darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > TFB has revived Skylanders's popularity
Page 1 of 1
TFB has revived Skylanders's popularity
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#1 Posted: 01:52:24 03/06/2016 | Topic Creator
And the fandom rejoiced, because you can make your own skylanders! Hell yes!
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 01:56:42 03/06/2016
It's still too early.

Inb4 users start complaining as soon as the game releases~
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#3 Posted: 02:19:16 03/06/2016
The Skylanders Fan-Cycle:

New game announced, fans rejoice --> E3 and Comic Con happen, hype train goes to maximum overdrive --> Wave 1 releases, game is great --> Wave 2 releases, fans settle down and enjoy --> Wave 3 happens, all of the sudden the game sucks, Skylanders is doomed, last Skylanders game ever --> Wave 4 releases, fans await new game --> Wave 5 releases, people get angry saying they'll never announce it --> New game announced, fans rejoice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:03 03/06/2016 by TrapShadowFan
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#4 Posted: 03:05:18 03/06/2016
I don't know it did returned the Hype though.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#5 Posted: 03:15:41 03/06/2016
Only concern I have now is whether or not the game will have enough gameplay to justify actually using the multitude of custom skylanders we can create. There sure as heck better be a really good arena mode, at least.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#6 Posted: 04:15:05 03/06/2016
And fix the combat system of Trap Team and make it closer to Swap Force, with much more natural feeling fights, and not swarmimg you with a bunch of tiny enemies like Chompies.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#7 Posted: 04:23:38 03/06/2016
I'll have to say, the thing that made me the most excited is the, *ahem*, leaked character from the Dark edition. Kinda like I was pumped for the Magic set Shadows over Innistrad when the card Duskwatch Recruiter was spoiled early.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#8 Posted: 05:22:55 03/06/2016
Yeah, sales is the real indicator. People are excited on the forum here, but what's the real world opinion? I mean, people seemed mega excited for SuperChargers too around this time last year, but we all know how that went.

I think it'll probably end up selling better than SC thanks to the cartoon tie-in, but I'm not sure if it'll be a mega hit. It'll probably sell better than TT as well but average around SF. No Infinity will probably help, but I have no clue what Lego has in store for us which may keep people away from Skylanders.
---
Stay Cool!
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#9 Posted: 07:24:23 03/06/2016
Time will tell if they manage to retrieve it's popularity.

IMO, it will. Maybe not the point to beat any of the franchise records, but definitely better than SC.

This year's gimmick is the kind of thing that kids like to mess around with, and if they have made a place to share creations online, it seems the game could have a fair replay value and keep gamers talking about it.

If this forum's activity is any indicator, I see more happiness and excitement than last year's. With SC people were having serious doubts from the beginning, but this time, the vast majority of users seems to be pleased with the info released so far.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#10 Posted: 09:29:20 03/06/2016
I think it's still a bit too early.

That being said, last year I heard a lot of "is this even Skylanders anymore?", "what have they done to the series?", "this is the end of Skylanders" and "Stealth Elf...? AGAIN?!" which I'm sincerely not hearing as of now.
Sure, not everyone is convinced, but that's normal.

From what I heard about the game itself (perfect mix of V.V. and TfB, Skylanders NPCs in what sounds like another awesome story, good replay value and so on) it might easily become my favorite game, and that's without taking in account the gimmick itself.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#11 Posted: 09:38:15 03/06/2016
I'm hearing a lot of "ripping off Spore", "they ran out of ideas" and "they're letting us create characters cleary they want this to fail so it's not their fault". Seriously. I stopped reading the comments of the subreddit at this point, some didn't bother looking past one or too videos too.
Oh yeah, and the youtubers who use their videos as forum threads, but they're the worst people to rely on for opinions on the series since their interest depends on PVP happening or not - pretty much nothing else.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:06:27 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
#12 Posted: 10:08:17 03/06/2016
Oh, I'm sure there's people around the world whose only purpose in life is waiting for a Skylanders game to be revealed simply to bash it as hard as they can and shout the usual "insults" like "another one?! Come on, grow up and play some serious games!" (as if I couldn't enjoy both).

