Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ignore plz. [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#1 Posted: 00:56:56 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Please put a spoiler windumup.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 01:23:48 09/03/2016
Quote: somePerson

I suggest you avoid this page, spoilers are common here especially since lots of Pokemon news will be coming VERY SOON (corocoro leaks in 4 or less days)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#3 Posted: 01:26:04 09/03/2016
Quote: Windumup

I suggest you avoid this page, spoilers are common here especially since lots of Pokemon news will be coming VERY SOON (corocoro leaks in 4 or less days)

Still, Some people want to be surprised and noware did it say on this topic is spoilery
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#4 Posted: 01:34:05 09/03/2016
Quote: skylandersspyro

Still, Some people want to be surprised and noware did it say on this topic is spoilery

It should be blatantly obvious that people will discuss leaks and news on the new games here.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#5 Posted: 01:37:35 09/03/2016

It should be blatantly obvious that people will discuss leaks and news on the new games here.

People don't want it spoiled for them though. :\
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:39:16 09/03/2016 by parisruelz12
#6 Posted: 01:42:04 09/03/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

People don't want it spoiled for them though. smilie

I am just saying, if you don't want to be spoiled then don't click this thread. Not everyone is going to click the spoiler button every time they want to discuss the new games.

I have a solution to this problem, let's make a thread exclusively for Sun and Moon discussion with it marked (Warning: Contains spoilers) and leave all other discussion to the All-Purpose
---
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#7 Posted: 01:46:43 09/03/2016
From the forum rules.

"Hide your spoilers
Many people prefer to play the games without foreknowledge of story events so please be courteous to the people who have not completed as much of the game as you have. Use spoiler tags in your posts to cover up plot details and, if you are creating a topic, make sure the topic title clearly indicates that spoiler discussion is going to be happening within. There are obviously limits to how long something can really be considered a spoiler but try to be as careful as possible."

K thanks.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#8 Posted: 01:47:07 09/03/2016
Sorry to disappoint, but this is the Pokemon topic, not the Sun & Moon topic.
People shouldn't have to avoid a thread because of your lack of consideration.

How much effort does it take to use spoiler tags?
#9 Posted: 01:50:47 09/03/2016
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=127227

Did a PSA for spoilers in this section too.
---
#10 Posted: 01:53:20 09/03/2016
Quote: Kitty
Sorry to disappoint, but this is the Pokemon topic, not the Sun & Moon topic.
People shouldn't have to avoid a thread because of your lack of consideration.

How much effort does it take to use spoiler tags?

Not everyone is going to remember to put spoiler tags, and a good majority of the upcoming months will have nothing much other then news for the upcoming games.
---
#11 Posted: 01:53:35 09/03/2016
This page is dedicated to discussion/speculation of the new games Pokemon Sun and Moon.

In case you didn't read the title, this thread includes SPOILERS.
Visit the All Purpose (//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=101872) if you want to discuss other Pokemon related topics.

[User Posted Image]

Edit

Spoiler Alert, I am keeping this up just because it is hilariously out of place in this thread. An OP inside a thread that isn't it's own and links to the thread it was posted in. 10/10 compelling gameplay #youmissedatotem
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:30 09/03/2016 by Windumup
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#12 Posted: 01:56:23 09/03/2016
Why are you so stubborn about this Windumup? It literally takes a second to add spoiler tags
#13 Posted: 01:58:00 09/03/2016

People don't want it spoiled for them though. smilie

I am just saying, if you don't want to be spoiled then don't click this thread. Not everyone is going to click the spoiler button every time they want to discuss the new games.

I have a solution to this problem, let's make a thread exclusively for Sun and Moon discussion with it marked (Warning: Contains spoilers) and leave all other discussion to the All-Purpose

Step 1: Hit spoiler button.
Step 2: Write (Warning contains spoilers) above the spoiler.

Much easier than making a topic.
---
#14 Posted: 01:59:10 09/03/2016
Wreckingball because someone is not going to remember to put spoiler tags on like 90% of what will be posted here.

Also merging my spoiler topic with this page makes absolutely no sense.

Quote: Sesshomaru75
Not everyone is going to remember to put spoiler tags, and a good majority of the upcoming months will have nothing much other then news for the upcoming games.

Are you everyone? Are you incapable of using a feature for its intended purpose and considering how other users might feel about it?

I am just saying, people will discuss Sun and Moon here and will ignore the spoiler tag.

Making a thread dedicated to the discussion of leaks/spoilers is much simpler for everyone. Don't want spoilers? Don't click the topic
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:55 09/03/2016 by Windumup
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#15 Posted: 02:25:13 09/03/2016
This page is dedicated to discussion/speculation of the new games Pokemon Sun and Moon.

In case you didn't read the title, this thread includes SPOILERS.
Visit the All Purpose (//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=101872) if you want to discuss other Pokemon related topics.

[User Posted Image]

Edit

Spoiler Alert, I am keeping this up just because it is hilariously out of place in this thread. An OP inside a thread that isn't it's own and links to the thread it was posted in. 10/10 compelling gameplay #youmissedatotem

------
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#16 Posted: 02:25:57 09/03/2016
What if people need pokemon advice and don't want the game spoiled?
What then?
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#17 Posted: 02:26:14 09/03/2016
Wreckingball because someone is not going to remember to put spoiler tags on like 90% of what will be posted here.

