First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wave 4 & 4.5 [OFFICIAL TOPIC]
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 5639
#201 Posted: 17:49:19 04/02/2016
HAIL SATAN!
So that satanic thing will be available before his normal version...
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#202 Posted: 17:56:26 04/02/2016
If you take a closer look at Eggcited Thrillipede's Rift Enigne pedestal, you'll notice that it's not festively-colored much like Frightul Fiesta's and Missile-Tow Dive-Clops'. Ah, well. Also, can't wait to own the Land Trophy. No wonder the Land Racing Action Pack will be coming last.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2678
#203 Posted: 21:15:07 04/02/2016
I love the way eggcitted thrillipede looks in game. That dark look, cool.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
skylandsfan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3973
#204 Posted: 22:38:42 04/02/2016
Clong83 on twitter found these at his Walmart
[User Posted Image]
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#205 Posted: 23:04:12 04/02/2016
Quote: skylandsfan
Clong83 on twitter found these at his Walmart
[User Posted Image]



THEY ARE GOING WORLDWIDE


in other news, amazon.it has placeholders for the power blues. each figure/vehicle has a single pack- no images yet.

http://www.amazon.it/Skylander...ords=skylanders
http://www.amazon.it/Skylander...ords=skylanders
http://www.amazon.it/Skylander...ords=skylanders
http://www.amazon.it/Skylander...ords=skylanders
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:05:15 04/02/2016 by ZapNorris
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4753
#206 Posted: 00:12:52 05/02/2016
Good Eon, Eggcited Thrillipede is SO WRONG on so many levels...
I appreciate they tried something truly creative but you can't stick a bunny look on a cocky humanoid four-armed bug (which already is kinda creepy) and expect it to look cute.

Those souless eyes...

On brighter news, I love the pearlized-like effect, will probably look perfect on his regular version.
Which of course comes out after this one.

Somebody fires the marketing guy, please; it's funny because they just changed him/her. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5500
#207 Posted: 01:13:10 05/02/2016
Quote: Drek95
Good Eon, Eggcited Thrillipede is SO WRONG on so many levels...
I appreciate they tried something truly creative but you can't stick a bunny look on a cocky humanoid four-armed bug (which already is kinda creepy) and expect it to look cute.

Those souless eyes...

On brighter news, I love the pearlized-like effect, will probably look perfect on his regular version.
Which of course comes out after this one.

Somebody fires the marketing guy, please; it's funny because they just changed him/her. smilie


Bugs Bunny
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Starlight_Shine Blue Sparx Gems: 877
#208 Posted: 01:40:52 05/02/2016
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Oh lawdy, MY EYES! I wasn't going to judge him until I saw some gameplay but, my gosh! And that toy... Eeeug...
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#209 Posted: 02:21:14 05/02/2016
Why does an insect have hooves?
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#210 Posted: 02:40:37 05/02/2016
Yeah that dose look a bit odd Hexin, cause in the artwork there not hooves...and a also i agree his eyes being black like that dose look a bit dark...and not in a good way. Also why is his grenades so pale...by the artwork....and the figure, the paint job on them is much brighter...and his goggles arn't gold...there white. We all can hope this isn't a true in-game shot of him.
[User Posted Image]
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Avatar made by...ME smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:17 05/02/2016 by Phoenix_Lord
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#211 Posted: 03:03:11 05/02/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: skylandsfan
Clong83 on twitter found these at his Walmart
[User Posted Image]



THEY ARE GOING WORLDWIDE


in other news, amazon.it has placeholders for the power blues. each figure/vehicle has a single pack- no images yet.

http://www.amazon.it/Skylander...ords=skylanders
http://www.amazon.it/Skylander...ords=skylanders
http://www.amazon.it/Skylander...ords=skylanders
http://www.amazon.it/Skylander...ords=skylanders



Witch state? If it's in OH then I'm going tomorrow afternoon
skylandsfan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3973
#212 Posted: 03:14:03 05/02/2016
Quote: Phoenix_Lord
Yeah that dose look a bit odd Hexin, cause in the artwork there not hooves...and a also i agree his eyes being black like that dose look a bit dark...and not in a good way. Also why is his grenades so pale...by the artwork....and the figure, the paint job on them is much brighter...and his goggles arn't gold...there white. We all can hope this isn't a true in-game shot of him.
[User Posted Image]

Sadly it is. The other photo that was posted (it was deleted) showed him with white goggles. Let's hope his attacks/gameplay make up for his looks
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
sirxtommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1814
#213 Posted: 04:59:54 05/02/2016
they need Change eye color to less satanic Because i believe mostly christian will outrage due Religion
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5500
#214 Posted: 05:17:58 05/02/2016
Quote: sirxtommy
they need Change eye color to less satanic Because i believe mostly christian will outrage due Religion


Umm... What?

