Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26
Dragon Guards (a dragon RP) [CLOSED]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#101 Posted: 01:15:12 04/01/2016
Kumara watched the greeting unfold before her. It was very common for dragons to either look for the sanctuary or stumble upon it accidentally, K'ara being the former.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#102 Posted: 01:57:45 04/01/2016
Altitude: 1827 miles above sea level. You have arrived at your destination. Words streamed across the handheld screen that Dante held in his hand. He directed his flight and landed outside of the gates. "So this is where Skyward is. Looks nice." Seeing no way to alert anyone, he climbed up and over the gate and landed on his back. He brushed himself off and walked forward.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#103 Posted: 02:25:40 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Dante's actions didn't go unknown by Shade. He walked up behind him. "Why are you being so sneekey around here? You aren't here to harm anyone are you?" Shade said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#104 Posted: 23:42:48 04/01/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
ooc: Zera has brought , Kronos to the temple where Icestorm and Kumara are at

OOC: Read my last post. He is looking for Zera specifically.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#105 Posted: 00:12:33 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Zera where might your guest be?" Icestorm said.

Zera turned around. "He was behind me." She said. "I will be back." With that she rushed out to find Kronos. "Young dragon where are you?"
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#106 Posted: 00:15:02 05/01/2016
Nightshade gave an exasperated sigh and muttered "just one more disappointment after another" using his real voice since he thought that he and Icestorm were the only ones their.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#107 Posted: 00:16:07 05/01/2016
"Sir, I have no intention to harm anyone." Dante turned around to face the other dragon. "I just wish to visit my friend and bring her this." He held out his paw. Inside was a Lightning Orb. "She left it at home when she left. I believe that she will need this."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#108 Posted: 00:22:00 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well if you simply wished to bring your friend a gift all you had to do is ask." Shade said. "By the way what is your friend's name?"
---
SC
#109 Posted: 00:35:46 05/01/2016

Zera turned around. "He was behind me." She said. "I will be back." With that she rushed out to find Kronos. "Young dragon where are you?"

Kronos heard her call, and was very upset.
"Well here you are! You show me this place and then you leave me here to get lost!" he said angry, thinking she had abandoned him on purpose.
---
#110 Posted: 00:46:31 05/01/2016
Nightshade noticed Kumara just then and used his decised voice and since whenever he used it he was heard by all within earshot he says to Icestorm "so you weren't to busy to talk to others and make idle chit chat but you were to busy to be their to see me become an official member of the dragon guard like you promised. have fun running around in circles dad." and with that he vanishes into shadow before Icestorm could reply but he didn't leave the room but as far as they knew he was long gone.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#111 Posted: 00:51:31 05/01/2016
"Skyward. She is a storm dragon or average height, weight, and size for her age. This Lightning Orb boosts her powers, but I would suggest not touching it. It is dangerous for those not of the Lightning element. If you wish for one, I could get you a different orb for your element." Dante replied.
---
#112 Posted: 01:12:42 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Felines

"Well here you are! You show me this place and then you leave me here to get lost!" he said angry, thinking she had abandoned him on purpose.

"I thought you were behind me young one." Zera said. "I am sorry for that. As for now Icestorm is waiting to meet you." Zera said. "If you must you may climb on my back as not to loose me."

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Nightshade noticed Kumara just then and used his decised voice and since whenever he used it he was heard by all within earshot he says to Icestorm "so you weren't to busy to talk to others and make idle chit chat but you were to busy to be their to see me become an official member of the dragon guard like you promised. have fun running around in circles dad." and with that he vanishes into shadow before Icestorm could reply but he didn't leave the room but as far as they knew he was long gone.

"Come now I know you too well. I know you are there." Icestorm said. "I was doing my dutys as dragon master. I didn't realize it was today."

Quote: StormDragon21
"Skyward. She is a storm dragon or average height, weight, and size for her age. This Lightning Orb boosts her powers, but I would suggest not touching it. It is dangerous for those not of the Lightning element. If you wish for one, I could get you a different orb for your element." Dante replied.

"Ah she is the one I trained today. Come I shall take you to her." Shade said. "By the way what is your name?"
---
SC
#113 Posted: 01:14:07 05/01/2016
"My name is Dante. I am a loyal inventor and part-time blacksmith. Has Skyward mentioned a piece of armor?" He changed the subject immediately.
---
#114 Posted: 01:23:06 05/01/2016
Kumara remained quiet until Nightshade left.
"Is Shadow a variant of Dark energy?" She asked Icestorm curiously.
---
#115 Posted: 01:29:42 05/01/2016
Quote: Felines

"I thought you were behind me young one." Zera said. "I am sorry for that. As for now Icestorm is waiting to meet you." Zera said. "If you must you may climb on my back as not to loose me.

