darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 432 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#21551 Posted: 09:42:43 10/10/2016
Quote: MA-Josh
Kmart are phasing out their games department, they've had a huge clearance on Toys to Life in particular. Any exclusives they would have gotten will presumably be snapped up by Target now

I noticed the Kmart thing too. .Maybe jb hifi will pick up their exclusives . I might be wrong, but I think jb hifi was the only place to have the 8-pack of traps back in TT days . So maybe they'll get the 8-CC pack this year.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:47:56 10/10/2016 by B-BOB358
Punch_Potion_X Blue Sparx Gems: 894
#21552 Posted: 10:14:10 10/10/2016
@B-BOB358

Really!

I spent ages looking for that thing!

I rarely ever go to JB Hi-Fi. If Kmart's supposedly pulling out, I'd better check there for any exclusives.
---
Skylanders Ring of Heroes.
Will (hopefully) only require pockets half as deep
chowderberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2226
#21553 Posted: 10:59:31 10/10/2016
Quote: MA-Josh
Big W's catalogue has been released for Aussies - https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/269847

• $74 Starter Packs (with Kaos while stocks last)
  • $15 Senseis (Wave 1 only, but they have the exclusive on Legendary Tri-Tip who's also $15
  • 9 Creation Crystals (Wave 1 only)
  • $6 Mystery Chests
  • $30 Gryphon Park Observatory Adventure Pack

No mention of Crystal Triple Packs or Wave 2 toys. Will be interesting to see whether EB does indeed get those at launch!

Wow where I live the starter pack is 89.99
---
"Nothing is impossible!"

"That's not true, I do nothing all day!"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#21554 Posted: 11:00:03 10/10/2016
*twiddles thumbs as brazil gets no news on release whatsoever*
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#21555 Posted: 11:52:27 10/10/2016
Quote: Punch_Potion_X
@B-BOB358

Really!

I spent ages looking for that thing!

I rarely ever go to JB Hi-Fi. If Kmart's supposedly pulling out, I'd better check there for any exclusives.

Yeah definately. jB wa the only place I found the 8 trap pack and it only lasted a month or so, so definately check in occassionally .

That's really the only worthwhile thing I've ever found at jb, the only reason I check them regularly is coz back in Giants days... They were the first to get thumpback and eyebrawl lol.

Quote: Bifrost

It's literally 3 days before release here and this is our first real sign of actual advertised products lol, so don't stress.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:54:25 10/10/2016 by B-BOB358
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#21556 Posted: 13:21:24 10/10/2016
Quote: Buuzer
Candy-Coated Chopscotch on Gamestop.it:
https://www.gamestop.it/Varie/...ween-chopscotch
[User Posted Image]

JFC EW.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#21557 Posted: 13:43:27 10/10/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Quote: Buuzer
Candy-Coated Chopscotch on Gamestop.it:
https://www.gamestop.it/Varie/...ween-chopscotch
[User Posted Image]

JFC EW.

some paint is missing....

[User Posted Image]
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#21558 Posted: 13:48:21 10/10/2016
Every mass produced toy has stuff like that. Every single one...
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#21559 Posted: 13:50:59 10/10/2016
On top of that I don't really see where the paint is missing in that comparison...
Is it just because the figure is a darker orange in the package? Because that could just be lighting.

EDIT: I just noticed, it's because the rings on her gloves aren't silver...
DEAL BREAKER BOYCOTTING THIS GAME -100000/10.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:51:48 10/10/2016 by AdamGregory03
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#21560 Posted: 13:51:14 10/10/2016
Yup, but regular Chopscotch is identical to her CGI model.
They are just being a bit cheaper with variants, this year and I'm totally ok with that: they still look cool and I'm happy they put most of their efforts into their normal versions.

