Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > ♛ Total Drama Skyland! [Private] ♛
First | Page 2 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34
♛ Total Drama Skyland! [Private] ♛
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#51 Posted: 00:23:54 29/05/2016
If you need more users, try Spyroconvexity or ShadetheDragon. The are great RPers. And redwes is great too, though I'm not sure if he would have the time.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#52 Posted: 01:32:30 29/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Felines
If you need more users, try Spyroconvexity or ShadetheDragon. The are great RPers. And redwes is great too, though I'm not sure if he would have the time.

I'm closing in less than 24 hours. Do you think they could register before then? :/
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#53 Posted: 02:46:24 29/05/2016
Spyro (normal)
motive: always up far a friendly challage and thinks it'll be fun and a good way to make friends (and because Cynder's their)
personality: arrogant, fun loving, and enjoys a good challenge. in other words "all fired up!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#54 Posted: 03:42:49 29/05/2016
Skylander: Blades
Personality: Cocky, likes to show off. He also likes to show off his talents to the ladys.
Why Your Skylander Joined TDS!: He wanted a challenge so he joined TDS.

Skylander: Flashwing
Personally: Regale, high strung.
Why Your Skylander Joined TDS!: She was getting bord of smashing bad guys so she decided to take more of a challenge.
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:50:01 29/05/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#55 Posted: 03:55:58 29/05/2016
Hey you two! Glad you could make it smilie
---
#56 Posted: 03:58:18 29/05/2016
Ooc: glad to try my first Skylanders RP.
---
SC
#57 Posted: 04:00:57 29/05/2016
ooc: yes same here.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#58 Posted: 12:43:01 29/05/2016
Maybe you could convince Zap to make a character sheet?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#59 Posted: 13:44:11 29/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Alright, ShadeTheDragon and Spyroconvexity, you two are in. c:

Quote: StormDragon21
Maybe you could convince Zap to make a character sheet?

I tried to yesterday, but he has not responded. smilie

Would anyone who has one character or none like to join as a female Skylander? I see that the guys are kind of outnumbering the girls, and I have an odd number of contestants. I would greatly appreciate it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:44:40 29/05/2016 by Swap Force Fan
#60 Posted: 13:48:46 29/05/2016
Ooc: I'll create another.
---
SC
#61 Posted: 13:49:15 29/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Thank you so much! smilie
#62 Posted: 14:38:15 29/05/2016
Quote: Swap Force Fan
Would anyone who has one character or none like to join as a female Skylander? I see that the guys are kind of outnumbering the girls, and I have an odd number of contestants. I would greatly appreciate it.

If I had known you wanted more female characters, I would have chosen Stealth Elf instead of Sunburn. She's a cool character.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:39 08/06/2016 by Felines
#63 Posted: 16:10:44 29/05/2016
Ooc: added.
---
SC
#64 Posted: 16:41:24 29/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Spyroconvexity, Bash isn't a female. smilie But, if you really want to be him, I will allow it. I just prefer that you choose a girl.
#65 Posted: 16:48:09 29/05/2016
Hey Spyroconvexity, want a cool female character? Check out Scratch smilie
---
#66 Posted: 16:51:22 29/05/2016
Ooc: Changed to Flashwing
---
SC
#67 Posted: 17:36:16 29/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Thank you. A little more then 7 hours until TDS! begins.
#68 Posted: 18:06:12 29/05/2016
Ooc: don't forget to add Flashwing.
---
SC
#69 Posted: 01:00:05 30/05/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie Luminous
(Day 1: Arrival and Arrangement)

AAAAAND... Total Drama Skyland! officially begins!

Hello, all of my contestants! Welcome to Total Drama Skyland!, a show of spectacle, ambiguity, buffoonery, and challenges that will probably make you want to lock me in a burning cabin by the end of the season! Heh heh, heh heh... Please don’t do that, though.

Speaking of burning, I’m sure your desperation to get started is burning right now! Well, I have just the right material to cool down that excitement of yours! *lifts up a lively sheet of paper* I have the teams, cabin organization, and challenges all right here on this paper! I’m sure you would appreciate to have this information already, so I will be gracious for once in my life and give you all the information. But, before I give you that, will give you my one major rule: NO. USING. POWERS. That would clearly make some characters better than others, right? *mumbling quietly* Activision buffin' n' nerfin' charact- Oh, sorry! Back to business!