Kronos was too proud to accept the offer, so he declined, deciding to rather follow her.
"No no. I can handle it myself. I'll just have to keep a keener eyes so that I won't lose you again." he said with a bit of arrogance, wanting to act as if he was very important.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:30:23 05/01/2016 by Felines
#116 Posted: 01:37:08 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon Zera arrived with Kronos to the dragon temple. "Sorry about that master." Zera said with a bow.

Icestorm looked in the direction Nightshade was hiding in. "We will talk later my son." He then looked at Kronos. "Ah welcome to the Dragon Temple young one. I am Icestorm Dragon Master of the Dragon Sanctuary what may I call you by?"
---
SC
#117 Posted: 02:22:49 05/01/2016
Nightshade had listened but he didn't forgive. since his dad was busy he left heading to his room. you knew how important this was to me. he thought I've been talking about it for weeks and wouldn't stop reminding you when it was and you FORGET! I wonder which you care about more me or your duties as dragon master? he soon reached his room and pulled out the figurine. he pushed the sliding bookcase in his room aside that he installed in secret. he set the figurine on the work table within then checked to make sure that his bedroom door was locked shut. seeing that he forgot to close it he closed it and locked it. satisfied with it he went back to the work table and got to work on removing the damaged material on the figurine so he could try to use his magic to work on it later hoping to avoid damaging it the same way again. he wanted to get it just right before he tested it out. on the work table their was another figurine like the one he was working on but it was different. it was structured differently and it was an icy blue and white color. and it was in a case as if it was a prized collectable that he couldn't afford to lose. I figurine wasn't finished ether but he wanted to do it later to give it to his dad as a gift.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:39 05/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#118 Posted: 02:49:28 05/01/2016
Soon Zera arrived with Kronos to the dragon temple. "Sorry about that master." Zera said with a bow.

Icestorm looked in the direction Nightshade was hiding in. "We will talk later my son." He then looked at Kronos. "Ah welcome to the Dragon Temple young one. I am Icestorm Dragon Master of the Dragon Sanctuary what may I call you by?"

"They call me by the name of Kronos." he answered, not looking at Icestorm directly. He wanted to hide the fact that he was actually flattered to meet a dragon with such a magnificent sanctuary.
---
#119 Posted: 02:51:32 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ah Kronos. Welcome to the sanctuary. Would you like a tour?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#120 Posted: 02:56:06 05/01/2016
"Yes... perhaps it would prevent me from getting lost again." he said, trying to make it sound like a joke, when he was still rather upset with Zera for leaving him behind.
---
#121 Posted: 03:14:17 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Come I shall show you." He looked at Kumara. "You may come as well. Make friends with our new guest." Icestorm said leading them both. "As you can see this is a sanctuary for all dragons to train as well as be free and raise young." They then passed Raclaw. "Ah , Raclaw meet our new guest." Icestorm then looked at Kumara. "Yes and no."

"She spoke of it but never really wore her armor." Shade said. They soon came to Skyward. "Miss Skyward you have a visitor."
---
SC
#122 Posted: 03:25:36 05/01/2016
Kumara followed behind. She had then realised she never introduced herself to Kronos. She quickly moved to be next to the newcomer so she could speak easily to him.
"I never actually introduced myself. I'm Kumara, one of the dragons in training to become a Guard."

When Icestorm answered her question, she looked at him in confusion, "what do you mean by that?"
---
#123 Posted: 03:31:50 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"I mean Shadow is both dark and an energy but it can have special properties that you must find on your own." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#124 Posted: 04:39:14 05/01/2016
ooc: if you'll allow him I promise to try not to go to crazy with him.

