Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2351 Posted: 04:01:38 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo almost drowned snickering on his back.
"Come on missie! You feed on fish. I don't. And I'm not flying, so you're suppose to have a bigger advantage." Mambo mocked, as he caught another smelt just below him. He was placing them on a rock nearby where the tide didn't reached the top.
"And you Mr. Sayan, if you don't take advantage of the opportunity, I will fly there and drag you by the ears." he said playfully, meaning it.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2352 Posted: 04:05:23 27/07/2016
Crocux looked Yodel in the eye with an icy stare. he the said "well well well, so you were caught stealing the homes of others egh? if my dad was here he would want to have your wings broken so you would lose your freedom of flight. luckly for you I'm not my dad and I ve something far worse of a punishment in store for you. Jack will collect your nest and we will let all of the warblers that you robbed tear apart your nest to take back what's their's before your very eyes. and wen that's over I might have Jack clip your wings so you cant fly. it's only fair with all the trouble you've caused. that is unless Aunty Sybil here has a better punishment in mind."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2353 Posted: 04:14:13 27/07/2016
"Oh you're going to get it Mambo!" Rose said splashing warter at him.
---
SC
#2354 Posted: 04:21:11 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Why you little cretin!" Mambo yelled, giving him a peck on the tail and not letting go. An innocent fishing competition was becoming a brawl.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux looked Yodel in the eye with an icy stare. he the said "well well well, so you were caught stealing the homes of others egh? if my dad was here he would want to have your wings broken so you would lose your freedom of flight. luckly for you I'm not my dad and I ve something far worse of a punishment in store for you. Jack will collect your nest and we will let all of the warblers that you robbed tear apart your nest to take back what's their's before your very eyes. and wen that's over I might have Jack clip your wings so you cant fly. it's only fair with all the trouble you've caused. that is unless Aunty Sybil here has a better punishment in mind."

Sybil was relieved it was just talk and not something else, but then stepped forward to calm Crocux down before his famous temper arrived.
"Now now Crocux, we want to punish him, not wreck his home. And if we clip his wings, he will be easy prey. It's a punishment we want, not a death sentence." Sybil explained, talking sweetly to Crocux.
"I'm not sure what punishment is enough for the likes of him, but maybe if I tie him up my tree for several days, perhaps that would be some of it." Sybil said firmly, still looking at the hanging Yodel like bait on a fishing pole. He has become even worse than Sholeh.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:22:23 27/07/2016 by Felines
#2355 Posted: 04:26:50 27/07/2016
Ooc: almost time for another one!

