darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Who do you want to be a sensei (villain edition)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Who do you want to be a sensei (villain edition)
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 23:35:41 01/06/2016 | Topic Creator
So far we have seen the 2 earth element senseis which are the Sensei Golden Queen and Tri Tip along with the Water Sensei that is a new character.

But for the rest of the elements who do you want to see to be the villain remake? I personally want Chompy Mage to be the life sensei.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#2 Posted: 23:37:04 01/06/2016
I said it in another thread, and I'll say it again.

Tae Kwon Crow. Dark, Ninja class.
---
Hahahahaha
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#3 Posted: 23:56:17 01/06/2016
It all depends on which villains actually fit the 10 Battle Classes. Golden Queen is the Sorcerer Villain, so any other villain that uses a staff or any weapon with a similar design probably won't be included... which I think eliminates Chompy Mage.

So we have:

Sorcerer (Golden Queen, Earth)
Bowslinger (Wolfgang, Undead)

That leaves 8 Elements and Battles Classes to fill: Smasher, Ninja, Knight, Bazooker, Quickshot, Brawler, Sentinel, and Swashbucker.

My guesses are:

Smasher (Pain-Yatta, Magic)
Ninja (Nightshade, Dark)
Knight (Krankenstein, Air)
Bazooker (Chef Pepper Jack, Fire)
Quickshot (Dr. Krankcase, Tech)
Brawler (Cuckoo Clocker, Life)
Sentinel (Luminous, Light)
Swashbuckler (Brawl and Chain, Water)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:59:03 01/06/2016 by BoneGrunt
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 00:15:33 02/06/2016
My hopes, based on what's left to happen.

Pain-Yatta (Smasher)- He's practically made for this role. A guy with a big lolipop club AND a fan favorite? I'm surprised this wasn't confirmed..
Tae Kwon Crow (Ninja)- Knowing TFB loves their birds, and the "Tae Kwon" part of his name fits the "old asian warriors/sensei" theme... PLZ MAKE IT HAPPEN
Krankenstein (Bazooker)- This was tough to figure out. I would've chosen Brawlrus or Scrap Shooter, but krankenstein IIRC could shoot smaller evillikin out of his big arm. Plus this guy was my favorite air villain.
Dr. Krankcase (Quickshot)- He could use goo guns. That is all.
Luminous (Sentinel)- He could summon those crystals he used in TT to heal as well as hurt. Plus, I REALLY LOVE HIM. As a villain.. his confusing yet unique morals are something i like to see.
Brawl and Chain (Swashbuckler)- It was either this or gulper TBH. We all know we'd pick this guy over gulper anyday. Plus, he's pretty well suited for the role!
Chompy Mage (Knight)- The folks at TFB love the chompy mage. He's funny, goofy, and has been around since giants. So it's highly likely he's getting a figure.
Chef Pepper Jack (Brawler)- Seeing as he's the only relevant fire villain other than grinnade, and grinnade is pretty much only a glorified kamikaze... The chef?
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#5 Posted: 00:17:44 02/06/2016
Well now 'm happy the doctor is in the house. smilie has to become a figure now I have always wanted him since Trap Team.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 00:18:23 02/06/2016
Bad Juju and I'll be happy.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#7 Posted: 00:33:50 02/06/2016
smasher painyatta-magic (candy slam that is all)
ninja tae kwon crow dark (just fits the role to well)
bazooker krankcase tech (only one I felt could fit and was popular)
quickshot chompy mage (he could throw chompy around fast)
sentinel blastertron light (well he is a robot and yeah idk)
swashbukler chef pepper jack fire (he could use all sorts of foods and utensils as weapons like frying pan)
knight gulper water (well he has a trident so he could probably fit this)
brawler krankenstien air (this big monster can lay down a beatdown)
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#8 Posted: 00:42:57 02/06/2016
The Gill Grunt clone from SSA
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#9 Posted: 00:44:28 02/06/2016
LUMINOUS.
LUMINOUS.
LUMINOUS.
LUMINOUS.
LUMI- Ok I'm done.

But yes I want the all popular fabulous Luminous smilie
If he gets a toy form... I WILL LITERALLY JUMP AROUND MY HOUSE IN HAPPINESS.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Gentleman Brawl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1050
#10 Posted: 01:24:15 02/06/2016
I know it's unrealistic but...

