darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 52 of 629 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 627 628 629
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2663
#2551 Posted: 15:55:00 01/06/2016
@Fairyland: Yep, skystones included.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:55:19 01/06/2016 by angelg
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1688
#2552 Posted: 15:57:35 01/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Suicide isn't funny PwnageFTW, do tone it down.

They said the winners of the contest are getting a figure, and the contest's going on right now. US only of course. Anyone wants my tips on character design so we don't get the same weird stuff as Drawlanders at the start of the year?



it was just a joke it's not like the lock imp is actually dead jeez.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Drawdler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#2553 Posted: 15:59:05 01/06/2016
Quote: fairyland
Quote: wideawakewesley
Mini-game

[User Posted Image]


I wonder if I can Blastermind my way past these things? They are OK once, but going though them over and over is so boring, especially if you're going to grind for drops. Buying those keys like in Trap Team would be good too.

Has there been any mention of the card game system in this game yet?

It was mentioned somewhere (Gameinformer or Time I think?) that Skystones is back. Didn't mention which version of it though...
Icebrrrg Green Sparx Gems: 327
#2554 Posted: 15:59:37 01/06/2016
I assume the same basics apply to this game....ALL your current figures, traps, vehicles, items, etc can be used?
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#2555 Posted: 16:00:55 01/06/2016
Only just noticed that there will be no iOS version this year. That's a pretty big body blow to full console experiences on mobile devices. It seems that no-one actually wants that even though they can have it.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7487
#2556 Posted: 16:04:27 01/06/2016
Quote: Icebrrrg
I assume the same basics apply to this game....ALL your current figures, traps, vehicles, items, etc can be used?


Nothing mentioned about Magic Items I think.

Also, settling down a little... Man, Reiche leaves D&D but the D&D doesn't leave him, every game he has to reference something from it. Just a fun fact, and really happy with his interviews and his note on focusing on the lore this time.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:06:11 01/06/2016 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#2557 Posted: 16:09:20 01/06/2016
I just took out out my SSF and compared it to some Skylanders and the SI figures are far from being as big as Giants. Tri-Tip and King Pen are about the same size as a Swapper (I assume they will be as big as Wash Buckler/Grilla Drilla/Night Shift) and Golden Queen seems to be a little taller than Rattle Shake (I assume she's as big as Enigma or maybe even Gearshift excluding the crown and with it, Krypt King is my best guess).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:10:45 01/06/2016 by Deja Vu
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4741
#2558 Posted: 16:09:33 01/06/2016
Any words on the leve system and the hub?
I'm kinda expecting the Academy, because TV series, but they might surprise us.

Also... Wolfgang.
YES!

I'm starting to think there are only 10 villains, since I already heard that number in a couple interviews.
The guest-star must be part of that 10 or 20 count then, if it exsists (and I hope not).

Anyway, really glad Senseis aren't as big as I thought.
I'd say they are bigger instead of taller, compared to the Swappers, kinda like the majority of the Trap Masters.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:14:08 01/06/2016 by Drek95
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1688
#2559 Posted: 16:14:21 01/06/2016
Quote: Drek95
Any words on the hub?
I'm kinda expecting the Academy, because TV series, but they might surprise us.

Also... Wolfgang.
YES!

I'm starting to think there are only 10 villains, since I already heard that number in a couple interviews.
The guest-star must be part of that 10 or 20 count then, if it exsists (and I hope not).



We don't even know if there will be guest stars yet, but even though the Wii U pack is confirmed no skymiibos, I'm still hoping for Kirby
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2560 Posted: 16:15:27 01/06/2016
wolfgang is cool and all, but i would've preferred hood sickle.

*holds up flame shield*
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3473
#2561 Posted: 16:16:22 01/06/2016
There's one thing that's kind of bothering me; will every imaginator in each battle class be the same? For example, will a Fire Smasher have the same attacks as a Water Smasher but with different aesthetics, or will the battle classes have different upgrades in each element? I'm thinking they'll be different in some ways since the Fire Smasher in the London event video is seen creating a trail of fire with his axe, but I'm still worried these attacks will be reskinned for each element.
---
B O N D R E W D D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:18:19 01/06/2016 by TrapShadowFan
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#2562 Posted: 16:16:51 01/06/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
wolfgang is cool and all, but i would've preferred hood sickle.

