Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26
Dragon Guards (a dragon RP) [CLOSED]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#201 Posted: 02:56:30 07/01/2016
Kumara watched the others leave. She was a little upset that the assessment didn't go as planned but no matter, it meant she had time to train... In fact, she was going to use a bit of her dark energy during the next one. Not much though, since she still feared someone would be frightened, or worse, angry.
She began making her way to the spot in the forest where she was previously practicing.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#202 Posted: 03:04:15 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Zera followed Kumara to the foest and sat down behind her watching quietly.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#203 Posted: 03:09:15 07/01/2016
'Icestorm you can't ignore me that easily. My body may be sleeping but rain or shine my mind is always awake.' Durza said telepathically. Nightshade ignored his father and said nothing. He finished cleaning the figurine that he was working on and put it in his bag. he moved the bookcase back in place and jumped out the window and flew off to a clearing he used to stay in for the first six years he was in the sanctuary. it was dim out of the way and secluded, no one really went their so he was never discovered their. in fact Icestorm doesn't know about his hiding spot (well he knows it exists but he doesn't know its his hiding spot) he layed down by the small pond their and took out the figurine and began to wisper his chanting to resume the process of finishing the project.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#204 Posted: 03:14:44 07/01/2016
Too focussed on her own thoughts, Kumara didn't realise anyone was following her. She glanced around the clearing, looking at the many holes and scorches against some trees and boulders and grinned to herself.
She closed her eyes and summoned the dark energy within, however, something didn't feel right... She shook the feeling away and charged up a dark blast. But unlike her usual attacks, she felt her energy mingle with that of another... Lightning.
Shocked by the strange new energy, she fired the blast and unwillingly merged the two together, forming a dark ball of... Lightning?
She Stood there for a moment, utter shock on her face before she sat down in thought.
---
#205 Posted: 03:17:22 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Shade picked up Durza and brong him to a vacant room.

"Son if you are in there know I love you very much." Icestorm then walked away and went to his room to meditate.
---
SC
#206 Posted: 03:28:16 07/01/2016
Shade had a hard time moving Durza because he was both very large and very heavy. Durza tried to speak with Icestorm again with his mind 'Icestorm quit ignoring me. I know you can hear me. I mean my voice is in your head in a quite litteral sense after all. look I can't talk face to face right now but I need to know a few thing about this place and about you. I'm in a strange world and for me I'm actually scared but not for my own well being mind you. I know I made a mistake and a bad first impression but I have nothing to gain from being your enemy. please at least talk to me Icestorm.'
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#207 Posted: 03:44:38 07/01/2016
Kronos remained inside the temple, completely oblivious to what was happening outside. Not that there was much to hear, since many of those conversations were taking place through telepathy. Only his mother had that ability, but he never showed any signs of having it himself, which probably meant that he never inherited, or was too young to learn it.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#208 Posted: 03:47:08 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"You are at a sacred sanctuary called the Dragon Sanctuary. This is a place of peace and training." Icestorm said. "I am the Dragon Master."
---
SC
#209 Posted: 03:55:35 07/01/2016
'well it's a pleasure to meet you Dragon Master. So tell me, since I want to help however I can, what did you do to make that son of yours so angry? I mean I know it's none of my buissness and i'm still new to being a dad but I think I can help you out. after all I need my new student to have a clear mind once we begin his training.' said Durza relieved to be having an actual conversation with him now.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#210 Posted: 04:05:48 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Student? I will not allow you to go anywhere near my son after you attacked him!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#211 Posted: 04:30:55 07/01/2016
Kumara remained sitting, staring at the destroyed tree in front of her, "I have to tell Icestorm!" She exclaimed before hastily turning around and running into Zera.
"Ah! Zera!" She exclaimed not knowing what to say.
---
#212 Posted: 10:58:26 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"You discovered the lightning element within you." Zera said with a smile.
---
SC
#213 Posted: 11:53:11 07/01/2016
"Well, actually... I had already mastered lightning," she tried to explain, "but... I had no idea I could combine two elements together..."
"I want to learn more. I keep discovering new things and can't understand it."
---
#214 Posted: 12:42:53 07/01/2016
'look I gave your son the option and he took it. he seemed very eger to say yes. ether way it's his choice. but i'm suprized he didn't tell you though' replied Durza.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:31:40 07/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#215 Posted: 13:11:59 07/01/2016
"Well, we missed it." Skyward growled.

"I do not know about you, but I would rather not die in a battle with an unkillable dragon," Dante admitted.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#216 Posted: 16:37:07 07/01/2016
even though Nightshade's focus improved he was still struggling with his project. he severed the connection and left the figurine their. he left the clearing hidden in shadow and started heading to the sanctuary. when he got their he found Skyward. He heard Dante's comment and said with a discised voice "he isn't unkillable. he just has great power. everyone has a weakness, his just is resting next to his heart."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#217 Posted: 20:59:21 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"I may teach you to better control your element." Zera said.