The unintelligible statement you just made caused me to believe you were somewhere in the single-digits of age. But I just checked out your profile and it appears you're 22.

And it's a kids' game, it's obviously not satanic. We're just saying this because it's ugly and gross.

Are you actually 22?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3493
#215 Posted: 08:46:40 05/02/2016
The whole "satanic" thing is an obvious joke because the Easter Thrillipede looks ugly and his eyes usually aren't black. Just because something's eyes are colored like that in an effort to look "cute" doesn't mean it's evil.
---
B O N D R E W D D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G
xboxfanuk Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#216 Posted: 09:25:13 05/02/2016
So having followed Disney Infinity pretty closely for a couple of years now I always appreciated how transparent and simple they kept things. I know for example from E3 pretty much everything coming and how the game would work and all. We knew before launch all about what Playsets would be released all the way through spring. And we knew what characters were coming for the most part, or could guess.

The thing that is confusing me about Skylanders is how haphazard the post launch releases are. So you got basically three expansion packs (Racing Action Pacts) that are released in waves. You got 20 characters and 20 vehicles as well. Seems simple enough, right? Well then you have these 5-gazillion variations on each, and all sorts of different packs and all sorts of holiday themes and power blue themes, etc. It's enough to confuse even the hardcore.

What I wish Activision would do is lay out the roadmap through the roughly 7-8 months from launch they plan on supporting their current title so that everyone would know what's coming and could buy the right stuff. Now many here believe the various starters were meant to money grab. But I actually think Activision is smarter then that even. I think they know the hardcore collectors WILL chase after these and buy as much as they can, while most casual players or mom's/dad's won't know to bother. So when the casual consumer is shopping in Target or Wallmart for their kids birthday party they can single pack, or even have variations to get them to pick them up. The problem is that the hardcore collector hasn't been trained to see this pattern yet. And also Activision probably intended to keep the starter bonuses and exclusive to those starters and changed their minds.

Actually I don't care too much about the whole chase and alt-deco versions. My main concern is how after Christmas the rest of the core/standard lineup seems to just arrive one day with no information from Activision and very little fanfare. And if they DO manage to come they are so short on stock that often times they are scooped up by ebay sellers and become impossible to buy at retail price. This was a huge issue with Trap Team and seems to be likely for at least some of the collection with Superchargers.

At this point I own both Air and Sea racing packs. I just want the Land racing pack and then I am done with buying for superchargers (except I may get Spitfire/Hot Streak since I own Digitial Owners Pack). But it's so fuzzy as to when they are coming, and whatever else weird they are going to do with this game.

Just make it clear Acti and you MIGHT actually get a longer/better sales tail for this game.
---
Friend me on Xbox One - GT: Xboxfanuk

Would love to co-op Superchargers.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2678
#217 Posted: 11:51:36 05/02/2016
Well I love the dark look of thrillipede, I guess they add those totally dark eyes in order to imitate rabbit's ones (just speculating). As for the hooves, yeah, they are weird, but if you take a closer look (especially on the right foot) it could be two big toes, right?

I'm also curious about his wings are gonna look.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#218 Posted: 12:49:22 05/02/2016
Its odd they designed the toy and artwork with flip-flop grenade colors, but in-game they're all the same.
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#219 Posted: 13:37:53 05/02/2016
Two thoughts:

1. Easter Thrillipede is awful. Yikes.

2. @XBoxfanUK: We hear you. Pretty much everyone here wishes that Activision would provide more transparency about future releases. For better or worse, I doubt it will happen, because it's fairly well established that Activision makes agreements with specific retailers in specific markets to allow that retailer early access to stock of new figures and/or "timed (temporary) exclusive" access to new stuff. However! You are in luck (at least somewhat) because paying attention to these forums will keep you pretty well informed about upcoming releases. There was a time (roughly 3-4 years ago) when these forums contained an unfortunate mixture of good information and bogus information. Fortunately, that is no longer the case, and thanks to a wiser community and improved moderation, you can depend on the information here. There are several other reputable sites/blogs for reliable information out there, too. These are just two that I find to be dependable (I'm sure there are others out there):

http://skylanderscharacterlist.com/category/news/

http://www.skylandersinquirer.com/
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3493
#220 Posted: 15:12:15 05/02/2016
Quote: BahamutBreaker
Two thoughts:

