Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26
Dragon Guards (a dragon RP) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#301 Posted: 01:40:16 11/01/2016
"HAH, if that were true, you wouldn't be here. A deity wouldn't be here in the first p,ace." Kronos said, believing that Sozen was just trying to pull everyone's leg, and believing that gods didn't come to the mortal' world, not even for emergencies.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#302 Posted: 02:18:59 11/01/2016
"Kronos...," Raclaw warned in a quiet tone. "What have you done with Icestorm?," he then asked Sozen.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#303 Posted: 03:23:06 11/01/2016
(Since when was Sozen evil?)

Capella stood outside the haven, looking around for a way inside; she still had no idea what was happening.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#304 Posted: 03:24:53 11/01/2016
Durza bursts put luaghing "that's rich. But last time i checked that was Orion. Your just a cheap knockoff. Oh man. Wellether way i'm glade that you've heard of me. I would be flattered if it was under differnt sercomstances. Not only that but my elements aren't my only weapons." he raised his blade up with a death grip on it, you would have to cut his arm off to get him to let go. Nightshade growled and yelled "I will not ask again. What.. Did.. You.. Do.. With.. My.. Father!?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#305 Posted: 03:58:31 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"He was taken to the center of this universe by creaturs called Xenos." Sozen said. He looked at Durza. "It's best not to rase your weapon welp. You're life line will not handle my power."
---
SC
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#306 Posted: 04:10:13 11/01/2016
"How do we know if you're telling the truth?" Kumara said.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#307 Posted: 04:20:01 11/01/2016
Now Kronos was confused, and that really infuriated him. That Sozen claimed was a god, but then Durza claimed it was another one named Orion. Somebody was lying, or perhaps they were all just a bunch of nut jobs. Either way, instead of saying something else, he remained quiet to see how things took place, hoping Raclaw didn't misunderstood that as him listening to his warning.
---
#308 Posted: 04:25:09 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Sozen's eyes then glowed purple and he showed them a vision. It was Icestorm and he was frozen in ice but there were strange creatures around him. Then suddenly the connection was gone.
---
SC
#309 Posted: 04:31:13 11/01/2016
Durza backed down and growled in fear. "he's telling the truth. I don't know how he knew but he knows how to kill me but he does. And that's no lie." Nightshade was scared and relived, he knows where his father was. Now he just needed to figure out was how to get their. With a desprate look Nightshade asks "please tell me. How do we go to were the Xenos took my father?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#310 Posted: 04:36:33 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"You must gather four sacred objects of the Space time bridge." Sozen said. "One of electricity, one of Ice, one of earth, and one of fire."
---
SC
#311 Posted: 04:50:18 11/01/2016
"Where do we find them though?"
---
#312 Posted: 04:59:31 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Fire is in a place where Fire erupts from the earth, Electricity is where it flows from clouds, Earth is where great cracks are, Ice is where unrelenting cold is." Sozen said.
---
SC
#313 Posted: 05:09:45 11/01/2016
Durza understood it all. "to simplify it we need to look in volcanos, canyons, storm clouds, and frozen plains. That narrows it down to just about everywere in the galaxy."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#314 Posted: 05:55:15 11/01/2016
"I see... That makes sense"
---
#315 Posted: 11:12:57 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Sozen noded. I would not be here if the other universes including yours weren't in danger." Sozen said. He then released his hold on Durza's elements.
---
SC
#316 Posted: 16:43:11 11/01/2016
Durza relaxed glad he wasn't an enemy. "well even if we do find these sacred objects we need to know the name of the place that we're going to and how do we fight these Xenos if they were able to kidnap Icestorm."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#317 Posted: 19:24:59 11/01/2016
"Heh, sounds like something from a book I read." Kronos said suddenly and sarcastically, unaware that the book he read years ago was more than just a story.
---
#318 Posted: 21:32:36 11/01/2016
ooc: really? if it is then what book is it? smilie