"Hey come on I was only playing!" Rose said.
---
SC
#2356 Posted: 04:30:17 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo them flew, pulling her tail.
"Come on. You cheated first." he said playfully, having become obsessed with pulling other's tail like he had done with Sybil yesterday.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8550
#2357 Posted: 04:41:14 27/07/2016
Just then-- another splash could be heard and something started to pull Rose just under the water. 'Just like a orca...,' Sayan sneakily thought to himself. He pulled gently; applying just enough pressure to hold on but not to injure his mate.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:41:31 27/07/2016 by redwes
#2358 Posted: 04:46:48 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo could sense Rose being pulled, and got started that it could have meant the orcas returning. But thanks to the clear water, he could see that it was only Sayan, and began a little tug-o-war. It was exactly what he wanted to do with Sybil at the party yesterday if only Crocux wouldn't have been so fast.
---
#2359 Posted: 04:53:54 27/07/2016
Sayan sort of grinned from beneath the water and pulled just a little harder. 'Why waste the chance to enjoy the water and have a little fun?,' he thought thinking like an orca.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:54:20 27/07/2016 by redwes
#2360 Posted: 05:11:33 27/07/2016
At first Rose thought it was an orca but she then saw Sayan. "Oh come on guys!" Rose said stumbling a little as she was tripped and pulled down.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:30:15 27/07/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#2361 Posted: 05:15:25 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"It looks like your dear husband is currently having a little case of mistaken identity." Mambo said goofily, figuring out already through Sayan's overall mannerism what he was just trying to do. He was loving the water so much, he really regretted not having spent more time in it.
---
#2362 Posted: 05:28:38 27/07/2016
"Who says only the orcas get to have fun?," he playfully asked from behind his grin. Not only that-- but it would help Rose learn to swim better as well.
---
#2363 Posted: 05:34:39 27/07/2016
"Aww Sayan you too!" Rose said. "Now I've got two orcas to avoid." She said playfully. She then began to swim away.
---
SC
#2364 Posted: 05:38:17 27/07/2016
Sayan briefly went up for a breath of air, before proceeding to swim straight after Rose. He had to admit that it was too much fun.
---
#2365 Posted: 05:41:55 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo let go of Rose's tail because he was laughing too much. He followed Rose without bothering her to see how fast she could swim.
"Oh I knew it. This is just priceless! Imagine you Mr. Sayan, pretending to be an orca. But I don't blame you. It would feel magnificent to be one of those huge swimmers, one whom even a Great White Shark would be afraid to battle." Mambo exclaimed, knowing that it was the orca, and not the shark like many believed, who was the top predator in the ocean. That was common knowledge at the Haven now.
---
#2366 Posted: 10:10:41 27/07/2016
"Let see if he can catch me." Rose said with a smile while swimming. She was slow but her swimming was getting better.
---
SC
#2367 Posted: 14:42:42 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo followed her flying, surveilling her swimming.
"Not bad..." he said, as he saw Sayan chasing her.
"But face it guys. No matter how fast you learn to swim, the orcas will always capture you." Mambo warned, having seen the orcas in action. The Haven residents could elude them at the shore, but once they were at sea, it was obvious there was no escape for them unless they said so.
---
#2368 Posted: 15:03:07 27/07/2016
Crocux nodded calmly "alright so we wont clip his wings. But who knows how long he's been stealing from his own kind. For all we know his whole nest could be made of the nests of pratically every warbler in haven. It seems only fair for the victums to have their homes back. Don't you think aunty?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2369 Posted: 15:14:43 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil knew Crocux may have a point, since Yodel was quite sneaky. Fortunately, she knew where his nest was.
"Alright then. You're right. We'll tell Jack where it is. I'm pretty sure the other warblers could use the branches." Sybil commented, much to Yodel's dismay. He was glaring at Crocux for getting ideas inside her head.
"But first, let's tie him up very carefully up my tree. I don't think it's a good idea to let him roam free during the move." she then said, heading to her tree. Whether Crocux followed her or not, she had no problem either way.
---
#2370 Posted: 16:18:59 27/07/2016
Crocux smiled "now this i gotta see." and fallowed
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2371 Posted: 16:26:56 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel was furious how Crocux seemed to enjoy his misery. Sybil prevented his escape, and Jack made one heck of a knot. She tied him up her home, testing it numerous times to make sure he couldn't escape. She then got down towards the waiting Crocux.
"Well, he won't be bothering us for a while." she said with satisfaction, feeling somewhat happy that she finally got to punish that jerk Yodel.
---
#2372 Posted: 21:19:53 27/07/2016
Crocux smiled and said "good now what will we do now"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2373 Posted: 21:27:59 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, I'm not sure about you, but before I go to the beach to play with Rose and Mambo, I want to see Terrence's little warbler." Sybil said with a big smile, heading to the mongoose's tree, and very sure that Crocux was going to follow her to do the exact same thing.
---
#2374 Posted: 21:31:30 27/07/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Let see if he can catch me." Rose said with a smile while swimming. She was slow but her swimming was getting better.

Sayan swam after Rose-- catching up but not using his full speed to give her a chance. "Come on... you can do it. If I can catch you-- an orca certainly can." he taunted while also encouraging the tiger to swim faster.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:50:03 27/07/2016 by redwes
#2375 Posted: 21:33:29 27/07/2016
Crocux smiled and said "i'll go with you. I need to see him anyways."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2376 Posted: 21:55:20 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright. Let's go." Sybil said blissfully, heading to Terrence's home. It was a few minutes away, so there was time for a little conversation.
"You know Crocux, I'm very proud of you. When you said you wanted to talk with Yodel, I thought for a moment that you were gonna..." Sybil began to say, but then stopped, fearing that she could offend him.
"Never mind. Never mind. At least he will have time to think about what he has done. I hope his beak remains gagged for a while." she quickly said, trying to change the subject a little.

Quote: redwes
Quote: Spyroconvexity

Sayan swam after Rose-- catching up but not using his full speed to his mate a chance. "Come on... you can do it. If I can catch you-- an orca certainly can." he taunted while also encouraging the tiger to swim faster.

