First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wave 5 [OFFICIAL TOPIC]
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#51 Posted: 20:55:40 07/04/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
My problem is that without knowing release dates, I have a decision to make. Do I spend a little and import it now, or do I wait and risk not getting it or having to spend potentially A LOT MORE. Part of the problem with their release cycle is that it feeds the sellers.

I pre-ordered at Amazon.it just in case. You can always cancel it later.

It's not scheduled to release until mid May, so I'm hoping within the next few weeks we'll get information about a NA release.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#52 Posted: 20:57:07 07/04/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Quote: GameMaster78
I mean if they're willing to do that to customers in the UK, no reason they can't do it to folks in the U.S. They've already demonstrated it with the Yawn Traps, and people who got Portal Owners packs for Giants thinking single Jet Vac would be released, ended up being wrong.

Problem is, if stores are having to sale, sale, sale Superchargers, they might not order Buzz and Thrill with confidence they will sell without having to slap sale stickers on it.

Almost EVERY wave I can think of has popped up on a foreign Amazon listing first, whether it's Europe, Italy, or Timbuktu. These are not a repose or a aesthetic change; they are completely new characters and vehicles. They've never let a new character go unreleased. I'll see you at TRU when Thrillipede is out smilie

Let's host a party at every TRU in america when these two drop. I'll bring the gummy worms!!
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#53 Posted: 21:50:04 07/04/2016
Quote: Dahvoo
I think UK also never got Royal Double Trouble.

See and that bugs me. Sure, I don't live overseas, so I don't technically have to care, but as a human I do. If fans want product, they shouldn't be hindered due to where they live. I feel bad for getting characters easily, while some have it rough due to location.

Didn't know about Royal, but it stinks to know they has a hard time getting two figures, one of which unlocks a Heroic.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#54 Posted: 22:24:28 07/04/2016
i have a feeling these will show up around may 17th.

i've seen this movie before- new wave is listed on amazon.it for the middle of the coming month, the 13th to be specific. the wave shows up 4 days later in the USA.

what wave do i base this on? wave 3 of this game.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...c=124838&page=3

they came out italy on november 13th, and in the usa on november 17th.

the release for these 2 is the 13th of may in italy.

just a theory. smilie

be sure to join me for the gummy worms there!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#55 Posted: 00:05:13 08/04/2016
*super sarcasm mode on*

It's clear it's just fake!
Look at the links, they don't even have images or in-game previews!

Activision wants us to believe they will release them but they won't!
It's all part of their plan to sink this franchise: write comic books, create a TV show and never release Thrillipede and Buzz Wing (outside of Europe, of course).

The Darkness's evilness pales compared to their!

*super sarcasm mode off*

Time to complete the collection!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#56 Posted: 00:18:11 08/04/2016
@Gamemaster

How many times have we had Skylanders pop up on foreign sites before? Particularly the Italian Amazon site? You have got to let go of the opinion and belief that Thrillipede won't release here. The only things that have not released in the US but in foreign countries are some triple packs and the Yawn Traps (which were short lived). We've NEVER had a character, let alone two, who were completely unique not released here.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#57 Posted: 01:01:36 08/04/2016
Time for my FAVORITE vehicle in ALL OF SKYLANDS to arrive! I've been wanting this thing since THE MOMENT it was leaked! I can't wait!
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#58 Posted: 07:00:36 08/04/2016
Eggcitted thrillipede got released in Italy and Spain in 11th March, but the US got it nearly a month before. However, as Zapnorris mentions, sometimes the waves get released few days later at the states. So who knows which may happen this time around. Something tells me the US will get it first.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#59 Posted: 07:55:16 08/04/2016
I recall back in Giants Ninjini (Or maybe it was Scarlet) got 'announced' like this on Amazon Italy, and I think Zap was the first to report it, but that was years ago. Amazon Italy seems to be where the final wave gets first announcements.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
#60 Posted: 14:14:28 08/04/2016
Quote: ShinkenRed
I recall back in Giants Ninjini (Or maybe it was Scarlet) got 'announced' like this on Amazon Italy, and I think Zap was the first to report it, but that was years ago. Amazon Italy seems to be where the final wave gets first announcements.