Nightshade nodded "i agree with Durza . but Durza needs to show a little respect when talking to a god. So please forgive him for his rudness Lord Sozen." said Nightshade with a bow.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#319 Posted: 22:11:57 11/01/2016
"My apologies for any of our behaviors, my Lord. We were just not sure what to expect-- and weren't sure if you were friend or foe.," Raclaw explained hoping the powerful being would be forgiving.
---
#320 Posted: 23:10:35 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Good next time read a bit more on your gods." Sozen said. "As for the place they are at they are on the origin planet called planet O."
---
SC
#321 Posted: 00:07:22 12/01/2016
Durza sighed "O-hhhh man. That is the dumbest planet name i've ever hurd of. And I've heard of a lot of dumb planet names." Nightshade glared at Durza then looked at Sozen and said "you said origin planet like it was their home. may i ask as to what happened to it. Knowing our enemies history might help us to better understand their motives, and maybe how to fight them."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#322 Posted: 02:27:50 12/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"The origin planet is home to every single life form in the universe. It's where life first started." Sozen said. "It is not the Xeno's home."
---
SC
#323 Posted: 02:50:38 12/01/2016
OOC: ShadetheDragon, let's just say it's an old book from his hometown's library smilie

"Hey now, what's this nonsense about a planet!? I'm not leaving my rock!" Kronos complained, loving adventure but hating astronaut missions. For some reason, he simply didn't like space.
---
#324 Posted: 03:36:24 12/01/2016
Durza smiled. Nightshade sighed saying "what's the matter? Tough guy afraid of space?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#325 Posted: 03:37:25 12/01/2016
"It can't be that bad," Kumara commented, "although, I'm a little sceptical of how we are gonna get there."
---
#326 Posted: 04:05:54 12/01/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Durza smiled. Nightshade sighed saying "what's the matter? Tough guy afraid of space?"

Kronos was immensely insulted by the comment. He grasped the soil furiously as if he was going to pull a weed, but instead of rebuffing Nightshade, he scoffed and raised his chest, ready to go anywhere, even the sun if necessary. If there was something sacred to him, possibly even more than life itself, was his pride, but that's what happens when you deal with bullies all your life.
---
#327 Posted: 05:13:08 12/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Its not this world's time to space travel. But these sacred objects will open a portal to this planet but be warned these objects are guarded by emence titans each made to battle and protect these objects." Sozen said.
---
SC
#328 Posted: 05:45:56 12/01/2016
"We've trained hard to protect the sanctuary and all dragons. We will not fail, Sozen," Kumara replied.
---
#329 Posted: 08:03:54 12/01/2016
Kronos was relieved that they didn't fly into space, and that they will just walk through a portal. That type of travel was more suited for changing dimensions, and that was a subject of much more interest to him. At least traveling to space was way much better than boring yourself to death in that mundane temple.
---
#330 Posted: 17:45:04 12/01/2016
Nightshade nodded "yes she is right Sozen. We will not fail." Durza nodded "you can bet on that my friend."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#331 Posted: 18:21:15 12/01/2016
Kronos looked at that pair with resentment, not liking any of them. Perhaps it was their overconfidence or their mockery earlier when he said he wanted to stay there.
---
#332 Posted: 19:37:13 12/01/2016
Durza noticed how Kronos behaved. He went up to him and said "we need to talk. I don't know what you hold against me but i hold nothing against you so what's your issue with me?" (keep in mind Nightshade was the one that insulted Kronos)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#333 Posted: 20:03:38 12/01/2016
OOC: Yeah, but Durza smiled, remember?

Kronos didn't answer. He believed that since he was a friend of Nightshade (who insulted him earlier), he was no different from him.
---
#334 Posted: 20:32:10 12/01/2016
Raclaw remained silent, not wanting to increase the tension any more. He was intrigued in the possibility of using portals though, imaging that would be quite an interesting experience.
---
#335 Posted: 23:47:38 12/01/2016
Durza sighed "look if it's because i smiled at what he said i only smiled because what he said remiended me of my best friend." he brefly used his eyes to analize Kronos, "wow. You have a lot of hidden potental as well. A lightning and ice user. A uniqe combanation. But you are poorly trained and can barely use your elements to their fullest. With some guidence you would be a fearsome fighter. Luckly for you i can help. After all i have mastered all of the elements and have had much experience in using them, if you wish for me to train you i would be happy to teach you but i should warn you though, my methods are harsh and difficult. You would have to be serious if you want me to train you. The offer is their but you don't have to take it, no one here would think of you any differenty if you declind." and with that Durza turned and walked away wanting to meditate some where quiet.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#336 Posted: 02:21:42 13/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Durza must only have two elements.