*holds up flame shield*



.... I hate Pain-Yatta.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2663
#2563 Posted: 16:16:55 01/06/2016
Closer look at air sensei (credits to LittlePunk):

[User Posted Image]
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2564 Posted: 16:17:43 01/06/2016
I just noticed that the Light and Dark elements are finally part of the Skylanders logo, but they're so tiny... :L
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2565 Posted: 16:18:15 01/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Quote: ZapNorris
wolfgang is cool and all, but i would've preferred hood sickle.

*holds up flame shield*



.... I hate Pain-Yatta.


[User Posted Image]

i heard you were talkin ****

JK, i respect your opinion.
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#2566 Posted: 16:18:23 01/06/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
There's one thing that's kin of bothering me; will every imaginator in each battle class be the same? For example, will a Fire Smasher have the same attacks as a Water Smasher but with different aesthetics, or will the battle classes have different upgrades in each element? I'm thinking they'll be different in some ways since the Fire Smasher in the London event video is seen creating a trail of fire with his axe, but I'm still worried these attacks will be reskinned for each element.


I think Lou said somewhere that you can create a fire ninja and a water ninja and they would be totally different. I just hope that's true.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3473
#2567 Posted: 16:19:41 01/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Quote: TrapShadowFan
There's one thing that's kin of bothering me; will every imaginator in each battle class be the same? For example, will a Fire Smasher have the same attacks as a Water Smasher but with different aesthetics, or will the battle classes have different upgrades in each element? I'm thinking they'll be different in some ways since the Fire Smasher in the London event video is seen creating a trail of fire with his axe, but I'm still worried these attacks will be reskinned for each element.


I think Lou said somewhere that you can create a fire ninja and a water ninja and they would be totally different. I just hope that's true.


Do you have a link?
---
B O N D R E W D D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#2568 Posted: 16:20:07 01/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Quote: ZapNorris
wolfgang is cool and all, but i would've preferred hood sickle.

*holds up flame shield*



.... I hate Pain-Yatta.


And I don't like Golden Queen haha!
Oh well, good thing is we prob don't HAVE to get characters we don't want. Although I'm kinda stuck with Queen.
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#2569 Posted: 16:24:04 01/06/2016
I sooooo want a Malefor guest star.
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7487
#2570 Posted: 16:24:42 01/06/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
There's one thing that's kind of bothering me; will every imaginator in each battle class be the same? For example, will a Fire Smasher have the same attacks as a Water Smasher but with different aesthetics, or will the battle classes have different upgrades in each element? I'm thinking they'll be different in some ways since the Fire Smasher in the London event video is seen creating a trail of fire with his axe, but I'm still worried these attacks will be reskinned for each element.


They showed several moveset options on the attack customization, plus the element and the weapon itself, so variety we'll have plenty of.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 5028
#2571 Posted: 16:25:37 01/06/2016
But.... can we change weapon?
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1884
#2572 Posted: 16:25:43 01/06/2016
*Whew* Just made it through all the new info. And sadly it's not looking good.

Character creation all but confirmed to be a VV-lander creator. Everything's got a weapon and everything's humanoid, or at least semi-humanoid. I spy Spyro's horns (on the first guy revealed) and Scratch's wings (in the trailer) so that adds insult to injury. smilie

On the less-bad side of things, so far the only gated content we see involves upgrades for the customizable character. If that's the case, since I don't care to make VV-landers, the gated content has no effect on me.

Although I'm going into this with the default mindset that I have to find something that looks fun if nothing else does to get it, since base gameplay of Giants and Trap Team was boring at best, frustrating at worst. And so far, it's doing nothing for me. We'll see as more is revealed, but my chances of getting it are at an all-time low. At least Giants and Trap Team had cores I liked!
---
Thank you for releasing me!
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10867
#2573 Posted: 16:27:25 01/06/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
wolfgang is cool and all, but i would've preferred hood sickle.

*holds up flame shield*

I almost forgot about Hood Sickle. I would've liked a figure of him too. He's so underappreciated.
---
#SobbleSquad
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2574 Posted: 16:28:01 01/06/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
There's one thing that's kind of bothering me; will every imaginator in each battle class be the same? For example, will a Fire Smasher have the same attacks as a Water Smasher but with different aesthetics, or will the battle classes have different upgrades in each element? I'm thinking they'll be different in some ways since the Fire Smasher in the London event video is seen creating a trail of fire with his axe, but I'm still worried these attacks will be reskinned for each element.


I think it'll be possible to customize their movesets, or at the very least give their attacks unique effects or attributes.
Maybe one you place a Sensei on the portal you can access their moves for custom characters of the same battle type?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:32:39 01/06/2016 by AdamGregory03
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#2575 Posted: 16:28:06 01/06/2016
Quote: Buuzer
But.... can we change weapon?