amazon italy is a goldmine.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#61 Posted: 14:55:55 09/04/2016
Oh god if SS Stealth Elf comes out in a single pack nobody is gonna buy her because she comes with almost every starterpacl
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#62 Posted: 15:34:50 09/04/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
My problem is that without knowing release dates, I have a decision to make. Do I spend a little and import it now, or do I wait and risk not getting it or having to spend potentially A LOT MORE. Part of the problem with their release cycle is that it feeds the sellers.

Wait.they have never failed to release a character in the US. All the talk about no wave 5, I don't believe it. just because sales have slowed down doesn't mean they are going to completely abandon one of their main character releases.
---
Any last wishes?
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#63 Posted: 15:44:01 09/04/2016
Well im glad we finally have a release date for one of my most anticipated supercharged combos.
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#64 Posted: 23:29:32 09/04/2016
I refuse to believe they'd release a variant for nearly EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM. this go around and not release the standard version of the final character and vehicle.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#65 Posted: 01:31:02 10/04/2016
Quote: Kevin16
Oh god if SS Stealth Elf comes out in a single pack nobody is gonna buy her because she comes with almost every starterpacl

And this is why people are questioning whether Thrillipede will come to the US. Stores are already fire selling figures as low as $3. Eon's Elite for $6. Dark Starters for less that $25. Now how many of those stores are going to line up to buy case assortments in big numbers that include figures that were part of the Starter Pack and have multiple reposes? If the cases only have, say 6 Thrillipedes, that means 6 more figures they have to sell on heavy discount to move. There is no profit in that.

I put in an order combined with a friend at amazon.it so we split shipping. If they come out here before then, I can cancel. If not then I'm not rolling the dice on finishing the collection. We already know they can cancel wave shipments if demand is low from retailers.
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#66 Posted: 02:06:01 10/04/2016

I'll buy her. I could use another MOSC. ;3
Her along with the others in the starter packs. I don't want to spend $120+ just to get a few figures and the games I don't want to play.
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#67 Posted: 05:21:05 10/04/2016
Quote: defpally

And this is why people are questioning whether Thrillipede will come to the US. Stores are already fire selling figures as low as $3. Eon's Elite for $6. Dark Starters for less that $25. Now how many of those stores are going to line up to buy case assortments in big numbers that include figures that were part of the Starter Pack and have multiple reposes? If the cases only have, say 6 Thrillipedes, that means 6 more figures they have to sell on heavy discount to move. There is no profit in that.

I put in an order combined with a friend at amazon.it so we split shipping. If they come out here before then, I can cancel. If not then I'm not rolling the dice on finishing the collection. We already know they can cancel wave shipments if demand is low from retailers.

Careful, Def. you're asking a logical question to which no one can seemingly answer logically. Your statements are exactly why I don't see them releasing here.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#68 Posted: 09:40:17 10/04/2016
Quote: GameMaster78
Well, from what people have said in Europe, Series 2 Drobot supposedly was never released there. As we know, he unlocked a Heroic Challenge in Giants.

So far, the only things we haven't gotten in NA are the three Yawn Traps, single pack Jet-Vac, triple packs 8 and 9 from Giants meaning we only got Series 2 Bash once, and triple packs 5 and 6 from Swap Force.

Series 2 drobot wasnt released in Europe. But series 2 lightcore drobot was released here and he also unlocken the heroic challenge in Giants.
I got my series 2 drobot from overseas.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#69 Posted: 09:49:08 10/04/2016
I think the last superchargers will be available normally in stores. The yawn traps werent released because of the overkill of Life and water traps in stores.
In shops now it is hard to get a trap of another element. I think that is too bad because I loved Trap Team and it is a shame people who want to start now with trap team have to pay top money to get all the traps or trap masters of the different element.
As a collector you have to watch the variants of th skylanders because they are harder to find (I havent seen the blue variants in the Netherlands yet), but I have them already from amazon.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#70 Posted: 06:00:01 11/04/2016
Quote: Darksteelforge
I think the last superchargers will be available normally in stores. The yawn traps werent released because of the overkill of Life and water traps in stores.
In shops now it is hard to get a trap of another element. I think that is too bad because I loved Trap Team and it is a shame people who want to start now with trap team have to pay top money to get all the traps or trap masters of the different element.
As a collector you have to watch the variants of th skylanders because they are harder to find (I havent seen the blue variants in the Netherlands yet), but I have them already from amazon.