"When you mortals are ready come speak with me." Sozen said.
---
SC
#337 Posted: 02:42:37 13/01/2016
Ooc: he does but don't forget he has acess to all of the elements in his home demension so he has mastured all of them so he knows how to use them but know how to use them and can use them are two totally different things.

Nightshade nodded in understanding "we shall my lord." and went to rest, it was late and he was tired.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#338 Posted: 05:42:15 13/01/2016
Kronos couldn't figure out how Durza could guess his two elements. Something in his appearance gave him away? Either way, he believed that Durza was just simply make him a comeback when he excused his smile, but even with that, it was too tempting his offer. He didn't believe him when he said he has mastered all the elements, since his grandfather always told him that a dragons that showed signs of every element would become unstable and may even die.
---
#339 Posted: 15:31:32 13/01/2016
Durza found Nightshade's clearing. He hadn't noticed the figurine their yet so he found a comfortable spot and began to meditate.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#340 Posted: 17:54:19 13/01/2016
Capella sighed, and finally knocked on the gates.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#341 Posted: 21:03:00 13/01/2016 | Topic Creator
A Dragon Guard opened a gate. "Yes who are you and what is your business?"
---
SC
#342 Posted: 22:22:41 13/01/2016
"Are you sure this is a good idea?"Kronos asked, expecting an answer from anybody.
---
#343 Posted: 22:33:57 13/01/2016
"I don't think we have much choice. Without Icestorm-- there is no sanctuary. He's watched over this place for many years and we have to get him back.," Raclaw said indicating the importance of the mission.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:43:59 13/01/2016 by redwes
#344 Posted: 23:51:18 13/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"It's not the sanctuary I am worried about it's what the Xenos will do with the great power he has inside him." Sozen said.
---
SC
#345 Posted: 00:16:15 14/01/2016
'all the more reason to go after him Kronos. But you do have a point. The power he holds would make these Xenos dangerous foes. But we will save him. Because if we don't save him then who would?' Durza said in Kronos's mind. Durza knows that Kronos could be capable of many great things, he just needs the right teacher to help him learn how.

Nightshade tried to sleep but grew restless. Getting up from bed the went to his clearing to find Durza their when he arrived. He stood their completly cought off guard at the large dragons presence in a place that he thought only he knew about.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#346 Posted: 02:11:06 14/01/2016
Kumara began walking off. She didn't understand why they couldn't just leave right away.
---
#347 Posted: 03:04:29 14/01/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
'all the more reason to go after him Kronos. But you do have a point. The power he holds would make these Xenos dangerous foes. But we will save him. Because if we don't save him then who would?' Durza said in Kronos's mind. Durza knows that Kronos could be capable of many great things, he just needs the right teacher to help him learn how.

Kronos was startled at first, but quickly learned to assimilate listening to a voice in his mind. It was Durza no doubt, and that was a power he was jealous of. He could listen, but not speak. Back home, only the elder had that power, but Kronos knew that those type of powers were going to be expected in that temple where only the strongest will gather.
---
#348 Posted: 03:27:56 14/01/2016
'you have little guard over your mind. Listen if you speak in your mind i will hear you. By the way your not very observent if you haven't noticed that Raclaw can use telepathy as well. But that's not important. I need an answer will you accept my training or not.' said Durza. He had a feeling that he's going to need to work duoble time to save Icestorm.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#349 Posted: 03:47:41 14/01/2016
Kronos didn't believe he could do it, but spoke his mind anyway.
'Yes, yes of course. I will accept training from anybody. My lightning doesn't hit a thing, and I can only use ice when I sneeze.' Kronos said with his mind, feeling ridiculous.
---
#350 Posted: 03:53:44 14/01/2016
'i see. Well i can fix that. When you are ready i will be waiting. Oh and try not to sneeze on anyone.' Durza replied.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 7 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me