Now, first and foremost, the teams.

[User Posted Image] The Chivalrous Chompies:
smilie Blades (Spyroconvexity)
smilie Camo (MugoUrth)
smilie Echo (gary)
smilie Flashwing (Spyroconvexity)
smilie Legendary Chop Chop (night bomb guy)
smilie Sonic Boom (Felines)
smilie Spotlight (gary)
smilie Sunburn (Felines)
smilie Zoo Lou (MugoUrth)

[User Posted Image] The Grandiloquent Greebles:
smilie Cynder (Eevee88)
smilie Dark Spyro (Pokemon2)
smilie Drobot (StormDragon21)
smilie Grim Creeper (night bomb guy)
smilie Hex (DreamTeam)
smilie Spyro (ShadeTheDragon)
smilie Torch (StormDragon21)
smilie Whirlwind (Eevee88)
smilie Wrecking Ball (DreamTeam)

Yeah yeah, don’t worry, this is just the first taste of hatred that you feel towards me. *sips tea* *jolts* *spits tea out* *coughs* Shadester! What did you put in this tea?!... Ah, sorry about that. My assistant, Shadester, can be so clumsy sometimes. His real name is Nightshade, and you shall grow to hate him too. Ah, who am I kidding, you can’t hate us. We both have such charming smiles, especially me. Ah, I am so hot... Oh, right! Next, I will announce who will stay in which cabin. Now, it is by gender, because we don’t want anyone getting frisky during the night, if you know what I mean... Well, I suppose you could get frisky with separated genders anyway... but, you know what, I didn’t assign this, the SFCC did.

Cabin 1:
(Girls)
smilie Cynder (Eevee88)
smilie Echo (gary)
smilie Flashwing (Spyroconvexity)
smilie Hex (DreamTeam)
smilie Sonic Boom (Felines)
smilie Spotlight (gary)
smilie Torch (StormDragon21)
smilie Whirlwind (Eevee88)

Cabin 2:
(Boys)
smilie Blades (Spyroconvexity)
smilie Camo (MugoUrth)
smilie Dark Spyro (Pokemon2)
smilie Drobot (StormDragon21)
smilie Grim Creeper (night bomb guy)
smilie Legendary Chop Chop (night bomb guy)
smilie Spyro (ShadeTheDragon)
smilie Sunburn (Felines)
smilie Wrecking Ball (DreamTeam)
smilie Zoo Lou (MugoUrth)

Weird, I only had nine beds in the guys’ cabin... and I don’t remember Wrecking Ball being on any of these lists... Odd? Eh, oh well.

Thirdly, you peeps are probably wondering about the challenges. Well I guess I will show them to youuu- *slowly turns information sheet toward the contests* *jerks the sheet back* Not! Hahaha! Like I would show you all the challenges I have in mind! *brief evil laugh* Ah, yeah, no.

The last thing I will discuss for today is what almost all of you came here for: the grand prize!!! *stares blankly at silent contestants* What? Why are you all so quiet? Do I need to load up the hype train or something? *pulls suitcase from behind me* In this suit case lies... *opens it* One MILLION coins, and the ability to reach level 25! That’s right, you heard me! Buuut- *closes suitcase* This is off limits until, uh, after season, heh heh.

Well, that wraps up everything I have to explain for you today! It is already late in the evening, so how about you all go to your cabins and get some rest for the night? I’m sure you’ll be hungry in the morning. We will wake you up at 7:30 tomorrow for some lovely, fresh, Sugurbat liver! Yeeeaah! *applauds alone* Yeah... Sorry, but not sorry. Anyways, the cabins are already unlocked, so you can all go get snuggled in and ready for your wonderful challenge tomorrow!

*waits for all of the contestants to leave* Well, that’s it for now. I’m sure the contestants aren’t the only ones that are- *cough* excited for the challenge tomorrow, you probably are too! Will the contestants do things they’ve never done before? Will they begin to hate me even more? Tune in next time on TOTAL. DRAMA. SKYLAND!!!

