darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 11 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#501 Posted: 22:01:23 18/05/2016
Honestly, I don't really care if they don't announce it until even September. Pokemon is my main fandom, Skylanders is somewhere lower.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#502 Posted: 22:01:35 18/05/2016
Quote: Crash10
Quick question: When E3 will happen? I know that it's June, but I just want to know the exact days.

June 14: 12 PM - 6 PM
June 15: 10 AM - 6 PM
June 16: 10 AM - 5 PM

(Note: the times are in Pacific Time (PT))

EDIT: Ninja'd.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:03 18/05/2016 by Swap Force Fan
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#503 Posted: 22:04:40 18/05/2016
Thanks you too.

But God dammit Activision release a freaking trailer.
---
Bruh
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#504 Posted: 22:54:02 18/05/2016
Quote: Drek95
I am considering the possibility of it being fake as well as the one which would make it true.

I still haven't heard anything which made me opt out one of those two options.
It's much different from the Spitfire's "leak" even if they do share certain aspects.

As of now I think the color base was tweaked but the number of the year was not.
And the figure is indeed something real, whether it's a scrapped model for Chopper or the prototype of his S2, Lightcore or whatever.

That being said I would lie to myself if I didn't admit I want it to be real soooo bad.
I think I'm not the only one being seriously thirsty for news in any form and only Eon knows how much disappointed I would be if this turned out to be a hoax.

But a disappointing truth is still better than the most exciting lie, I guess.

Off Topic: Can I use that profile pic of yours as a thumbnail for a video of mine?

On Topic: I'm in the same metal state you are in right now. I think the chances of the figure actually being real being at a 50/50 chance.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#505 Posted: 23:02:10 18/05/2016
E3 press conferences are happening on the 13th. The floor opens from the 14th to the 16th. So if you want to watch and hopefully see the trailer, look on the 13th. Playstation press conference is at 6 pm pacific/ 9 pm eastern time. Nintendo has already said they are only showing the new Zelda, so don't count on them showing anything. Sony is the best bet. They had the DI thing last year so Skylanders can take that spot, and Sony and Activision are pretty buddy buddy now, with both exclusives for Destiny and Call of Duty.
#506 Posted: 23:07:22 18/05/2016
Quote: GinjaNinja
E3 press conferences are happening on the 13th. The floor opens from the 14th to the 16th. So if you want to watch and hopefully see the trailer, look on the 13th. Playstation press conference is at 6 pm pacific/ 9 pm eastern time. Nintendo has already said they are only showing the new Zelda, so don't count on them showing anything. Sony is the best bet. They had the DI thing last year so Skylanders can take that spot, and Sony and Activision are pretty buddy buddy now, with both exclusives for Destiny and Call of Duty.

For the last two years now Activision has not even revealed the new game at a major event such as E3. They have apparently become so big that they warrant their own event. They will not stoop so low as to combine with another company to reveal their product.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#507 Posted: 23:38:04 18/05/2016
Quote: ninja9351
I am considering the possibility of it being fake as well as the one which would make it true.

I still haven't heard anything which made me opt out one of those two options.
It's much different from the Spitfire's "leak" even if they do share certain aspects.

As of now I think the color base was tweaked but the number of the year was not.
And the figure is indeed something real, whether it's a scrapped model for Chopper or the prototype of his S2, Lightcore or whatever.

That being said I would lie to myself if I didn't admit I want it to be real soooo bad.
I think I'm not the only one being seriously thirsty for news in any form and only Eon knows how much disappointed I would be if this turned out to be a hoax.

But a disappointing truth is still better than the most exciting lie, I guess.

Off Topic: Can I use that profile pic of yours as a thumbnail for a video of mine?

On Topic: I'm in the same metal state you are in right now. I think the chances of the figure actually being real being at a 50/50 chance.

Sure!
It was a reeeeally quick and cheap work but if it can be helpful, why not? smilie

I think Activision will reveal the game a little before E3; last year they did it around the 3rd of June if I remember correctly, so I guess we might be looking for an early June announcement again and then maybe have the game in some form at the event (trailers, demos, new figures).

I really hope they will do a special showcase like they did for SWAP Force and Trap Team.
SuperChargers was quite disappointing and messy from that point of view with just a couple gameplay videos and a rather restrict number of figures revealed.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#508 Posted: 23:51:54 18/05/2016
Guys, look on the bright side. With a delay this long, it's GOTTA be something goo, right?
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
#509 Posted: 23:59:47 18/05/2016
Quote: SodaPopHD
Guys, look on the bright side. With a delay this long, it's GOTTA be something goo, right?

Well, I ooze so.

Sorry, I'm a bad person. smilie

I agree, they are apparently counting a lot on this entry.
Guess they are preparing a special announcement or something like that.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#510 Posted: 01:56:24 19/05/2016
Guess they are preparing a special announcement or something like that.