Name: Durza
Species: part demon, part sayain, part dragon, part human
Element: Fire and Shadow
Appearance: Dragon form: see avatar (he is also massive)
Human form: 6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and instead of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet and wears a dark cloak that has the bottom like batman's cape and a hood that has a similar design at the opening hiding his face in darkness.
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, solitary, and mournful.
Weapons: A magical sword that can change form to access its true power
Special ability: able to change forms(the only real difference other then the appearance is that he has different fighting styles for each form) extremely fast moving and due to an internal source can heal over time that acts as a life line, if it is destroyed or forcefully removed he will die no if ands or buts. and in human form can fly and float in air.
Strength: tactical, quick on his feet, immune to dark energies.
Weakness: internal life line resting next to his heart, hates bright light
Story: after showing up abruptly from a dimensional portal he is eager to test himself
Other: we'll see
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#125 Posted: 07:16:07 05/01/2016
As the group followed Icestorm, Raclaw was looking out a window and appeared to be lost in thought. He quickly shook out of it when the passing party stopped and someone mentioned his name. "Oh-- nice to meet to you.," he said slightly surprised. He gave a slight nod, showing respect.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:17:03 05/01/2016 by redwes
#126 Posted: 07:20:03 05/01/2016
Kronos ignored the greeting, believing it was not addressed to him. He was one to mind his own business and not getting in anyone's way.
---
#127 Posted: 07:46:50 05/01/2016
Kumara tilted her head to the side and raised an eyebrow, "Um hello? Dragon Sanctuary to Kronos."
---
#128 Posted: 08:07:22 05/01/2016
Kronos was disturbed when his own name was mentioned by a stranger.
"Who are you!?!" he asked Kumara, wanting to know why she knew his name.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:07:34 05/01/2016 by Felines
#129 Posted: 08:20:27 05/01/2016
She sighed, "I was here the whole time, you revealed your name to Icestorm remember? I was just introducing myself but you were spaced out. Are you feeling ok?"
---
#130 Posted: 11:19:04 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: He must be in his dragon form though.
---
SC
#131 Posted: 16:35:07 05/01/2016
ooc: ok just remember how big he is in that form.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#132 Posted: 19:14:33 05/01/2016
Quote: shadowstarcat
She sighed, "I was here the whole time, you revealed your name to Icestorm remember? I was just introducing myself but you were spaced out. Are you feeling ok?"

"Oh, right." Kronos said, now remembering that Kumara was indeed there when he mentioned his name.
"Yeah yeah, all right. I don't have any troubles." he answered her, misunderstanding her concern as her finding him weak.
---
#133 Posted: 19:27:46 05/01/2016
Raclaw simply smiled as he was all but ignored by the newcomer. He let Kronos resume his conversation with the others, not wanting to interfere where he wasn't wanted.
---
#134 Posted: 20:50:16 05/01/2016
After answering Kumara, Kronos gave a very brief glimpse of Raclaw, and figured that he was feeling uncomfortable with the two strangers. He said nothing about it, but he really hated being there. He wanted his own path but his parents made him come to that place when're he didn't know anyone.
---
#135 Posted: 21:04:16 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: he's accepted.
---
SC
#136 Posted: 22:23:55 05/01/2016
ooc: ok i warned you.

mean while a few miles above the sanctuary a portal from another demension opens and a human jumps out free falling "WHOOO HOOO!!! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!" he spins around to face the ground head first "LET'S GO DRAGONIC!!!" in a burst of fire his wings emerge. he glides around piking up speed. the rest of his body catches fire as he coplets the transformation. his sheer size blocking out the sun. "YEA BABY!! HA HA!!" he dive bombs towards the feild in the sanctuary and at the last minute he brings his wings out to stop him from crashing and lands with a loud and heavy thud. "man what a rush."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#137 Posted: 22:47:09 05/01/2016
Out of the corner of his eyes, Raclaw noticed the sky darken for just a brief moment but figured it to be just a cloud. However, the resulting thud soon caught his attention. "Uh.. Kronos? You didn't happen to invite a friend did you?," he asked looking out the window and onto the massive dragon.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:47:45 05/01/2016 by redwes
#138 Posted: 23:01:05 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: keep the size down friend.

A few baby dragons flew off quickly scared by the bigger dragon.

Shade noticed the sky darken. "Stay here young ones. I need to handle this." Shade said as he quickly ran to the courtyard.

Icestorm was unfazed by the dragon. "Who are you and why do you frighten the baby dragons?"
---
SC
#139 Posted: 23:09:25 05/01/2016
"Huh? Oh, Dante." Skyward's horns dipped slightly. "I wasn't expecting you. Is there more trouble? Did Shads show up again? Or is this just a friendly visit?"

"I notice you did not think that I would be here to train. But I am not. I am here to give you something," Dante explained. "You left this at home." He held out his paw with the Lightning Orb in it.

"Thanks." Skyward picked up the Lightning Orb. "Hey, Shade, want to see a cool trick?" But Shade was already out of the room. "Where's he going?"

