Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#2401 Posted: 21:40:27 28/07/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sayan!" Rose tryed to get free but couldn't for she was trying more on keeping her head up.

Sayan quickly let go-- giving the tiger a chance.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2402 Posted: 21:46:24 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo decided that he had enough of being just a spectator, and decided to give Rose a chance to swim away. He started to tease Sayan by pecking his ears while flying away to avoid being caught.
"Come on Mr. Sayan. You wanted to be an orca, now's your chance." he said playfully, sometimes flying lower than usual to give Sayan a chance to lunge at him.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:48:32 28/07/2016 by Felines
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2403 Posted: 22:06:55 28/07/2016
Angel gigged and cooed then it opened his mouth indicating he was hungry. Terrence started to get worried "don't worry kiddo she'll be here to feed yea soon."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2404 Posted: 22:23:02 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil could see that he was still too young, so Crocux and the others would have to wait a while before meeting him.
"He's still too little. Crocux was looking forward to meeting him, but we'll wait until he's older." Sybil commented, having dealt with young warblers before, though she never dared to grab them at that age.
"So Terrence, I suppose you are receiving help then. Good for you. Keep up the good work. He will be safe here until he's older. Now I have to go. Crocux is waiting below." she said, waving goodbye. She proceeded to climb down slowly to avoid tripping. That particular tree was very slippery and didn't have many stable branches that you could grab on, so Sybil hoped Crocux was ready to catch her in case she slipped.
---
#2405 Posted: 22:27:08 28/07/2016
Quote: Felines
Mambo decided that he had enough of being just a spectator, and decided to give Rose a chance to swim away. He started to tease Sayan by pecking his ears while flying away to avoid being caught.
"Come on Mr. Sayan. You wanted to be an orca, now's your chance." he said playfully, sometimes flying lower than usual to give Sayan a chance to lunge at him.

Sayan repeated the same maneuvers as before-- this time going deeper to build up more speed and projectile. He could see that Rose was improving in the meanwhile; something he was proud of.
---
#2406 Posted: 22:31:14 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo could see that Sayan was learning to hold his breath for longer, so he occasionally splashed the water above him to make the chase more thrilling.
---
#2407 Posted: 00:07:55 29/07/2016
Terrence nodded and went to work on a cuncotion that Ruby was helping him make up in case she arrived late to give the kid to hold him over until she arrived. Crocux waited patently and was ready in case Sybil fell.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2408 Posted: 00:17:49 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil did trip, but managed to get a grip at the last moment. She managed to get off the tree without Crocux's help.
"Whew. That's some tree." she said between pants, looking up.
"Anyway, I did see the little warbler. Terrence really had him hidden. Sorry if you can't see him now. He's still too young." Sybil said to Crocux, imagining that he will still be disappointed.
"But you will see him once he has grown up a little. Warblers grow fast." she assured, believing that finally, Terrence was going to be accepted among the warblers after this.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2409 Posted: 01:52:38 29/07/2016
"Already given up Sayan?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2410 Posted: 01:59:49 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Nope! He's just dealing with me." Mambo said proudly, as if telling Rose she should be grateful to him for delaying Sayan. Showing off made him briefly distracted, since he didn't notice that he was flying on very low altitude.
---
#2411 Posted: 02:04:58 29/07/2016
Just then, Sayan seized the moment quickly swam upwards towards Mambo. Just stay nice and low...
---
#2412 Posted: 02:16:41 29/07/2016
Ooc: going to have to make a new one soon!
---
SC
#2413 Posted: 02:18:47 29/07/2016
OOC: Indeed. smilie I'm surprised how far this series of RPs is going!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:21:17 29/07/2016 by redwes
#2414 Posted: 02:24:52 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: And I will continue for as long as you guys like smilie

Mambo was so busy gloating that he didn't even bothered looking down. It was difficult to tell the outcome.