Also merging my spoiler topic with this page makes absolutely no sense.

Are you everyone? Are you incapable of using a feature for its intended purpose and considering how other users might feel about it?

I am just saying, people will discuss Sun and Moon here and will ignore the spoiler tag.

Making a thread dedicated to the discussion of leaks/spoilers is much simpler for everyone. Don't want spoilers? Don't click the topic

Just because you're a female now doesn't mean you have to be so sassy and have an attitude with everyone. People only like to see what TPCi officially reveals to us. Some people like to remain spoiler free from leaks. Just. Use. Spoilers. FFS.
---
words. letters. filler.
#18 Posted: 02:29:02 09/03/2016
What if people need pokemon advice and don't want the game spoiled?
What then?

That's why I made the spoiler exclusive thread. For non spoilers you go here, and for Sun and Moon you go there.
---
#19 Posted: 02:37:58 09/03/2016
Please just shut up already. It's over and done with, I don't see why you insist on being so stubborn about this and dragging it out.

Want to make a bet? I bet that someone else is going to post a spoiler here without the tag. When it happens you have to pay me 40$, if it doesn't happen I give you a Gastrodon Shiny AND I pay you 40$.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#20 Posted: 02:41:35 09/03/2016
Please just shut up already. It's over and done with, I don't see why you insist on being so stubborn about this and dragging it out.

Want to make a bet? I bet that someone else is going to post a spoiler here without the tag. When it happens you have to pay me 40$, if it doesn't happen I give you a Gastrodon Shiny AND I pay you 40$.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.

You have a shiny gastrodon?

Like, for trade!?

I LOVE GASTRODON!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#21 Posted: 02:44:58 09/03/2016

Are you that ****ing stupid? If someone else does it, we're gonna get on their case too. You're entirely missing the point.

I ain't giving you any money, and I don't want your ****ty slug.

Someone else is going to do it, then your going to be on their case. Why not just oh idk HAVE A TOPIC EXCLUSIVE FOR THE SPOILERS OF THE NEW GAMES?
Also a shiny is a shiny, especially when it can't be chain fished and isn't a given shiny (Haxorus or Gyarados)
Also Gastrodon is valuable to me, if I am offering a shiny one on a bet, it's because I am 100% positive I won't lose.

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.

You have a shiny gastrodon?

Like, for trade!?

I LOVE GASTRODON!

Well more like I will go hunting for one in a friend Safari (since shinies are easier to find there) but as I said above, it's mostly because to me that is the most valuable shiny to me.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:48 09/03/2016 by Windumup
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#22 Posted: 02:46:23 09/03/2016
jesus ****ing christ how hard is it to put your **** in spoiler tags?
---
self professed austGAYlian
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#23 Posted: 02:49:03 09/03/2016

Are you that ****ing stupid? If someone else does it, we're gonna get on their case too. You're entirely missing the point.

Someone else is going to do it, then your going to be on their case. Why not just oh idk HAVE A TOPIC EXCLUSIVE FOR THE SPOILERS OF THE NEW GAMES?
Also a shiny is a shiny, especially when it can't be chain fished and isn't a given shiny (Haxorus or Gyarados)
Also Gastrodon is valuable to me, if I am offering a shiny one on a bet, it's because I am 100% positive I won't lose.

Or why not oh idk POST IT IN THE ALL PURPOSE TOPIC?

You think someone will just give you $40 over the internet, because you said so? On a forum where buying and trading isn't even allowed, so you're breaking forum rules anyway?
---
Dead
#24 Posted: 02:50:25 09/03/2016
Stop guys.

Put your **** in spoilers. FFS. That's it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, POKEMON TALK HERE FROM HERE ON OUT.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:52:10 09/03/2016 by JCW555
#25 Posted: 02:57:16 09/03/2016
Quote: mega spyro

Or why not oh idk POST IT IN THE ALL PURPOSE TOPIC?

You think someone will just give you $40 over the internet, because you said so? On a forum where buying and trading isn't even allowed, so you're breaking forum rules anyway?

Betting isn't buying/trading. 10/10 try again
---
#26 Posted: 02:57:23 09/03/2016
Okay. Whatever then, Windumup.

Current OR/AS team:
Trapinch-Maple Syrup-Male-LVL 27
Gardevoir-Belle-Female-LVL 30
Carvanha-Jawesome-Female-LVL 25
EGG HATCH PLS
Swellow-Azure-Female-LVL 32
Grovyle-Leif-Male- LVL 31
---
#27 Posted: 03:01:57 09/03/2016
Okay. Whatever then, Windumup.

Current OR/AS team:
Trapinch-Maple Syrup-Male-LVL 27
Gardevoir-Belle-Female-LVL 30
Carvanha-Jawesome-Female-LVL 25
EGG HATCH PLS
Swellow-Azure-Female-LVL 32
Grovyle-Leif-Male- LVL 31

So I am all good for making the Pokespoilers thread? It is honestly the best way to solve this problem
---
#28 Posted: 03:04:17 09/03/2016
No, you aren't. :\

We have an all purpose thread to keep things organized and keep people from getting confused. Just put things in spoilers.
Which isn't that hard.

Seriously.
---
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#29 Posted: 03:05:44 09/03/2016
[User Posted Image]
- - -
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me