Adam, she lacks the silver parts.
They are very minor details though and she still looks awesome, even if not as awesome as her regular form, in my opinion.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:53:52 10/10/2016 by Drek95
pezskylander Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#21561 Posted: 13:56:13 10/10/2016
What page is the character checklist on? I thought it was in this topic, but there have been so many messages lately I can't find it. Or, was it it's own topic?
#21562 Posted: 13:59:17 10/10/2016
Quote: pezskylander
What page is the character checklist on? I thought it was in this topic, but there have been so many messages lately I can't find it. Or, was it it's own topic?

It might have been another topic, but here it is anyway. Skylanders Character List is an AMAZING site ran by the awesome SCL Matt.

http://skylanderscharacterlist...ders-checklist/
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#21563 Posted: 14:03:53 10/10/2016
Am I the only one who's starting to think the Mystical Tae Kwon Crow variant may be a scrapped variant? Like it was going to be in the final game, they made a trailer for it and everything, but decided to cut it?
I say this because I don't see how they could go about releasing it since regular Tae Kwon Crow is already out in the first wave, unless it's another Store exclusive. But I think generally variants come out in a wave before the regular character (like how Legendary Tri-Tip and Steel Plated Hood Sickle are in Wave 1 but regular Tri-Tip and Hood Sickle are in Wave 2).
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#21564 Posted: 14:06:25 10/10/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Quote: pezskylander

It might have been another topic, but here it is anyway. Skylanders Character List is an AMAZING site ran by the awesome SCL Matt.

http://skylanderscharacterlist...ders-checklist/

Thanks, but I was looking for the one with pictures and it had the wave number next to each character. Anyone?
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#21565 Posted: 14:09:31 10/10/2016
Still better than the tragic Halloween Eyebrawl "variant" thingy.
---
i am trash
#21566 Posted: 14:11:37 10/10/2016
Found it, it was a different topic. Imaginators Character Checklist. Sorry!
#21567 Posted: 14:15:39 10/10/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Am I the only one who's starting to think the Mystical Tae Kwon Crow variant may be a scrapped variant? Like it was going to be in the final game, they made a trailer for it and everything, but decided to cut it?
I say this because I don't see how they could go about releasing it since regular Tae Kwon Crow is already out in the first wave, unless it's another Store exclusive. But I think generally variants come out in a wave before the regular character (like how Legendary Tri-Tip and Steel Plated Hood Sickle are in Wave 1 but regular Tri-Tip and Hood Sickle are in Wave 2).

They would be in serious financial trouble to need to cut a variant after getting everything done for it. I-Wei showed the process of getting one designed and it's really quick, then off to production it goes. It might be a later wave or part of a partnership(now with who no idea, just like the power blues when they were leaked). Even in that case, they wouldn't just get rid of the figures if there's no partnership, they'd just make some promotion and put them in chest blind bags or whatever.

Also, late reply-

Quote: B-BOB358

It's literally 3 days before release here and this is our first real sign of actual advertised products lol, so don't stress.

We have no listings, no news, no nothing though. Saraiva always has at least the pre-launch listings, and... that's it really no other store is partnered with Acti anymore.

http://www.gamegames.com.br/sk...rs-starter-pack
Instead, we only have this LOVELY importer doing SUCH FAIR PRICES like 176 DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:27:04 10/10/2016 by Bifrost
#21568 Posted: 14:37:57 10/10/2016
I don't think it's really a problem if Tae Kwon Crow is released before his variant, if anything I think it makes more sense and we probably shouldn't take it as a sign of his Mystical version being scrapped.

I've never really followed variants that much, so excuse me if I say something wrong, but I'm pretty sure variants were generally released after their regular counterparts at least up to SuperChargers.
The ones I remember are King Cobra Cadabra and Love Potion Pop Fizz, for example.

I just checked out the Waves for Trap Team and SWAP Force and it appears that variants were usually released either after or along their regular versions.
There are exceptions though.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#21569 Posted: 14:46:14 10/10/2016
UM.

Ya'll do realize that Mystical Tae Kwon Crow can be released after the regular one...? Surely if he has a Meet the Skylander video then theres no way that hes scrapped.

