this and I'm looking forward to using Golden Queen.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#27 Posted: 21:40:06 08/06/2016
1. Chef Pepper Jack
2. Luminous
3. Golden Queen
4. Wolfgang
5. Dr. Krankcase
#28 Posted: 22:24:39 08/06/2016
smilie^That's pretty cool that they actually gave a story line for why they are the continuing villains. It also provides some evidence that traps were never meant to be a permanent home for the villains, which is something I always thought so I didn't really mind there wasn't continuous trap use after trap team.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:01 08/06/2016 by B-BOB358
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#29 Posted: 00:28:37 09/06/2016
My top picks are undoubtedly smilie and smilie, but I'm also a fan of smilie, smilie and smilie . I'm still curious to know the identity of the Air turncoat, but if it's smilie then I'll really have to think about whether I'd like to collect her. I'd much rather Bad Juju as a Sensei.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:24 09/06/2016 by GamerZack7
#30 Posted: 01:29:38 09/06/2016

So if we do get Pain-yatta, I wonder if this means he got promoted to being a Doom Raider some time after Trap Team?
---
Boop me if you see this.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#31 Posted: 01:33:44 09/06/2016
Pain-Yatta already kind of got that in the comics.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#32 Posted: 04:07:31 09/06/2016
I think my opinion on this one is pretty clear. Queenie's in second place, though.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#33 Posted: 05:10:08 09/06/2016
Wolfgangas my #1 choice but seeing how he got his figure im hoping to see pepper jack and chompy mage
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#34 Posted: 05:11:15 09/06/2016
Really none of them actually. I kind of resent the fact that Villains are basically Skylander instructors. They should have had to rise up from the ranks like every other Skylander. By the 6th game we basically meet the Skylander leadership. It's like not meeting Optimus Prime until Season 6...it just seem strange is all.

...That being said I guess Wolfgang, all the others are punks...I'm not buying Golden Queens act at all.
#35 Posted: 05:49:31 09/06/2016
I feel the same really, there's nothing wrong with villain figures, but it would've been better if they kept the villains bad so you could play villain missions like capturing towns people and taking over skylands etc.

Also the dynamic of villains talking to good skylanders in a friendly tone is just uncomfortable. Hopefully they keep their villain morals and personas and have some missions or something that truely make them distinct from just being another skylander.
---
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#36 Posted: 07:30:14 09/06/2016
Wolfgang and Krankcase. They've always been my two favorite Doom Raiders.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
#37 Posted: 11:45:57 09/06/2016
Quote: Tigorus
Really none of them actually. I kind of resent the fact that Villains are basically Skylander instructors. They should have had to rise up from the ranks like every other Skylander. By the 6th game we basically meet the Skylander leadership. It's like not meeting Optimus Prime until Season 6...it just seem strange is all.

...That being said I guess Wolfgang, all the others are punks...I'm not buying Golden Queens act at all.

Senseis are not even close to leadership. Spyro has been estabilished as such years ago. The Senseis are masters at the weapons and some were leaders on their own but not of the skylanders.
---
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#38 Posted: 15:43:38 09/06/2016
Wolfgang can't handle life!
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
#39 Posted: 22:49:12 09/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: Tigorus

Senseis are not even close to leadership. Spyro has been estabilished as such years ago. The Senseis are masters at the weapons and some were leaders on their own but not of the skylanders.

Yeah the Senseis don't have anything to do with leadership, they are just teachers (as their title indicates). And they are teachers because they are the most skilled warriors out of all of Skyland's heroes. Similarly, the Doom Raiders are the most skilled warriors out of all of Skylands' villains. It makes perfect sense that they would be given the option of passing their knowledge on to the Imaginators, thus giving them a well rounded education about techniques used by both heroes and villains.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#40 Posted: 23:58:12 09/06/2016
Chompie Mage definitely, I need his Sensei-villain character for my army of chompy imaginators
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Icebrrrg Green Sparx Gems: 327
#41 Posted: 08:59:59 10/06/2016
Dreamcatcher, Golden Queen and Pain-yatta
Haseo Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#42 Posted: 15:10:40 10/06/2016
Definitely Wolfgang.
---
-something-
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#43 Posted: 07:27:16 11/06/2016
Hoping for chill bill, loved his music theme and he was a great character.
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
PopFizzFan5 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#44 Posted: 02:54:54 12/06/2016
V pretty much says who I want
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:55:21 12/06/2016 by PopFizzFan5
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#45 Posted: 03:25:38 12/06/2016
I heard a video on YouTube that the first 9 slots of the Villain Sensei are going to be The Doom Raiders. The other two may be new villains
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2520
#46 Posted: 04:49:25 12/06/2016
smilie
He looks sick
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
#47 Posted: 10:10:42 12/06/2016
Even if most of the villains senseis will be doom raiders, People who wanted other villains can still probably make a lot of the old favourite villains in the imaginator studio ( yes you'll miss out on a physicsl figure , but at least you'll get a playable version again ) .

I've already seen a Count Money Bone head as a part, and a skeleton body will definitely be available.

Troll parts will probably be pretty standard too so something like chill bill and threat pack will probably possible. We even know some villain weapons will be available ( broccoli guys staff ) .

the only challenging part will probably be matching a class with appropriate attacks to get them close to their original play style, if that's what u want. E.g. Chill bill might be best as a bazooker, if we can organise a ice cannon similar to Ka booms traptanium Fire cannon.
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#48 Posted: 13:21:29 12/06/2016
I'm actually really hoping for Broccoli Guy as the Life Sentinel. He's been hinted, too. Both that guy on Instagram saying that he would be voicing him and the fact that his staff is an item seen in the trailer could point towards it. The voice actor could be for Academy, but we don't know for sure. The guy just said he would be voicing Broccoli Guy for Skylanders, and didn't specify if it was the game or the show. Also, King Pen's metal fins and Tri-Tips horns are both in the Character Creator, so it shows Senseis can unlock pieces. Could Broccoli Guy be a Sensei, and he can unlock his staff for Imaginators to use? It's probable. I would say that he would be a Sorcerer, but that's taken by Her Majesty, so I'll give him the next best thing: Sentinel. I could imagine him attacking by twirling his staff like Splat or Fire Kraken. This class also fits perfectly for the Chompy-Mage or The Gulper, but I'm just covering Broccoli Guy here.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:19:31 12/06/2016 by Chompy-King257
#49 Posted: 14:13:39 12/06/2016
Now that we know Sentinel gameplay, it's possible, but it also applies to Chompy Mage and the Air villain whoever it ends up being.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me