First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wave 5 [OFFICIAL TOPIC]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#101 Posted: 21:10:17 23/04/2016
Well,someone has pictures at the purchases thread, so street date is already broken somewhere.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#102 Posted: 22:28:01 23/04/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Well,someone has pictures at the purchases thread, so street date is already broken somewhere.

No, it is out on shelves in Australia - no street date there.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#103 Posted: 22:32:51 23/04/2016
Any evidence of a "Street Date" anywhere?
#104 Posted: 22:36:54 23/04/2016
Quote: defpally
Quote: Bifrost

No, it is out on shelves in Australia - no street date there.

Oh, whoops, I didn't notice it was Drawdler who got the Buzz Wing, mistook her for the avatar above.
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#105 Posted: 22:46:10 23/04/2016
Wait, so are they releasing tomorrow? I really need to know.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#106 Posted: 23:43:21 23/04/2016
May 24th, not April 24th, so in another month they'll be out (I made that mistake with swap force once lol)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:51 23/04/2016 by TrapShadowFan
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#107 Posted: 23:45:07 23/04/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
May 24th, not April 24th, so in another month they'll be out (I made that mistake with swap force once lol)

Some guy apparently found some buzz wings at walmart. I'll be checking mine tomorrow. (like 4am)
#108 Posted: 00:53:00 24/04/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan

[User Posted Image]

My God, I'm so stupid...

I've been all hyped since Friday because I thought these were coming out tomorrow. Oh well, I'm good waiting another month, I guess.
---
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#109 Posted: 01:58:22 24/04/2016
Quote: pezskylander
Quote: Drawdler

except the part where the rest of our release dates suck and no news on regular thrillipede who i wouldnt be surprised if we miss

kinda meant to be a joking tone but you guys know how i am lately

Both are releasing on May 24th. Here is regular Thrillipede at Toys R Us. http://t.toysrus.com/product/i...rentPage=family

It's funny that the last figure release for the 5th game is where Activision finally seem to get this right. Specific date, known far enough in advance that pre-orders can be allowed. It isn't that hard. If Skylanders 6 continues the fall, it would be kind of funny that they finally figure out how to fix the worst problem only as the franchise is in decline. Or maybe that is the reason for it, maybe they finally get that not doing this right is hurting them compared to the competition that has gotten it right for a long time. I would even hazard a bet that TRU exerted some leverage in the form of "we need to know when and how many so we can judge demand through pre-orders before we commit fully".

That actually makes sense. It's not like Activision is going to be in the driver seat. They're going to need to "resell" this franchise this year, so I expect some pretty obvious differences to help make it easier for the folks that still want to enjoy the trip.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:40 24/04/2016 by TakeYourLemons
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#110 Posted: 03:44:12 24/04/2016
Anybody know the release dates for these for other countries? I'm planning on adding them to my website as right now I only have NA release dates.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#111 Posted: 03:57:10 24/04/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Anybody know the release dates for these for other countries? I'm planning on adding them to my website as right now I only have NA release dates.

may 13th for italy

buzz wing out now in au
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#112 Posted: 15:40:54 24/04/2016
If you look carefully at the page from TRU, it's estimated to arrive 5/24/2016.
Who knows, they may be done already. I mean, I'm not sure why they're waiting because Infinity releases the three from Alice Through the Looking Glass next month as well. Activision might as well put out Buzz Wing/ Thrillipede and just get it over with. The wait is getting annoying and pointless
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#113 Posted: 16:24:02 24/04/2016
Quote: Insane01
If you look carefully at the page from TRU, it's estimated to arrive 5/24/2016.
Who knows, they may be done already. I mean, I'm not sure why they're waiting because Infinity releases the three from Alice Through the Looking Glass next month as well. Activision might as well put out Buzz Wing/ Thrillipede and just get it over with. The wait is getting annoying and pointless

I mentioned above that I think TRU is responsible for it taking this time to arrive. They probably demanded a pre-order period to determine demand. The figures aren't selling and I doubt they were willing to fully invest blindly in a shipment. And TRU holds much sway over Skylanders by their investment in the series. Keep in mind pre-orders are not done just because of our convenience - it also helps retailers know where the demand will be and place orders/shipments correctly. Activision has a bunch of Wave 5 cases they want to sell for a game that isn't selling like it once did, so TRU has leverage.
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#114 Posted: 16:25:12 29/04/2016
Thrillipede and Buzz Wing Packs from Amazon.it:
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Dates for this green buy and his vehicle are removed :/
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:26:51 29/04/2016 by Buuzer
#115 Posted: 16:35:12 29/04/2016
On the 24th I'm actually gonna buy a bag of gummy worms with Thrillipede and Buzz Wing. My sister's probably gonna think I'm crazy when she walks in on me shoving handfuls of worms in my mouth as I scream "YES THRILLIPEDE, BURN THE TROLLS. BURN THEM ALL."
#116 Posted: 21:11:11 29/04/2016
Quote: Buuzer