However I was talking specifically about this forum, which seemed way more divided about last year's entry impressions.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#13 Posted: 10:34:02 03/06/2016
There's actually an Imaginators article called "Oh yeah, they still make Skylanders games". Like woe is you, covering games released yearly and most likely getting paid to just copy and paste a press release. But that's a complaint about gaming "journalism" more than anything, I'm going offtopic.
---
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#14 Posted: 10:45:41 03/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
I'm hearing a lot of "ripping off Spore", "they ran out of ideas" and "they're letting us create characters cleary they want this to fail so it's not their fault". Seriously. I stopped reading the comments of the subreddit at this point, some didn't bother looking past one or too videos too.
Oh yeah, and the youtubers who use their videos as forum threads, but they're the worst people to rely on for opinions on the series since their interest depends on PVP happening or not - pretty much nothing else.

The SL games, to date, have been pretty much Rogue-like lite games for kids (Diablo-like lite, for younger readers). I see this as a tad more RPG lite for kids.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#15 Posted: 10:48:11 03/06/2016
With the customization aspect it definately is, but doesn't Diablo have character customization as well?
---
#16 Posted: 10:54:01 03/06/2016
Oh, great Eon...

http://www.nintendolife.com/ne...s_into_creators

Let alone the fact that "Wee Iu is the true SuperChargers version because Bowser and Donkey Kong!!111!"... Minecraft?
Really?

Of all the creation games you could pick as an example, you choose the only one which has almost zero character customization?
I know Spore isn't as popular but if you want to clickbait people at least do it the "right" way...

Please, do yourself a favor and don't read the comments.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#17 Posted: 12:21:54 03/06/2016
Don't read article/video comments is golden advice anywhere on the internet.
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#18 Posted: 12:39:26 03/06/2016
Ugh, that article legitimately hurts me...
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#19 Posted: 12:55:40 03/06/2016
If you're going to compare it to a game, at least compare it to a game it actually resembles... Like Spore. Or certain MMOs. Or even Disney Infinity, just ANYTHING BUT MINECRAFT!
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#20 Posted: 13:08:19 03/06/2016
Imaginators is closer to Saints Row than it is to Minecraft.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#21 Posted: 13:19:59 03/06/2016
Don't read article/video comments is golden advice anywhere on the internet.

Sad but true.

I understand we all have different opinions but there is some kind of line between expressing them constructively and simply whining like a baby (no offende to babies) which is always crossed by someone, no matter what the article/video/post is about.

I'm sure there would be people complaining even under an article about the discovery of a cure for all the exsisting diseases because "this will be terrible for those who works in hospitals and farmacies! Shame, scientists, shame!", or something like that.

But I'm definitely going off-topic.

Quote: Bionichute
Imaginators is closer to Saints Row than it is to Minecraft.

This is strangely odd yet true.
They could have also mentioned LittleBigPlanet: character customization definitely isn't the focus, but it's still there and is well done.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:21:25 03/06/2016 by Drek95
Gentleman Brawl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1050
#22 Posted: 13:25:55 03/06/2016
You know this makes me wonder how long it will be until they remaster Spyro's Adventure and Giants.
---
Fancy Skylanders are stronger in this zone.
#23 Posted: 13:26:20 03/06/2016
I mean I did the stupid of just reading on r/Spyro someone's opinion of Swap Force and they decided that it literally destroyed their childhood because it's not 100% what they want and it needs to end(they had the nerve to pretend a 3 year old game is the franchise's standard still too), there's not a single situation where you're not better off looking at pictures of cats or actual gameplay footage instead of reading negative non-constructive comments.
God I need to stop visiting known genwunner subreddits.

Imaginators has the features of a ton of MMOs, Minecraft makes you draw a skin on Paint or a specific rogram and you get to choose between 2 types of proportions.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:28:14 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#24 Posted: 13:37:43 03/06/2016
I mean I did the stupid of just reading on r/Spyro someone's opinion of Swap Force and they decided that it literally destroyed their childhood because it's not 100% what they want and it needs to end(they had the nerve to pretend a 3 year old game is the franchise's standard still too), there's not a single situation where you're not better off looking at pictures of cats or actual gameplay footage instead of reading negative non-constructive comments.
God I need to stop visiting known genwunner subreddits.

