darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > What kind of skylanders would you want to see in the next game ?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What kind of skylanders would you want to see in the next game ?
IAS COOL Yellow Sparx Gems: 1207
#51 Posted: 00:55:53 08/05/2016
I would like sword fighter skylanders. Never can have to many of those!
---
a psychopath robot with chainsaws, watch out, kaos!
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#52 Posted: 01:05:33 08/05/2016
Quote: DeadPortal
I want a plain and simple necromancer. Somebody who summons minions, runs around with a big ol' scythe, and can.... Not sure what a third power would be.

I want this very much. In a way, isn't that what the undead spell punk is?

I'd like to see a Chompy. Life element, I'm not sure what he'd do beyond biting though. Maybe a Bone Chomp variant?
---
Hahahahaha
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#53 Posted: 02:12:25 08/05/2016
Quote: GaiaMemories
Quote: DeadPortal
I want a plain and simple necromancer. Somebody who summons minions, runs around with a big ol' scythe, and can.... Not sure what a third power would be.

I want this very much. In a way, isn't that what the undead spell punk is?

I'd like to see a Chompy. Life element, I'm not sure what he'd do beyond biting though. Maybe a Bone Chomp variant?

You are kinda right about the Undead Punk, although they don't have any melee attacks. And as for the Chompy, we got one in TT (although it was locked in the Expansion Pack)
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#54 Posted: 02:47:17 08/05/2016
We had both a Bone Chompy and regular in TT. A good one would be a heroic chompy, maybe an "enlightened" one that got bored of munching and gnawing mindlessly, maybe with some advanced appearance such as elbows on their clawed arms or a taller torso to make them feel more like a person than an animal.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:47:42 08/05/2016 by Bifrost
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#55 Posted: 03:07:09 08/05/2016
While yes, we did get a Chompy, it was a villain rather than Skylander. I was thinking along what Bifrost (I just noticed it's not "Bitfrost") said a reformed Chompy. On the same lines as Boomer.
---
Hahahahaha
#56 Posted: 21:42:07 08/05/2016
Honestly, something I'd really like would be more focus on the Portal Master. In my honest opinion, SSA was the most immersive game, because of things like NPC's addressing the Portal Master directly, Eon talking to us frequently, stuff like that. And when Skylanders finally wraps up (not that I'm hoping for that AT ALL) I'd like to see a spinoff series called Portal Masters, with stuff like character creation, rpg elements, stuff like that.
---
My FanFiction

Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#57 Posted: 04:01:55 09/05/2016
I would love a polar bear with ice blades on his wrists. He could be called Sliceberg. Also a skylander that uses a dice to damage enemies.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#58 Posted: 05:04:59 09/05/2016
Sugarbat Skylander~! Wyvern-like, with no humanoid features.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#59 Posted: 06:55:51 09/05/2016
I've just remembered about this Laylee bat character which I really love. More angels and also playable fairies would be cool.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#60 Posted: 03:20:52 10/05/2016
A kangarat would be good too or better still give us a Greeble.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#61 Posted: 21:40:47 11/05/2016
All these years... I've just wanted to see a Yehat Skylander. I just want Toys For Bob to pay homage to Star Control with a Skylander, and I know they've made several slight nods to Star Control in the Skylanders franchise, I just want something that, say, a casual Star Control fan would recognize.
#62 Posted: 22:25:57 11/05/2016
Quote: MugoUrth
All these years... I've just wanted to see a Yehat Skylander. I just want Toys For Bob to pay homage to Star Control with a Skylander, and I know they've made several slight nods to Star Control in the Skylanders franchise, I just want something that, say, a casual Star Control fan would recognize.

Does Acti even own that franchise anymore though? Not that I wouldn't be against this,they got away with a Gelatious Cube in SSA so it's not like they can't have the same creature by any other name.
---
#63 Posted: 14:09:13 12/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: MugoUrth

Does Acti even own that franchise anymore though? Not that I wouldn't be against this,they got away with a Gelatious Cube in SSA so it's not like they can't have the same creature by any other name.

Not sure, but it's Toys for Bob's franchise, I think. ...Come to think of it, I'm not sure THEY still own it. ...I think it's a dead franchise by now, though. Still, whether they own it or not, I see no reason we can't have a giant anthropomorphic Pterodactyl Skylander.
#64 Posted: 14:10:30 12/05/2016
The last Star Control was made by somebody else,I'm pretty sure. TFB hasn't owned it for decade(s?).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:10:52 12/05/2016 by Bifrost
#65 Posted: 18:47:38 12/05/2016
If that's the case, they can still make knock-offs of them. They can't be sued just for loosely basing a character of their original work, even if they don't own it anymore.
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#66 Posted: 21:21:06 12/05/2016
I just want a samurai character. That's all.
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#67 Posted: 21:25:34 12/05/2016
A Skylander that it uses keys as weapon kinda like Klefki.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:26:43 12/05/2016 by KeybasHedKey
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#68 Posted: 10:40:41 13/05/2016
I know I'm a bit alone on this but I want more Human/oid characters.
While the dragons are cool and all I'm not really all that interested in playing as the "animals".
But I know i'm alone for this and the animals/monsters appeal more to kids.
#69 Posted: 12:46:11 13/05/2016
Those aren't just animals, they're very much sentient. Also, most people here aren't kids, they just like playing as stuff other than humans by any other name.

i want to say "there are a ton of furries" but I might insult somebody since that word is usually defaulted to NSFW tastes rather than just liking antrophomorphic animal designs
---
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#70 Posted: 13:55:22 13/05/2016
Now that I think about it all skylanders have been give an inteligence which set them apart from the rest of the animals ( at least in most of the cases).

I'm also on the minority side of preferring humanoid characters tbh, most of my collection is made up of these type of skylanders. Thankfully, they usually go with designs to satisfy the diversity of tastes with varying degrees of "fantastic"/ humanoid characters shares. However, I perfectly understand how other people is looking to control a character who is totally different from anything they have tried before.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#71 Posted: 14:00:10 13/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Those aren't just animals, they're very much sentient. Also, most people here aren't kids, they just like playing as stuff other than humans by any other name.

i want to say "there are a ton of furries" but I might insult somebody since that word is usually defaulted to NSFW tastes rather than just liking antrophomorphic animal designs

You kind of have a point. I think the thing I like most about Skylanders is that there's so many options for playables. If you absolutely need to play as a human, there are thousands of games on the market where you basically have no choice, but Skylanders has humans, dragons, anthro characters, plants, monsters, golems, and all sorts of cool things. It's a breath of fresh air for me in a market filled with games where humans are this angelic species and all other life is evil.

Most people who use the term "Furry" usually mean it as a bad thing, and you're also being very narrow if you assume furries are the ONLY people that want to play as a dragon or something other than humans.
#72 Posted: 21:01:23 13/05/2016
A ninja otter or beaver
---
#73 Posted: 21:09:01 13/05/2016
I want a dwarf. Just a literal dwarf.
---
My FanFiction

#74 Posted: 03:17:10 17/05/2016
Some sort of caveman would be cool too
---
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#75 Posted: 18:32:31 24/05/2016
I wanna see more with a ball-and-chain type weapon like Smash Hit.
The PokemonMan Green Sparx Gems: 314
#76 Posted: 19:48:03 25/05/2016
I'd like to see a Mexican man-like Fire Skylander with flaming Maraca!!!
---
POKEMON SUN AND MOON
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me