Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#101 Posted: 02:15:21 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Remember that it's night.

Sybil insisted that he did wrong.
"Well walking or flying, he shouldn't have even been here, especially now that the trees are more delicate with this drought!" Sybil said furiously, believing that Sozen should have known better.
"You know what? Never mind. I'm glad he heard! That way I don't have to face him!" she pointed out, as she grabbed the fish and proceeded to head to the beach to give it to Jet, or whoever else approached, being the food so scarce. Or even Crocux if she found him.
"If Barlic shows up, tell him I will be back soon." she instructed Nero, secretly angry with him as well for seemingly defending Sozen.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#102 Posted: 02:55:05 23/03/2016
"Sybil! I've never seen this side of you. You were so kind to everyone. You've changed." Nero said before flying off.
---
SC
#103 Posted: 03:09:50 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil pretended not to have heard that, since she was still too furious with the whole situation that she was taking it out on everybody. It appeared that Shadow, or any mention of him brought this dark, unpleasant side of her.

After arriving at the beach, Sybil called to Jet in a rather stern tone.
"Jet! Jet! Come here!" she said, putting the fish down so that she could speak better. Having feeding him personally for the last two weeks, plus her current anger, made her lose all the remaining fear she had of the shore, and was waiting for the orca with the water touching her paws.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#104 Posted: 05:28:04 23/03/2016
Guardian heard everything and approched her without fear "and i thought i had anger issues. You had no right to do that to Sozen. He only wishes to help and now look at what you did. Now when Shadow shows up he wont help us and for all we know Shadow is more dangerous then ever. And you got upset over a few stupid trees! If their's anyone who you should be angry with it's Shadow, he coused all of this trouble to begin with and now he's coming to couse even more trouble so quit lashing out at your friends and get your act together before someone is forced to put you into early retirment for your own safty."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#105 Posted: 06:03:43 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Guardian's presence wasn't very welcoming with Sybil's current state, and now with that commentary, Sybil was more furious than ever.
"You too!? What's up with everyone defending him!? You should know that long before you were even here, we manage to imprison Shadow, but then Sozen came out of nowhere and released him to his island, WITHOUT MY permission! He just acted his own way! And I suggest that if you are not aware of the circumstances, then don't give away your opinion!" Sybil scolded severely, thinking that if Guardian wasn't there when Shadow was released, then he had no right to judge her.
"At least Skaliscin understands me. It's good to have at least one snake that understands." she then said with a glare, turning to the ocean again to wait for Jet or any other of the two orcas that could use a little late snack.
---
#106 Posted: 10:14:30 23/03/2016
"Miss Sybil." Jet said.
---
SC
#107 Posted: 15:53:25 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Here Jet. Take this extra fish as a bonus. You can take it or divide it for the other two... if you can find them." Sybil explained, grabbing the fish again and offering it to him. She was pretending Guardian wasn't there, since she was still too mad and didn't want Jet to notice her tension.
---
#108 Posted: 17:59:08 23/03/2016
Guardian sighed ¨please you yell so loudly that it's hard to not hear the story half way across the haven. you want someone to blame i get that. i get that you're angry and stressed out. but that gives you no right to lash out at your friends. and you know it. you can be as stubbern as you want but if your stubberness interfears with your judgment then you're not fit to be the haven's administrator."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#109 Posted: 20:33:43 23/03/2016
OOC: It would be interesting if the rest of the residents of Haven and Hunted, give me, AJ, a clever nickname.

Jaerl stays with the keas, despite the tension between Cheryl and him. He understands her personality, but is will to wait until she confesses herself. He knows it will take some time for her to notice her feelings, let alone accept them, but he is willing to wait.

AJ: Meanwhile seeing that Sozen is upset and hurt, I know what I must do. Following him, I find a good place to ambush him. Lying in wait, I wait till he is within range and then I will pounce. I feel my purpose is to make people smile, and liven things when things are bad. Having watched him and his girlfriend, I know where they live. Waiting patiently, I wait until he lands at the entrance of the cave. I am so well hidden and I doubt even, Shi, can see me from her spot. My size has great advantages and I use these to their greatest ability, as I do what I do best.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:50 23/03/2016 by Wyrstel
#110 Posted: 21:14:10 23/03/2016
Soon Sozen arrives home. He is crying and very sad.
---
SC
#111 Posted: 21:22:45 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC Hey Wyrstrel, isn't AJ sort of a nickname? Either way, I'll see what I can think about.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Guardian sighed ¨please you yell so loudly that it's hard to not hear the story half way across the haven. you want someone to blame i get that. i get that you're angry and stressed out. but that gives you no right to lash out at your friends. and you know it. you can be as stubbern as you want but if your stubberness interfears with your judgment then you're not fit to be the haven's administrator."

