darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > What kind of Light and Dark characters do you think they will release?
Page 1 of 1
What kind of Light and Dark characters do you think they will release?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 22:45:01 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Every year I've been impressed with the Light and Dark Characters, and I'm wondering what kinds they will make this year.
Seeing how they did in Trap Team and Superchargers with L&D, I'm looking forward to this year.
So what do you think they will make? We know were getting two light and two dark.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2 Posted: 23:06:52 05/06/2016
VV seems to think the Light elements should be the sci-fi Skylanders that we haven't seen much of. Hence the spacial origins of Astroblast. I personally am a bigger fan of the angelic/heavenly Skylanders TFB gave us and I'm excited for what's to come. I don't have any ideas of what they could do but I definitely don't see the Light Senseis being Bazookers, Smashers, Brawlers, or Swashbucklers. Those classes just don't seem like something that could be Light themed.

For Dark I think both TFB and VV agree that they're all very mysterious and all come from this place that's relatively unknown to anyone in Skylands besides themselves. For Imaginators I could see a Swashbuckler, a Knight, a Brawler, a Smasher, a Sorcerer, or a Sentinel (Even though I'm still not sure what that is)
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 23:10:43 05/06/2016
I'd love to see some kind of light character that uses light projections. Like, they could project shields, magic weapons, minions, ect.. i'd make one myself but the creator isn't that free. smilie
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4 Posted: 23:17:19 05/06/2016
Whatever it is, i hope Light really nails it this time. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Light characters, but they were always overshadowed (puns) by Dark and I hope that this time it will be equal if not the opposite. Then Light would... outshine Dark... I'm the only one laughing right?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5 Posted: 23:21:08 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Nope smilie
Dem puns are funny :3
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#6 Posted: 07:10:42 06/06/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
VV seems to think the Light elements should be the sci-fi Skylanders that we haven't seen much of. Hence the spacial origins of Astroblast. I personally am a bigger fan of the angelic/heavenly Skylanders TFB gave us and I'm excited for what's to come. I don't have any ideas of what they could do but I definitely don't see the Light Senseis being Bazookers, Smashers, Brawlers, or Swashbucklers. Those classes just don't seem like something that could be Light themed.

For Dark I think both TFB and VV agree that they're all very mysterious and all come from this place that's relatively unknown to anyone in Skylands besides themselves. For Imaginators I could see a Swashbuckler, a Knight, a Brawler, a Smasher, a Sorcerer, or a Sentinel (Even though I'm still not sure what that is)

I'm also a bigger fan of the angelic theme, so I hope they will release figures related to this theme.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#7 Posted: 07:30:16 06/06/2016
Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this way, but if TFB and VV agree that Dark comes from a mysterious place, maybe Light should meet in the middle. It could be that there's another dimension accessed through another place far away, and they open a gate where things exist from another time. They could very well look angelic!
#8 Posted: 09:36:46 06/06/2016
Quote: 4inCreation
Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this way, but if TFB and VV agree that Dark comes from a mysterious place, maybe Light should meet in the middle. It could be that there's another dimension accessed through another place far away, and they open a gate where things exist from another time. They could very well look angelic!

Love this idea! Would be cool to see it come true.
---
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#9 Posted: 10:40:07 06/06/2016
I think it would be good to make a light charscter based off a mimethat makes walls of light to defend it self and push into enemies.

Also I think another good light element one could be something that uses fairy lights, I'm not sure how but I think it'd be a good theme.

And a dark skylander based off a bat
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#10 Posted: 11:17:14 06/06/2016
Quote: B-BOB358

I love this! smilie

Also a chimera, harpy, or three-headed dog.
#11 Posted: 11:33:06 06/06/2016
Quote: B-BOB358
I think it would be good to make a light charscter based off a mimethat makes walls of light to defend it self and push into enemies.

Also I think another good light element one could be something that uses fairy lights, I'm not sure how but I think it'd be a good theme.

I definitely like more the idea of light fairies.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#12 Posted: 13:06:56 06/06/2016
I think Dark should focus on both night (and thus space, which I personally think suits it better than Light) and scary creatures, basically all those ones who don't fall under the undead cathegory like skeletons, vampires and ghosts.
Abyssal fishes, owls, chimeras, demons and such.

I agree, celestial and heavenly themes are perfect for Light and help differentiate it well from the other Elements.
Astroblast felt like a Light character mostly for the colors, to be fair.
I would like to see more angelic (but different) warriors, fairies, and maybe also robots.
A couple star and sun-based designs here and there would be appreciated though (looking at your early Astroblast concepts).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#13 Posted: 16:12:16 06/06/2016
Hopefully they really bring it with Light and Dark this game, because (I just realized that) despite the fact that VV and TFB SHOULD have been making MORE L&D characters than the other elements to make up for lost time, they've only been making half as many characters as other elements and this is the first game that they'll have an equal amount as other elements, finally giving L&D some equal footing. That being said I hope they don't use that as an excuse to make less than amazing characters as they've made some pretty great ones so far.

I do hope they lean towards the heavenly feel for light, though I feel it could get pretty redundant after a while. I wouldn't mind a space themed one as long as they make sure it's not a fire skylander with a yellow color scheme (in regards to a sun/star theme)
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#14 Posted: 18:09:01 06/06/2016
I'd actually love to see a Light bat and a dark angel/fairy. It'd be an ironic and unexpected concept.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
#15 Posted: 18:24:18 06/06/2016
^I'm all in for more angels and fairies for light and dark!
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#16 Posted: 18:57:13 06/06/2016
How about a light anglerfish? Since anglerfish are deep sea fish with the light lure, it'd be fun to see.
PopFizzFan5 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#17 Posted: 02:50:59 12/06/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
a Sentinel (Even though I'm still not sure what that is)

Looks like a Sentinel has a 2 bladed weapon...think darth maul's lightsaber
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#18 Posted: 17:42:17 12/06/2016
From the moment that we first found out about Light and Dark, I have wanted them to do a Dark Minotaur. This year it would be perfect as a Brawler.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#19 Posted: 17:57:22 12/06/2016
I could see a Quickshot & Sentinel for Light and Ninja & Bowslinger for Dark.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me