Imaginators has the features of a ton of MMOs, Minecraft makes you draw a skin on Paint or a specific rogram and you get to choose between 2 types of proportions.

I just read it, oh my god it's terrible. I'm about to leave a comment on it.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#25 Posted: 13:51:25 03/06/2016
Please, please, please tell me that guy didn't deliberately ignored the fact each Skylanders has a unique set of moves (SWAP Force is particular has some really interesting gameplays) only to complain about Elemental Gates being the only reason to buy more characters.

Please, I need to have faith in humanity.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#26 Posted: 13:53:22 03/06/2016
It's one of the reasons I don't make a reddit account. I argue already too much on tumblr with people that STILL think SSA is the game's standards, that Spyro is literally ruined and isn't playable anymore,and anyone that supports Skylanders is an EA-level whale that's going to buy every figure thrice because they're rich. When they don't straight up go 'uuuuh I don't know you stop harassing me', they just accept what I say then go back to bashing immediately after like I have short term memory and won't read the tag.
This is very much the point of the topic. You can change EVERYTHING in this title,but some people just stomp their feet and will keep on hating. Can't please everyone, shouldn't try to please everyone, you make the people who want to stay and love the series happy first.

Quote: Drek95
Please, please, please tell me that guy didn't deliberately ignored the fact each Skylanders has a unique set of moves (SWAP Force is particular has some really interesting gameplays) only to complain about Elemental Gates being the only reason to buy more characters.

Please, I need to have faith in humanity.

He kept complaining they have no personality(but at the same time talking and taunting enemies is annoying?), not even the cash part.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:55:13 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
#27 Posted: 14:02:38 03/06/2016
Yeah, I preferred not to talk about his complaints about personalities since they seemed like another cheap excuse not to buy more Skylanders.

But he can't say he really enjoyed the fighting in the game only to complain about Skylanders being useless and pointless shortly after!
Is there an option not to play as a Skylander which I have yet to uncover...?

Don't know if it's understandable the way I wrote it down.
I'm sincerely confused, because it simply seems so obvious to me.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:04:27 03/06/2016 by Drek95
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#28 Posted: 14:47:18 03/06/2016
I'm skeptical, they basically added user creation which is a large number of "generic" Skylanders. It's neat and kids will probably love it, but the point of the game is to collect figures to get unique playable characters. We already have close to 300 playable options already, so playable options aren't an issue right now. It'll be great for those that do not buy many figures, as their roster options will expand greatly. I just don't see this as being the big revolution they needed in the declining TTL market.

I will say it took me from a "might buy on sale down the road" to a "definitely interested", personally. My sons who have had declining interest in Skylanders should revive some interest as they love creation tools.
#29 Posted: 14:52:29 03/06/2016
"Revolutionizing the TTL market" is just buzzword. Saying "offers a new option" doesn't get as much attention from people scrolling through game news. This definately feels like Acti can cash in on DI's cancellation,but the genre as a whole has nothing to benefit from this. Character creation was already a thing on the TTL indie game with animal parts, didn't it? And if that isn't getting traction outside of 'oh cool', this isn't going to get much more.

Not saying that this will do well or badly,just that it'll be an individual question for the Skylanders series and it alone.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:53:13 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#30 Posted: 14:58:32 03/06/2016
Oh, great Eon...

Let alone the fact that "Wee Iu is the true SuperChargers version because Bowser and Donkey Kong!!111!"... Minecraft?
Really?

Of all the creation games you could pick as an example, you choose the only one which has almost zero character customization?
I know Spore isn't as popular but if you want to clickbait people at least do it the "right" way...

I really should have listened to your advice...
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#31 Posted: 15:04:49 03/06/2016
Quote: TTD
Oh, great Eon...

Really?

I really should have listened to your advice...

"GUIZ, TOYS R A RIPOOOOOOOFF!!!! SPEERO IS KILL! CANECL TIS SEREES CIZ I DUN LIK IT!!!!1!1!1!1!"
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#32 Posted: 15:57:50 03/06/2016
What even. What EVEN. I should have listened to not read the comments...
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#33 Posted: 16:38:56 03/06/2016
Quote: Drawdler
... Buuut for now I'm just going to wait until we get news on extra modes, which I'm not expecting until late August or sometime in September, if it's even announced instead of just being leaked on the achievement list.

