darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 623 of 629 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#31101 Posted: 18:49:08 20/03/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Drek95
Wouldn’t it be better with V.V. and TfB instead of their games, then?
Neither SuperChargers nor Imaginators are universally considered to be the worst and best entry respectively (same goes for the devs), and while there is rivalry between their fans I think a developers’ confrontation would work even better.



You'd have to make to versions then, one where VV is The Krusty Krab and TfB is Chum Bucket, then vise versa.


or.. just tfb as kk and vv as cb

just like it always is


Since when?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3888
#31102 Posted: 18:59:15 20/03/2018
But the Chum Bucket has Karen the computer W.I.F.E. and she is basically the ideal mate.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
emeraldzoroark Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#31103 Posted: 19:10:39 20/03/2018
Quote: Muffin Man
But the Chum Bucket has Karen the computer W.I.F.E. and she is basically the ideal mate.



So VV and their robot fantasy.
I don’t have anything against VV, I just prefer TFB’s Skylanders games.
---
I’ve had this avatar for a year and a half at this point, I’m not changing it now
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#31104 Posted: 13:50:48 22/03/2018
In my personal opinion TFB are good at making good looking characters, while V.V are better at creating environments.
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1320
#31105 Posted: 15:03:07 22/03/2018
So I've been taking advantage of Toys R Us (R.I.P. smilie)and Target clearancing out Imaginators stuff to shore up my Imaginator Crystal collection, so I'll have 10 of every element/battle class (including senseis).

For about $75, I got:
4x Air
3x Dark
1x Earth
2x Fire
1x Light
2x Magic
3x Undead
4x Water

To finish off my collection, I just need 3x more Earth, 2x more Light, 2x more Tech and 1x Undead!
Street50 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#31106 Posted: 08:04:57 23/03/2018
I feel like for the imaginator crystals my breaking price is 5 dollars... If i'm waiting for them to come up on five below... I don't know but right now the cheapest is just below 8 dollars.
But the walmarts in my area just stopped doing pretty much everything skylanders... oddly what took over the skylander section is actually an expanded selection of Lego Dimension sets.
Which look like they sell worse then anything skylanders.... Save those blind bags.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:06:33 23/03/2018 by Street50
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#31107 Posted: 12:32:06 29/03/2018
Has anyone here seen ready player one ? And if so did any skylanders appear in the movie ?
FlyingHigh Green Sparx Gems: 470
#31108 Posted: 15:45:04 29/03/2018
Quote:
Skylanders: Gill Grunt, Drobot, Magna Charge, Hood Sickle and Torch are seen during the final battle in the Oasis. Blaster-Tron and Luminous can be seen entering a PVP portal in the Oasis. Ignitor and Stealth Elf can be seen walking around in the Oasis. Spitfire can be seen getting in the Hot Streak car during the Race. Chopscotch can be seen in The Distracted Globe.

quote: http://readyplayerone.wikia.com/wiki/Ready_Player_One_(film)

OMG... is it really true smilie ?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:45:31 29/03/2018 by FlyingHigh
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7497
#31109 Posted: 16:02:25 29/03/2018
No, most of the additions on those articles are people trolling.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5959
#31110 Posted: 16:03:10 29/03/2018
Quote: FlyingHigh
Quote:
Skylanders: Gill Grunt, Drobot, Magna Charge, Hood Sickle and Torch are seen during the final battle in the Oasis. Blaster-Tron and Luminous can be seen entering a PVP portal in the Oasis. Ignitor and Stealth Elf can be seen walking around in the Oasis. Spitfire can be seen getting in the Hot Streak car during the Race. Chopscotch can be seen in The Distracted Globe.

quote: http://readyplayerone.wikia.com/wiki/Ready_Player_One_(film)

OMG... is it really true smilie ?



From what we know, the Gill Grunt, Drobot, Torch, Spitfire, and Magna Charge ones very well could be real, but it very well may NOT be true. The Chopscotch, Blaster-Tron, Ignitor and Stealth Elf ones I think were added in by someone here, in fact I think it was Zapnorris.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:04:37 29/03/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#31111 Posted: 10:34:00 01/04/2018
dark dark spyro
[User Posted Image]
i approve
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:34:17 01/04/2018 by omer1698
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#31112 Posted: 08:22:19 02/04/2018
well, april fool's on my end was lackluster this year. fooled exactly ONE person with some fake academy leaks.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7497
#31113 Posted: 11:46:47 02/04/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
well, april fool's on my end was lackluster this year. fooled exactly ONE person with some fake academy leaks.