Also, Birthday Bash Pop Fizz, Missile-Toe Dive-Clops, Power Blue Splat etc were all released after they're normal counterparts...
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#21570 Posted: 14:55:20 10/10/2016
Quote: Takadox360
I honestly wouldnt mind having like 2 guest stars every year.

I don't either, as long as all platforms can play with them. That was the underlying premise of skylanders from the get go, which is why the Nintendo debacle last game hit a nerve with many.
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#21571 Posted: 15:31:15 10/10/2016
We have no listings, no news, no nothing though. Saraiva always has at least the pre-launch listings, and... that's it really no other store is partnered with Acti anymore.

Instead, we only have this LOVELY importer doing SUCH FAIR PRICES like 176 DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING

Is that 176 US dollars or Brazilian Real? Cuz... that's actually a pretty damn good deal if the latter.

Edit: Damn, I just clicked the link and saw that it's 566,00 Real = 176.14 USD. That's pretty nuts. Sorry dude. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:33:08 10/10/2016 by McMurderpaws
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#21572 Posted: 15:33:08 10/10/2016
Quote: Drek95
They are just being a bit cheaper with variants, this year and I'm totally ok with that: they still look cool and I'm happy they put most of their efforts into their normal versions.

They are very minor details though and she still looks awesome, even if not as awesome as her regular form, in my opinion.

FYI, she also lacks the white on her hair tie.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#21573 Posted: 16:17:01 10/10/2016
Quote: McMurderpaws

Is that 176 US dollars or Brazilian Real? Cuz... that's actually a pretty damn good deal if the latter.

Edit: Damn, I just clicked the link and saw that it's 566,00 Real = 176.14 USD. That's pretty nuts. Sorry dude. smilie

thats why i always wish for less figures and less gimmick. its just a hell for fans of the game in some countries to get to play the game. but activision keeps on pushing for more and setting the prices higher.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#21574 Posted: 16:18:47 10/10/2016

This store pulls this since Trap Team too. Dark Edition on ebay plus import tax manages to be cheaper than this e_e the issue with it waiting a month due to customs clearance, while even a week late in brazil would be great to have figures and stuff handy - and having an official distribution would kick this store in the knees for something a little more fair.
So I'm just crossing all the fingers that someone we know that's currently in the US can at least get the starter pack for me; figures can wait but the game is too big of a hole in the pocket.

CMB, don't make stuff up. This isn't Acti's fault, the store inflates prices because they're the only ones importing it ahead of time. For once I'm actually on Acti's side since brazil double taxes them for toys and eletronics so I don't blame them for dropping support... But not on lying that they changed their minds.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:20:28 10/10/2016 by Bifrost
#21575 Posted: 16:33:59 10/10/2016
Quote: CountMoneyBone

thats why i always wish for less figures and less gimmick. its just a hell for fans of the game in some countries to get to play the game. but activision keeps on pushing for more and setting the prices higher.

You do realize that Activision has little to no control of the economy in foreign countries, right? Also, no offense to Bifrost, not that many Brazilians are as huge a fan of Skylanders as we are!
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#21576 Posted: 16:43:25 10/10/2016

New trailer with like 10 seconds of Pain-Yatta
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#21577 Posted: 16:45:59 10/10/2016
Quote: juarmo
Quote: Drek95

FYI, she also lacks the white on her hair tie.

Isn't that silver as well?
I think it's just the reflection which makes it look particularly more white compared to the gloves, which is similar to how some users thought Dr. Krankcase were switched to Light when his figure got leaked.

EDIT: PAIN-YATTA?!
Nooooooooooo, one of my many weaknesses!

Are there spoilers in the trailer...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:49:22 10/10/2016 by Drek95
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#21578 Posted: 16:49:50 10/10/2016
I wonder if Activision was planning on officially revealing the rest of the senseis, but then Shadowstorm got the game and they were like **** it.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#21579 Posted: 16:57:06 10/10/2016
Quote: JohnnySmasher42
I wonder if Activision was planning on officially revealing the rest of the senseis, but then Shadowstorm got the game and they were like **** it.