Sybil dropped the fish before Jet could grab it from her, looking as if she was going to get mad.
"You're going to start that again!? Listen, you have no idea the danger Shadow represents, and knowing you, you would be even in a worse mood that I am if you knew what we are dealing with here!" Sybil said, trying to calm down. But she was so furious at Guardian for bringing up that same subject that got them arguing, and believed he was just trying to find an excuse to administrate the Haven in her place, since he apparently still hasn't given up on his goal of running it.
---
#112 Posted: 21:34:54 23/03/2016
OOC: AJ is just a easier name to call him, than his real name, Aeriji. Though in someways I suppose it is a nickname, but what I was thinking would be something like: The Playful One, a nickname but also a title that personalizes him as a character, and individual.

AJ:

Leaping from my hiding spot, I land on his back. Covering his eyes with my paws, I giggle. My tail flicks back and forth as I do what I do best.

"Guess who," I say, playfully, dodging him as cover his eyes with my paws. If Sozen was upset then I know just what to do. Time to play with the big bird. Make him forget about it, and just have fun.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:47 23/03/2016 by Wyrstel
#113 Posted: 21:38:04 23/03/2016
"Miss Sybil listen to yourself. You are sounding like Barloc. Please. Calm down Rose wouldn't want you to be like this. Remember why you made this haven." Jet said.
---
SC
#114 Posted: 21:50:36 23/03/2016
"Come on AJ now isn't the time to play." Sozen said. "But you did cheat me up a little." Sozen said with a smile.
---
SC
#115 Posted: 21:56:30 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Miss Sybil listen to yourself. You are sounding like Barloc. Please. Calm down Rose wouldn't want you to be like this. Remember why you made this haven." Jet said.