"Just get out of my head. I must meditate and think on this matter." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#218 Posted: 21:41:39 07/01/2016
'fine but just remember that this isn't your choice. It's Nightshade's. he's like my best friend Blaze, if someone he cares about isn't their for him he wont really try. he wasn't guarding his mind and i saw that he gave up on passing a test to join your, what was it called again? oh yea the Dragon Guard. he threw in the towel because you weren't their. he flunked it on purpouse all because his own father wasn't their. don't push him away, if you do you'll lose him and I know all to well what its like to lose family.' Durza's voice cracked at the end of that last sentence. he severed the connection. he established a connection with Raclaw wanting to have someone to talk to. 'hello? testing testing. is anyone their?'
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:45:17 07/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#219 Posted: 21:52:48 07/01/2016
Raclaw was in his room-- and welcomed a good conversation. 'Oh.. it's you again. Can't sleep?,' he said confirming that the connection was good.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:53:04 07/01/2016 by redwes
#220 Posted: 21:56:29 07/01/2016
'not exactly. i'm nocternal so my body sleeps during the day but my mind is wide awake. I have a few questions for you.' Durza replied.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#221 Posted: 22:01:28 07/01/2016
'Sounds useful... ask away.,' he telepathically replied. He was happy to answer any questions the new guest had-- and perhaps ask some of his own.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:45 07/01/2016 by redwes
#222 Posted: 22:03:26 07/01/2016
'ok well first off i didn't quite catch your name so what's your name?' Durza asked.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#223 Posted: 22:08:20 07/01/2016
'My name is Raclaw.,' he telepathically replied. It was only fair that he answered, having already given himself the initial advantage.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:09:08 07/01/2016 by redwes
#224 Posted: 22:09:56 07/01/2016
'well nice to meet you Raclaw. now tell me, what do you know about Nightshade?' Durza asked.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#225 Posted: 22:20:24 07/01/2016
'Less than you would think, actually. I know that he was born outside of the sanctuary and that Icestorm took him in as a son. But beyond that...,' Raclaw paused. He realised he didn't really know much about Nightshade. 'Beyond that, not much is known about him and he tends to keep to himself.,' he then concluded.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:21:31 07/01/2016 by redwes
#226 Posted: 23:38:17 07/01/2016
'hmmm, I see. well that just leave me with the question of what do you know about Icestorm?' Durza asks.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#227 Posted: 00:30:46 08/01/2016
'Icestorm is the Dragon Master and likely founder of this sanctuary. He is very old, very wise, and well known for his great deeds within this land. Or so I hear anyway...,' Raclaw hesitated again. He didn't come to the land until much later in his life-- and didn't really know all the stories and legends that the others did. 'Truth be told... I'm not from this land and couldn't tell you as much as the others. But I can tell that Icestorm is a good teacher and that he has a good heart.," he finally said. That was partly why he chose to come to the sanctuary-- both to get better and to know more about his own kind-- and his own history.
---
#228 Posted: 00:40:00 08/01/2016
'I see. now tell me about you. What's your story?' Durza asked.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#229 Posted: 00:52:33 08/01/2016
"Really?" She asked Zera, "I would be honoured!"
---
#230 Posted: 01:06:36 08/01/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
'I see. now tell me about you. What's your story?' Durza asked.

'I will, but only if you promise to tell me yours afterwards.,' Raclaw replied seemingly very hesitant to tell. It wasn't that he was ashamed of his past, but rather he was afraid how others would view him as a result. While most dragons were raised by their kind and in their own land-- he was raised by what some would consider outsiders and in a foreign land. He didn't want to forget his past, but at the same time didn't want to be treated differently. It wasn't often that a dragon was raised by humans-- and proud of it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:06:57 08/01/2016 by redwes
#231 Posted: 01:49:23 08/01/2016
their was a brief pause then 'fair enough but I should warn you that my past isn't too pretty and I'll only tell you my past starting from when I arrived at Dragon realms when I was 17. ok?'
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#232 Posted: 01:58:30 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile Icestorm was meditateing deep in thought. He soon fell asleep.
---
SC
#233 Posted: 02:06:54 08/01/2016
Nightshade was still in shadow so he left the two he spoke to and went to check on his father. He saw that he fell asleep while meditating again. he walked in quietly and quietly went up to him and nudged him slightly saying softly but loudly enough for Icestorm to hear "Dad?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#234 Posted: 02:13:05 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Icestorm slowly opened his eye. He lifted his head up slightly. "Yes my son what is it?"
---
SC
#235 Posted: 02:19:05 08/01/2016
Nightshade smiled "just checking on yea. you feel asleep while meditating again."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#236 Posted: 02:26:38 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"I needed to rest. Are you ok?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#237 Posted: 02:29:48 08/01/2016
Nigshade nodded "yea I'm fine. my head still hurts but it could have been worse. I'm still angry with you yea know."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#238 Posted: 02:36:27 08/01/2016
their was a brief pause then 'fair enough but I should warn you that my past isn't too pretty and I'll only tell you my past starting from when I arrived at Dragon realms when I was 17. ok?'