OOC: You are now in your cabins. You may come out and talk to Luminous if you have any questions, though.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:12:48 30/05/2016 by Swap Force Fan
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#70 Posted: 01:03:16 30/05/2016
"Well, well, well if it isn't my worst enemy Spyro!" said Dark Spyro.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#71 Posted: 01:10:50 30/05/2016
Blades had picked his bunk already and decided to ask Luminous some questions. "Hey lightbutt so these challenges will impress the ladies?"

Meanwhile in the girls cabin Flashwing was getting accuated with her teammates. "Hey Sonic Boom can I talk to you in private?"
---
SC
#72 Posted: 01:42:22 30/05/2016
smilie picks my bunk and I asks smilie "Are these challenges insane?" and smilie answered "Wait and see!" than smilie got back to my bunk.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:48:43 30/05/2016 by Pokemon2
#73 Posted: 01:52:04 30/05/2016
Heading to the girl's camp was Sonic Boom, who proudly walked along with her unhatched fledglings. They needed plenty of rest if they wanted to be ready for the competition. Along her came Sunburn, who seemed disappointed that the competition wasn't going to start at the moment.
"Hey Boom Boom! Good luck tomorrow! Do your best!" the energetic hybrid said, before retiring into the other direction, towards the boy's camp. Sonic Boom simply sighed at his exaggerated energy, and headed to the girl's camp to get some rest, curious on what Skylanders she was going to find there.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:15:24 08/06/2016 by Felines
#74 Posted: 02:11:33 30/05/2016
"Humm...keeping it a secret are we? Fine." Blades then saw Sunflame. "Hey looks like we are going to be on the same team. Wanna form an alliance?"
---
SC
#75 Posted: 02:12:44 30/05/2016
Quote: Swap Force Fan
OOC: Please read the rules on the OP to know the rules on how to format a post.

ooc: kay well you didn't have to delete it since I got the pm after I posted so I was going to edit it.

smilie annoyed: "easy dark we're on the same team." smilie heads to his bunk and lays down.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#76 Posted: 02:21:09 30/05/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Humm...keeping it a secret are we? Fine." Blades then saw Sunflame. "Hey looks like we are going to be on the same team. Wanna form an alliance?"

"I would love to... but I work better alone." Sunburn said with pride, annoying Sonic Boom.
"Alright you. Remember what that fool said. We need some rest before we start the competition." she said, referring to the announcer.
"Fine, I'm going. See ya later you two! Don't get too bitter tomorrow!" Sunburn said cockily to Sonic Boom before retreating to the tent. Sonic Boom then looked at Blades, not expecting him to be there. She continued to give him the silent treatment, not wanting him to know too much about her before the competition.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:15:51 08/06/2016 by Felines
#77 Posted: 02:49:36 30/05/2016
"Um....hi." Blades said shyly.
---
SC
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#78 Posted: 05:49:55 30/05/2016
"Hello"Spotlight said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#79 Posted: 06:24:55 30/05/2016

"What do you want boy? You should be resting for the competition." Sonic Boom said stoically, now focusing her attention on her soon to be born babies...
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#80 Posted: 07:05:00 30/05/2016
:scynder: Well, time to play this game.. *sighs*

smilie Yay~ I can't wait~
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#81 Posted: 09:00:12 30/05/2016
smilie I am not gonna win. I just know I won't.
---
#82 Posted: 10:39:32 30/05/2016
"I getting nervous to win"Echo said
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#83 Posted: 12:04:33 30/05/2016
smilie
Ahh, nothing like a new experience. ...On the island. ...In the sky. ...With a bunch of other landers. ...For a whole entire month. ...Or was it two?

smilie
I already packed my bags for this event. I'm really looking forward to this. Just thinking of all the bananas and coconuts makes my mouth water. ...They do have those things, right?

smilie
I could summon you a watermelon if your hungry.

smilie
But isn't using our abilities, you know, against the rules?

smilie
Huh? ...Oh right, it is. So, uhhh, which beds are taken. *spots a bed* I call top bunk on that bed. *runs up to be and jumps* Hot potato! *plops onto the bed*

smilie
Well... he seems to be enjoying this.

It's nice to see someone else is taking this challenge head on. ...That Camo is kind of a high jumper. If we have a jumping contest, I bet we would squash those Greebles flat.