What if... Shadowstorm is Activision? Think about it... they both have the letter A in their names! TOTALLY CONFIRMED!!!
#21580 Posted: 17:00:05 10/10/2016
No spoilers if you watched Overview, it's footage from the other trailers with some new gameplay.

But Pain-Yatta and a better look at the Realms is all this trailer has, it seems, the toy lineup picture is the same.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:00:51 10/10/2016 by Bifrost
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#21581 Posted: 17:07:38 10/10/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan

What if... Shadowstorm is Activision? Think about it... they both have the letter A in their names! TOTALLY CONFIRMED!!!

SO DOES ILLUMINATI!
#21582 Posted: 17:21:02 10/10/2016
Pain-Yatta is just like he was in Trap Team, give him to me nooooow! smilie

Also, good thing they gave us a better look at some Realms: the Fire one looks quite better, at least less bland.
There is still one particular level which keeps leaving me quite clueless on whether it's a Story Chapter or a Realm but this only intrigues me more.

Think I saw a peek at some new levels but can't really tell, and they might have been shown in other trailers I skipped.
Everything looks so gorgeous.
Only 3 more days... It's so difficult! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#21583 Posted: 17:37:56 10/10/2016
So... Since I don't care that much about spoilers, I'll still keep an eye on the internet.

The owner of this store is my new husbando because of this.

Well, I'm guessing it will take some time to see something, if we have something.
---
Bruh
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#21584 Posted: 18:37:22 10/10/2016
Well everyone in this thread is dead

again

(again, again, again x22)
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#21585 Posted: 18:41:40 10/10/2016
Quote: BatWolf

again

Won't be for too much longer though.
#21586 Posted: 18:46:59 10/10/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Quote: BatWolf

again

5:42 AM

its 19:47 here smilie
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#21587 Posted: 19:16:44 10/10/2016
Wow, I saw the opening of the game. Pretty good.
---
Bruh
#21588 Posted: 19:24:56 10/10/2016
Half afternoon here.

It's a bit spoiled to say this lack of good new info is pain, but it is. Backstories, catchphrases, voices, c'mooon e_e a few seconds of gameplay with Soul Gems in the wild doesn't suffice anymore.
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#21589 Posted: 19:27:34 10/10/2016
I seem to be in the minority but I'd prefer if we didn't get any more guest stars.
---
Hahahahaha
#21590 Posted: 19:57:30 10/10/2016
i tried looking for any new character gameplays

no luck smilie
---
chowderberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2226
#21591 Posted: 20:51:53 10/10/2016
4:51 pm in canada
---
"Nothing is impossible!"

"That's not true, I do nothing all day!"
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#21592 Posted: 20:56:53 10/10/2016
Why are we counting time again?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#21593 Posted: 20:57:36 10/10/2016
Is there a reason as to why the U.S. gets the game so late? Sorry if I sound ignorant I don't understand release dates.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#21594 Posted: 21:04:38 10/10/2016
Is there a reason as to why the U.S. gets the game so late? Sorry if I sound ignorant I don't understand release dates.

Because otherwise every other country complains that they never get anything first.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#21595 Posted: 21:06:00 10/10/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Because otherwise every other country complains that they never get anything first.

That and I'm sure that it's a beta test of sorts to see if there are any major bugs to fix
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5289
#21596 Posted: 21:08:17 10/10/2016
Flarewolf art
[User Posted Image]
Thanks to mikenacharge for sending this to me.
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#21597 Posted: 21:13:02 10/10/2016
I love it!
#21598 Posted: 21:16:10 10/10/2016
[User Posted Image]

First Look at the Bronze Mystery Chest (from FizzyFuzzyLander on Instagram)

[User Posted Image]

Walmart Prices for Imaginators. Enchanted Elven Forest AP and Core 3 Packs seems to show up on the SKUs. Ugh... I don't want to go to Walmart to buy an Adventure Pack at all!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:23:47 10/10/2016 by TheToyNerd
First | Previous | Page 432 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me