'Alright, but you should also know that you may not like mine either. It contains a topic that may be very sensitive to some.,' Raclaw warned before continuing. Not many in the sanctuary knew the full story ether. He had told the elders and select others, but many only knew that he had lost someone and that he had felt responsible for that lost.

'To begin my story-- I never had any true parents nor was I raised in these lands. You see... I was abandoned shortly after birth-- for reasons I will never know. I was taken in and raised by what you would consider an adoptive family-- of sorts. They were humans.,' he explained not sure how he would take it. 'They raised me and they became my family. I stuck with them with many years. We had a family farm and they had a dog that I played with time-to-time. Those were good times., ' he said reminiscing about the past. 'When I approached my mid-teens, I made a hard decision and decided to leave them. I wanted to stay with the family, but at the same time wanted to explore beyond the farm. So they... let me go and I kept the collar I have to remember them by. I was what some would call a pet-- not exactly something you advertise. I mean... we're dragons. We are to supposed to have done noble deeds and faced many dangers-- and all I can say is that I was a pet and that I was owned by humans. You know what I mean?,' he asked before continuing with the story.
---
#239 Posted: 02:42:44 08/01/2016
'I get what you mean but you should know that I was born and raised as a human. so really while I admite that being a pet is a new one it isn't that surprising to me. I mean one of my former arch enemies was created by a mad scientist who wanted to create life and succeded, but in doing so he was killed by his own creation. oh look at me rambling on again i'm so sorry please do continue.' replied Durza.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#240 Posted: 02:57:34 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: shadowstarcat
"Really?" She asked Zera, "I would be honoured!"

Zera noded. "But it's late and you should get some rest."

"I am very sorry my son. I got caught up in a late meeting in the city." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#241 Posted: 02:58:38 08/01/2016
"I guess... But I truely am grateful!" She said with a smile.
---
#242 Posted: 03:06:26 08/01/2016
Nightshade sighed "ok I forgive you. just don't forget tomorrow."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:21:21 08/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#243 Posted: 03:09:17 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"I won't. Now go back to bed Nightshade." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#244 Posted: 03:10:20 08/01/2016
'I get what you mean but you should know that I was born and raised as a human. so really while I admite that being a pet is a new one it isn't that surprising to me. I mean one of my former arch enemies was created by a mad scientist who wanted to create life and succeeded, but in doing so he was killed by his own creation. oh look at me rambling on again i'm so sorry please do continue.' replied Durza.

'You... human? Oh nevermind... we'll get to it. Sorry..,' he exclaimed curious on how a human would end up becoming a dragon. In any case, he continued his story.

'Now.. where were we? Oh right... my mid-teens. After I had left, I began to explore and soon came across more of my own kind. I followed them and eventually found myself in the dragon realms. I began to explore my abilities and discovered what a dragon could be. Sadly, I never did find out about my parents-- rather they were alive or dead or why they had abandoned me. But in anycase, I never stayed long. I kept coming back to that farm and to my family-- or owners or whatever you want to call them. I felt I had owed them for what they had done for me. I felt that I had owed them my protection, but they encouraged otherwise and wanted me to have my own life. They explained that they were in safe community and that nothing would ever happen to them.,' he further explained expressing his bond and affection towards his human family. 'I spent more and more time away from them-- weeks even months. I tried to resist the temptation and I focused on finding out more about my true parents. One day-- I came about after a long absence only to find death. They had been killed and I wasn't there to stop them. Werewolves-- you see. In my travels-- I had heard about this Sanctuary and the Dragon Guard. I knew I had to do something. I buried them myself and I vowed to forever remember them. I sought out the Dragon Guard and it was Shade that found me. He led me to the Dragon Sanctuary and... I've been here since. And now you know.,' he concluded saddened by the retelling.
---
#245 Posted: 03:23:45 08/01/2016
"ok dad." said Nightshade. smiling he left his father glade. he went to his room and went to sleep.

