Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26
Dragon Guards (a dragon RP) [CLOSED]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#51 Posted: 11:09:50 01/01/2016
"Sir, shall we continue with the assessment?" Kumara asked, automatically speaking formally to her trainer. It became a habit when she spoke to dragons higher than her, but she won't admit it.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#52 Posted: 12:09:09 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"No. You may rest today. I need to do some things." Shade said.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#53 Posted: 17:22:50 01/01/2016
as Nightshade worked a tear fell from his face.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#54 Posted: 17:27:58 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon Shade walked behind Nightshade. "It wasn't your fault you know."
---
SC
#55 Posted: 18:03:28 01/01/2016
descizing his voice again he says "that I threw the fight and failed on purpose, of corse it was." a miniature explosion happind on his prodject(oh shoot I forgot to say what the prodject looked like. its what appers to be a small statue of a suit of red armor but it is much more then that(what it really is will be saved for later when its finished)).

ooc: oh sc Shi was talking with Sozen just so you know since it seems like you haven't check in on that rp in a while.

ooc: also if anyone is interested please join my rp //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=125552 it is a dead space rp but you can be whatever you want so long as you fallow the rules and if you chose to be something that isn't from dead space then you have to be from another dimension. if this is successful or not will really affect my confidence. (but I doubt you would if you've already seen a post from me like this one and you haven't joined yet.)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:09:25 01/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#56 Posted: 18:12:27 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"I ment when you let your pride get the better of you." Shade said.
---
SC
#57 Posted: 18:20:20 01/01/2016
Nightshade snickered a little "hardly. as much as I wanted to pass, it just wouldn't feel right unless dad was here. so I just did the very thing I knew would make me fail." another tear fell from his face though he tried to hide it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:32:37 01/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#58 Posted: 19:21:16 01/01/2016
With the sparring over for the day, Raclaw sighed and laid back down. 'One day, he would officially be part of the Dragon Guard, one day...,' he thought.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:21:38 01/01/2016 by redwes
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#59 Posted: 20:06:25 01/01/2016
Kronos entered the gates, and pretended not to be impressed. He was actually very surprised about the place, but feign indifference to keep a stern reputation. Many didn't take him seriously due to his young age, and he wanted to change that.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#60 Posted: 20:10:43 01/01/2016
Name: Capella
Species: normal dragon
Element: plasma (has properties of fire, light, darkness, and electricity)
Appearance: her body is covered with yellow scales, and her wings are the same color, her belly and horns are orange, her eyes are red, and she has a five-pointed star for a tail tip that is also orange. She wears a blue bracelet that is studded with yellow gems on her front right paw.
Personality: she is a natural peacekeeper, preferring that everyone can work and live together. While she can fight fiercely, she will never be the one to make the first move, rather wanting self-defense. She is confident, usually happy, and encouraging.
Story: N/A
Other: Capella was inspired by the song Disconnected by Veridia. Also, she never takes her bracelet off, and for some reason, is protective over it; it could have an enchantment.

Name: Crevice
Species: normal dragon
Element: ice and earth
Appearance: he has ice-blue scales with a forest-green belly and wing membranes. His horns are ram-like, and his tail tip is that of an "icy" club. His eyes are brown.
Personality: Crevice has moments of an overly apologetic attitude, saying sorry more than he needs to. Other than that, he is friendly, brave, and loyal.
Story: N/A
Other: he was inspired by the song Guilty by The Rasmus. He may have been in love with someone before.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#61 Posted: 20:43:41 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Do not be nervous young one this sanctuary is a place for all ages of dragon." Zera said.
---
SC
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#62 Posted: 20:45:33 01/01/2016
(Sc, are my two dragons accepted?)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#63 Posted: 21:11:41 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: yep!
---
SC
#64 Posted: 23:22:18 01/01/2016
Kumara decided she would train by herself.with a swift flap of her wings, she was off.
---
#65 Posted: 23:41:33 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Nightshade snickered a little "hardly. as much as I wanted to pass, it just wouldn't feel right unless dad was here. so I just did the very thing I knew would make me fail." another tear fell from his face though he tried to hide it.

"Is something bothering you young one?" Shade said.
---
SC
#66 Posted: 00:11:26 02/01/2016
Nightshade sighed sadly "yes their is."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#67 Posted: 00:26:10 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Tell me what is on your mind." Shade said.
---
SC
#68 Posted: 00:55:19 02/01/2016
"i was hoping that dad would be here to see me pass. But he isn't even though he said he would." said Nightshade.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#69 Posted: 01:35:50 02/01/2016
Kronos continued quietly, almost telling off Zera for even suggesting he was scared. He really didn't want to be there but his parents practically forced him.
---
#70 Posted: 02:10:19 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"I've noticed he wasn't here as well but I'm sure he will be." Shade said.