Probably because they have reached the number in their initial shipments. That doesn't mean the date changed - unless you ordered and were sent an email indicating it changed. I had a pre-order, but cancelled and put one in at TRU when those showed up - so I don't know.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#117 Posted: 01:10:27 30/04/2016
Quote: Buuzer

Probably because they have reached the number in their initial shipments. That doesn't mean the date changed - unless you ordered and were sent an email indicating it changed. I had a pre-order, but cancelled and put one in at TRU when those showed up - so I don't know.

This is what they sent me today. From Amazon.it!
We are sorry to inform you that the supplier has informed us a new date of availability for the following items, as a result the new expected delivery date is:

"PlayStation 3 - Buzz Wing Figurine"
Delivery date: May 26, 2016 - June 3, 2016

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this delay. Despite commitment to giving you the best shopping experience possible, sometimes you may experience delays independent of our will.

See you soon on Amazon.it!
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#118 Posted: 01:45:50 30/04/2016
So, they pulled a switchero on dates? Gesh, it's not like Activision has had much to do since January but TO GET THE DATES RIGHT.
#119 Posted: 02:50:47 30/04/2016
welp

tru and amazon italy took down their thrillipede + buzz wing pages
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#120 Posted: 03:06:47 30/04/2016
i got my pre order in before they removed them
#121 Posted: 03:10:49 30/04/2016
rip in pasta
#122 Posted: 06:08:50 30/04/2016
I'm still buying gummy worms on the 24th smilie. I don't think the dates have changed for the US; I've seen other products (like amiibo) have their pages get taken down a lot from time to time until they know they have more pre-order stock or something.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#123 Posted: 10:26:14 30/04/2016
Oh good Eon, the world is going to end.
They moved the release dates to a few days later than expected!

How terrible, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

I highly prefer the fact they moved the release date before the expected day, instead of making people go to the stores on the 24th simply to hear "sorry, we still don't have them yet".
That truly annoys me.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#124 Posted: 13:31:38 30/04/2016
So is the 24th the US date still?
---
#125 Posted: 14:04:05 30/04/2016
it's all over
#126 Posted: 14:40:55 30/04/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
it's all over

Really? Darn. I thought it was just the Italian date that was changed, though.
---
#127 Posted: 17:24:39 30/04/2016
No one knows if the date was changed, however the TRU pre-orders are still there. But, the item pages have been taken off. That isn't unusual for when pre-orders sell out, I wouldn't doubt we have quite a few people speculating on these and ordering for reselling. Amazon.it's date was pushed back to be in line with the TRU ones. While it initially looked like Activision might have gotten this last release right for the first time, it appears they might be bound and determined to screw it up anyways.
#128 Posted: 19:21:35 30/04/2016
Guys, the REAL Skylanders SuperFamn, GameMaster was right.

BuzzWing and Thrillipede are not releasing in the US. This is more proof.

In fact, I have it from a very good souce that Sky6 is going to be cancelled and that Activision is in talks to sell off both Toys For Bob and Vicarious Visions to Disney where they will make Infinity add-on packs from here out.
#129 Posted: 22:15:37 30/04/2016
Quote: UncleBob
Guys, the REAL Skylanders SuperFamn, GameMaster was right.

BuzzWing and Thrillipede are not releasing in the US. This is more proof.

In fact, I have it from a very good souce that Sky6 is going to be cancelled and that Activision is in talks to sell off both Toys For Bob and Vicarious Visions to Disney where they will make Infinity add-on packs from here out.

I hope this was an attempt at comedy. smilie You had me until the DI piece.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:55 30/04/2016 by TakeYourLemons
#130 Posted: 22:39:10 30/04/2016
Activision is keeping Beenox and going to use them to down-port Call of Duty for release on the original Wii.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#131 Posted: 05:05:52 01/05/2016
welp

tru and amazon italy took down their thrillipede + buzz wing pages

Uh oh. I got an email saying there has been an "un expected delay" in the shipping of my pre order, and that it will be shipped when it becomes available.

I assume this mens the dates have been pushed back.
---
Dead
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#132 Posted: 08:34:51 01/05/2016
I got my Buzz wing I just want my normal thrillipede.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
#133 Posted: 13:15:32 01/05/2016
Yep, just got an email for TRU. Order is delayed with no indication when it will ship now. Given that it is still a month out I find it odd that they are delaying unless TRU is doing some kind of special thing on the release or Activision wants to announce Skylanders 6 at the same time. Or maybe Activision just doesn't like all this predictability with Skylanders releases.
#134 Posted: 14:46:29 01/05/2016
Yep, just got an email for TRU. Order is delayed with no indication when it will ship now. Given that it is still a month out I find it odd that they are delaying unless TRU is doing some kind of special thing on the release or Activision wants to announce Skylanders 6 at the same time. Or maybe Activision just doesn't like all this predictability with Skylanders releases.

