Page 1 of 1
The new level cap [CLOSED]
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#1 Posted: 23:34:50 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
We know at least for our skylander creations that the level max is 20 , but can go up by 1 for each Sensai you add to your collection. So 50 or 51 levels max then depending in what they do with that guest charscter.

What do we think...

Will this massive increase in level be available to regular skylanders ? ( iether having a preset level max of 50 ? or increasing from 20 with the sensei additions to , or not at all to make our own creations the stars of the show?)

Also with this massive jump in level available , could that imply there's enough game content to match ?
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#2 Posted: 23:47:20 04/06/2016
It was confirmed in a video that the figures can only get to level 20, but your imaginators can get to a certain level, i think they will cap it at 35 or something
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#3 Posted: 23:56:18 04/06/2016
I feel they messed this up.

Instead of having a Imaginator gain a level for each Sensei (up to an unknown cap currently), they should have allowed the Imaginator to simply gain experience for each Sensei used instead. That way, it'd require many Senseis to each whatever the cap ends up being. I doubt it'll be all the way to 50 (my guess is 30), otherwise they'd be so powerful what'd be the point of using non-Imaginators, really?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 00:07:22 05/06/2016
Quote: BoneGrunt
I feel they messed this up.

Instead of having a Imaginator gain a level for each Sensei (up to an unknown cap currently), they should have allowed the Imaginator to simply gain experience for each Sensei used instead. That way, it'd require many Senseis to each whatever the cap ends up being. I doubt it'll be all the way to 50 (my guess is 30), otherwise they'd be so powerful what'd be the point of using non-Imaginators, really?

Senseis are as expensive as vehicle, that'd be one big hole in everyone's wallets.

As I said in General, it must be to compensate that Imaginators will have stats all over the place. Weapons and Gear give different stats and you might not want to put only a few acessories to not die all the time while playing. For example, I want my guy to dance around with the Kaos Backpack, but it gives luck which isn't useful depending on which class you have, while wings might give speed but you don't want to switch into them all the time. With the raised level cap at least the health compensates from the get go.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:08:24 05/06/2016 by Bifrost
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#5 Posted: 00:10:20 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
That's kind of the half the point already isn't it. You have a very decent amount of control over your creations' looks, stats and attack trees ( hopefully) and they can reach higher levels.

They did say sensei's have an ultimate attack and they open all the chests and areas, but that really doesn't even out in my books. Non imaginators just don't have much going for them for me from what we know at the moment. Unless our skylander creations are actually quite weak in comparison to sensei's , which could kind of make sense are the sensei's are their "teachers".
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:17:50 05/06/2016 by B-BOB358
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 00:18:41 05/06/2016
Their supers are still awesome, though. Their only functionality that doesn't involve Imaginators is the area where you get said super, and yeah it's a small thing and only for that character, but it's better than Traptanium Gates.
Maybe some Sensei-only randomized missions like Tessa daily quests? After the first week I just did them one eye on youtube videos another on the WiiU gamepad, this would be some incentive since you wouldn't see everything right away. And being extra stuff, it's not counting towards 100%. Maybe even Sensei Quests in contrast to Driver Quests.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:19:29 05/06/2016 by Bifrost
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#7 Posted: 00:49:24 05/06/2016
I like the idea of Sensei Quests as Driver Quests. It was super fun hearing Buzz and the Superchargers actually talking.

Speaking of which, how would one Supercharge their Superchargers seeing as vehicles aren't necessary? Could you have Hot Streak on the base but just not have it show up in the story and only the racing but Spitfire would still get the damage boost?
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#8 Posted: 01:21:11 05/06/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
Speaking of which, how would one Supercharge their Superchargers seeing as vehicles aren't necessary? Could you have Hot Streak on the base but just not have it show up in the story and only the racing but Spitfire would still get the damage boost?

I definitely hope so. There's no reason not to include the supercharge boost.
---
Boop me if you see this.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#9 Posted: 12:13:52 05/06/2016
Not sure if only senseis of the same element can raise the level cap, in this case it would be a maximum of 23 per imaginator.

However if any sensei can raise any imaginator level cap...well 51. That would be awesome.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#10 Posted: 12:46:51 05/06/2016
Both Tri-Tip and Golden Queen increased the level of a custom Fire Smasher in the SkyKids footage, and in it, Lou said "this training bonus applies to all the senseis", as in, the cap for customs is increased with each sensei. So neither element nor battle class are restrictions.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#11 Posted: 14:27:00 05/06/2016
^Cool, that probably means that if we get all senseis, we can reach level 51.

I may exchange temporarily some senseis with my friends just to unlock these (and the powers).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:27:30 05/06/2016 by angelg
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#12 Posted: 14:28:31 05/06/2016
Quote: angelg
^Cool, that probably means that if we get all senseis, we can reach level 51.

I may exchange temporarily some senseis with my friends just to unlock these (and the powers).

It's probs an ownership thing tho...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:29:51 05/06/2016 by abstractsardine
#13 Posted: 14:34:25 05/06/2016
^sigh, you are right. smilie
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#14 Posted: 15:44:54 05/06/2016
Then again, you can claim ownership while borrowing them, then your friends can re-claim ownership when they get them back. And vice versa.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me