"I'm sure the Dragon Master Icestorm will want to meet you. Please follow me." Zera said.
---
SC
#71 Posted: 02:19:19 02/01/2016
"yea, he might. Now can i please be left alone? I would like to get back to work on my prodject." replied Nightshade.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#72 Posted: 02:45:18 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Very well. But tomorrow I expect more from you." Shade said as he walked away.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#73 Posted: 03:06:50 02/01/2016
"Oh, well everyone's gone. Except for you, Raclaw." Skyward shifted her paws nervously as she talked. "I guess I'd better be going as well. There's nothing to do or see. Also, I've got to work on something. So, bye. See you later!" Skyward bounded out of the sparring room and into her private room.

Her room was normally kept tidy, but today it was a mess. Spare pieces of metal were scattered all over the room and a blueprint had been left rolled-out on the floor. Off to the side was what she was looking for, two pieces of metal vaguely shaped like armor to fit a dragon and a few cans of a special paint made for metal. The armor already had splatters of the paint on certain parts.

((A very important character who I just created a couple of minutes ago arrives!))
Name: Dante
Species: Copper Dragon
Elements: Lightning and Metal
Appearance: Dante is a copper-covered dragon with a slight green tint. He has six silver horns. His tail is also silver and the tip of it is flattened.
Personality: Dante is quite a gentleman, but he isn't above teasing Skyward or anyone else. He always tries to be as proper as he can, even if angered. However, he can lose his temper if pushed too far.
Story: Dante is a metalworker whose main specialty is armor. He is trying to make a set of armor for Skyward's lightning orb, but he may get distracted and make armor for the rest of the dragon army before even starting Skyward's project.
Other: He is absolutely not a love interest to anyone, especially not a dragon with the elements of lightning and ice with a strangely shaped tail.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#74 Posted: 03:10:04 02/01/2016
OOC: I believe we were sparring "in the courtyard" which is generally outside. smilie Though correct me if I'm wrong, Sc.

Raclaw nodded, but remained focused and seemingly lost in thought.
---
#75 Posted: 03:17:57 02/01/2016
"maybe." was all Nightshade said before he stopped using his elements and continued working on his prodject.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#76 Posted: 11:14:39 02/01/2016
Kumara strayed from the sanctuary until she found a suitable training ground, preferably somewhere with lots of trees for cover. Landing swiftly, she glanced around the small space before taking a seat under a huge fig tree. She began to think about her Dark energy, how she chooses to keep her 'gift a secret from others in fear of regection. She knew Nightshade had the shadow element and the other dragons trust him, however, shadow was a variation of dark... Wasn't it? Dark energy could be seen in some subgroups of elements, such as poison or fear, but having a solid dark element meant the energy was easily able to take control... Would that mean shadow was a variation of dark cross with fear? It made sense to her, but she couldn't be sure. That's what her parents had told her anyway...
She sighed, 'maybe I should speak to Nightshade about this...' Of course, she wouldn't reveal her dark inheritance, but she would try to find out more about the element.
Everyone new she was a lightning dragon, sometimes correcting them as having the 'storm' element. That way no one would question her black scales rather than yellow like other dragons.
Shaking her head, she stood up in a proud stance. She oddly loved her dark element, even though it had brought her so much pain. She had learned to forget and move on, never looking back on what should have been. Instead she embraced the dark energy, allowing it to momentarily flow throughout her body, blocking her sub element of electricity. She took a slow breath to calm herself, opened her eyes, and sent a blast of pure darkness at a tree, causing it to be engulfed in the 'black flame' of destruction.
---
#77 Posted: 13:42:38 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Icestorm isn't missing yet. He will in the future.

"You have the Dark element." A soft spoken voice said from behind Kumara. "That is very rare."
---
SC
#78 Posted: 13:57:01 02/01/2016
Kumara flinched back in surprise and fear. She hadn't expected someone to follow her, in fact, she didn't think anyone would really care where she went or what she did.
"I... I don't..." She began, only just managing to hide her trembling.
---
#79 Posted: 14:28:11 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Be not afraid young one. It's quite alright." Icestorm said. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Icestorm, Dragon Master of the Dragon Sanctuary."
---
SC
#80 Posted: 14:40:51 02/01/2016
"Icestorm... Excuse my manners! If I had known, I wouldn't have acted so... Out of character," Kumara replied, formality returning to her voice.
"Sir... I have been training to become a Dragon Guard. But I promise, I will not use my dark! I will only proceed with electricity, nothing more."
---
#81 Posted: 14:51:04 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Relax young one there is no need to be formal." Icestorm said with a smile. "Tell me why won't you use your dark element?"
---
SC
#82 Posted: 16:06:49 02/01/2016
Kumara looked down, "I... I don't want the others to think I'm corrupted or going to hurt them. My parents... They always told me how evil dark dragons were..."
---
#83 Posted: 17:06:18 02/01/2016
Kronos simply sat into a corner, listening to the whole conversation. He has never heard of the dark element before coming from fire dragons, and his grandfather who was mastering ice, so that conversation interested him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:21:01 02/01/2016 by Felines
#84 Posted: 17:39:20 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Zera isn't there she is heading towards the dragon temple.