That's what you get. I had also posted on the Academy forum as early as possible just in case more people did.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2912
#31114 Posted: 14:33:48 02/04/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
well, april fool's on my end was lackluster this year. fooled exactly ONE person with some fake academy leaks.


Your signature fits really well
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#31115 Posted: 10:31:38 05/04/2018
Since activison are releasing a new Spyro game this year and the game is developed by TFB I don’t see a Skylanders game getting released this year
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#31116 Posted: 14:21:07 05/04/2018
That’s true, but who cares?! smilie
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3888
#31117 Posted: 14:23:08 05/04/2018
Every iteration of Spyro has a sunrise and a sunset. The sun has set for Skylanders Spyro and now has risen for Classic Spyro 2.0.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#31118 Posted: 01:40:39 06/04/2018
I need 2 of each of the following to complete my collection:

Creation Crystals = Air Acorn, Earth Rune, Fire Angel, Tech Pyramid, Light Angel

Skylander = Heartbreaker Buckshot

As usual, no BS...
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7497
#31119 Posted: 01:44:14 06/04/2018
Yeah but Heartbreaker Buckshot is never coming out, and never has? There's no collection, wasn't he even removed from the ingame list?
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:18 06/04/2018 by Bifrost
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3707
#31120 Posted: 01:57:05 06/04/2018
Quote: lordexodus
I need 2 of each of the following to complete my collection:

Creation Crystals = Air Acorn, Earth Rune, Fire Angel, Tech Pyramid, Light Angel

Skylander = Heartbreaker Buckshot

As usual, no BS...


Yeah unfortunately we all need those...I highly doubt we'll see a retail release of them, and some can add the Magic Fangs to that list since that was only in the Crystal 8 Pack.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#31121 Posted: 03:05:41 06/04/2018
I haven't, personally, given up on a new Skylanders game. Sure, there's not a massively likely chance, but with Academy still going, it could easily happen. Even if we aren't, I'm glad for my time with the franchise, its meant a lot to me over the years, but if Imaginators truly is the end, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed. Doesn't mean I'm upset about the Reignited Trilogy though, that looks absolutely amazing.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3043
#31122 Posted: 12:56:22 06/04/2018
Feels weird, I never really played a Spyro game, Giants was my introduction to his world, most of it was age driven (I turn 36 tomorrow). I'm planning on getting this Trilogy, and I'll get Crash too (never played a Crash game before), when it hits the Switch.
- Unreall
TTD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4242
#31123 Posted: 17:08:20 06/04/2018 | Topic Creator
We have a Spyro: Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic if you want to discuss that game smilie
---
"Oh, Brilliant." ~ The Doctor

Visit my guestbook for my Nintendo Switch Friend Code!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:08:53 06/04/2018 by TTD
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5959
#31124 Posted: 12:40:08 09/04/2018
I honestly feel like that the next Skylanders game (The one cancelled at VV) would have been the one we've all wanted.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Halvmorke Gold Sparx Gems: 2523
#31125 Posted: 15:15:32 09/04/2018
I'm confused. So TfB is the one doing the new Spyro, not VV? Si if this is the secret Unreal 4 engine project TfB was working on, what's VV working on now? Apart from the new Crash, because it's too early to be already working on that.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5959
#31126 Posted: 15:27:59 09/04/2018
Quote: Halvmorke
I'm confused. So TfB is the one doing the new Spyro, not VV? Si if this is the secret Unreal 4 engine project TfB was working on, what's VV working on now? Apart from the new Crash, because it's too early to be already working on that.



Rumors say VV is working on a new Crash game
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
TTD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4242
#31127 Posted: 18:33:14 09/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Judging by Activisions current emphasis on their classic IPs, I don't think we'll be seeing a mainline Skylanders game in the next few years unfortunately.
---
"Oh, Brilliant." ~ The Doctor

Visit my guestbook for my Nintendo Switch Friend Code!
Halvmorke Gold Sparx Gems: 2523
#31128 Posted: 09:37:51 10/04/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Halvmorke
I'm confused. So TfB is the one doing the new Spyro, not VV? Si if this is the secret Unreal 4 engine project TfB was working on, what's VV working on now? Apart from the new Crash, because it's too early to be already working on that.



