darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > What kind of skylanders would you want to see in the next game ?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What kind of skylanders would you want to see in the next game ?
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#1 Posted: 11:53:52 27/04/2016 | Topic Creator
What kind of skylanders would you want to see for the next game.
Light: a female angle similar to angewomon from digimon and a light gaurdian .
Dark : a dark angel with dark fire based powers and a dark beast with many combos.
Magic : a very quick samurai and a black and white magician that Could disappear and throw swords at eniemes.
Life : a fairy that can shoot roses and Summon a tree monster and slow down enimes with vines.
Tech : a futuristic knight.
Water: a water humanoid gaurdian that can posses water attacks and blast water at enimes.
Fire: a fire archer girl.
Undead : a scary grim reaper and a humanoid looking skylander that uses different guns.
Earth: a giant reptail that rolls and shoot spikes at enimes.
Air : an air goddes that can shoot enimes into the air and slice them.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 12:44:24 27/04/2016
Life: Someone that can summon roots, flowers, trees and all that stuff
Air: Someone that can summon clouds and lightning bolts
Undead: An actual ghost
Magic: A sorcerer/ss that fights with a book and spells
Tech: A girl that fights with holograms and/or toxic
Fire: Some kind of robot that is actually an oven and shoots all kinds of hot stuff.
Earth: A character that fights with crystals/gems.
Water: Mermaid
Light: Someone with a mirror as a weapon
Dark: Someone that fights with his shadow.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:45:18 27/04/2016 by Deja Vu
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 13:05:05 27/04/2016
Sand people for Earth too. Also spiders or ghosts on Undead, and Fairy Skylanders period.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#4 Posted: 13:43:54 27/04/2016
A hydra, with multiple voice actors.

And cyborgs. Maybe a cyborg hydra.

More griffons, too. We don't need 'em, but I'd still like to see 'em.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:45:26 27/04/2016 by Shin Majin
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#5 Posted: 14:24:45 27/04/2016
I would like to see a male fairy for any element and a dark angel for the dark one. A humanoid gargoyle would be also cool.

I know it's a crazy idea that will never ever happen but I would love to have some superheroes as skylanders. I know, I know, it doesn't fit at all in the universe, I just like to dream.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#6 Posted: 15:09:59 27/04/2016
I want more dragon / animal based Skylanders. Superchargers gave me too many "similair" skylanders.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#7 Posted: 15:52:23 27/04/2016
Quote: BlackWing116
I want more dragon / animal based Skylanders. Superchargers gave me too many "similair" skylanders.

Thisthisthis
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#8 Posted: 18:00:59 27/04/2016
I'd actually like to see like some snake/serpent characters, not like Rattle Shake or... That snake from Trap Team (forgot his name), but like a normal snake. It'd just be really cool. For me, anyway. I'd just be really happy for more quadruped characters. I'm tired of huminoids. It'd be pretty cool if they made some kind of deer character, too.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#9 Posted: 21:04:51 27/04/2016
Nothing too specific. But I like one or another more comedy/humor Skylander at the lines of Pop Fizz or Shroomboom. Aside from that, I accept anything. Just a Skylanders in a different format than the normal ones (quadruped/humanoid) would be good.
---
Bruh
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#10 Posted: 03:18:05 28/04/2016
Wolf. other than that more animal skylanders.
#11 Posted: 22:14:41 28/04/2016
For all the talk I hear against 'em, I'm glad to see so much support for non-humanoid 'landers, especially after SC. Thatbeing said, what sort of gimmick would go well with them?
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
#12 Posted: 22:22:48 28/04/2016
Quote: Shin Majin
For all the talk I hear against 'em, I'm glad to see so much support for non-humanoid 'landers, especially after SC. Thatbeing said, what sort of gimmick would go well with them?

No gimmick. Go with the flow. No "realistic" animals(Magic Stormblade didn't even make it past designing), no recolors, no one mythology/type for everyone.
---
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#13 Posted: 23:04:37 28/04/2016
I'd like to see more of the Skylands species that haven't had their own Skylander yet, such as Spell Punks and Mabu.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#14 Posted: 23:09:28 28/04/2016
Quote: Spellslamzer75
I'd like to see more of the Skylands species that haven't had their own Skylander yet, such as Spell Punks and Mabu.