No Need For Double Posting, Use The Edit Button
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
#71 Posted: 21:29:12 15/04/2016
https://ebgames.com.au/ps3-216...g-PlayStation-3

#bringthegummyworms
#72 Posted: 21:36:26 15/04/2016
#HOLY****, ITS FINNALY HAPPENING
Watch It Just Come Out In New Zealand, Australia And Europe (?)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:04 15/04/2016 by CakeMc
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#73 Posted: 01:39:24 16/04/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

Woah woah, save some for Gamemaster. ...unless I eat them all first. (takes bag and stashes it under Thrillipede)
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#74 Posted: 20:42:40 19/04/2016
Quote: ShinkenRed

amazon italy is a goldmine.

actually i pointed out the amazon italy for the polar whirlwind release as someone else pointed out the scarlet ninjini release on amazon germany before that during the giants time of figures.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#75 Posted: 03:36:28 22/04/2016
Toys R Us to have Thrillipede and Buzz Wing May 24th!!!!!
#76 Posted: 04:18:31 22/04/2016
Quote: stinkbomb29
Toys R Us to have Thrillipede and Buzz Wing May 24th!!!!!

THANK YOU.

ALL RIGHT MY BOYS.

BRING THE GUMMY WORMS!
#77 Posted: 07:06:28 22/04/2016
Fortunately the people who live in Australia will be able to provide some pics of thrillipede and buzz as they are going to be released at the end of this month.
---
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#78 Posted: 09:46:23 22/04/2016
Australia Buzz Wing 28th April. But they've been spotted in Target stores today. So it's basically already out.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#79 Posted: 09:47:00 22/04/2016
We don't get Thrillipede until next month at this rate. We have no news on him.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
#80 Posted: 10:19:20 22/04/2016
Saw Some Buzz Wings In TargetAustralia In Ballina Today
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#81 Posted: 13:01:33 22/04/2016
Step one to being a satisfied Skylanders fan: Move to Australia. If you survive the spiders you'll have early figures and Battlecast erry day.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:01:58 22/04/2016 by Bifrost
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#82 Posted: 15:25:18 22/04/2016
Yup, Toys R Us with a May 24th release date.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#83 Posted: 15:35:24 22/04/2016
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

GUMMY WORMS. MAY 24TH.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#84 Posted: 16:05:21 22/04/2016
Guiez... quit lying. They're not coming out in the US. Everyone knows that. Go buy some LEGO.
#85 Posted: 16:06:12 22/04/2016
Lol. GM78 can go eat his heart out!
#86 Posted: 17:04:15 22/04/2016
Oh, look.
Two fake images of something which will never be actually released.
I have to admit they did a great job with Photoshop, this time, but it's clear Activision has stopped producing those figures thus preventing us from accessing a brand new character and his vehicle with their unique gameplay.

Exactly like with Yawn traps which were simply an aesthetic change.
Shame on them. smilie

Now, seriously.
Buzz Wing looks AMAZING, never noticed the wings were transparent; really curious to see how his mechanism work.
Thrillipede looks creepy as always with the yellow pupil-less eyes (though it's definitely a matter of perspective) but I'm really happy they went with a metallic/pearlized green for his skin.
Suits him perfectly and is a nice reminder to his vehicle.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:05:27 22/04/2016 by Drek95
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#87 Posted: 17:14:21 22/04/2016
Quote: Drek95
Oh, look.
I have to admit they did a great job with Photoshop, this time, but it's clear Activision has stopped producing those figures thus preventing us from accessing a brand new character and his vehicle with their unique gameplay.