Edit: Well now that it sounds like we're going with Superchargers onfoot controls, that alone knocks down the game a few pegs for me unless there's an option to change it. smilie There's still no way in hell I could hate this like SC. Maybe look some other place?

Wait, this is not an all on-foot game? I must've missed something. I too am awaiting on the modes. They've yet to beat Swap Force's post game modes in my opinion.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:39:26 03/06/2016 by TakeYourLemons
#34 Posted: 16:47:08 03/06/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
... Buuut for now I'm just going to wait until we get news on extra modes, which I'm not expecting until late August or sometime in September, if it's even announced instead of just being leaked on the achievement list.

Edit: Well now that it sounds like we're going with Superchargers onfoot controls, that alone knocks down the game a few pegs for me unless there's an option to change it. smilie There's still no way in hell I could hate this like SC. Maybe look some other place?

Wait, this is not an all on-foot game? I must've missed something. I too am awaiting on the modes. They've yet to beat Swap Force's post game modes in my opinion.

Yes it is, racing is separated from the main story.

What Drawdler meant is that SuperChargers' character control scheme was focused around the use of face buttons (for example the circle, square, triangle and X of the DualShock 4) instead of allowing you to use the shoulder ones (like R1/R2 and L1/L2) as well, which was different from the previous games.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:59:54 03/06/2016 by Drek95
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#35 Posted: 18:53:26 03/06/2016
Racing will be a "here are a few online only tracks, go nuts ... see you can use those cars we sold you, stop complaining" type feature.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#36 Posted: 18:59:00 03/06/2016
I haven't seen any sources saying it's "online-only". I've seen some claiming that the Racing Mode is the only online feature in the game, but that doesn't exclude them from being playable offline.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#37 Posted: 20:35:27 03/06/2016
Yeah, sorry, what I meant is that it's a feature which doesn't influence the main game.
I didn't had much time and I wrote it down like that, must have been convinced about it meaning the same thing. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#38 Posted: 20:55:00 03/06/2016
edit: my post just lost context entirely,disregard this.

I hope this game reignites the series' popularity, but also that they keep a good head over their shoulders in the time to come. I don't care about this ending because too many games or continuing for as long as it supports itself,but there's plot to explore, there are good mechanics still left to create. They can still make it work as long as they're allowed to and take the opportunity.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:29:31 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#39 Posted: 21:26:44 03/06/2016
I feel like this game could possibly be as good as Spyro's Adventure!
But, I know there will be something,
something,
SOMETHING,

that will make the game not as good as I am hoping.
I imagine that something will either be many bugs and glitches, a short, not in-depth story mode, or a lack of side modes such as Battle Arena.
Activision has always found a way to disappoint me ever since Giants.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#40 Posted: 21:31:43 03/06/2016
Quote: Swap Force Fan
I feel like this game could possibly be as good as Spyro's Adventure!
But, I know there will be something,
something,
SOMETHING,

that will make the game not as good as I am hoping.
I imagine that something will either be many bugs and glitches, a short, not in-depth story mode, or a lack of side modes such as Battle Arena.
Activision has always found a way to disappoint me ever since Giants.

Having just two years to complete a game of this caliber is not easy, so, at least in the bug/glitch side, you can't expect top-notch quality. Spyro's Adventure had a little more time to be made, but, from now on, Toys for Bob and Vicarious Visions always needed to rush things a little. Maybe the lack of alternative version this year helps in this subject.
---
Bruh
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#41 Posted: 03:45:24 04/06/2016

What Drawdler meant is that SuperChargers' character control scheme was focused around the use of face buttons (for example the circle, square, triangle and X of the DualShock 4) instead of allowing you to use the shoulder ones (like R1/R2 and L1/L2) as well, which was different from the previous games.

Well, that's a GOOD thing: it's about time SOMEONE forced modern gamers to abide by ancient rules once and a while and learn to use a face-button focused control scheme.
Uncultured swine, they are, refusing to use the good old fashioned face buttons when old fashioned systems don't even HAVE triggers, or at least not enough to actually do the same stuff as face buttons.
(4 face buttons, in the olden times, only 1 pair of triggers.)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#42 Posted: 03:54:41 04/06/2016
Quote: juarmo

Well, that's a GOOD thing: it's about time SOMEONE forced modern gamers to abide by ancient rules once and a while and learn to use a face-button focused control scheme.
Uncultured swine, they are, refusing to use the good old fashioned face buttons when old fashioned systems don't even HAVE triggers, or at least not enough to actually do the same stuff as face buttons.
(4 face buttons, in the olden times, only 1 pair of triggers.)

