First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Ok, that's just dumb.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#51 Posted: 16:10:42 05/01/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
I'ma let you finish, but I strongly disagree with that, because Dimensions is just a regular LEGO game with a paywall. If anything that makes it the worst TTL game this year.

I kinda agree. I got it on black friday, and haven't touched it since early december. (I'll be streaming it again tonight tho on twitch)

But dammit, I want chell
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#52 Posted: 16:11:00 05/01/2016
Quote: AzureStarline
How is Disney all political correctness? The "black stormtrooper and girl Jedi" argument?

Wow, you said that, not me. A black stormtrooper and a girl jedi are as representative as the rest of the world, don't you think?

I have answered you in your guestbook, since it is very off topic.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#53 Posted: 16:14:35 05/01/2016
guys, keep racial star wars arguements and star wars spoilers via PM
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#54 Posted: 16:31:26 05/01/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
guys, keep racial star wars arguements and star wars spoilers via PM

It's surprisingly on topic.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#55 Posted: 17:58:30 05/01/2016
If dimensions fixes a bug. He won't care. but if Skylanders fixes a bug, he whines.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#56 Posted: 19:03:37 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Never knew it had a bug. Games been very polished for me and it does have ways of making money that isn't patched out.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#57 Posted: 21:18:41 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I guess some here are deaf or I magically speak Chinese. I was done with Superchargers after beating the super mediocre campaign that should have just been called Skylanders: On Wheels, cause that's what you spend most of the game doing, driving and fighting bosses with the main character of the game, a car called Hot Streak.

I came back after learning of the money trick for this game. It offered me better gameplay than the campaign as a whole and that's not saying much. I now quit again, after the game removed something that kept me coming back.

By all means though, people who are lashing out, Activision loves you. You're doing their mistake defending for them. Maybe it's just because it's a Skylanders forum and if it's not a complaint you think is legit, despite some people here belly aching like kids over other stupid things about the game, then you're just not having it.

I mean I can go on for days if you guys can. The immaturity and mudslinging displayed here because people can't handle negativity is dumbfounding at best. But, by all means, keep it up. You're doing a great job. smilie

And the insults came from others first. I just state my issues in the interest of conversation. I don't give a crap who likes the game, but don't **** down my throat because I'm calling out the plethora of mistakes and half *** thinking this game brought to the table, just like I don't **** down others throats when they choose to whine over this series for any particular reason that suits them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:00 05/01/2016 by GameMaster78
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#58 Posted: 21:27:53 05/01/2016
Don't feel like that. I personally just said that a bug that make the game easier being fixed is not something bad. It's good. For me, it's okay that you don't like the game and you're giving your opinion here. Personally, I an just giving my opinion too, without the intention of being offensive.
---
Bruh
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#59 Posted: 21:55:36 05/01/2016
GM I'm not lashing out at just you. I'm mad at Acti too. I'd like to propose the Skylanders political system.

Democrats of Skylanders Republicans of Skylanders

Acti is God------------People----------------Most People-------------People--------------------Gamemaster
That That
Like Hate
Superchargers Superchargers

I'm probably in between most people and people that hate SC. Why? Well I agree that there are to many vehicle sections in the game. The story is the redeeming quality of the game, and it is defiantly the best story in the series. The fact that there was a money glitch didn't really matter to me as I think it reduces the amount of time I play with a figure. I personaly feel compelled to max all my characters but after that feel no motivation to play at all, so by prolonging the upgrading I have more motivation to play. Even though the game is not the best, I still enjoy it more than Trap Team. The random loot system and Portalmaster abilities were a real improvement.

Edit: Evidently DS wants to remove extra spaces automatically so that looks stupid.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:06:54 05/01/2016 by ninja9351
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#60 Posted: 22:16:52 05/01/2016
Guys, let's just admit we're all wrong and stupid and Gamemaster78 is right. After all, he INVENTED the idea of Skylanders Super-Fan, who are we to question his wisdom?

All Hail Gamemaster78!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#61 Posted: 22:20:49 05/01/2016
Quote: UncleBob

I think there's a line between arguing and insult slingling and you're dangerously close to the latter. Wrong or right I think GM78 read that enough times.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:06 05/01/2016 by Bifrost
#62 Posted: 22:21:54 05/01/2016
Forget Iron man V Captain 'Murica- Darkspyro: Civil War ft. Unclebob and Gamemaster is worth eating popcorn to.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#63 Posted: 23:36:32 05/01/2016
It's not that we're blind to the game's flaws. It's that them fixing a glitch isn't one of them. I get it if you don't like the game, but I mean... that just seems like the most pointless thing to complain about.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:03 05/01/2016 by AdamGregory03
#64 Posted: 23:50:41 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ninja9351
GM I'm not lashing out at just you. I'm mad at Acti too. I'd like to propose the Skylanders political system.