"You're right you're right..." Sybil said, hyperventilating, and trying to avoid eye contact with Guardian, since his mere presence now irritated her. Just before the fish could be washed away, Sybil grabbed it again and offered it to Jet.
"Here now Jet. You need it more than I do. Think of it as a bonus." she said, still trying to calm down.
---
#116 Posted: 22:05:39 23/03/2016
"No Miss Sybil you take it. We found some fish to satisfy our hunger for today." Jet said. "You should apologize to Sozen. He has been trying his best to help as much as possible. We will need all the help we can get."
---
SC
#117 Posted: 22:28:08 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil dropped the fish to speak holding it with her paw to avoid it from being washed away.
"Gossip travel fast I see. Well I just said the truth! What kind of place has this become that nobody can voice their opinion without somebody else listening!? I didn't even said it in his face. I was just speaking with Skaliscin, and he just happened to be there!? Eavesdropping on PRIVATE conversations? Can't nobody speak with a friend without having anyone else getting in the way and judging you!?" Sybil said furiously, all her anger returning. She believed everybody was conspiring against her, and after she takes the fish to Rose, somebody that needed it the most, she would go to Skaliscin again, since she seemed to be the only one to understand her.
---
#118 Posted: 22:31:33 23/03/2016
"Sybil I understand but please listen this once. He probably was there to bring you something. I did see him catching a fish earlier."
---
SC
#119 Posted: 23:09:48 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, this fish. But I don't need it, so I'm taking it to Rose. She needs it more." she said, grabbing the fish and proceeding to leave as quickly as possible to prevent Guardian from following her. She was in a very fowl mood that evening, and the last thing she needed was for Rose or Sayan to know about what happen and begin to judge her too. She believed that if Jet and Guardian knew about what happened, it was because Sozen was complaining to everyone like a baby.
---
#120 Posted: 23:28:56 23/03/2016
"Well I hope you will apologize to him. He may not help if you ask him in the future." Jet said.
---
SC
#121 Posted: 23:43:02 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was frustrated beyond reason. Everybody kept telling her to apologize to Sozen, when it was Sozen himself who started all that mess in the first place. She wasn't going to apologize if she felt she didn't need to. After reaching Sayan's den, Sybil remained just at the limit of Rose's vine, which was given away by circular rocks that were placed around the Amur leopard's home to let everyone know where she could reach in case she went for a hunt.
"Rose! Sayan! I have a fish for you guys! Come and get it!" she yelled, leaving the fish just beyond the rocks so that Rose could reach it, then leaving that place fast. She didn't want to risk Sayan and Rose knowing about Sozen too just so that they would start scolding her and judging her as well like Guardian and Jet had done, since she knew she wouldn't be able to take it no more.
---
#122 Posted: 23:56:48 23/03/2016
"Sybil?" Rose quickly got up but by the time Rose got out of the cave she was gone. "Sybil? Are you there?"
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#123 Posted: 00:00:28 24/03/2016
"Strange... I wonder why she just leave like that.," Sayan said looking down at the fish and smelling the faint scent trail leading away from it.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:13 24/03/2016 by redwes
#124 Posted: 00:05:26 24/03/2016
AJ:
"Yes, a smile, success. I'm glad you feel a little better. Cheering people up and making them smile is what I am here for. Please don't be too hard on Sybil, she is just so stressed from the dought and now with Shadow's escape that has changed to fear. The War cost us three lives, two from Hunted and one from here. His name was Ivor and everyone loved him. He saved Sybil's but she could not save him, no matter how hard she tried. It tore her apart and I don't think she will ever fully recover. This goes for everyone that was close to him. However this time could be much worse because of the drought," I say worriedly as I gaze over the horizon, the sea waves splashing against rocks and coral reefs.
#125 Posted: 00:11:48 24/03/2016
"Hard on Sybil? She blames this all on me! All I ever did was try to help but all she did was treat me like crap! I should go to Sholeh. She always treated me with respect and kindness." Sozen said.
---
SC
#126 Posted: 01:03:34 24/03/2016
AJ:
"No wait that is not what I meant. Ugh, why it so hard to say what I want to. Just... I don't know, give her a chance," I reply, backing away scared of the angered big bird, but still wanting to help. Sybil needs some cheering up, but I wonder if now is the time. Letting Sozen know that I'll be around and saying goodbye, I head off to ambush her. On the way however I pounce on Sayan and Rose.
#127 Posted: 01:08:46 24/03/2016
"What the? AJ? What are you doing here?" Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#128 Posted: 01:50:38 24/03/2016
when Sozen arrived home Shi rushed over to him wanting to see what was wrong but AJ's sudden apperence startled her. after AJ left Shi went over to comfert Sozen "Sozen what happened? is everything ok?"

Guardian sighed in releafe "Jet's right." after Sybil left Guardian turned to Jet and said "thank you Jet." and took off after Sybil wanting to keep an eye on her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#129 Posted: 02:40:53 24/03/2016
"It's Sybil. She is blaming Shadow getting free and is blaming me for all this." Sozen said.
---
SC
#130 Posted: 02:52:34 24/03/2016
"Hey... AJ...," Sayan said surprised as the two were pounced on. He smiled, glad for the pleasant interuption.
---
#131 Posted: 03:20:04 24/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil had returned to the kea's tree, where Mambo has been waiting for her for several minutes.
"Oh, good evening miss Sybil. Wait until you hear the good news..." he said, but then came to a sudden stop. Being much of a too happy individual, he was quite sensible to the tension of others.

"It's alright Mambo. I'm not angry with you. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Sybil apologized, not wanting to be upset with the kea that has helped her so much and wasn't to blame in anything.

"Well then miss, I have some good news for you. There aren't any insects or animals that are safe enough to bring here and make a loud noise, but Whirlpool had the most swellest idea; we could use a hollow log and implant it at Mr. Sayan's den. The young miss can roar at it so that the echo can travel through the forest." Mambo explained happily, and Sybil was very pleased. Of course! A hollow log. It was so obvious, yet it never occurred to her. Good ol' Whirlpool, who could always be counted on.

After a while, Sybil started to look for Skaliscin, but she couldn't see her. Perhaps she was nearby, but she could camouflage so extremely well.
"Miss, perhaps you can use my bed for the night. You seem like you could use some alone time." Mambo suggested, still feeling the tension. Sybil would have declined on other occasions, but she needed it. Mambo's spot was more comfortable than Sybil's own tree, so she could use a good rest.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"It's Sybil. She is blaming Shadow getting free and is blaming me for all this." Sozen said.