Mambo could see Sayan was giving Rose an easy time, so he decided to help Rose.
"Hey Sayan. You think you can swim like an orca? How about a pounce?" he teased, giving himself as a second target.
---
#2377 Posted: 23:28:05 27/07/2016
Sayan smirked-- quickly swimming upwards and towards Mambo. He swam up with all his might, trying to make himself into the perfect projectile.
---
#2378 Posted: 23:31:20 27/07/2016
Rose was trying to swim faster and was slowly doing just that.
---
SC
#2379 Posted: 23:34:38 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
While Rose practiced her swimming, Mambo was having fun with Sayan. Since he didn't have the build that the orcas had, he couldn't catch Mambo.
"Heh, nice try, but you are simply not made for it." Mambo teased, finding that game more fun than pulling Rose's tail.
"Hey Mr. Sayan, if you were an orca, would you play with Sybil and Rose the way Mr. Cairo and the others do?" he asked, for a moment placing himself in the orca's place. He admired so much how mighty animals like the orcas could thrash around the Haven residents as if they were nothing at all, yet being careful enough not to hurt them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:22 27/07/2016 by Felines
#2380 Posted: 23:43:26 27/07/2016
Crocux says "what? you thought I was gonna eat him?" he laughs a bit then says "I'll admit I was tempted to eat him but no. although I was going to snap at him but miss on perpous just to scare him. but then I didn't want to give you the wrong impression. don't worry if I was planning on eating him I would've said so. Just be glad the cold king isn't around still or that poor bird getting eaten would've been a mercy."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2381 Posted: 23:56:02 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil imagined it was too obvious what she had been thinking, and was happy that he didn't take offense to that.
"Well, I did suspect that a little, but I didn't want to betray your trust." she admitted, wanting to make things clear.
"But hey, if you do eat him one day, I won't scold you, or be mad at you. I will know he asked for it, and I'm very sure the rest of the warblers will understand as well. Why, even Rose attacked him once, long before you arrived here and she was still a cub. He was quite a bully to her back in the day." Sybil explained, knowing too well that if Yodel didn't had an attitude adjustment, he was bound to face somebody who will lack the patience to deal with him.
---
#2382 Posted: 00:00:45 28/07/2016
Crcux stopped at commente about him picking on Rose as a cub and tried to fight back a very angry almost savage snarl. one thing he hated more then anything was a bully.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2383 Posted: 00:08:47 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hey easy Crocux! That was a long time ago." Sybil pleaded, trying to calm him down from a distance. Crocux temper was something to be terrified about, and if she had known he would react that way, she would have kept it a secret. They were near Terrence's home, so she didn't want anybody to be upset.
---
#2384 Posted: 00:13:45 28/07/2016
Crocux started to take deep breaths "sorry. I used to be bullied all the time. the one thing I simply cant stand is a bully." when he finished calming down he fallowed. he saw a problem right away. other then Jack or any of the birds you would have to be a mongoose to get up their. Crocux knew one thing for sure, whatever this mystery hunter is it can't be a mongoose if a warbler was up their.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2385 Posted: 00:27:20 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"I understand. But please take it easy. Yodel doesn't bully anyone anymore..." Sybil quickly said, though it was probably too late. She had made Crocux hate Yodel now more than ever, and now that he turned out to be a thief as well, the bumbling warbler would have to be very careful from now on.

They both reached Terrence's tree, and Sybil tried to forget Crocux's earlier uproar.
"Alright Crocux, we're here. We are going to meet Terrence's little warbler. I'll try to convince him to get him down for a little while... or depending on how young the little critter is." Sybil said, knowing that a juvenile warbler could be extremely delicate.
"I'll go up now, and please, try to remain calm." Sybil begged not wanting Terrence to believe something was wrong. As she climbed, he wondered if he was home...
---
#2386 Posted: 01:09:13 28/07/2016
Crocux nodded "don't worry about me. I'll be impressed if you can get up their. I can see why he chose to live in this tree. you would have to be a mongoose or have wings in order to get up their."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2387 Posted: 01:12:03 28/07/2016
Quote: Felines
While Rose practiced her swimming, Mambo was having fun with Sayan. Since he didn't have the build that the orcas had, he couldn't catch Mambo.
"Heh, nice try, but you are simply not made for it." Mambo teased, finding that game more fun than pulling Rose's tail.
"Hey Mr. Sayan, if you were an orca, would you play with Sybil and Rose the way Mr. Cairo and the others do?" he asked, for a moment placing himself in the orca's place. He admired so much how mighty animals like the orcas could thrash around the Haven residents as if they were nothing at all, yet being careful enough not to hurt them.