OOC: I am not going to be fully satisfied unless I can find a situation for Zoo Lou to say "Dun-dun-DAAAAAH!"
#84 Posted: 14:04:51 30/05/2016
Quote: Felines

"What do you want boy? You should be resting for the competition." Sonic Boom said stoically, now focusing her attention on her soon to be born babies...

"Wanna see my blades?" He said.
---
SC
#85 Posted: 14:19:09 30/05/2016
"I can see them." Sonic Boom answered, wondering why he was bothering so much with her when they both should be resting for the competition. She then came to the conclusion that he was just being a show off like Sunburn.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:33 08/06/2016 by Felines
#86 Posted: 14:32:34 30/05/2016
"Oh that's just my armor." He then threw some sharp blades at a nearby tree. "That's nothing."
---
SC
#87 Posted: 14:57:56 30/05/2016
Sonic Boom would rather study his opponents during the matches rather than seeing their abilities, but that was Blade's doing, so she couldn't do nothing. She watched unimpressed, until finally, her eggs hatched.
"Welcome my children. Ready for the competition?" she said, with her babies excitedly chirping in response. She wanted to spend some time with them before they magically returned to the eggs once more and repeat the whole cycle.
---
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#88 Posted: 15:06:46 30/05/2016
smilie *breathes in fresh air* Ahh... nothing like the sweet smell of most likely winning!
smilie Oh, hey, L-Chop Chop.
smilie Grrr... Not you. Thank EON we're on opposite teams. You'd only slow me down. I do not need you.
smilie Well, I don't need you either. I don't like that we're on opposite teams. You always beat me at everything.
smilie Ugh. Let's just go to our rooms. I'm bunking with Dark Spyro. He is a variant like me.
smilie Oh yeah? Well I'll just bunk with my good pal Camo. We came in the Arkeyan Crossbow Battle Pack. Together.
smilie I hope you get voted off!
smilie I hope the same with you!
*they both leave to bunk with Dark Spyro and Camo*
*L-Chop Chop knocks on Dark Spyro's door*
*Grim knocks on Camo's door*
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
#89 Posted: 15:20:50 30/05/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie Luminous

*wakes up* Huh, what, buh?... Hm... I can't feel but someone had a question for me. Oh well. *continues crafting challenge prop*
#90 Posted: 15:39:44 30/05/2016
"You'll just have to see me in action during the competition. Plus we're on the same team." Blades said.
---
SC
#91 Posted: 16:15:43 30/05/2016
"Hey Whirwind"Spotlight said.
---
#92 Posted: 19:06:15 30/05/2016
"You'll just have to see me in action during the competition. Plus we're on the same team." Blades said.

"Well, leave some of that action for the competition." Sonic Boom suggested, attending her children.
---
#93 Posted: 19:35:57 30/05/2016
"Nice kids by the way." Blades said.
---
SC
#94 Posted: 19:44:26 30/05/2016
Sonic Boom simply smiled, as the youths played around everywhere, even with Blades's armor. She let them enjoy their minutes of freedom while she watched her surroundings to see what other Skylanders had joined that crazy competition.
---
#95 Posted: 20:37:00 30/05/2016
"Easy there young fella font go near the sharp ones." Blades said.
---
SC
#96 Posted: 20:41:25 30/05/2016
Sonic Boom didn't even scold her young ones, thinking that they deserved all the freedom in the world, especially given their particular circumstances. What she would give to see her children grow.
---
#97 Posted: 20:52:03 30/05/2016
"Too bad they can't be free." Blades said.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#98 Posted: 21:03:25 30/05/2016
smilie
Hey! Cynder! Whirlwind! Spotlight! How are you doing? I bet you the Greebles will beat the Chompies, since I'm on the Greebles' side. -leaps up on bed- I'm sure we're choosing where to bunk now. Anyone sharing with me?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#99 Posted: 21:05:19 30/05/2016
"Precisely why they need to roam free every time they can." Sonic Boom explained, watching her children flying around. Even if it was for brief minutes, watching them was always a delight.
---
#100 Posted: 21:13:30 30/05/2016
"They will help us win this competition." Blades said.

"Um I'm right here flame head." Flash wing said.
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me