Back at the shore, way at the left to where Rose, Mambo and Sayan were playing, an unexpected being was enjoying the water. It was none other than Sholeh. She've had the very same idea. The drought was almost over, and the orcas hadn't returned, so it really was the perfect time to enjoy the ocean. Nobody knew, but Sholeh loved the water, and she hasn't been able to enjoy it for years due to the orcas inhabiting it ever since Sybil arrived there.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:34 29/07/2016 by Felines
#2415 Posted: 02:26:24 29/07/2016
ooc: i'm not it's really good smilie

Crocux nodded in understanding "okay. so what will we do now?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2416 Posted: 02:37:41 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thank you all for giving this RP so much life, and to continue doing so. To think this was originally going to be a trilogy smilie smilie

Sybil had the perfect answer.
"What else? We go to the beach and take advantage of it, now that we have it all to ourselves." Sybil exclaimed, knowing too well that will be brief. She then went a few meters away from Crocux with a big, sneaky smile.
"Let's see if you can catch me on the way there." she said, as she started to run away. She knew that she couldn't outrun him in a straight line. He was too fast. But in the months on getting to know Crocux, she had learned that crocodiles didn't do well with curves, so she ran in zig zags, even willing to try to make Crocux crash with trees...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:39:26 29/07/2016 by Felines
#2417 Posted: 03:01:02 29/07/2016
Crocux smiles with a look that says "challenge accepted" and took off after her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2418 Posted: 03:04:28 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was getting really worked up. Not only will she finally be able to excercise, it would feel cool to be able to outsmart a mighty crocodile. All she had to do was keep that up until reaching the beach. It was no doubt that much of Mambo's playfulness has rubbed off on her, and she was willing to enjoy life as much as she could...
---
#2419 Posted: 05:10:14 29/07/2016
And Crocux was happy to do the same even though he did crash into every other tree.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2420 Posted: 06:28:04 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
With every thud, Sybil looked behind her to make sure Crocux wasn't hurting himself too much.
"Well well, can't keep up with a little civet anymore, can you?" Sybil said as she mockingly tiptoed, very happy to finally be able to avoid Crocux. She knew better than to get cocky though, and continued to run in zigzag, still using the trees as distractions, but of course, that was going to take her more time to reach the beach, which was still half a mile away. She only hoped she didn't get tired along the way...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2421 Posted: 15:13:10 29/07/2016
AJ: I am fast asleep under a large tree, curled up in a little ball, with my tail wrapped around me. I peacefully sleep, having no idea that Odette and the male dingo from my past are right there. Beneath the shade of the tree, it is nice and cool.

Jaerl pauses and taps Cole on the shoulder. He loves Cheryl, but does not know how to get to her. Perhaps her brother, Cole has some ideas.

"Cole, can we talk? I need to tell you something and then I need your help. I believe you should know."
#2422 Posted: 15:25:26 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Cole was busy with his afternoon routine, so he was rather surprised to be interrupted by none other than Jaerl, who was rarely seen by them.
"Oh Mr Jaerl? Needed anything?" he said kindly, very welcoming of the falcon. He knew he always seemed gloomy and depressed, but there was something different this time.
---
#2423 Posted: 15:58:40 29/07/2016
Jaerl: "Hello, Cole. I need to talk to you about your sister, Cheryl. I think, I'm in love with her, but I... Jaerl pauses and then sighs, before finishing. don't know how to make her see this, without...her thinking, I'm stalking her," he says, nervously pacing a little distance from Cole.
#2424 Posted: 16:05:02 29/07/2016
Crocux had a feeling his old tricks wouldn't work so he decided to just cut through it all trying to make as few turns as possible to move in a strait line to cut Sybil off.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2425 Posted: 16:28:20 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked behind her to see where Crocux was, but she found out to her surprise, he wasn't there anymore. She couldn't see him.
"Ambush..." she whispered, realizing Crocux already figured out her pattern. It felt eerie feeling alone there when she knew Crocux was out there somewhere, and knowing that she was close to the beach, she continued to run towards it, tough fully aware that if Crocux was hiding, he could jump at her at any moment...