'I see. well my turn. ah yes lets start with the beginning. I was born and raised a human, I al felt like I was wearing some one else's skin. Then one day when I was seventeen I was out for a walk by myself. then everything changed, a portal opened before my very yes. I emptied my pockets and with only the cloths on my back I went in never looking back. next thing I knew I was in Avalar valley with a new body new untapped power that before hand I was only able to dream of having and a sword known as a zonpacto. It's name is Kyudai KaRyu, meaning Mighty Fire Dragon. I was confused scared and alone. I don't know how I managed it but I got myself stuck in a tree. next thing I knew four dragons show up. Ruby my mate, Glacia her twin sister, Terrance their younger brother, and my best friend Blaze. and that is only the beginning of year one for my new life. so any questions?' asked Durza not wanting to confuse his new friend.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:11:37 08/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#246 Posted: 03:31:39 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon Icestorm fell asleep and soon a mysterious fog envelopep inside his room. Ice formed on the inside of his room and in a flash of light Icestorm was gone and just as quickly the fog showed up it vanished.
---
SC
#247 Posted: 03:47:31 08/01/2016
Kumara flew back to the sanctuary and went to her room. She was really happy that they accepted her dark element, well... Icestorm and Zera anyway. But she was more curious about combining elements and decided to go to the library for more information.
---
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#248 Posted: 16:34:26 08/01/2016
At a corner of the temple, Kronos was fast asleep. He was bored with everything, so he chose his little spot at the temple, unaware of the interesting development of the dragons there.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#249 Posted: 20:15:23 08/01/2016
'I see. well my turn. ah yes lets start with the beginning. I was born and raised a human, I al felt like I was wearing some one else's skin. Then one day when I was seventeen I was out for a walk by myself. then everything changed, a portal opened before my very yes. I emptied my pockets and with only the cloths on my back I went in never looking back. next thing I knew I was in Avalar valley with a new body new untapped power that before hand I was only able to dream of having and a sword known as a zonpacto. It's name is Kyudai KaRyu, meaning Mighty Fire Dragon. I was confused scared and alone. I don't know how I managed it but I got myself stuck in a tree. next thing I knew four dragons show up. Ruby my mate, Glacia her twin sister, Terrance their younger brother, and my best friend Blaze. and that is only the beginning of year one for my new life. so any questions?' asked Durza not wanting to confuse his new friend.

'I have to admit-- this is the first I've heard of a human going dragon, but this is a realm of magic. Since being here, I've learned that anything is possible... well almost anyway. Continue.,' he said. He was intrigued by the possibility of a whole another realm.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:35 08/01/2016 by redwes
#250 Posted: 22:01:49 08/01/2016
'ok. well after my first encounter with my new family we had many adventures together. every time the forces of evil stood against us they all fell. it was only a matter of time until we reached the planets capital. the city of New Warfang. where i met my blood parents Spyro and Cynder and the oldest dragon that ever existed Malefor. An evil called 'The Maker' rose and the military was spread to thin for anyone to attack him directly that is exept for me and my new family. during one of the battles though I suffered a fatle blow. My sword showed me a way i could survive so by using the ansestrial crystals, my blood and the blood of Spyro and Cynder i achived lived anew with a stone in my chest acting as my life line and a new power. to change form. from my human form to my dragon form which you saw when i arrived. my new body absorbed their blood and their dna murged with mine, as a result my true power was awakened. I was able to use all of the elements at will. but it came with a price, i didn't know it but i was also part demon. my demonic instincts developed a mind of their own thus creating my alter ego Corruptor. he took hold and attempted to destroy everything. we were able to get him under control before he coused to much damage. with my new power and new blood parents combind power corseing through my vains i destroyed the maker. when i turned 18 i married Ruby and lived happly for two more years, but it didn't last. Ruby was pregnant and my birth Mother arrived to find me, apperintly in my birth realm i was only missing for a few months when three years went by. and a new threat made itself known. The artifical lifeform Frenkenrus my greatest enemy yet. in the final battle with him he- he murdered my mother. she died in my arms. out of my rage and gref i achived my ultamite form and destroyed him. but in doing so i used up all of my power even my reserve energy. i always needed to keep 20% of my power in reserve to keep Corruptor under control. but with nothing left he took hold. He murdered my pregnent mate and unborn child, my mates sister and brother and my best friend. the worst part it was that i was forced to watch with my own two eyes as with my body he murdered my family. after that i went from demension to demension for 60 years trying to find peace and die. then one day i arrived at a demension were my dead family practaclly came back from the grave. my mate was seald in a magic crystal when we found her. after freeing her se hadn't aged a day, she was even still pregnant. after when the rest of the family was found, and Frenkenrus reformed and fought with us we saved that demension. Frenkenrus stayed their to go back in time with Lucien grey his foster fathers time and live life their. Ruby, the child, Glacia and Blaze went back to our home demension. their waiting on me to show up but I want to get stronger so that way i could protect my family incase of any new threts were to arise, i stumbled upon this demension and that takes use up to date. so any questions?'
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 5 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me