Like the Trap Team trailer. I could tell they put a lot of work into the trailer. Toys for Bob has never failed to surprise me before, and hopefully they won't now.
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#511 Posted: 05:08:42 19/05/2016
I think it could give a double reveal - Skylanders 6 and a first teaser/trailer from Skylanders Academy. Maybe with the announcement of a bonus dvd/bd with the pilot/first episode in the Starter Pack.
#512 Posted: 11:12:53 19/05/2016
Yeah, I'm expecting a special event with a great presentation and both a trailer and a gameplay video.
An Academy tease of some kind would be awesome but I won't be hoping for that much. smilie

I'm starting to think Activision really didn't count a lot on SuperChargers and simply let it be produced and distributed without really caring.
It cannot be a coincidence that last year's game was the only one without a proper special announcement (wasn't here during the SA and Giants eras but I do remember a Giants trailer on a big screen of some sort).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#513 Posted: 11:34:37 19/05/2016
Giants and SSA had the animated trailers. Also a lot of teasing, which is now some mythical occurence.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#514 Posted: 11:43:14 19/05/2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFkjLEbri2c/?hl=en

Oh ****! Here we gooooo! New Skylanders stuff coming out in the next few weeks, baby.
#515 Posted: 11:45:36 19/05/2016
I jinxed it by like 5 minutes. Finally.
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#516 Posted: 12:25:02 19/05/2016
On Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BFldjaUP1Tt/?hl=en
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#517 Posted: 12:26:31 19/05/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket

With in the next few weeks for sure!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#518 Posted: 12:31:03 19/05/2016
Hurrah! Hopefully it's not much longer to go. I can hang in there for a few weeks.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
#519 Posted: 12:37:47 19/05/2016
Few weeks? The youtuber meeting means it's a week and maybe two if they're waiting for more people from abroad. Info is never too far when they get called, though the lack of Skyfamily teasing is odd.

If that's truly thecase though, this will be out first game with no leaks since Giants? Unless it's there and we just haven't found it in trademarks/registered domains.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:38:21 19/05/2016 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#520 Posted: 12:45:26 19/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Few weeks? The youtuber meeting means it's a week and maybe two if they're waiting for more people from abroad. Info is never too far when they get called, though the lack of Skyfamily teasing is odd.

If that's truly thecase though, this will be out first game with no leaks since Giants? Unless it's there and we just haven't found it in trademarks/registered domains.

I'm mostly counting, well, tomorrow (which is unlikley) and E3.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#521 Posted: 12:46:26 19/05/2016
So we are finally entering this stage where yotubers are informed in first place (and will have to keep it secret until Activision allow them to talk about it).

Btw he doesn't say which friday he's going to Acti's offices, right?
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#522 Posted: 12:50:55 19/05/2016
Quote: angelg
So we are finally entering this stage where yotubers are informed in first place (and will have to keep it secret until Activision allow them to talk about it).

Btw he doesn't say which friday he's going to Acti's offices, right?

He doesn't say, but I assume it's this Friday. Depends on when the message was sent
#523 Posted: 12:54:35 19/05/2016
Iirc, with SC we first had the Eurogamer and Amazon leaks, then that tweet from the Live-action part of the trailer, then the youtuber teasing, then announcement.
Usually content reveals are Wednesday, and trailers are whenever.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:55:17 19/05/2016 by Bifrost
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#524 Posted: 13:49:30 19/05/2016
I want to know what Asian guy gamer said after this guy said sky 6 cause you can see where he replied
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
#525 Posted: 13:55:23 19/05/2016
Quote: Rattlebuckler
I want to know what Asian guy gamer said after this guy said sky 6 cause you can see where he replied

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFldjaUP1Tt/?hl=en

Here you go! He teases and says that "It's not Sky 5". I don't know what it would be besides Sky 6 unless this is a press event for Skylanders Academy... That doesn't make sense though.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#526 Posted: 14:08:24 19/05/2016
Yeah, by the context of the conversation it seems is more likely this friday, otherwise he would have specified the complete date.

I don't think Activision is aware that this youtuber doesn't play skylanders anymore.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#527 Posted: 14:33:45 19/05/2016
Well, he also frequently talked about stuff supposed to be under NDAs, I think the PR part of Acti is being guilible. Their problem and our leaks tho.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:34:18 19/05/2016 by Bifrost
#528 Posted: 14:58:00 19/05/2016
I don't want to get hyped again for nothing.

He said it isn't something related to Skylanders 5, but it could be very well something about Academy, which would still be cool.

I mean, we cannot be getting infos this soon after a fake leak, right...?

AHAHAHAHAHA, I DON'T FREAKING CARE!
SKYLANDERS 6 NEWS IIIINCOOMING! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:58:34 19/05/2016 by Drek95
#529 Posted: 15:06:11 19/05/2016
If it's Academy I'm just as happy. It's news, and they aren't Battlecast delays .
---
#530 Posted: 15:54:28 19/05/2016
Besides, if it is Academy, the characters in Skylanders 6 are probably the main characters in the show, so either way, Skylanders 6.
#531 Posted: 15:56:48 19/05/2016
Quote: Swap Force Fan
Besides, if it is Academy, the characters in Skylanders 6 are probably the main characters in the show, so either way, Skylanders 6.