Quote: Wyrstel
Jaerl: "Hello, Cole. I need to talk to you about your sister, Cheryl. I think, I'm in love with her, but I... Jaerl pauses and then sighs, before finishing. don't know how to make her see this, without...her thinking, I'm stalking her," he says, nervously pacing a little distance from Cole.

The news hit Cole like a bucket of hot water. All his life he has been overprotective of Cheryl, so he wasn't sure how to take these news.
"Kid, make up your mind! First you were in love with Miss Sybil and now it's Cheryl! MY sister! You're walking on thin ice here!" Cole warned, not liking those who seemed too uncertain of their feeling. Practically everybody at the Haven knew by now the huge crush he use to have on the civet, so this was a hard pill to swallow for the overprotective brother.
---
#2426 Posted: 17:04:03 29/07/2016
Quote: redwes
Just then, Sayan seized the moment quickly swam upwards towards Mambo. Just stay nice and low...

"Where are you Sayan?" Rose said as she looked for her.
---
SC
#2427 Posted: 19:03:55 29/07/2016
"I really think so. When I look into those eyes, I feel she is the one, I have been searching for. True, I did once feel the same way for Sybil, but she never felt the same for me. In the end, I understood that, and moved on. Now I have found..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:21 29/07/2016 by Wyrstel
#2428 Posted: 20:15:03 29/07/2016
Sayan quickly swam upwards and, with all his might, attempted to projectile just out of the water and into Mambo.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:20:41 29/07/2016 by redwes
#2429 Posted: 21:07:42 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo was bumped, but avoid the capture due to being at an uncomfortable position.
"Woah! Mister Sayan, you sneaky fluff!" Mambo exclaimed, quite surprised.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:45 29/07/2016 by Felines
#2430 Posted: 00:47:48 30/07/2016
Then when Sybil least expected it Crocux jumped out going strait at her from the front.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2431 Posted: 01:36:58 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil had looked behind her once more to see if Crocux was behind her, but when she turned around and looked behind her, she knew she was in trouble.
"Woah! Oh no!" she exclaimed, trying to stop and turn around, but the leaves below were humid, thus making the ground very slippery, so she was sliding right towards Crocux! She hoped to be able to turn around at the last second and avoid him, but that was getting very doubtful...

Quote: Wyrstel
"I really think so. When I look into those eyes, I feel she is the one, I have been searching for. True, I did once feel the same way for Sybil, but she never felt the same for me. In the end, I understood that, and moved on. Now I have found..."

Cole just shook his head, doubting Jaerl could be the one for his sister.
"Look kid, it's evident that you think you feel the need to find love, but you already got that. All of the Haven residents love you. Why the urge to find a spouse? Besides, I doubt my sister would want to be gentle on you. She already had a boyfriend once, and it wasn't pretty." Cole warned, knowing that Cheryl wasn't into love anymore since her relationship with the last boyfriend back in the Himalayas was incredibly disastrous.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:32 30/07/2016 by Felines
#2432 Posted: 02:59:09 30/07/2016
Crocux caught her and smiled. he even decided to tickle her with his toung. as he did that he started walking towards the beach with his prize.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2433 Posted: 03:10:49 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was rather disappointed, especially since she was so close to the beach.
"Man! I still can't beat you." she said as she tried to avoid being tickled.
"But I will, one day!" she then said, trying to pry open his jaws, but of course, that was impossible since crocodiles had the strongest bite of the animal kingdom.