Mabu are naturally peaceful,but hey Hawk ALMOST was a skylander so they already consider one eventually. Would also like to see a Cyclops, they also had a prototype skylander which is rumoured to be Quick Draw from Giants.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:10:10 28/04/2016 by Bifrost
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#15 Posted: 00:32:36 29/04/2016
I would particularly like a sand-based Earth Skylander, an angler fish for Water (or Dark), a robot able to generate strong wind streams for Air, a time-based Spell Punk for Magic and a goo creature for either Life or Tech, or even Magic again.

In general I would prefer more fantasy and mythical creatures maybe trying to look at the less known ones: I feel like one of Skylanders' strongest points is letting players use characters we rarelly see as playable in other games.
Same goes for the animal-inspired characters: we got two snakes (though one is a rattle snake and the other is a cobra), tons of avians and yet not a single elephant, proper spider, walrus (the villains aren't the same thing) or, I don't know... Antler?

Oh, and less robots for Tech and less humanoids in general.
Just a good balance between them and the quadrupeds/beasts/whatever.

And yes, possibly no Gimmicklanders please.
SA's characters were so great because they didn't had limits exactly like the following sets of Cores; can we just come back to that instead of removing them entirely in favor of more limited teams of special Skylanders....?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:34:59 29/04/2016 by Drek95
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#16 Posted: 03:50:57 29/04/2016
They should do a fancy new concept. I'll call it "Mega Evolution"

They will give us a very low count of new Skylanders and then give "Mega Evolutions" to old ones.
They should make us also wear fancy braclets while conducting "Mega Evolutions"
They should give Megas to classic starters like Trigger Happy, Gill Grunt and Spyro
Except GET THIS, SPYRO GETS 2 MEGAS!!!
It will be cool if they're called "Mega Spyro X and Mega Spyro Y"
Mega X will get an amazing design and Mega Y will look like nothing changed
Except Mega Y will be more powerful!

Megas should make the Skylander look more powerful and stuff
#STATBOOST
EVEN BETTER THEY CAN MAKE AMIIBOLANDERS AND GIVE THEM MEGAS!!! I KNOW THE PERFECT FRANCHISE!!!

Kirby.

If they pick Pokemon it will be a disaster!

Holy Moly! That would be awesome and original!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#17 Posted: 11:59:08 29/04/2016
I like humanoids, even more than quadrupeds, but with SC having only humanoids I agree that the next game should balance both equally. Though an aspect I never liked about quadrupeds is the fact that almost all of them are some sort of dragon or very similair. There are a lot of dragon OCs for Skylanders out there, even to a point where it's getting annoying. They should include different animals and give them all kinds of personalities. The best example is Hot Dog, he doesn't look anything like a dragon and has an unique personality.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:59:30 29/04/2016 by Deja Vu
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#18 Posted: 12:46:41 30/04/2016
I hope we see
Either a cactus or Venus flytrap
Another anthrophormorphic sea creature (maybe not a Water element, similar to smiliesmilie )
A clown (hopefully for Undead element; either regular looking [i.e. Jangles from Inside Out] or more cartoonishly zombified [i.e. the clown from TTG's infamous Return of Slade episode; btw, that clown's appearance is the only good thing about the episode]0
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#19 Posted: 17:39:27 30/04/2016
On the topic of dragons, and that I've no reason to think I-Wei would do a game without adding at least one, I'd like to see TFB try a wyvern Skylander or perhaps a basilisk. If not, either a longma, a feathered serpent like Quetzalcoatl or a wyrm. One or two, not all. Honestly, that'd be too much for me, but I know there's some who want a future game revolving solely around dragons. If they have to add them in Sky 6, I just want to see something different from the standard Western base. That's starting to annoy me just as much as the smorgasbord of humanoids added to the ranks lately.

More cephalopods, please. And more arthropods, like a giant amphipod or yeti crab. Anthro insects without uncanny, human attributes and overly-glossy shine are definitely in need. An otter could be cool, too. For mythological beasties, I'd suggest the simurgh.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:46:19 30/04/2016 by BlueFox
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#20 Posted: 20:55:59 30/04/2016
An elephant, hippo, warthog. Heck the whole of Africa's animals.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#21 Posted: 21:50:36 30/04/2016
First off: CORES!!!
Second off: I want more quadrupeds. They never seem to let me down.