Shame on them. smilie

Now, seriously.
Buzz Wing looks AMAZING, never noticed the wings were transparent; really curious to see how his mechanism work.
Thrillipede looks creepy as always with the yellow pupil-less eyes (though it's definitely a matter of perspective) but I'm really happy they went with a metallic/pearlized green for his skin.

The transparent wings are so amazing. I saw them and fell in love even more. But is it just me or do the wings on Buzz Wing look like they can fold up as well? They don't appear to be all the way out like in all other photos of it.
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#88 Posted: 17:31:26 22/04/2016
I'm guessing that we won't be seeing them in the UK anytime soon, especially. I'm still hyped nonetheless, and I know for sure that I'll definitely prefer the regular version of Thrillipede, and the Buzzwing looks great.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
#89 Posted: 19:41:54 22/04/2016
Quote: GinjaNinja
Quote: Drek95
Oh, look.

Shame on them. smilie

Now, seriously.

The transparent wings are so amazing. I saw them and fell in love even more. But is it just me or do the wings on Buzz Wing look like they can fold up as well? They don't appear to be all the way out like in all other photos of it.

Yes, they have some kind of mechanism which makes them pop out from the main body.
It was shown in some video, that's what I'm curious about. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#90 Posted: 20:02:16 22/04/2016
Oh my God! I spend the day out and I come back to all this! This is so sudden, but I sure am happy these are actually getting a proper release!

As Zap says - GET THE GUMMY WORMS!

[User Posted Image]

By the way, someone should totally link this to GM78's Message Wall.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:08 23/04/2016 by Chompy-King257
#91 Posted: 23:58:28 22/04/2016
I only remember a flapping action from ealier videos, but it would be cool if it could pop out the wings.
---
pezskylander Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#92 Posted: 12:05:13 23/04/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Quote: Bifrost
Step one to being a satisfied Skylanders fan: Move to Australia. If you survive the spiders you'll have early figures and Battlecast erry day.

except the part where the rest of our release dates suck and no news on regular thrillipede who i wouldnt be surprised if we miss

kinda meant to be a joking tone but you guys know how i am lately

Both are releasing on May 24th. Here is regular Thrillipede at Toys R Us. http://t.toysrus.com/product/i...rentPage=family
#93 Posted: 12:27:34 23/04/2016
Quote: pezskylander

except the part where the rest of our release dates suck and no news on regular thrillipede who i wouldnt be surprised if we miss

Both are releasing on May 24th. Here is regular Thrillipede at Toys R Us. http://t.toysrus.com/product/i...rentPage=family

Yes, but Drawdler's in Australia. That's the US release date, I believe.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#94 Posted: 14:17:59 23/04/2016
Quote: pezskylander

It's funny that the last figure release for the 5th game is where Activision finally seem to get this right. Specific date, known far enough in advance that pre-orders can be allowed. It isn't that hard. If Skylanders 6 continues the fall, it would be kind of funny that they finally figure out how to fix the worst problem only as the franchise is in decline. Or maybe that is the reason for it, maybe they finally get that not doing this right is hurting them compared to the competition that has gotten it right for a long time. I would even hazard a bet that TRU exerted some leverage in the form of "we need to know when and how many so we can judge demand through pre-orders before we commit fully".
#95 Posted: 19:44:34 23/04/2016
Somebody found buzz wing at walmart.
#96 Posted: 19:59:07 23/04/2016

In australia right?
#97 Posted: 20:14:54 23/04/2016

In australia right?

Walmart doesn't even exist in AU. This has to be USA...
#98 Posted: 20:35:38 23/04/2016
So the 24th is for the US?

Can I expect to see these in New Jersey, then?
---
#99 Posted: 21:03:53 23/04/2016

In australia right?

Walmart doesn't even exist in AU. This has to be USA...

Oh yeah, haha. Oops. Is there proof they found it or is it just word of mouth right now?
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me