Somewhere nearby, Sholeh was still enjoying the warm water. It had been years since she had the chance to take a swim, and since the drought was ending, she wanted to enjoy it as much as she could before the infernal orcas returned.
---
#2434 Posted: 03:29:16 30/07/2016
Crocux smiled and said "some day but not today."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2435 Posted: 03:33:44 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"I was so close!" Sybil complained, as she still tried in vain to force his jaws open. It was at times like that that she was glad to have Crocux at her side, since there was no doubt he would have been top predator at the island.
---
#2436 Posted: 03:48:39 30/07/2016
"There you are Sayan!" Rose said.
---
SC
#2437 Posted: 04:46:18 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"This...is so fun. I do miss the orcas, but this moment is golden!" Mambo exclaimed, knowing that they all needed to enjoy every second of those moments before they all get hunted by the big marine animals. Mambo then randomly glanced at the distance, and saw the blurry image that was Sholeh, but he thought that was just an algae floating by, so he ignored it and continued spending time with the young couple.
---
#2438 Posted: 04:55:59 30/07/2016
Crocux arrives and starts martching up and down the beach showing off his prize.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2439 Posted: 05:04:59 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil knew she deserved the humiliation she was getting for taunting him with a chase.
"Come on Crocux. Aren't you going to let me out?" she asked politely but embarrassed, wanting to enjoy the water, though knowing that it was up to Crocux whether she was freed or not.

As the crocodile approached the water, Sholeh was floating belly up, with her eyes closed. She looked so peacefully calm. She didn't seem like Sholeh at all, but another mongoose. She was still too far away for Crocux to see, and obviously, she didn't see the crocodile approaching, wanting to enjoy that heavenly moment without caring about her surroundings.
---
#2440 Posted: 13:33:57 30/07/2016
Crocux smirked and didn't answer wanting to leave her hanging. Insted he tickled her with his toung and he peraided up and down the beach.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2441 Posted: 14:20:16 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey guys, just so you know, I'm going to be away for several hours. I may or not be able to reply during that time.

Sybil remained silent, knowing that she had asked for it. She knew that she needed to have known better than to try to have beaten Crocux in a chasing game, even though she was so close. She spend that time trying not to giggle with the tickle, and knew she had to prepare herself just in case Crocux waited a long while to release her...
---
#2442 Posted: 19:30:26 30/07/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"There you are Sayan!" Rose said.

Sayan simply smiled at Rose, rather enjoying himself.
---
#2443 Posted: 19:45:39 30/07/2016
Crocux went to the edge of the water and said "oh Mambo. Look at what i caught!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2444 Posted: 20:29:56 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh! So nice of you to join us Mr. Crocux." Mambo greeted politely when he realized what he just said, and took a look at his mouth.
"Oh ho! Don't tell me you got Miss Sybil in there again? You naughty boy. You love your new toy, eh?" he said playfully, finding it incredibly amusing. Sybil really wanted to beat that michievous parrot for such embarrasing comment, but obviously, escaping a crocodile's jaws was impossible for someone like her.
---
#2445 Posted: 20:38:01 30/07/2016
Then Crocux had an idea and let Sybil out. "go get him aunty."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2446 Posted: 20:56:15 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
That was an unexpected move that surprised both Mambo and Sybil. The civet was happy to be touching the water, but she first has to settle the vendetta she had against the parrot. Although she missed Mambo with the first pounce, she smartly used Crocux's tail as a catapult and bingo! She could finally had her revenge. Sybil was slightly stronger than Mambo, so she wrestled with him, getting him wet, pushing algaes to his beak, those sort of things, while giving glances at Crocux to thank him for releasing her and letting her do that.
---
#2447 Posted: 21:45:20 30/07/2016
Crocux smiled and watched enjoying the show.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2448 Posted: 22:00:59 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
After the harsh play, Sybil tied Mambo with seaweeds and algaes and left him floating in the water.
"Thank you Crocux. That felt so good." Sybil said, gateful, while Mambo glared at the crocodile.
"I know. You were just getting revenge for making you so tired at yesterday's party." Mambo commented with a sly grin, doubting he would release Sybil just like that if there wasn't anything in it for him.
---
#2449 Posted: 22:36:35 30/07/2016
"Hey Sybil and Crocux come join us!" Rose said splashing Sayan.
---
SC
#2450 Posted: 23:07:43 30/07/2016
Crocux says "oh no Mambo, let her go because I knew it would b amusing to see you get thrashed like that. it has nothing to do with the party. now this." he glides silently into the water and swims deep so Mambo couldn't see him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me