Heyyy, maybe we should have a gimmick centered around dragons! Personally, I would love that.
#22 Posted: 21:54:26 30/04/2016
A gimmick around dragons isn't bad, but it's still kiiinda limiting because of the figure size limit. Unless everyone's coiled around something,stuff like wyrms and eastern dragons are out of the list and that's a lot of possible designs out - and I definately don't want a gimmick around our current dragon designs and nothing more, they're cool and all but starting to get repetitive proportion-wise.
---
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#23 Posted: 02:51:24 01/05/2016
a dragon gimmick would be cool. images of the original spyro games are coming to mind and not all characters have to be dragons but you will need a dragon to get to the "special" places in the maps, just like all the other gimmicks. Only issue is will past dragons work? As in series 1 spyro and such?
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#24 Posted: 11:21:27 03/05/2016
A Seal, don't ask me why lol
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#25 Posted: 11:38:01 03/05/2016

This is exactly what I want to see.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#26 Posted: 11:55:47 03/05/2016
Custom-order dragons. I envisioned designing your own figure online from a menu of colors, head and wing designs, choosing the element associated with its breath type. Like a green and orange acid-spitting dragon with a sleek head and long wings, or an orange and blue lightning-breathing dragon with horns, etc.
---
Any last wishes?
#27 Posted: 12:01:11 03/05/2016
Quote: Wishblade
Custom-order dragons. I envisioned designing your own figure online from a menu of colors, head and wing designs, choosing the element associated with its breath type. Like a green and orange acid-spitting dragon with a sleek head and long wings, or an orange and blue lightning-breathing dragon with horns, etc.

Would require tiny figure part blindbags, no thanks. I think something like vehicle mods is better, one physical set and specific ingame alterations that don't break too far from the main design.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#28 Posted: 13:09:12 03/05/2016
I'd like to see some Skylanders based on Greek or Japanese mythology. They have enough unique creatures to make for some interesting characters.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#29 Posted: 13:13:46 03/05/2016
More bugs. a spider. a praying mantis.
#30 Posted: 13:48:32 03/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: Wishblade

Would require tiny figure part blindbags, no thanks. I think something like vehicle mods is better, one physical set and specific ingame alterations that don't break too far from the main design.

No Superchargers 2, please. >. <
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
#31 Posted: 14:13:16 03/05/2016
Not superchargers, I mean maybe different forms - an ice dragon can change between a mane of fur for more resistance, or sharp spikes on the chin for continuous damage. Anything that doesn't involve tiny IRL pieces saves parents from grief and everyone's wallets.
---
#32 Posted: 16:43:26 03/05/2016
Ah, I see what you're saying. I thought you were suggesting that vehicle mods be the new gimmick.

Transformable skylanders, though...that sounds like a simple, fun gimmick that would birth cool character designs, without diverting too much from the core gameplay.

My biggest problem with SC was how little time I spent actually playing as my skylanders.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
AmiiboMaster Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#33 Posted: 20:55:47 05/05/2016
Magic: A creature that can transform (just like ditto from Pokemon)
Tech: A human that has a gun. (i know that its not kid friendly, but that will drag some attention to some teenagers. And it will have an interesting backstory)
Water: Some behemoth-like creature that can leave puddles if water. If he is far from the puddle he can press the same button and go to the puddle. (Like Vaporeon in the fan-made Smash Bros game Super Smash Land)
Life: An apple tree that can heal himself with apples.
Fire: A fireball with one eye that can multiply himself into smaller versions.
Earth: A sand monster
Undead: A mummy that can go back in its coffin.
Air: A flying mabu (it will have an interesting backstory)
Dark: An alien (I have no ideas which dark things it can do, but I want an alien)
Light: A living portal of power
Kaos: Kaos' Pet that betrayed Kaos
Pandergast: A Living Car that has Pandergast's Hat on.

EVERY ELEMENT: A golem with elemental powers (Cost 100 Dollah's

These are not the best ideas. But I think some are good.