Rumors say VV is working on a new Crash game


I said apart from it... -.-
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5959
#31129 Posted: 11:00:57 10/04/2018
Oops missed that!
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Drawdler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#31130 Posted: 05:57:08 11/04/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I honestly feel like that the next Skylanders game (The one cancelled at VV) would have been the one we've all wanted.


hell no
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:22:41 11/04/2018 by Drawdler
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#31131 Posted: 00:39:11 12/04/2018
Quote: Drawdler
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I honestly feel like that the next Skylanders game (The one cancelled at VV) would have been the one we've all wanted.


hell no



Because truly no one can evolve from their previous games. Remember how N. Sane Trilogy was SO terrible, and totally killed the chances for a new Crash game?

ooh wait
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#31132 Posted: 21:40:20 13/04/2018
[User Posted Image]


- - -
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#31133 Posted: 22:33:32 13/04/2018
I still don't think that VV should be judged entirely because of One game that ended up being... mediocre at worst??? Like it feels like a massive overreaction.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5959
#31134 Posted: 00:56:57 14/04/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
[User Posted Image]


- - -


Dude, stop.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2912
#31135 Posted: 02:05:27 14/04/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
[User Posted Image]


- - -


>gets pissy because he thinks he's the only "mature" user here
>still posts memes about how he didn't like a game from three years ago
>gets pissy if people have a different opinion on it
>"mature"
>kek
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#31136 Posted: 17:55:15 15/04/2018
Every time I return here, Zap's just at it again. Every. Single. Time.

But I'm not here to start a fight. I'm excited to play the remastered trilogy for Spyro. I lever played them when I was younger. So I'm pumped to play these finally.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#31137 Posted: 18:30:02 15/04/2018
Any new info?

"Naw, Zap's just ****ing on superchargers again"

ok *leaves*


"ALRIGHT GUYS TIME TO PARTY"
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1798
#31138 Posted: 00:46:21 16/04/2018
Hello everyone! It's certainly been a while but I wanted to check up on everyone and see how you're all doing! Think I'll be checking back in every two or so months but hows life been for everyone?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:51 16/04/2018 by SkyFan91
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5959
#31139 Posted: 00:58:47 16/04/2018
Quote: SkyFan91
Hello everyone! It's certainly been a while but I wanted to check up on everyone and see how you're all doing! Think I'll be checking back in every two or so months but hows life been for everyone?



Crash is coming to Switch and very likely Spyro. Thoughts?
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1798
#31140 Posted: 01:03:21 16/04/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: SkyFan91
Hello everyone! It's certainly been a while but I wanted to check up on everyone and see how you're all doing! Think I'll be checking back in every two or so months but hows life been for everyone?



Crash is coming to Switch and very likely Spyro. Thoughts?



Personally don't care for the switch port. I am excited for Reignited Trilogy though!
flarewolf 34 Blue Sparx Gems: 576
#31141 Posted: 07:21:12 16/04/2018
my imaginator
blast off-fire bazooker

my brother`s imaginator
benado - air sorcerer

my sister`s imaginator
blazer fly - tech brawler

my cousin`s
harambae - earth quickshot
---
my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ1A12cTLUPE1rLewjqX5Bw?view_as=subscriber
emeraldzoroark Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#31142 Posted: 17:07:56 27/04/2018
I went into Smyths today and preordered Lego Incredibles. While I was there, I checked the Skylanders section and counted the vehicles.

198.

All on clearance.

Not saying I didn’t like Superchargers, just saying Zap does have a few legitimate points.
---
I’ve had this avatar for a year and a half at this point, I’m not changing it now
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#31143 Posted: 17:16:45 27/04/2018
I'm not saying he doesn't, I think most people are just saying its very obnoxious.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#31144 Posted: 20:34:13 27/04/2018
smilie

- - -
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#31145 Posted: 22:26:12 27/04/2018
But also he's wrong
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#31146 Posted: 23:17:15 29/04/2018
Hi wha-


Okay Zap getting pissy about Superchargers again? Fantastic.

I literally had an argument with him on Discord about it saying that him not liking SC was his opinion and basically went on to say that Superchargers being a bad game was facts. Cool.

Anyway, still looking forward to the Mobile Game.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#31147 Posted: 22:37:02 30/04/2018
That sounds like the worst thing ever
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2912
#31148 Posted: 13:18:12 05/05/2018
Well, Skylanders is dead, but I have an idea for something we could do: Skylanders Infinity War!

Pretty simple, really. Just the Infinity War characters if they were Skylanders. It's something to do, right?

Spoilers for the movie, by the way, so be careful.


