darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 105 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#5201 Posted: 14:11:48 19/06/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Quote: Chompy-King257
It's really a question of what element is Spellslamzer really? If Light, then Luminous has some series competition. If Dark, it's the same for Nightshade. And if Magic, Pain-yatta might lose his spot to a "newer" villain.

I wouldn't even mind if Spellslamzer took Nightshade's spot. I just don't want him taking Luminous' spot.

I think he fits Magic best, so it's a question of if he'll be picked over characters like Pain-yatta or Mesemeralda. And with Pain-yatta semi-confirmed at this point, I don't think that ol' Slammy will be the villain for that element. Thus, his only shots are with Light or Dark.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#5202 Posted: 14:13:15 19/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Quote: GigaCamo
I don't see any element they could add a villain from a previous game from except Light, Dark, Magic, Water, Fire or Air

Shellshock could be a Tech Brawler or Bazooker.

Oh gosh. Not him.

If I had to predict. I would pick

Air: Statosphere or Dreamcatcher
Life: Chompie Mage (He could count as a Giants Villain)
Undead: Wolfgang
Earth: Golden Queen
Fire: Chief Pepperjack
Water: Captain Dreadbeard or The Gulper or Chill Bill
Magic: Painyatta or Mesmerelda
Tech: Dr. Krankcase
Dark: Spellslamzer or Vathek or Nightshade
Light: Luminous?
???: Kaos? Malfor? Dr Neo Cortex?

Oh. And Dr. Krankcase is already confirmed for Tech
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:15:49 19/06/2016 by GigaCamo
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5203 Posted: 14:16:21 19/06/2016
I feel like they will choose Chef Pepper Jack because he was in Superchargers, playable as a raceable character... makes sense right?
Though, I don't think they will choose Gulper or Dreamcatcher because One, Gulper isn't even in Battlecast, and while Dreamcatcher might be, she was never raceable or playable in Superchargers. Chef Pepper Jack and Chompy Mage have a much much better chance over those two, sadly. Not sad about Gulper, but slightly sad about Dreamcatcher. They could really do a lot with her. I still can see Nightshade and Luminous happening though. I just have to keep hope.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5204 Posted: 14:18:07 19/06/2016
While I don't understand the obsession with Luminous, I can't really see who else could fit that role as a Light villain.
#5205 Posted: 14:19:48 19/06/2016
I don't know why I like Luminous in all honesty... Light Element characters always impress me, and Luminous is the one I'm fondest of. His attacks were really cool and to have a toy form of him, I'd be bouncing off the walls.
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5206 Posted: 14:21:02 19/06/2016
And I'd be happy for you! smilie My fingers are crossed for a Malefor figure, although that is next to impossible at this point.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5207 Posted: 14:23:10 19/06/2016
Spellslamzer's and Mesmeralda's importance in their games were pretty much equal. He had information of the library and a rather big boss fight and she kidnapped one of those ancient guardians (forgot their name) and appeared in two cutscenes. Pain-Yatta was basically confirmed, but if you look at it, he had a less important role in TT than Mes and Spell in SF & SC and they were both unlockable villains in SC. Also, Mesmeralda was around the longest, had a song and a lot of people wanted her in TT and now. I know it'll be Pain-Yatta, but I want Mesmeralda :'C
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5208 Posted: 14:39:01 19/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Spellslamzer's and Mesmeralda's importance in their games were pretty much equal. He had information of the library and a rather big boss fight and she kidnapped one of those ancient guardians (forgot their name) and appeared in two cutscenes. Pain-Yatta was basically confirmed, but if you look at it, he had a less important role in TT than Mes and Spell in SF & SC and they were both unlockable villains in SC. Also, Mesmeralda was around the longest, had a song and a lot of people wanted her in TT and now. I know it'll be Pain-Yatta, but I want Mesmeralda :'C

Mesmeralda may not be the Magic villain Sensei, but that doesn't mean they couldn't work her into another element, like she could kind of fit the Dark element. Either that or they could make her the 11th villain and a Magic element, that way with Crash, even though it's confirmed otherwise, they'd still be truthful about 20 Senseis and 11 Villains.

I dunno, just throwing that out there.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:39:33 19/06/2016 by AdamGregory03
#5209 Posted: 14:42:03 19/06/2016
I don't know why I like Luminous in all honesty... Light Element characters always impress me, and Luminous is the one I'm fondest of. His attacks were really cool and to have a toy form of him, I'd be bouncing off the walls.