"Please note: This is not a cancellation email. Your item(s) will be shipped once it becomes available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information once your item(s) has shipped."

Irritating. GM was right. It's the end of times!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:47:18 01/05/2016 by TakeYourLemons
#135 Posted: 14:57:04 01/05/2016
As of note, did the Battlecast packs also delay? Dunno if they were also avaliable for preorder.
---
#136 Posted: 16:33:46 01/05/2016
Well, it's may now.

If this thing isn't announced by E3, i'm just gonna assume it's been cancelled.

RIP In pasta skylanders 6
#137 Posted: 18:15:51 01/05/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons

"Please note: This is not a cancellation email. Your item(s) will be shipped once it becomes available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information once your item(s) has shipped."

No it isn't "cancelled". Just delayed indefinitely. And the product page removed from the website. In other words, "we have no idea, but please don't cancel your pre-order, we might get it eventually and really want your money!".

And yeah, if Skylanders 6 isn't dead already, they are doing their best to dig the grave.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:16:59 01/05/2016 by defpally
#138 Posted: 18:24:40 01/05/2016
skylanders should have shovel knight as a guest star, to help them dig their grave.
#139 Posted: 19:26:28 01/05/2016
skylanders should have shovel knight as a guest star, to help them dig their grave.

OH MY GOD, ZAP! NO!

Don't turn into Game Master!
---
#140 Posted: 19:32:03 01/05/2016
i just want to know where the franchise is going next

whether it be anywhere, or into the ground
#141 Posted: 20:26:59 01/05/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

OH MY GOD, ZAP! NO!

Don't turn into Game Master!

It isn't "turning into Gamemaster" to recognize that there hasn't been a release of figures for the game in a couple months, and the franchise is barely selling anymore. And that the last two popped up, then have vanished from the websites of the two places that listed them. And the pre-orders that were made were notified of a delay of unspecified length a week later. It just isn't promising at this point - not just "Chicken Little" territory. And of course Activision is giving the fans absolutely ZERO information, per usual.
#142 Posted: 21:09:42 01/05/2016
Uh guys? You might want to see this...

[User Posted Image]

Battlecast is also on the list for the same date. Credit goes to SCL.
---
#143 Posted: 21:16:20 01/05/2016
This was found before this delay, it's why I asked if anyone looked them up today.
---
#144 Posted: 22:26:08 01/05/2016

No it isn't "cancelled". Just delayed indefinitely. And the product page removed from the website. In other words, "we have no idea, but please don't cancel your pre-order, we might get it eventually and really want your money!".

And yeah, if Skylanders 6 isn't dead already, they are doing their best to dig the grave.

I was just trying to be a hyperventilating SUPER fan...full of suspense and drama. Agreed totally on last point.
#145 Posted: 11:37:01 02/05/2016

I was just trying to be a hyperventilating SUPER fan...full of suspense and drama. Agreed totally on last point.

Yeah, I know - but before we all start laughing at Gamemaster's comical rantings, we have to see whether they do actually come out. The listings were a good sign, them now vanishing along with the indefinite delays is a pretty bad one.

You know, all it would take is a confirmation and a rough timeframe on the official Skylanders Facebook or maybe one of the people involved with the franchise posting here with an idea of what kind of "delay" we are looking at here. But it won't happen. They have never shown the fans that sort of respect, and it is part of the reason why people are throwing their hands up after a couple lackluster games. It's not worth the frustration.

Bobby Kotick can blame "market forces" and "changing winds" all he wants for losing another cash cow, but when they had the chance to help matters, they chose silence.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:39:36 02/05/2016 by defpally
Zzyzyx Gold Sparx Gems: 2374
#146 Posted: 15:51:09 03/05/2016
Just got a confirmation email from TRU saying I can except Buzzwing to arrive between 5/11 and 5/16. I also preordered Thrillipede but no word on him yet.
Dsi568 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3173
#147 Posted: 15:54:26 03/05/2016
Quote: Zzyzyx
Just got a confirmation email from TRU saying I can except Buzzwing to arrive between 5/11 and 5/16. I also preordered Thrillipede but no word on him yet.

Same!
---
Instagram: Skymiibomon_U
Twitter: @skymiibomon_U
NNID: dsi568
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#148 Posted: 16:02:21 03/05/2016
Quote: Dsi568
Quote: Zzyzyx

Same!

Same with my order.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me