[User Posted Image]

I had a lot of fun with him in Trap Team.
---
Fancy Skylanders are stronger in this zone.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#11 Posted: 01:27:01 02/06/2016
The Great Hawkmongus
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#12 Posted: 01:37:24 02/06/2016
I hope they put Eye-Five in this game
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
PopFizzFan5 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#13 Posted: 02:30:31 02/06/2016
Dreamcatcher
#14 Posted: 02:34:11 02/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Gentleman Brawl

[User Posted Image]

It is unrealistic because it won't happen. We already have the 2 senseis for the earth element
---
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#15 Posted: 02:34:44 02/06/2016
I would like to see a praying mantis, they suit the sensei theme.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#16 Posted: 02:37:28 02/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: B-BOB358

Sorry about the original post but we already have seen the life sensei. Also this for the VILLAINS in which we only have seen Golden Queen
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#17 Posted: 02:40:42 02/06/2016
Quote: Windumup

Sorry about the original post but we already have seen the life sensei. Also this for the VILLAINS in which we only have seen Golden Queen

You know that there are 3 of each element, right?
---
Hahahahaha
#18 Posted: 02:46:43 02/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: GaiaMemories
Quote: Windumup

You know that there are 3 of each element, right?

Oh wait, I oddly enough thought it would be a 10/10 split with villains counting for half of the senseis.
Now I did a little more research and found out that it is going to be 20 new senseis and 11 villains remade as senseis.

Wait a minute, 11? That's odd
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#19 Posted: 02:53:40 02/06/2016
I really want Bad Juju as a Sentinel and Cuckoo Clocker as a Brawler
#20 Posted: 03:18:50 02/06/2016
Quote: Gentleman Brawl

[User Posted Image]

i second this... but golden queen is the earth villain.

RIP chomp chest
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#21 Posted: 03:34:51 02/06/2016
I want chompy mage
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#22 Posted: 07:57:58 02/06/2016
Luminous for light

Kaos Mum for dark
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#23 Posted: 08:44:16 02/06/2016
I could swear I saw a video where it was mentioned that all 9 of the Doom Raiders (Kaos was not counted, Luminous and Nightshade were) were going to be in the game. I just can't find it! It was really short too, less than 2 min, IIRC. Obviously, we know from the article that Pain-Yatta is the 10th, leaving just one mystery Villain (if we believe that video... really wish I could find it again...). Of course, that may have just been an assumption. I would be very happy if it was true, though.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:49:04 02/06/2016 by Matteomax
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#24 Posted: 10:28:12 02/06/2016
Wolfgang is confirmed in the Dark edition
#25 Posted: 18:17:24 02/06/2016
luminous was mettaton before mettaton was cool
#26 Posted: 18:19:38 02/06/2016
Krankenstein's problem is that he's just meh, and is easily the worst of the three Evilikins. Shield Shredder is a nice change of pace with the shield walls and his voice is amusing to hear, and Scrap Shooter's a walking reference and a really fun design all around. Bad Juju or Dreamcatcher(or someone else's who's Air, but Cluck is unlikely since TFB couldn't care less about him before and Stratosfear can be shown the door), or the Air Sensei Villain is guaranteed to be the unappreciated one.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:20:12 02/06/2016 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#27 Posted: 18:44:11 02/06/2016
They made Wolfgang an archer, so they can make anyone a knight, sentinel, swashbuckler etc.
As long as I get Dreamcatcher I'm happy.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:07 02/06/2016 by Deja Vu
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#28 Posted: 20:06:44 02/06/2016
Well so far, we have Wolfgang smilie and Golden Queen smilie confirmed. We do have Pain-Yatta confirmed, but we don't know his class.

Luminous: smilie I think hes got a pretty good chance of being the Knight Class. He already looks good for it. If they gave Wolfgang a new weapon, they can do the same for Luminous. Then again, we can also easily see him as the brawler.

Dreamcatcher: smilie I actually have no idea how she could work, but shes been confirmed to appear (all the Doom Raider's apparently) but I think she could fit as a Sentinel (she could summon like, sheep or whatever to heal)

Nightshade: smilie Nightshade has one of the highest chances, they could give him a fancy sword and make him the Ninja Class.

Gulper: smilie I could only see Gulper as the Swashbuckler Class in all honesty. They could give him newer stuff to make him fit the class more.

