Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Which Game do You Want a Remake?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Which Game do You Want a Remake? [CLOSED]
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#51 Posted: 06:24:19 08/12/2015
Quote: CelesteInk
@TacoMakerSkys I don't think they're related. The Maverick Hunter, which I don't even think "Megaman" was in the title, was the FPS reboot that got canceled. I loved that title too. D:
I really did love that PSP remake of Megaman X, being Maverick Hunter X. Adored playing as Vile. I want to see stuff like that more often. Give us more Vile!

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that FPS title. I thought you were speaking about the remakes xD
---
words. letters. filler.
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#52 Posted: 08:40:04 08/12/2015
@TacoMakerSkys If you go on youtube and search for it, I am pretty sure the video showcasing the prototype of the FPS is still there. Keep in mind, it's just the prototype, like early Alpha stage of what the game was going to be. Honestly, I think if that's just a prototype, that game would have been amazing. I'd like to see a petition trying to get The Maverick Hunter back in production. I trust the devs who made Metroid Prime.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#53 Posted: 22:12:20 09/12/2015
Quote: Bryman04
Quote: weebbby
Wow, this just really- well.
@weeby, Super Mario Sunshine & 64 - that would be nice
Banjo- Kazooie & Tooie- don't let Microsoft lay their cancer hands on them gems there.

and for me? Well I'd like to see Epic Mickey get a remake, just to polish it up some, like the camera.

I don't think they'd really ruin it on a remake.
Plus I never said they should do the remake. Just that I want one.

I can't argue with that. I agree it would be nice to have a remake, with those levels that went missing added, something like that Fungi Forest. I'm sorry if I came off as rude.

Yeah Fungi Forest was awesome in DK64, think how great it would've been if it actually was fully added into Banjo like it was supposed to be.
You didn't come off as rude at all to me, sorry if I made you think you did.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#54 Posted: 23:26:10 09/12/2015
No probs. I just didn't want to come off as offensive, as I didn't clarify.

My only problem with a remake, is if they use the Nuts & Bolts design, and try to make the game have realistic graphics.
I'd like it if it had a more polished, more updated, but still rather charming and cartoony graphics and design. By that, I mean, just look at Yooka-Laylee.
I'd want them to re-orchestrate the music, I always think orchestrated music is charming. But that doesn't mean that when it isn't it won't be, as long as it's catchy it's good with me.
And the unused levels. If I remember correctly, the unused levels were: Mount Fire Eyes, Giants Lair, Fungus Forest, Hammerhead Beach, and Prickly Pear Island. But that would mean reworking Gruntilda's Lair.
And using crossfading music, and I think they removed crossfading music in Conker: Live & Reloaded. Banjo-Kazooie lives off of crossfading music.

These are just my opinions, I'm not trying to force them upon you.
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#55 Posted: 00:06:47 10/12/2015
I'm not a big fan of remakes, seeing as how I usually never find them as great as the originals *cough*Conker: Live & Reloaded*cough*.

But I'd actually like to see a remake of the first Rayman, but in Origins/Legends art style and gameplay. Just a random idea I had.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#56 Posted: 02:48:04 10/12/2015
Quote: RaymanTwilight
I'm not a big fan of remakes, seeing as how I usually never find them as great as the originals *cough* Conker: Live & Reloaded *cough*

But I'd actually like to see a remake of the first Rayman, but in Origins/Legends art style and gameplay. Just a random idea I had.

Man, I couldn't agree more. Oh, By the way, I've been playing Rayman Origins recently. Like an hour ago recently. I came up here to check my posts. That's a good idea. I was at a friend's several years ago, and we played the first Rayman, and it's been fresh in my mind ever since. It's such a charming game. That's a really great idea for a remake.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#57 Posted: 13:27:53 10/12/2015
No probs. I just didn't want to come off as offensive, as I didn't clarify.

My only problem with a remake, is if they use the Nuts & Bolts design, and try to make the game have realistic graphics.
I'd like it if it had a more polished, more updated, but still rather charming and cartoony graphics and design. By that, I mean, just look at Yooka-Laylee.
I'd want them to re-orchestrate the music, I always think orchestrated music is charming. But that doesn't mean that when it isn't it won't be, as long as it's catchy it's good with me.
And the unused levels. If I remember correctly, the unused levels were: Mount Fire Eyes, Giants Lair, Fungus Forest, Hammerhead Beach, and Prickly Pear Island. But that would mean reworking Gruntilda's Lair.
And using crossfading music, and I think they removed crossfading music in Conker: Live & Reloaded. Banjo-Kazooie lives off of crossfading music.

These are just my opinions, I'm not trying to force them upon you.

I completely agree. Except, wasn't Giant's Lair just the original hub world, so wouldn't it be impossible to have that?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me