Democrats of Skylanders Republicans of Skylanders

Acti is God------------People----------------Most People-------------People--------------------Gamemaster
That That
Like Hate
Superchargers Superchargers

I'm probably in between most people and people that hate SC. Why? Well I agree that there are to many vehicle sections in the game. The story is the redeeming quality of the game, and it is defiantly the best story in the series. The fact that there was a money glitch didn't really matter to me as I think it reduces the amount of time I play with a figure. I personaly feel compelled to max all my characters but after that feel no motivation to play at all, so by prolonging the upgrading I have more motivation to play. Even though the game is not the best, I still enjoy it more than Trap Team. The random loot system and Portalmaster abilities were a real improvement.

Edit: Evidently DS wants to remove extra spaces automatically so that looks stupid.

Lol! That was actually funny. I don't want people to think I'm taking my frustration with this brand out on them. I'm not.

It is offensive though when people come and bash me for my negative opinions about the game, especially when I don't blind attack others for their opinions whether good or bad.

I'm not gonna stop coming here just because VV, who made my favorite Skylanders game, took a massive poo on this game, in my opinion naturally. Even if I quit the game and come here complaining, I'm on topic, just like others are on topic even singing the Superchargers praises. Not everyone is going to think alike, and shouldn't be attacked for thinking differently.

My personally problems with the game, is that everything but the vehicles was second fiddle. 30 dollar Magic Items were busted down to useless trash. Elemental Gates were gone, getting rid of the sense of seeing areas tailored to the elements and getting a cool item for your money, replaced by random chests that gave no sense of exploration or purpose. You could literally spam the first chest in the first level and get everything over time.

I he TFB doesn't adopt this new system VV has in place for their levels. I want new, but not sacrificing what made Skylanders fun to me in the first place.

Another thing that bugged me with this game, was that this is the first game that had a chase variant actually register I game. So now, unless we get super lucky, or pay scalper prices, we can't finish our collections thanks to Golden Hot Streak.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:04:04 06/01/2016 by GameMaster78
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#65 Posted: 03:25:35 06/01/2016
Quote: GameMaster78
Another thing that bugged me with this game, was that this is the first game that had a chase variant actually register I game. So now, unless we get super lucky, or pay scalper prices, we can't finish our collections thanks to Golden Hot Streak.

Golden Hot Streak and all other special variants don't appear at all in the collection menu until they are added, so they are not missing in the in-game collection if you don't own them.
---
bye
#66 Posted: 03:29:24 06/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Yes but having seen a screen showing that it does register, I now know my collection would t be complete without one.

Oh, and Gold Hot Streak shows up out of the box on the 3DS version. So unless I have it, I've got a grayed out Golden Hot Streak box on my collection screen for the 3DS version.

Wish they would either release Golden Hot Streak as a single for those looking to complete their collection, or make it easily accessible and abundant at stores.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#67 Posted: 04:14:09 06/01/2016
Which glitch is this? The one where Elites can destroy the items multiple times?

If so, then I'm not getting the update any time soon. smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#68 Posted: 10:25:19 06/01/2016
Y'know what would be cool?
If they released an update that added pvp,
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
#69 Posted: 14:37:49 06/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Well, I tried deleting the game, thus the updates as well. When I put the disc in again, it would let me play without updating, but then it said "global save file corrupted," and it said that until I let the patch download, then it wasn't corrupted.
---
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#70 Posted: 23:20:13 06/01/2016
You have to erease your savefile too, you can't play savefiles from newer versions this is a universal thing.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:20:34 06/01/2016 by Akseyomiht
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#71 Posted: 00:36:37 07/01/2016
Quote: UncleBob
#FirstWorldProblems

I got
First world, first world problems
(First world problems)
(First world problems)
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
mR_CaESaR Yellow Sparx Gems: 1310
#72 Posted: 00:57:05 07/01/2016
Quote: GameMaster78
Well, I tried deleting the game, thus the updates as well. When I put the disc in again, it would let me play without updating, but then it said "global save file corrupted," and it said that until I let the patch download, then it wasn't corrupted.

Have you tried deleting the game, deleting the save file then starting the game making sure you're not connected to the internet so the game will be played "offline"

What system are you using?
#73 Posted: 03:42:17 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Using PS4. The games campaign was very mediocre. I wouldn't want to delete the file and restart and get back all sapphires and rank 75.

It's cool. Just done with the game. Hopefully TFB sets things right with Sky 6. I'll buy figures in anticipation for it.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#74 Posted: 10:40:59 07/01/2016
Just don't try to blame it on them for anticipating too much for something you won't have on hand until October.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me