Page 1 of 1
Game Length?
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 15:21:59 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Probably a little early to ask, but how long do you think this game is going to be?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#2 Posted: 15:38:51 05/06/2016
STT-length, probably.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 15:42:36 05/06/2016
That's an interesting question.

Jeff Poffenbarger mentioned a "long main story", in the FGTV gameplay video.
I'm expecting something along similar to Trap Team and SuperChargers, with more shorter levels than the latter.

I'm actually very hopeful since this year's gimmick revolves entirely and purely around creating and playing with our own Skylanders, so I guess they would want to give us a meaty Story Mode to enjoy it properly.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#4 Posted: 19:55:09 05/06/2016
I just hope the levels retain the four star format used in STT, with there being different types of chests for different items, being able to just find certain items such as Soul Gems, and other things for the Collection Star; the objectives that actually were a challenge for the Dares; and also other little things that are difficult to accomplish for the Difficult Dares.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#5 Posted: 20:00:53 05/06/2016
Anything the size of SSA or STT is great already, even if I always wish for longer(as long as it's still great). I wouldn't count on it too much considering the early state of the demo though :c Also side content, story is good but you need something less linear to balance it out.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#6 Posted: 20:25:13 05/06/2016
I expect STT length with more extra stuff to do since it was one of the negative thing about TT that people complained about.
---
bye
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#7 Posted: 20:26:47 05/06/2016
Probably TT length. Maybe SC length....
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#8 Posted: 20:27:57 05/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Anything the size of SSA or STT is great already, even if I always wish for longer(as long as it's still great). I wouldn't count on it too much considering the early state of the demo though :c Also side content, story is good but you need something less linear to balance it out.

Menu graphics are probably not a main priority at this point. Ratchet and Clank 3, the best of the series, didn't have its UI finished until right before release.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#9 Posted: 20:30:45 05/06/2016
I think I remember seeing somewhere that we're going to have more free-roam levels. I don't remember where I found it, though.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#10 Posted: 20:32:21 05/06/2016
I'm Kinda worried the demos seem to be very early i development...dies the rest of the game is also in that state?

Hope they won't cut levels or something like if they ran out of time. This year's gimmick is an amazing idea, would hate to see ruin because of time scarcity.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:32:59 05/06/2016 by angelg
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#11 Posted: 20:47:44 05/06/2016
Quote: Bionichute
Quote: Bifrost

Menu graphics are probably not a main priority at this point. Ratchet and Clank 3, the best of the series, didn't have its UI finished until right before release.

Hoping you're right, but Trap Team's rushed state because of the time spent on the gimmick still keeps me on my toes.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me