Iron Man - Blast Zone
War Machine - Drobot
Hulk/Bruce Banner - Pop Fizz
Thor - Lightning Rod
Loki - Kaos
Eitri - Tri-Tip
Heimdall - Mysticat
Captain America - King-Pen
Winter Soldier - Shark Shooter Terrafin
Black Widow - Stealth Elf
Hawkeye - Flameslinger
Doctor Strange - Enigma
Spider-Man - Stink Bomb
Black Panther - Trap Shadow
Vision - Blastermind
Scarlet Witch - Hex
Falcon - Jet-Vac
Wong - Dune Bug
Star-Lord - Spyro
Gamora - Cynder
Drax the Destroyer - Eruptor
Groot - Tree Rex/Barkley
Rocket Racoon - Trigger Happy
Mantis - Deja Vu
Thanos - Malefor
Nebula - Nightfall
Red Skull - The Darkness
Okoye - Scratch
Shuri - Sprocket
M'Baku - Starcast
Ayo - Tuff Luck
Nick Fury - Eon
Maria Hill - Cali
Cull Obsidian - Cuckoo Clocker
Ebony Maw - Maskermind
Proxima Midnight - Dreamcatcher
Corvus Glave - Rage Mage
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3049
#31149 Posted: 13:03:49 06/05/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
Well, Skylanders is dead, but I have an idea for something we could do: Skylanders Infinity War!

Pretty simple, really. Just the Infinity War characters if they were Skylanders. It's something to do, right?

Spoilers for the movie, by the way, so be careful.


Iron Man - Blast Zone
War Machine - Drobot
Hulk/Bruce Banner - Pop Fizz
Thor - Lightning Rod
Loki - Kaos
Eitri - Tri-Tip
Heimdall - Mysticat
Captain America - King-Pen
Winter Soldier - Shark Shooter Terrafin
Black Widow - Stealth Elf
Hawkeye - Flameslinger
Doctor Strange - Enigma
Spider-Man - Stink Bomb
Black Panther - Trap Shadow
Vision - Blastermind
Scarlet Witch - Hex
Falcon - Jet-Vac
Wong - Dune Bug
Star-Lord - Spyro
Gamora - Cynder
Drax the Destroyer - Eruptor
Groot - Tree Rex/Barkley
Rocket Racoon - Trigger Happy
Mantis - Deja Vu
Thanos - Malefor
Nebula - Nightfall
Red Skull - The Darkness
Okoye - Scratch
Shuri - Sprocket
M'Baku - Starcast
Ayo - Tuff Luck
Nick Fury - Eon
Maria Hill - Cali
Cull Obsidian - Cuckoo Clocker
Ebony Maw - Maskermind
Proxima Midnight - Dreamcatcher
Corvus Glave - Rage Mage


In a sort of way, I am actually doing my own take of the Marvel Cinematic Universe known as the Skylander Cinematic Universe; essentially with all existing Skylanders (plus Imaginators I will be releasing), where I travel across all 6 games and just do a bunch of stuff.

I'm mostly starting this during this years E3 and Gamescom (since from 2013 to 2016, I loved checking out this site for info on Skylanders during those conferences, and I kinda miss that).

There's even 28 blank Imaginator templates with the two parts unlocked by the Senseis to represent the people I have in my newly remastered Purists (not all confirmed).

I'm just bored, okay!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#31150 Posted: 23:04:44 06/05/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
Well, Skylanders is dead, but I have an idea for something we could do: Skylanders Infinity War!

Pretty simple, really. Just the Infinity War characters if they were Skylanders. It's something to do, right?

Spoilers for the movie, by the way, so be careful.


Iron Man - Blast Zone
War Machine - Drobot
Hulk/Bruce Banner - Pop Fizz
Thor - Lightning Rod
Loki - Kaos
Eitri - Tri-Tip
Heimdall - Mysticat
Captain America - King-Pen
Winter Soldier - Shark Shooter Terrafin
Black Widow - Stealth Elf
Hawkeye - Flameslinger
Doctor Strange - Enigma
Spider-Man - Stink Bomb
Black Panther - Trap Shadow
Vision - Blastermind
Scarlet Witch - Hex
Falcon - Jet-Vac
Wong - Dune Bug
Star-Lord - Spyro
Gamora - Cynder
Drax the Destroyer - Eruptor
Groot - Tree Rex/Barkley
Rocket Racoon - Trigger Happy
Mantis - Deja Vu
Thanos - Malefor
Nebula - Nightfall
Red Skull - The Darkness
Okoye - Scratch
Shuri - Sprocket
M'Baku - Starcast
Ayo - Tuff Luck
Nick Fury - Eon
Maria Hill - Cali
Cull Obsidian - Cuckoo Clocker
Ebony Maw - Maskermind
Proxima Midnight - Dreamcatcher
Corvus Glave - Rage Mage



oh nice.

gonna have to do one of these later
First | Previous | Page 623 of 629 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me