"Yes some are evil. But many dark dragons are good bringing many great gifts. I can tell you have a great heart in you. Your soul is uncorruptible and strong. I made this place to make dragons no matter there element or species to make them feel they belong. You belong here." Icestorm said as he put his paw on Kumara's shoulder. "Come with me you may meditate with me in the temple. You need it."
---
SC
#85 Posted: 21:22:40 02/01/2016
Nightshade continued chanting but the process was going slower then normal, his head wasn't in the game so to speak. He couldn't focuse as well as normal and it will affect his fighting abilites, he hopes it wont last long.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#86 Posted: 21:42:08 02/01/2016
K'ara smiled genuinely. She didn't remember the last time she actually felt happy.
"Thank you Icestorm."

Ooc: did Kronos follow K'ara? Just saying that she left the sanctuary so no one could see her smilie.
---
#87 Posted: 22:13:08 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Follow me." Icestorm said as he lead Kumara to the dragon temple.

Zera then opened the temple doors and lead Kronos inside. "Icestorm isn't here but I'm sure he will be soon. Feel free to meditate." Zera said.
---
SC
#88 Posted: 23:32:18 02/01/2016
Kumara obeyed happily. She was happy that Icestorm trusted her.
---
#89 Posted: 23:34:17 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon they arrived at the temple. Icestorm opened the doors and saw Zera with a new dragon. "Good day Zera. Who might this be?"
---
SC
#90 Posted: 06:44:49 03/01/2016
After a time, Raclaw returned to his room. It was one of those days that just reminded him of what he had lost-- and why he had come here.
---
#91 Posted: 16:34:33 03/01/2016
Nightshade soon severed the connection infuriated with himself, why can't I focus? he thought. collecting his prodject he headed to the temple to meditate, but little did he know, he was going to get even more upset upon arrival.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#92 Posted: 17:01:53 03/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Remember Icestorm hasn't disappeared yet.

"This is a new dragon that was looking for the sanctuary." Zera said.

"And what may be this young dragon's name?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#93 Posted: 18:22:58 03/01/2016
OOC: Might have to join. This has an amazing plot smilie
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#94 Posted: 18:28:25 03/01/2016
ooc: I know SC, that's why Nightshade might get upset when he gets to the temple.

on the way their Nightshade stored his project in his bag for safe keeping. once he entered the temple he saw Icestorm, he tried not to show it but he was upset that Icestorm wasn't their to see him become an official member of the dragon guard yet here he is making idol chit cat with Zera and a few others.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#95 Posted: 18:33:15 03/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Inuyashafan39
OOC: Might have to join. This has an amazing plot smilie

Ooc: feel free my friend!

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
ooc: I know SC, that's why Nightshade might get upset when he gets to the temple.

on the way their Nightshade stored his project in his bag for safe keeping. once he entered the temple he saw Icestorm, he tried not to show it but he was upset that Icestorm wasn't their to see him become an official member of the dragon guard yet here he is making idol chit cat with Zera and a few others.

Icestorm noticed Nightshade enter the temple. "Ah Nightshade just the dragon I was looking for. Please come and meet our new guest."
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#96 Posted: 20:12:53 03/01/2016
(Have you accepted Dante yet?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#97 Posted: 20:17:22 03/01/2016
Nightshade tried to hide his anger as he went up to the new guest and said "hello their my name is Nightshade." using his discised voice since he was only comfortable with using his real one with Icestorm and only him, if others were present he would use his discised voice. "and what might your name be?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:51:12 03/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#98 Posted: 20:29:16 03/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Oops sorry about that. Yes he is.
---
SC
#99 Posted: 00:10:55 04/01/2016
Somewhere in the sanctuary, Kronos was wandering around, looking for Zera. He has been so busy listening to the conversation between Icestorm and Kumara that he lost her. Unaware on who was in charge of that place, he believed that the only one who could oriented him about the place was the one who lead him to that place.
---
#100 Posted: 00:16:23 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Zera has brought , Kronos to the temple where Icestorm and Kumara are at
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me