Sholeh, was wasn't asleep and was grasping the wood of her floor to make it more smooth, already knew about Shadow after hearing Nero told it to a group of warblers nearby. She saw Sozen, was was quite happy to see him, and what was better, he was upset with Sozen, and being aware of the eagle releasing Shadow, she imagined what Sybil was upset about.
"Yes? Sybil angry with you? My my, it was to be expected. I didn't want to tell you, but Sybil never liked you. She only kept you on your good side because she was afraid of you. But of course, it was only a matter of time before she blew a fuse." Sholeh said cooly, figuring out that was the best moment to make Sozen hate the civet.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#132 Posted: 03:36:03 24/03/2016
Shortly after Sybil arrived, Skali and Speckles followed. They had went out hunting for centipedes in the brush, the velvet worm hoping to have calmed his irritated companion. She, however, still had strong emotions over the whole ordeal, but refrained from screaming out her feelings any more.
"Oh, hey. We saw that you'd came back, so," Speckles trailed. Skali remained silent, quietly steaming.
#133 Posted: 03:43:42 24/03/2016
"I will not help her if Shadow comes. Not until she apologizes about what she said about me." Sozen said as he fired a strong bolt of electricity at a nearby rock.
---
SC
#134 Posted: 04:36:10 24/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh took even more advantage of Sozen's current mood, believing that was her chance.
"Well, I know Sybil enough to know that she won't apologize. Believe me, she is just too stubborn." she said, wanting Sozen to believe of Sybil what she believed of her.

Quote: Waaksian
Shortly after Sybil arrived, Skali and Speckles followed. They had went out hunting for centipedes in the brush, the velvet worm hoping to have calmed his irritated companion. She, however, still had strong emotions over the whole ordeal, but refrained from screaming out her feelings any more.
"Oh, hey. We saw that you'd came back, so," Speckles trailed. Skali remained silent, quietly steaming.

"Oh, hey you guys. I will go to the kea's tree to spend the night." she said, then taking special notice of Speckles.
"Hey Specks, I haven't seen you in forever." she said with a smile, his presence easing up her tension. But now that her anger was subsiding, her body was shutting down.
"Well now, see you tomorrow guys. I didn't realize it, but I'm quite exhausted." she said, preparing to climb the tree, but before she did that, she gave a tight hug to Skaliscin, feeling like she was the only one who understood her.
---
#135 Posted: 05:27:56 24/03/2016
AJ:

"Hi, I reply smiling back. Just here for you guys. Sybil's really worried with Shadow returning. I just saw her go into the kea's tree to sleep, so I'll get her tomorrow. So, who thinks they can get me," I challenge, playfully dodging their paws.
#136 Posted: 05:35:42 24/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was already far up the tree to take notice of AJ, so she continued climbing, with a bit of help from Mambo. She wasn't in the mood for playing anyway, so it was kinda good thing that she missed AJ.

After finally reaching Mambo's chambers, she settled down, falling asleep almost immediately. She was exhausted, plus it was really that comfortable. Mambo tucked her n with a few dry leaves, and settled down into another corner. He always seemed so happy and cheerful, but the truth was, he was incredibly worried about Shadow's return. He was especially concerned for Rose's safety, so first thing in the morning, he was going to wake up his flock so that they could get to work immediately to search for a suitable hollow trunk and then ask the elephants for help.
---
#137 Posted: 05:50:55 24/03/2016
"That might be a bit of a challenge for Rose here.," Sayan said motioning towards the vine which wouldn't allow for the tiger to go any further.
---
#138 Posted: 14:47:40 24/03/2016
Shi was surprized at Sholeh's sudden apperence (i think Sozen was at his cave) but turned her attention back to Sozen "oh Sozen. I know it wasn't your falt. you were only trying to help. Sybil's an ideot for treating you like that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#139 Posted: 15:14:36 24/03/2016
Skali was accustomed to affection at this point, with interacting with AJ and her new familial role, but Sybil's hug surprised her. She was pretty sure that the civet, at the very least, felt uncomfortable with her mere presence. She has always reacted with a restrained hostility when she had coiled around her legs. Times change, she supposed. Especially since that cobra seemed to be a frequent companion of hers.
"Good night," Speckles replied bluntly, understanding her exhaustion. When she disappeared in the canopy, they left.
"Let's go home," Skali said, her own anger leaving her fatigued.
"You know, that was kinda hypocritical. You eavesdrop on people all the time. Heck, we just did that to Sybil earlier."
Skali just grunted.
"You know you're gonna apologize to him, right?"
She grunted lower.
#140 Posted: 16:32:19 24/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was sleeping soundly, with Shadow's return not being on her mind at that moment, and with no interruption or disturbances, not even from the playful Mambo, she was sleeping divinely. She was even doing her little snore, which she didn't unless she was deeply asleep. Mambo found this adorable, and before he went to sleep himself, he spent a portion of the night listening to her.