Chompy Mage: smilie Honestly, I have NO clue on what they can do for him. He fits the Smasher Class, but I think that might fit Pain-Yatta more, with his new Candy Axe.

Krankcase: smilie He can easily be the Quickshot Class attacks fast. Easier done then said... I guess?

Chef Pepper Jack: smilie Well... I guess it's easy to say that we can see him as Bazooker? I mean he flings peppers everywheres...

Pain-Yatta: Hes been confirmed, can only see him as the Smasher, but then again, Chompy Mage might have that and he could be given the Brawler Class.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#29 Posted: 20:26:04 02/06/2016
Chompy mage can be a sentinel. (The healer) he can summon swarms of chompys and even turn into a gargantuan one too.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:44 02/06/2016 by LittlePunk
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#30 Posted: 21:15:38 02/06/2016
Who do I want to see? Maker Mind, Spellslamzer, and Mesmerelda.
Who do I expect? Obviously the Doom Raiders.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#31 Posted: 04:04:17 03/06/2016
Well, the two I wanted to see made are being made... I'm actually pretty sold on this game already.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#32 Posted: 07:27:32 03/06/2016
Now that I think abou t it, I wouldn't mind seeing newly created villains as senseis.
---
#33 Posted: 08:27:19 03/06/2016
As long as we get chompy mage then im good
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#34 Posted: 09:04:02 03/06/2016
If Wolfgang wasn't the Undead villain sensei, I would've wanted Hood Sickle.

I'd like to see Painyatta as a Magic Brawler or Smasher, Chompy Mage as a Life Sorcerer, Krankcase as a Tech Quickshot and Chef Pepper Jack as a Fire Brawler.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#35 Posted: 12:03:40 03/06/2016
Quote: angelg
Now that I think abou t it, I wouldn't mind seeing newly created villains as senseis.

Since they wouldn't really have a past as villains in Skylands, I think they wouldn't be villains in the first place but Skylanders.
#36 Posted: 12:22:52 03/06/2016
The universal Villain Sensei backstory makes it so they need to have been in Cloudcracker Prision, so it'd be a bad move to invent someone we've never seen in TT.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:55:35 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
#37 Posted: 13:49:49 03/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Quote: angelg

Since they wouldn't really have a past as villains in Skylands, I think they wouldn't be villains in the first place but Skylanders.

Maybe there are more villains in skylands than the ones we have get to known through the previous games. In this context they could create new ones and "adapt" the lore /write a bio saying they "existed, got defeated and rehabilitated as good guys" even if we didn't met them before.

I have this feeling that a lot of stuff goes on in Skylands and the games/comics only tells a part of it.

Has anyone think about the darkness as another possible villain?
---
#38 Posted: 13:56:46 03/06/2016
The Darkness is an entity of destroying and conquering which only hides that in a facade of a carefree villain, as much as it'd be cool to see him again Chtullu-level monstrosities never get redeemed for obvious reasons.
---
#39 Posted: 13:59:27 03/06/2016
^Yeah, probably he's pretty much too evil to be redeemed.

Even Kaos had some doubts before pushing the button to destroy all skylands, but he didn't.
---
#40 Posted: 14:08:32 03/06/2016
Kaos has this weird supervillain morality that I can only really compare to characters like Megamind. He has to be a horrible person,but there's a right way to do that, and you have to be grandiose about it and learn where to draw the line, like blackmail(never actually noticed he doesn't do that except in Machine of Doom which isn't canon anymore). It's very obvious why he hates the Golden Queen once you get that - she did horrible things because she's crazy; and she actually is the best person to demonstrate the Villain Senseis since unlike Kaos she had a troubled mental state to recover from. Kaos decides things at the heat of the moment and never looks back, helping now or being evil now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:09:18 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
#41 Posted: 14:31:02 03/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Kaos has this weird supervillain morality that I can only really compare to characters like Megamind. He has to be a horrible person,but there's a right way to do that, and you have to be grandiose about it and learn where to draw the line, like blackmail(never actually noticed he doesn't do that except in Machine of Doom which isn't canon anymore). It's very obvious why he hates the Golden Queen once you get that - she did horrible things because she's crazy; and she actually is the best person to demonstrate the Villain Senseis since unlike Kaos she had a troubled mental state to recover from. Kaos decides things at the heat of the moment and never looks back, helping now or being evil now.