Yes. In a video, the Imaginator switched from using an axe to a guitar
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3473
#2576 Posted: 16:29:54 01/06/2016
Quote: DeadPortal
Quote: Buuzer
But.... can we change weapon?


Yes. In a video, the Imaginator switched from using an axe to a guitar


The weapons appear to have different attack stats too; the guitar weapon adds 16 attack power.
---
B O N D R E W D D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4741
#2577 Posted: 16:30:51 01/06/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Quote: Deja Vu
Quote: TrapShadowFan
There's one thing that's kin of bothering me; will every imaginator in each battle class be the same? For example, will a Fire Smasher have the same attacks as a Water Smasher but with different aesthetics, or will the battle classes have different upgrades in each element? I'm thinking they'll be different in some ways since the Fire Smasher in the London event video is seen creating a trail of fire with his axe, but I'm still worried these attacks will be reskinned for each element.


I think Lou said somewhere that you can create a fire ninja and a water ninja and they would be totally different. I just hope that's true.


Do you have a link?




He says it at about two minutes in the video.
Was worried about that as well... Looks like I will have to buy the remaining 9 Crystals. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7487
#2578 Posted: 16:33:49 01/06/2016
I wouldn't call them VV-landers, more of a compromise. If VV did this, we'd be looking at only changing body size, not individual parts, as in make a character without a triangle chest, giant hands and stubby legs. It's not as varied as we wanted to but it still has plenty of room for creativity.

Also you can make giant women, or make guys wear tank tops. That'd be definately asking too much from VV.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:42 01/06/2016 by Bifrost
PainterRex Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#2579 Posted: 16:35:43 01/06/2016
I think there may be possibly beastial characters that you can make, all things considered. Like a bipedal dragon. I really hope the old character unlock stuff, since there seems to be some parts from old characters.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:11 01/06/2016 by PainterRex
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1688
#2580 Posted: 16:37:03 01/06/2016
Anyone else gonna totally ignore those symbols on their bases, or have I just not seen anyone talk about them...
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2581 Posted: 16:39:24 01/06/2016
everybody's complaining about no quads and i'm like "HELLOOO fire kraken existed AND HE'S STILL A DRAGEN"

but in all seriousness the creator looks dope- I CAN FINALLY MAKE THE LEGIT SCUBA DIVER I'VE ALWAYS WANTED


(also i'm totally entering that art contest)
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3473
#2582 Posted: 16:39:31 01/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
I wouldn't call them VV-landers, more of a compromise. If VV did this, we'd be looking at only changing body size, not individual parts, as in make a character without a triangle chest, giant hands and stubby legs. It's not as varied as we wanted to but it still has plenty of room for creativity.

Also you can make giant women, or make guys wear tank tops. That'd be definately asking too much from VV.


This game definitely looks like a step in the right direction for TfB and V.V to eventually work together on a game. Imagine... VV's gimmick ideas mixed with TfB's character design, VV's level length/checkpoints mixed with TfB's level design, and both of their story ideas mixed together!
---
B O N D R E W D D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10867
#2583 Posted: 16:40:06 01/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
Anyone else gonna totally ignore those symbols on their bases, or have I just not seen anyone talk about them...

They represent their battle classes.
---
#SobbleSquad
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#2584 Posted: 16:40:34 01/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
Anyone else gonna totally ignore those symbols on their bases, or have I just not seen anyone talk about them...

The symbols signify Battle Class. GQ's symbol is the Sorcerer symbol, King Pen's is the... Knight? If I'm correct?
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 5028
#2585 Posted: 16:41:50 01/06/2016
Quote: DeadPortal
Quote: Buuzer
But.... can we change weapon?


Yes. In a video, the Imaginator switched from using an axe to a guitar

I know. I was talking about changing from Axe-style to Ninja-style and etc...
I see no reset button :/
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1688
#2586 Posted: 16:42:44 01/06/2016
Quote: DeadPortal
Quote: PwnageFTW
Anyone else gonna totally ignore those symbols on their bases, or have I just not seen anyone talk about them...

The symbols signify Battle Class. GQ's symbol is the Sorcerer symbol, King Pen's is the... Knight? If I'm correct?



Ah, ok.. I never noticed them until now XD
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#2587 Posted: 16:42:49 01/06/2016
Dose anyone have a link to where the Skylanders drawlings contest is? I want to submit my design for a new Skylander. I saw a link earlier but it didn't take me to it.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1688
#2588 Posted: 16:44:45 01/06/2016
Quote: GigaCamo
Dose anyone have a link to where the Skylanders drawlings contest is? I want to submit my design for a new Skylander. I saw a link earlier but it didn't take me to it.