I liked his design, personality, voice, and his gameplay. Even his fight was very good.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#5210 Posted: 15:02:50 19/06/2016
I think Luminous is safe, there isn't really any other major Light villain besides Spellslamzer, and in popularity, Luminous definitely outweighs him.

I don't think we were ever going to get Vathek, mostly because A. He's trapped in stone, and B. He's got an odd body shape to him, and is way too big. Besides, the only Element he'd truly fit into is Undead.

I think Chompy Mage and Pepper Jack are pretty safe bets as of right now, and Pain-Yatta is pretty much confirmed. That leaves only a few elements left for non-Trap Team villains, and the only one I feel won't be would be Air.

But then again, I'm pretty sure that Yroc might have gotten his information mixed up, and the dev's might have meant not all of the villains in the game period, as in, not playable, are from Trap Team, since we've heard multiple times that its only going to be Doom Raiders.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Icebrrrg Green Sparx Gems: 327
#5211 Posted: 15:24:46 19/06/2016
Maybe Kaos' Mom will be back!
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#5212 Posted: 15:29:58 19/06/2016
We need a list of all flagship Villains, besides Doom Raiders and Kaos. One of those would most likely be it.
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#5213 Posted: 15:33:08 19/06/2016
Quote: griswoldthunder

As a footnote, the kid is just follower hungry. He even wrote on here that he would be releasing information on which villains would be in the game. Maybe I am arguing over semantics, but that implies specific villains, not a pathetic statement that villains are going to be from across all games. Yroc's motto: I will say anything as long as it gets me more followers.

Because putting words on people's mouths makes you so mature. I'll take him any day over the 30 year olds(and the occasional actual kid) on youtube making videos on every single thing or recording themselves talking about rumors while driving or in general acting like spoiled children. Tongue-in-cheek speculation is nothing compared to some absolutely stupid **** I heard from "youtubers" twice his age.

On topic, everyone's hyping over the mysterious non-TT villains and I'm just waiting for the Undead Senseis and hoping there's spiders.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#5214 Posted: 15:49:03 19/06/2016

I liked his design, personality, voice, and his gameplay. Even his fight was very good.

Completely agreed. He could easily become a knight, but then again, they said they were doing unexpected classes for these guys. He could become a... I have no clue. Brawler? Maybe? I don't know. I'd prefer a Swashbuckler, Knight, or Sentinel for him. Sentinel is one of my favorite classes so far.
---
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#5215 Posted: 15:51:08 19/06/2016
I really don't think Spellslamzer would be Light. The Skystone elements aren't exactly accurate sometimes. For example, Small Fry's Skystone is Magic, but it should be Fire.

After thinking about it, I realized how much I'd like Captain Dreadbeard as a Water Swashbuckler. He'd be perfect for it, and it would make sense to have a pirate as a Swashbuckler.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#5216 Posted: 15:52:15 19/06/2016

Completely agreed. He could easily become a knight, but then again, they said they were doing unexpected classes for these guys. He could become a... I have no clue. Brawler? Maybe? I don't know. I'd prefer a Swashbuckler, Knight, or Sentinel for him. Sentinel is one of my favorite classes so far.

He would actually make a great knight
#5217 Posted: 15:54:24 19/06/2016

He could even be a Swashbuckler, because Swashbuckler is just wielding two swords.
---
#5218 Posted: 15:54:42 19/06/2016
Quote: Spellslamzer75
I really don't think Spellslamzer would be Light. The Skystone elements aren't exactly accurate sometimes. For example, Small Fry's Skystone is Magic, but it should be Fire.

After thinking about it, I realized how much I'd like Captain Dreadbeard as a Water Swashbuckler. He'd be perfect for it, and it would make sense to have a pirate as a Swashbuckler.

Spellslamzer's robes are white and yellow, Light's color scheme. But again, everything else he has is Magic-themed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:55:03 19/06/2016 by Bifrost
#5219 Posted: 15:55:13 19/06/2016
They aren't really doing well with the unexpected classes thing, since every illain so far has their expected class.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#5220 Posted: 16:00:33 19/06/2016
Quote: Bionichute
They aren't really doing well with the unexpected classes thing, since every illain so far has their expected class.