"Some trouble, I presume."

Skyward brightened up. "Then let's go!"
---
#140 Posted: 23:11:04 05/01/2016
He looked at Icestorm and strained his left eye. he easily towerd over Icestorm. he stood their acting dumb as he studied him closely. he didn't reply to any of his questions.

Nightshade heard the loud thud. he put the figurine down and moved the bookcase back to place. he unlocked the door and rushed out to see the huge dragon. he saw that the newcomer was facing his father. worried for his fathers safety "hey! Who are you!?" the dragon continued to act dumb but he was very good at it because it fooled Nightshade. He looked at Nightshade. he decided to act as if Nightshade was a threat to him and with blinding speed he punches him sending Nightshade flying into a tree, slamming into it with almost enough force to knock the tree down.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#141 Posted: 23:25:57 05/01/2016
Quote: redwes
Out of the corner of his eyes, Raclaw noticed the sky darken for just a brief moment but figured it to be just a cloud. However, the resulting thud soon caught his attention. "Uh.. Kronos? You didn't happen to invite a friend did you?," he asked looking out the window and onto the massive dragon.

"What!? Heck no! I don't need a baby sitter." Kronos answered, once again misinterpreting. He believed that Raclaw was referring to a caregiver, and was so caught with the conversation, he didn't even flinched with the nearby commotion occurring.
---
#142 Posted: 23:35:17 05/01/2016
"No, no, no.. you misunderstand me.," Raclaw quickly said shaking his head. He could sense that Kronos didn't want to be here. "I'm not talking about that-- I'm talking talking about that.," he then said motioning towards the window.
---
#143 Posted: 23:38:52 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Icestorm quickly bashed the large dragon with a mighty swing of his tail knocking him to the ground. "How dare you attack my son!" He put his claws on the dragon's neck. "Make a single move and I will end you." Icestorm said with a loud hiss.

Shade quickly ran to Nightshade. "Are you ok?"
---
SC
#144 Posted: 23:43:52 05/01/2016
Quote: redwes
"No, no, no.. you misunderstand me.," Raclaw quickly said shaking his head. He could sense that Kronos didn't want to be here. "I'm not talking about that-- I'm talking talking about that.," he then said motioning towards the window.

"Wait, is that another guest?" Kronos said, when he finally noticed there was a severe fight outside.
"Hey!? What's going on? I thought this was a sanctuary." he said disappointed, believing that a haven was no place for conflicts or fighting.
---
#145 Posted: 00:13:05 06/01/2016
"It's supposed to be..," Raclaw said worried. "Trust me-- he's not one of ours and this is not supposed to happen.," he then said watching the fight.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:19:12 06/01/2016 by redwes
#146 Posted: 00:29:32 06/01/2016
"Well, if there is a fight, I won't be denied." Kronos said exitedly, being use to fighting. He didn't have any siblings, but he had a lot of cousins, which he fought with a lot, either playing or due to their jealousy.
---
#147 Posted: 00:38:31 06/01/2016
"Well-- that's what we're here for.," Raclaw said looking at the excited Kronos. "Most of us are here to train-- and to get better.," he then said. He looked forward to the day when he would be officially accepted into the Dragon Guard.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:29 06/01/2016 by redwes
#148 Posted: 01:16:29 06/01/2016
"Wait..." Kronos said, coming to a halt.
"Do you think this fight is not real? Just training?" he asked, sounding disappointed. He wanted it to be a genuine fight.
---
#149 Posted: 01:43:37 06/01/2016
Kumara watched the ordeal with widened eyes. Throughout her time here, no one had attacked another before.
She decided to help Icestorm by sending a lightning bolt at the big dragon.
---
#150 Posted: 02:10:27 06/01/2016
"Skyward, you cannot go. Shade told us we cannot." Despite the situation, Dante's voice was eerily calm. "Stay here."

"I have to help people." Skyward growled. "I'll see you later."

"I admit that you are the kind of person who would do this. I would suggest not doing anything crazy and likely to get you killed, but it seems like I can't stop you from doing this. Good luck."

Without a further word, Skyward leaped out of the window. Belatedly, she realized that without the power of the Lightning Orb, she wouldn't be able to fly. "Dante! Orb!" she yelled, not being able to say much more.

"Here!" Dante flew down after her and tossed the orb. It seemed like it would miss its target, but Skyward caught it. Lightning extensions appeared by her wings, and she flew up.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me