A contest? I better get drawing now XD when does it end?
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1884
#2589 Posted: 16:45:18 01/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
I wouldn't call them VV-landers, more of a compromise. If VV did this, we'd be looking at only changing body size, not individual parts, as in make a character without a triangle chest, giant hands and stubby legs. It's not as varied as we wanted to but it still has plenty of room for creativity.



That's just the Swap Force gimmicklanders though. With the exception of Scratch, Pop Thorn, Slobber Tooth and maybe Wind-up, all the characters introduced in Swap Force and Superchargers look to be createable in this engine, so long as you have the right parts. There's a lot more variety, especially counting the likes of Dive-Clops and Smash Hit. It's just that nearly everyone has a weapon, and aside from the ones mentioned above, they all are at least semi-humanoid.

Compare TFB who have a complete set of dragons(plus a few more), a griffin, two dogs, a horse, a couple of two-in-one characters, plus some bipeds who have creative uses of design, such as Prism Break, Chopper, and Tread Head. You won't be able to make THOSE in this engine.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#2590 Posted: 16:45:42 01/06/2016
Quote: Buuzer
Quote: DeadPortal
Quote: Buuzer
But.... can we change weapon?


Yes. In a video, the Imaginator switched from using an axe to a guitar

I know. I was talking about changing from Axe-style to Ninja-style and etc...
I see no reset button :/



Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, that worries me too.
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#2591 Posted: 16:45:42 01/06/2016
I think June 17
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7487
#2592 Posted: 16:48:13 01/06/2016
Quote: GigaCamo
Dose anyone have a link to where the Skylanders drawlings contest is? I want to submit my design for a new Skylander. I saw a link earlier but it didn't take me to it.



I don't remember where I found the link, but it was on a pdf on the official site with the rules.

Again, willing to offer help on polishing a design, though obv as the rule of no other people's work I won't draw anything. Just helping with the concept, lore, what moves look nice,etc.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:50:05 01/06/2016 by Bifrost
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#2593 Posted: 16:48:41 01/06/2016
What are all 10 Battle Classes again? I feel like that should be in the Everything We Know thread, but it isn't.
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3049
#2594 Posted: 16:49:35 01/06/2016
Quote: DeadPortal
Quote: PwnageFTW
Anyone else gonna totally ignore those symbols on their bases, or have I just not seen anyone talk about them...

The symbols signify Battle Class. GQ's symbol is the Sorcerer symbol, King Pen's is the... Knight? If I'm correct?


I think that is Tri-Tip who is the Knight. I think King Pen is a Brawler.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3968
#2595 Posted: 16:50:05 01/06/2016
Oh my gosh, the hype is consuming me.

Anyone knows a good place to see all information besides the everything we know topic? Or it is the best place?
---
cronch
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1688
#2596 Posted: 16:50:51 01/06/2016
Quote: Crash10
Oh my gosh, the hype is consuming me.

Anyone knows a good place to see all information besides the everything we know topic? Or it is the best place?



Best place, no where else with that much info
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2597 Posted: 16:50:58 01/06/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
everybody's complaining about no quads and i'm like "HELLOOO fire kraken existed AND HE'S STILL A DRAGEN"

but in all seriousness the creator looks dope- I CAN FINALLY MAKE THE LEGIT SCUBA DIVER I'VE ALWAYS WANTED


(also i'm totally entering that art contest)



Same here! I would flip if I won.
SkylandersEzra Emerald Sparx Gems: 3027
#2598 Posted: 16:52:07 01/06/2016
Quote: GigaCamo
Dose anyone have a link to where the Skylanders drawlings contest is? I want to submit my design for a new Skylander. I saw a link earlier but it didn't take me to it.


https://www.skylanders.com/SkylandersArtContest
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#2599 Posted: 16:52:09 01/06/2016
Hey guys, the Starter Pack content list doesn't name a Portal...
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#2600 Posted: 16:53:16 01/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: GigaCamo
Dose anyone have a link to where the Skylanders drawlings contest is? I want to submit my design for a new Skylander. I saw a link earlier but it didn't take me to it.



I don't remember where I found the link, but it was on a pdf on the official site with the rules.

Again, willing to offer help on polishing a design, though obv as the rule of no other people's work I won't draw anything. Just helping with the concept, lore, what moves look nice,etc.



The link was pg 49 or 50. Also I want my Ice Dragon, Snowfall to win.
First | Previous | Page 52 of 629 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 627 628 629

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me