Actually, the main characters of Academy are Spyro, Stealth Elf, Eruptor, etc. They seem to be focusing on the old characters
#532 Posted: 16:01:57 19/05/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Quote: Swap Force Fan

Actually, the main characters of Academy are Spyro, Stealth Elf, Eruptor, etc. They seem to be focusing on the old characters

Remember those are only the ones that have been announced. I can imagine that other characters will be in it as well. Like in Pokemon you get the Pokemon that Ash and the others own being in most episodes, but every now and then some guy with a Mega Blaziken shows up.

I bet that there will be cross promotions going on when ever the characters come out. So for instance when wave 2 of Sky 6 comes out, those characters will probably be featured for an episode or two to get kids familiar with them,
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#533 Posted: 16:29:31 19/05/2016

Oh ****! Here we gooooo! New Skylanders stuff coming out in the next few weeks, baby.

Where is the original comment posted? You'd think they show where Asianguygamer commented, but.... you know.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#534 Posted: 17:14:08 19/05/2016
Quote: Aura24

Where is the original comment posted? You'd think they show where Asianguygamer commented, but.... you know.

It looks like a PM... I don't use Instagram, but that doesn't look like a comment.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#535 Posted: 18:47:18 19/05/2016
Oh, it's finally coming... I guess I'm excited, even though they probably won't be able to tell anything and they're just doing this to torture us. I've become really pesimistic since the last few months smilie.
#536 Posted: 20:12:24 19/05/2016

It looks like a PM... I don't use Instagram, but that doesn't look like a comment.

Yeah, that's a PM.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#537 Posted: 20:17:07 19/05/2016
I just realized something... What if the event that AGG is going isn't for Sky 6... But for Battlecast? Oh god, wouldn't that suck?
#538 Posted: 20:18:38 19/05/2016
I just realized something... What if the event that AGG is going isn't for Sky 6... But for Battlecast? Oh god, wouldn't that suck?

That would be stupid,but this is Activision.

Everyone get your Stump Smash/Tree Rex/Bumble Blast and knock on it, just in case.
---
#539 Posted: 20:20:30 19/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost

That would be stupid,but this is Activision.

Everyone get your Stump Smash/Tree Rex/Bumble Blast and knock on it, just in case.

Yeah, seriously. What would even be the point? The cards come out in a few days, anyway! Just send out a press release and a trailer! That's all we need.
#540 Posted: 20:24:50 19/05/2016
Wait, they're not out? I've seen them at my Toys R Us every time I go for a long time.
---
#541 Posted: 20:26:39 19/05/2016
Just the preview posters are there, full release is on the 24th.
---
#542 Posted: 20:29:37 19/05/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Wait, they're not out? I've seen them at my Toys R Us every time I go for a long time.

You're probably thinking of these http://m.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=70222996

The actual Batllecast cards have yet to release and are set to hit stores on the 24th (Overwatch Day for us common folk). Like I said, it's possible he is going to a Battlecast press event tomorrow and not Skylanders 6 reveal, but we'll see! I hope to god it's not Battlecast.
#543 Posted: 20:36:13 19/05/2016

You're probably thinking of these http://m.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=70222996

The actual Batllecast cards have yet to release and are set to hit stores on the 24th (Overwatch Day for us common folk). Like I said, it's possible he is going to a Battlecast press event tomorrow and not Skylanders 6 reveal, but we'll see! I hope to god it's not Battlecast.

Nope, I've been seing these and these and these.
---
#544 Posted: 20:43:31 19/05/2016

Nope, I've been seing these and these and these.

Well then... Looks like your stores put them out suuuuper early. They are supposedly register locked until May 24th, so... yeah, Battlecast technically isn't out yet. Who knows? Maybe we'll have Sky 6 stuff soon.
#545 Posted: 20:43:41 19/05/2016
Oh. Well then your store broke street date. You could be trading cards with the users at the Battlecast section already : P
---
#546 Posted: 21:53:12 19/05/2016
Well, in any case, the 8BitTheater confirmed it's just Battlecast. I'd link but it's on Instagram and I'm on my iPad right now, so I can't. He commented on my post about the topic (my username is @dragonmasterjesse).
---
#547 Posted: 21:58:01 19/05/2016
Does anyone have a colletive sigh gif?
---
#548 Posted: 22:09:10 19/05/2016
Hyping up a Battlecast event when the game's already out in certain countries and the cards are apparently already around.

I... I sincerely don't know what to say.

They do know that they must come up with something truly amazing, to make up for all this secretiveness, right?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#549 Posted: 22:13:39 19/05/2016
Here's the link for those who want it: https://instagram.com/p/BFmhn8OzKPE/
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#550 Posted: 22:16:40 19/05/2016
[User Posted Image]

Oh Acti, what are you doing?
Who knows, maybe we'll get new characters (highly unlikely).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:18:11 19/05/2016 by Deja Vu
First | Previous | Page 11 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me