Agreed. But they might mean for the other villains who aren't Doom Raiders or something. Maybe this isn't even true, which in all honesty, I don't mind if it's true or not.
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#5221 Posted: 16:15:58 19/06/2016
Quote: Bionichute

I dunno about that, many had surprised reactions to Wolfgang.

Quote: Bifrost
I'm just waiting for the Undead Senseis and hoping there's spiders.

Seconded. Wouldn't mind more bat-inspired ones either.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:17:58 19/06/2016 by Nightmoon
#5222 Posted: 16:45:02 19/06/2016
Well, we're back to this annoying glitch again. Is it really so hard to show the entire Skylander so we can see the hats?
---
#5223 Posted: 18:03:45 19/06/2016
Well, we're back to this annoying glitch again. Is it really so hard to show the entire Skylander so we can see the hats?

That looks like an extremely early version. I'm sure they're gonna adjust the models, though I wouldn't expect Skylanders like Ninjini or Knight Mare to be fully visible in the final game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:04:11 19/06/2016 by Deja Vu
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#5224 Posted: 18:08:44 19/06/2016
Quote: griswoldthunder
No offense to Yroc, but he might be the least dependable person on this entire forum. Also, there is always tons of misinformation when the games are first announced. We have heard all sorts of different things about villains since this game has been announced. Yroc even talked about Count Dracula. The kid always says these crazy off-the-wall things because he never does his homework. I remember when he kept going on and on about surprise vehicles last year. I debunked his theory, no one paid any attention to my posts, and the forum was flooded with this surprise vehicle nonsense. We really have no idea who all of the villains are going to be, except for the ones that have been announced. Don't panic because Yroc said we would have villains from all of the games. Technically, if they make a Glumshanks or Kaos figure as the 11th villain, we could still get all of the Doom Raiders and at least one villain from all of the other games. Relax.

As a footnote, the kid is just follower hungry. He even wrote on here that he would be releasing information on which villains would be in the game. Maybe I am arguing over semantics, but that implies specific villains, not a pathetic statement that villains are going to be from across all games. Yroc's motto: I will say anything as long as it gets me more followers.

I used to think this, I really did. I used to hate that kid, and for those reasons. Note used to. He's become more dependable recently and he SEEMS to be taking himself more seriously. As for that lasting, we shall see. I'll buy into it for now. Also the side comment about Dracula was a joke, not him being serious...
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#5225 Posted: 18:15:41 19/06/2016

That looks like an extremely early version. I'm sure they're gonna adjust the models, though I wouldn't expect Skylanders like Ninjini or Knight Mare to be fully visible in the final game.

Yeah,but in SC it was zoomed out enough that you could at least see the top of their heads. In TT, you had to leave every time to see the hats on them since the head gets cut off. Considering GD is about the same size as them, yeah, hoping it's just because it's early - all options having the same icon at least shows it isn't final.
---
#5226 Posted: 19:11:34 19/06/2016

Yeah,but in SC it was zoomed out enough that you could at least see the top of their heads. In TT, you had to leave every time to see the hats on them since the head gets cut off. Considering GD is about the same size as them, yeah, hoping it's just because it's early - all options having the same icon at least shows it isn't final.

If Golden Queen's really almost as big as Ninjini then there isn't a reason to worry since Ninjini's the biggest Skylander in-game. (I guess)
#5227 Posted: 19:21:12 19/06/2016
I don't think she's as big as Ninjini, her headdress definately puts her as tall as Knight Mare though.
---
#5228 Posted: 19:58:52 19/06/2016
so is it october yet
---
Check this out! Please?
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#5229 Posted: 20:12:36 19/06/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
so is it october yet

yup

--
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5230 Posted: 20:14:52 19/06/2016
buddy it's been past October

I have already completed the entire game to %100
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:06 19/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
#5231 Posted: 20:15:21 19/06/2016
aww come on i missed out
---
Check this out! Please?
#5232 Posted: 20:16:06 19/06/2016
yup.
-
---
#5233 Posted: 20:16:54 19/06/2016
October?! Wave 4 is coming out in a week and you're asking if it's October?! You really missed out on a lot of stuff.
#5234 Posted: 20:19:12 19/06/2016
yea it was pretty fun game best part was that I successfully made shrek
---
#5235 Posted: 20:25:27 19/06/2016

He could even be a Swashbuckler, because Swashbuckler is just wielding two swords.