Nice analysis.

Kaos is extremely impulsive and volatile about all his actions, that's why it never feels out of place the fact he switches from good to bad constantly. That's true.

I hope we get to know a bit more about Golden Queen, though. She is the kind of character that I would have never thought she would accept eon's proposal for conversion. It would be nice to see how she overcome her inner demons.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:31:41 03/06/2016 by angelg
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#42 Posted: 13:34:23 04/06/2016
Painyatta - Magic Smasher (Isn't it obvious?)

Chompy-Mage - Life Sentinel (If a Sentinel is a healer, then this could fit him well. This could also work for Broccoli Guy if he was in.)

Luminous - Light Knight (Just give him a light energy sword and we're good.)

Golden Queen - Sorcerer (Already confirmed)

Wolfgang - Undead Bowslinger (Already confirmed)

Dr. Krankcase - Tech Quickshot (The only one that really fits him besides maybe Bazooker.)

Nightshade - Dark Ninja (Maybe he wouldn't have a ninja sword, but I can imagine him using things like ninja stars and dizzying explosives. This could also work well for Tae-Kwon Crow, but in all honesty I'd rather have Nightshade.)

Chef Pepperjack - Fire Brawler (He could have a mix of punching people with his big meaty fists and smacking them with his giant mixer. Like King-Pen summons giant glaciers, he could also summon lava spouts.)

Gulper - Water Swashbuckler (He could perform combos with his trident similar to how Washbuckler attacks with his cutlass. This could also work for Brawl and Chain or maybe even Cross Crow, but Cross Crow should be a Bowslinger, and that's already taken by Wolfgang.)

Krankenstein - Air Bazooker (Don't get me wrong - I like Dreamcatcher, it's just that she wouldn't really fit into any of the classes. She could control a sword with telekinesis, but then she would be a Knight, which is hardly fitting for her. Thus, Krankenstein is the ultimate choice for the Air Element. He could use his big vacuum arm to shoot out bombs and stuff, and he could also use it to suck up enemies and shoot them like projectiles. He could also summon Evilikin minions like Shield Shredder.)

That's my perfect list for want I would want to see with the Villain figures. And if the rumors are true and Kaos is one of them, I'll cover that:

Kaos - Kaos Sorcerer (Unless given his own class, Sorcerer is the only clear choice for Kaos. He would probably play like he did in Trap Team, but probably a bit nerfed and made a little simpler. He would alo be in the Kaos Element, like he was in Trap Team.)
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#43 Posted: 16:35:38 04/06/2016
If Kaos is the 11th (assuming there is an 11th), I wouldn't be surprised if the could switch between all 10 styles, similar to how he could change between the elements in Trap Team. Sorcerer should be default, all the others using magically transformed versions of his weapon.

Of course, Kaos was limited in SSC, so he might only get one... I still think he should've had 1 vehicle per terrain and unlock 1 track per terrain (having to beat him in each track to unlock the corresponding vehicle); one less vehicle and one more track than the other trophies. Although this time it's TfB again, so...

Yay for speculations!
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:54:59 04/06/2016 by Nightmoon
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#44 Posted: 18:37:17 04/06/2016
I wish Sheep Creep could be the life villain sensei. He deserves retribution after being unjustly imprisoned for defending the civil rights of sheepkind.

Plus he'd make for a perfect quickshot.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Punk Shock Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#45 Posted: 19:31:08 04/06/2016
Mesmeralda, for sure. But I'm so happy Golden Queen is that if ol' Mes isn't one, I'll be fine.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#46 Posted: 19:32:02 04/06/2016
Bubba
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:32:14 04/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
#47 Posted: 20:13:59 04/06/2016
Quote: Muffin Man
I wish Sheep Creep could be the life villain sensei. He deserves retribution after being unjustly imprisoned for defending the civil rights of sheepkind.

plus he could be a quadruped.. and as long as they can put a belt on him, he'd work!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#48 Posted: 20:18:47 04/06/2016
Quote: Muffin Man

It would be very funny if this happened.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#49 Posted: 20:21:29 04/06/2016
seeing as pain-yatta was sort-of confirmed in the interview, i just want luminous and chef pepper jack.

CPJ could be bazooker with explosive pepper bombs

Luminous could have some kind of light staff or sword, make him a knight or something (he looks pretty regal to me, but his personality screams "METTATON")
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me