The problem though is that a lot of Skylanders have moves that require you to press two buttons simultaneously, which is pretty much impossible with face buttons unless you awkwardly use your index finger and thumb to press them both at the same time.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#43 Posted: 04:25:54 04/06/2016
^ I think juarmo was joking, but if not then that may be the most unintentionally hilarious and shortsighted post I've seen in these forums.

A. No
B. Thumbs are for the sticks, you're SUPPOSED to use your index and middle fingers when using a moveset like that, and/or use your thumb in a way that presses both buttons. Seriously guys,
#Lern2AncientRules
And C. There's nothing shortsighted about ahem* "encouraging" people to learn how the other side lives, or how people used to do it in days of yore.
Adapt fools! If I can use a trigger-based scheme, then you can use a face-button-focused one!
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:28:50 04/06/2016 by juarmo
#44 Posted: 04:55:12 04/06/2016
ohwaityoureserious.mp4

The most shortsighted post I've heard is calling someone shortsighted for wanting at least ONE game that forces players to try out a different way.
It's shortsighted to not want to try new things, it's shortsighted to refuse to try new things, and it's shortsighted to complain about having to learn to use facebuttons instead of triggers when people who prefer facebuttons have to deal with the facebuttons being remapped EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.
Do I.complain when I have to use B for jumping and X for talking? Did I complain when the talk button switched from X to R to ZR in 3 different games?
lol I, I grit and bear it. Learning how to do something once.
Because I think the face buttons being remapped every game between Sky2 and Sky4 issue is a far more legitimate complaint, and I was perfectly fine with relearning the controls every game.
Why can't you be fine with relearning them ONCE, hmm?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:58:14 04/06/2016 by juarmo
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#45 Posted: 05:06:50 04/06/2016
Quote: juarmo
^ I think juarmo was joking, but if not then that may be the most unintentionally hilarious and shortsighted post I've seen in these forums.

A. No
B. Thumbs are for the sticks, you're SUPPOSED to use your index and middle fingers when using a moveset like that, and/or use your thumb in a way that presses both buttons. Seriously guys,
#Lern2AncientRules
And C. There's nothing shortsighted about ahem* "encouraging" people to learn how the other side lives, or how people used to do it in days of yore.
Adapt fools! If I can use a trigger-based scheme, then you can use a face-button-focused one!

Yeah, you're right. And why stop there? Why not make the controls specifically for the N64 controller /s

I'm perfectly happy using face buttons when it works for the game. In Skyanders, I find it much more intuitive using Square (X/Y for XB/WU) + R1(R/RB) + L1(L+LB) for many of the combo attacks. It's all about what works best for each game. Dark Souls works best with shoulder buttons as the attacks, platformers usually work best with face buttons for jumping and attacking.

I've adapted to plenty of different input methods. For Skylanders, I simply prefer using shoulder buttons for 2 of the attacks, and face buttons for the last one plus jumping. 'interact' has worked fine as both face button (SSA-SG + remapped SSC) and shoulder button (SSF-STT), and the addition of jump changing the button layout slightly (mainly affecting face-only controls, since the shoulder attack buttons remained the same until their removal in SSC).

"Back in my day" is never a good excuse for anything. There's a reason why improvement over time causes old methods to be abandoned.

Quote:
facebuttons being remapped EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Wrong, the face buttons only changed in SSF, it merely continued to be the same since then.
The shoulder buttons changed in SSF (due to the face button change, moving the interact button) and remained the same in STT. SSC changed it up again.

VV has caused both input changes, TfB has adapted to their changes. In STT, they added the Tag button without interfering with the controls. In SI, they've added a dedicated Soul Gem button (at least for the Customlanders) where the near-pointless Academy-only "Place Legendary Treasure" button was.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:17:25 04/06/2016 by Nightmoon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me