That would be even cooler
#5236 Posted: 20:25:56 19/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW

Yeah, the face of my Lapis isn't the best, but a fan could tell it's her. (Watch me write the exact same thing when the game actually comes out)
#5237 Posted: 20:28:08 19/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW

Yeah, the face of my Lapis isn't the best, but a fan could tell it's her. (Watch me write the exact same thing when the game actually comes out)

what are you talking about it is out
---
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#5238 Posted: 20:39:41 19/06/2016

I would think he would be a sorcerer. He seems to be more of a magic user than anything else. Also, I really hope he makes it in since you seem so excited about him. Heres hoping!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:40:25 19/06/2016 by Aquatic Llama
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#5239 Posted: 20:40:37 19/06/2016
Quote: Aquatic Llama

I would think he would be a sorcerer. He seems to be more of a magic user than anything else.

But Sorcerer is taken by Golden Queen.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#5240 Posted: 21:01:31 19/06/2016
Well, I'll just leave this here smilie

[User Posted Image]

No hats menu smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:03:24 19/06/2016 by Luminous35
#5241 Posted: 21:04:01 19/06/2016
Posted this a bit up in the page. Wow, her stats suck too much for this not to be placeholder. Imaginator defaults are around the hundreds, not to mention the obvious placeholder links for Jetpack Lockmaster Imp(did we have an artwork of him before?).
---
#5242 Posted: 21:07:43 19/06/2016
I don't think hats are back... sadly...
What is wrong with those stats... better be placeholder.
---
#5243 Posted: 21:10:51 19/06/2016
Hats are probably limited to Imaginators now, sadly.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#5244 Posted: 21:11:42 19/06/2016
They confirmed you can bring hats from previous games guys, what are you all worried about?

Though it'll be a worse hell than TT's hat porting if you literally can't change them here. I'm planning to delete SC's file if this doesn't have enough space(I haven't checked my WiiU's memory in so long can't remember if it installs anything if it's CD), not going back there just to look through all 250 ones.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:13:28 19/06/2016 by Bifrost
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#5245 Posted: 21:13:15 19/06/2016
At the end of a video, I saw only four things on the Collections menu: Treasure chests, Soul Gems, Troll Radios, and Legendary Treasures. I don't think hats are returning, or Winged Sapphires.
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
#5246 Posted: 21:15:36 19/06/2016
I kinda wish the dark purple background from TT would return, it was so pretty smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5247 Posted: 21:29:45 19/06/2016
I kinda wish the dark purple background from TT would return, it was so pretty smilie

Guess that might be a placeholder as well, looks a bit too SWAP Force/SuperChargers-ish to me.
Lots of things seem to be placeholders this year (even the bases might be, who knows, right...? Right...? No, I guess they aren't) but I'm not worried: they seem to be focusing on the truly important things, this time.

In Trap Team we got the new Magic Moments, the new Portal, the new UI and all those little touches right from the reveal... Only to have villan timers and Elemental Gates out of nowhere, at E3.
This time they simply improved what we already saw and didn't change anything heavily.
As of now Imaginators does lack the identity the previous five games had, in my opinion, but I have full faith in TfB and their love for those little touches.

Oh, almost forgot to mention Crash being an Adventure Piece itself.
Don't know who I have to thank for this but THANKS.
Smart idea.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:30:47 19/06/2016 by Drek95
#5248 Posted: 21:46:31 19/06/2016
Quote: Drek95

Guess that might be a placeholder as well, looks a bit too SWAP Force/SuperChargers-ish to me.
Lots of things seem to be placeholders this year (even the bases might be, who knows, right...? Right...? No, I guess they aren't) but I'm not worried: they seem to be focusing on the truly important things, this time.

In Trap Team we got the new Magic Moments, the new Portal, the new UI and all those little touches right from the reveal... Only to have villan timers and Elemental Gates out of nowhere, at E3.
This time they simply improved what we already saw and didn't change anything heavily.
As of now Imaginators does lack the identity the previous five games had, in my opinion, but I have full faith in TfB and their love for those little touches.

Oh, almost forgot to mention Crash being an Adventure Piece itself.
Don't know who I have to thank for this but THANKS.
Smart idea.

I have the same worry as Bifrost now, that the too far behind in development. Of course we didn't see TT's menu until gamescom either sooo, we just have to wait and see.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#5249 Posted: 22:06:41 19/06/2016
I'm sure it'll be at the very least ok when it's released, but we should be a wee bit cautious.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
First | Previous | Page 105 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me