(BTW, It would be cool that the Kaos and Pandergast element would have a Skylander. And the Pandergast Element is the Element of the Clunker in Skylanders Superchargers Racing)
---
Gimme all your Amiibos

and Skylanders BTW!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:11:28 05/05/2016 by AmiiboMaster
#34 Posted: 21:08:29 05/05/2016
Pandergast and Kaos aren't real elements, they just use the same designation. Kaos is technically dark Magic, Pandergast is "it's a free vehicle we weren't going to bother". They have nothing to "claim" over the actual Magic and Tech.
---
AmiiboMaster Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#35 Posted: 21:10:49 05/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Pandergast and Kaos aren't real elements, they just use the same designation. Kaos is technically dark Magic, Pandergast is "it's a free vehicle we weren't going to bother". They have nothing to "claim" over the actual Magic and Tech.

I know Bifrost,

I just think that it will be cool if that happened
---
Gimme all your Amiibos

and Skylanders BTW!
#36 Posted: 21:11:54 05/05/2016
Again, it'd cause a ton of confusion over why they aren't in the real elements, not worth messing with. Not very cool to have more nonsense decisions like in SC.
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#37 Posted: 11:12:54 06/05/2016
A FNAF crossover.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#38 Posted: 12:24:10 06/05/2016
I know this is very unlikely, but wouldn't it be cool if they team up with The Pokemon Company to put Pokemon in the Wii U and 3DS versions as their next Skymiibos? That could be another way to celebrate Pokemon's 20th anniversary and Pokemon has been known to cross over with other games or genres in their spinoffs (Pinball, Tekken, Nobunaga's Ambition etc).
#39 Posted: 12:33:48 06/05/2016
Quote: alicecarp
I know this is very unlikely, but wouldn't it be cool if they team up with The Pokemon Company to put Pokemon in the Wii U and 3DS versions as their next Skymiibos? That could be another way to celebrate Pokemon's 20th anniversary and Pokemon has been known to cross over with other games or genres in their spinoffs (Pinball, Tekken, Nobunaga's Ambition etc).

TPC is known to be really stingy with cameos and crossovers, even if they'll make references themselves all the time. As cool as it would be,we're more likely to get Megaman or BK or another half-dead franchise.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:34:14 06/05/2016 by Bifrost
DragonShine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#40 Posted: 16:37:48 06/05/2016
Quote: yelvy

Thisthisthis

I want this to!
---
Still trying to recruit to my dragon army:S2 Bash, S2 Zap, Thorn Horn Camo, S1 Whirlwind,s1 Cynder
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#41 Posted: 17:09:03 06/05/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
A FNAF crossover.

No.

-----
#42 Posted: 17:48:32 06/05/2016
ALRIGHT BACK ON TOPIC

We had a lot of two-in-one Skylanders,but how about one with two minds? Maybe a two-headed creature or even two characters fused together since wizard magic seems to do anything in this series. I know I'm using ideas from an OC of mine in this,but maybe even they have two different catchphrases because they can't agree on one. The opposite of Eye-Brawl or Rocky Roll's friendship; two people decided to act like heroes but are unable to cooperate.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:49:22 06/05/2016 by Bifrost
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#43 Posted: 18:07:29 06/05/2016
I want Mr Hankey in the next game.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#44 Posted: 18:33:29 06/05/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
A FNAF crossover.

Quote: TakeYourLemons
I want Mr Hankey in the next game.

------
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#45 Posted: 15:48:42 07/05/2016
A squid thats also in fact a kid
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#46 Posted: 20:11:09 07/05/2016
Quote: Kevin16
A squid thats also in fact a kid

Then they would need a copyright claim Skylander. With those two, Skylanders 6 would be the best in the franchise.
---
Bruh
#47 Posted: 20:15:18 07/05/2016
Laywers and insurance have been brought up in the series before, it'd be a joke no kid would get but if it's a game with expendable Cores like TT it'd be pretty funny for us. Or better, a tax villain.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:37 07/05/2016 by Bifrost
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#48 Posted: 20:16:56 07/05/2016
I thought Splat was already a copyright tease.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#49 Posted: 21:58:37 07/05/2016
I want a plain and simple necromancer. Somebody who summons minions, runs around with a big ol' scythe, and can.... Not sure what a third power would be.
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me