"Honestly-- I don't know. I suppose if we had the energy they had... that we would need to find a way to dispose of it as well.," Sayan replied actually somewhat understanding the topic. He again dove down after the tiger-- now having given Rose a head start.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:32:46 28/07/2016 by redwes
#2388 Posted: 01:48:59 28/07/2016
Rose looked back and didn't see Sayan. "Now where did you go?"
---
SC
#2389 Posted: 01:53:40 28/07/2016
Sayan swam a little faster time this time, going a little deeper and planning to get the swimming tiger from below.
---
#2390 Posted: 01:54:44 28/07/2016
Rose was still looking around looking for Sayan.
---
SC
#2391 Posted: 02:00:20 28/07/2016
Sayan smirked before swimming upwards towards the tiger-- and attempting to pull the tiger down with him.
---
#2392 Posted: 02:35:54 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo remained as a spectator to this game, watching Rose's progress. Those two playing was quite fun to see, but nothing like the orca game.
"You two better take advantage of this time. Once the orcas return, you are doomed." Mambo said with a chuckle, always having been a spectator of their game. He found it fun how beings much bigger than himself like Sayan and Rose being tossed around like mere chew toys.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux nodded "don't worry about me. I'll be impressed if you can get up their. I can see why he chose to live in this tree. you would have to be a mongoose or have wings in order to get up their."

"Alright then. Wait for me." Sybil said, climbing the tree. It was rather slippery, but nonetheless, she managed to reached near the top, where Terrence lived.

"Hey Terrence! Can I come in?" she said from a certain distance from the entrance, not wanting to take a look unless she was invited.
---
#2393 Posted: 03:23:34 28/07/2016
a trap door opens and Terrence pokes his head out and sees Sybil. with a shocked look he says "Sybil! how'd you get up here!? oh whatever, get in get in before you break your neck." he threw down a vine for her to climb up on. Angel was in his little makeshift nest watching everything. he didn't have any fluff or feathers yet but he was getting their. Angel watched the whole thing curious and wondering were Ruby was since he was hungry.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2394 Posted: 03:28:42 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"I have been climbing trees my whole life. Haven't you noticed?" Sybil replied as she helped herself up, responding to Terrence's first question. She, after all, lived on a tree herself, had to constantly climb them to check on the warblers and be at meetings with them, and above all, to save her life from hostile predators.
"So, where is the little fluffy? Crocux is down there. He would love to meet him as well." Sybil said, though it was obvious she had the urge to meet the little juvenile herself too.
---
#2395 Posted: 03:36:38 28/07/2016
Terrence stands aside for Sybil to see him. Angel just looked at her and cooed in greeting. the little guy didn't have fluff yet but was getting their. Terrence smiled proudly and said "his name's Angel. and I have no say on wether or not Crocux can meet him. You'll have to talk to Ruby. Being a mongoose I have no idea how to raise warblers. I don't know why she agreed to help me out but Ruby's doing just that. You'll need to ask her when she gets back with his breakfast."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2396 Posted: 03:44:26 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ruby!? Who is that?" Sybil asked, having begun to sweet talk Angel until she heard that name. She realized there was much about Terrence that she didn't know about.

At that moment, somewhere in the ocean, the orcas were taking a little detour to meet the seagulls and pelicans that made an Indonesian island their temporary home. The young seagull that visited the Haven last week just gave the announcement that the Haven was finally returning to it's former glory, and while certain birds like Ami thought they needed to wait just a little bit longer, the majority just couldn't wait to get back home. It has been from three to four months since they left their beloved island, and they were anxious to return. So now that the good news had reached them, marine birds and orcas began the long voyage home, with the orcas asking the seagulls and pelicans to arrive later on so they could hunt the Haven residents and take them by extreme surprise.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:56:09 28/07/2016 by Felines
#2397 Posted: 07:34:24 28/07/2016
"Sayan!" Rose tryed to get free but couldn't for she was trying more on keeping her head up.
---
SC
#2398 Posted: 14:40:15 28/07/2016
Terrence got uncofertable "um, in case you've forgotten she's one of the warblers that i hurt when i attacked Guardian"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2399 Posted: 16:16:42 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil pondered for a little while. and then realized that he was right.
"Oh! Right! So sorry. It's just that there are so many warblers, I don't always remember every name." Sybil excused, though that wasn't the first time it happened. There were many warblers after all, even counting those who were born and those who died of old age, so Sybil never had the chance to memorize each and every face and name she came across.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:38:09 28/07/2016 by Felines
#2400 Posted: 17:40:34 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Changed it. Sorry about that. It became a bit confusing to know whether she was there or not.

Sybil glanced at the little warbler many times, and it really made her happy. A mongoose raising a warbler was unheard of, and she was convinced this would be enough for the warbler population to give Terrence a chance. She couldn't also wait for the big, strong Crocux to take a look at that little fluffy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:59:06 28/07/2016 by Felines
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me