Meanwhile, Soleh was still with Sozen, and she was feeling quite energetic, especially with Sozen's current mood.
"I don't blame you for feeling like that Sozen. What Sybil did to you was inexcusable. I should know. I always get blamed for many things I didn't do, just because I'm a mongoose." Sholeh expressed, understanding his predicament. She got closer to him, though avoid touching him just in case he was still too charged.
"If that Shadow comes, indeed don't help. That will teach her a lesson." she then added, adding more wood to the fire.
---
#141 Posted: 16:50:46 24/03/2016
Shi nodded "i agree with Sholeh. you shouldn't help if others are going to hate you for it."

Guardian was near by. he smiled seeing how cute it was to hear Sybil snor. remaining calm and acting as if the incadent never happened he went up next to Sybil and fell asleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#142 Posted: 17:08:18 24/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh didn't notice Shi was there until she spoke, so she was a bit disappointed. She wanted some alone time with Sozen for once, but then again, she was glad that he wasn't the only be who agreed with her.

Mambo, who was still awake, didn't say anything to Guardian, since he did that often at Sybil's tree and didn't know about Sybil's fight with him. He let them be, so now that time had passed, he finally decided to sleep himself.
---
#143 Posted: 20:03:37 24/03/2016
"She will not get symphony from me if she gets into trouble. I will not help any more until she apologizes!" Sozen said. He looked at Sholeh end smiled. "You've been a great friend sense I've arrived here." He then hugged her. "I thank you for your kindness."
---
SC
#144 Posted: 20:53:32 24/03/2016
Shi smiled, she was glad that Sozen had friends. "good Sybil doesn't deserve to have your friendship if she treates you like that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#145 Posted: 22:31:51 24/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh wasn't the one to expect kindness, so the hug was quite a surprise. She was very glad that Shi also agreed with her, thus was now more accepting of their relationship.
"Well then, if Sybil apologizes... if that miracle happens, call me. I want to be present if that happens." Sholeh said with a snicker, believing Sybil would never do it. But if she did, Sholeh herself would made sure she would stay too angry to apologize.

At Hunted island, Whirlpool was taking a stroll around the jungle, taking occasional glances at the beach. He didn't know when Shadow would arrive, or the sharks, so he would take a few breaks from nursing Sunflame to surveil the ocean to see if there would be something new. With him, he had a small seashell that he could blow on in case something happens. I was with this little trinket that he got the idea from the hollow trunk for Rose.
---
#146 Posted: 00:58:38 25/03/2016
Ravage was drawing closer to Haven and even though he was a ways away he would arrive soon enough.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#147 Posted: 01:10:00 25/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Still at Hunted island, Barloc came to land on a palm tree, coincidentally the one where Whirlpool was below of. Barloc was rather surprised to see the wombat there.
"Couldn't sleep either?" Barloc asked, with the wombat nodding. Both were feeling something was wrong, though they thought that it was simply paranoia for Shadow's return, Barloc even thought of flying to investigate, but he couldn't see well in the dark, not to mention that he wasn't going to fly above the water with dangerous orcas roaming. If only they knew they weren't the concern at the moment. Something was getting too close to the Haven waters...
---
#148 Posted: 04:01:30 25/03/2016
AJ:

"No problem, I'll just play inside your den. In doing that, both of you can play. So who is first," I say, my tail flicking back and forth with excitement.
#149 Posted: 13:46:51 25/03/2016
"Easy AJ. It's night time and my instincts come out during the night. I don't want yo hurt you if they come out." Rose said looking away.
---
SC
#150 Posted: 17:20:58 25/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers was sleeping at the same palm tree that he has been on when he helped Sybil keep an eye on the ocean. Since he received plenty of it, Peppers woke up and realized it was quite late. He took a look at the shore and realized Light Beach wasn't active yet, but may be soon in the last couple of night. He watched below him and realized Sybil wasn't there. He decided to stay there and watch for her now that he received enough sleep, but it was going to be a long night...
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me