1. Easter Thrillipede is awful. Yikes.

2. @XBoxfanUK: We hear you. Pretty much everyone here wishes that Activision would provide more transparency about future releases. For better or worse, I doubt it will happen, because it's fairly well established that Activision makes agreements with specific retailers in specific markets to allow that retailer early access to stock of new figures and/or "timed (temporary) exclusive" access to new stuff. However! You are in luck (at least somewhat) because paying attention to these forums will keep you pretty well informed about upcoming releases. There was a time (roughly 3-4 years ago) when these forums contained an unfortunate mixture of good information and bogus information. Fortunately, that is no longer the case, and thanks to a wiser community and improved moderation, you can depend on the information here. There are several other reputable sites/blogs for reliable information out there, too. These are just two that I find to be dependable (I'm sure there are others out there):

http://skylanderscharacterlist.com/category/news/

http://www.skylandersinquirer.com/


I think they should at least have a rough schedule released so we know when figures will start popping up at TRU; just provide a list of the waves that have vague release dates like October, Holiday season, spring, etc. Even better, they could have an announcement with Toys R Us themselves (if I'm correct they appeared and announced they'd continue selling stuff early upon Trap Team's announcement) that provide release dates for the main figures, and they could still have variants released spontaneously in between so we don't expect them (though they'll likely be leaked beforehand as usual, but still). That will keep us looking like it is right now, but also provide more clarity in future waves.
---
B O N D R E W D D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#221 Posted: 15:48:46 05/02/2016
I agree with that, TrapShadowFan!

I think the three most important things that should be communicated are:

1. If a character is only going to ever appear in Wave 1 of a series, we should be told about that. (Giants Bash, Wildfire, and Krypt King were victims of this problem, I think? I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong)

2. If a character will only ever appear in the final wave (typically Wave 5?) of a series, we should be told about that. (Scratch, Fling Kong, Flip Wreck. There could be other examples; I can not recall)

3. If a certain pack configuration will never be available at retail, we should be told about that (Triple Pack containing Giants Bash, Triple Pack containing Scratch).
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4041
#222 Posted: 16:46:50 05/02/2016
Quote: BahamutBreaker
1. If a character is only going to ever appear in Wave 1 of a series, we should be told about that. (Giants Bash, Wildfire, and Krypt King were victims of this problem, I think? I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong)


Lego Dimensions does that, it is right on the Starter Pack box! Such a shame Skylanders has never gotten this whole thing right in five years.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3493
#223 Posted: 18:12:54 05/02/2016
I STILL don't understand why they seem to want to be all mysterious and secretive about it. It's only harming them now.
---
B O N D R E W D D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4753
#224 Posted: 19:03:09 05/02/2016
Don't know.

That attitude is fine for surprises (Light and Dark, Skymiibos or even some special variant) NOT for their whole collection.

Maybe they think it's funnier if customers guess when toys will come out and goe at stores randomly but I can guarantee I would enjoy hunting even more if I had very clear and reliable release dates.
I still would need the luck to find what ai want, but at least I would have some actual informations.

I sincerely hope Activision will listen to our criticism because they would be the first to get benefit from those changes.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:49 05/02/2016 by Drek95
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#225 Posted: 19:52:28 05/02/2016
Does anyone have the item/sku# for the Wave 4 characters and vehicles? Went to my local TRU yesterday, and they have nothing but old stock completely filling the Skylanders section.

There should be numbers on your receipts next to Tomb Buggy, Roller Brawl, Soda Skimmer, etc (looking for those in particular).

I asked the clerk if there was anything in the back that has not been put out, but got the typical "we only have what is on the shelves".
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4041
#226 Posted: 20:37:23 05/02/2016
Quote: Dahvoo
Does anyone have the item/sku# for the Wave 4 characters and vehicles? Went to my local TRU yesterday, and they have nothing but old stock completely filling the Skylanders section.

There should be numbers on your receipts next to Tomb Buggy, Roller Brawl, Soda Skimmer, etc (looking for those in particular).

I asked the clerk if there was anything in the back that has not been put out, but got the typical "we only have what is on the shelves".


If the shelves are full, they might have put them away into overstock. Or they might have been sold out. Look for Astroblast and Sun Runner, if you see those then they have been put out (those seem to be the ones that are well represented, but aren't selling due to the swarm of Legendary packs). The problem is stores didn't get many, usually just one case of the figures, two of the vehicles. I'd expect another larger stock of them (not much larger) again before Wave 5 starts to come in.

Or you can start checking Walmart, they have started getting the dual packs. Best Buy and Target will also probably start getting in some Wave 4 soon.
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#227 Posted: 20:53:07 05/02/2016
No wave 4 items were out at my store.

Before the holidays, the central part of the store (first thing you pass as you walk in) had it's own section of Skylanders in addition to the one aisle in electronics. Now there is only the one aisle in electronics, and every peg was full to the max with wave 1-3. There would be no place to put out more inventory.

This happened with wave 3 vehicles after Thanksgiving. I went one day and didn't see them so I asked the clerk if there was anything they hadn't put out yet and she said they "only have what is on the shelf". The next day someone had posted the assortment/item number that TRU uses, so I went back to the store and asked the same clerk to look up the number. She did, and magically came back with the boxes which she has been so sure they didn't have.

So, anyone have their receipt who can post the the numbers?
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#228 Posted: 21:18:22 05/02/2016
I picked up Tomb Buggy 047875875623 and Sun Runner 047875875609. Those are the only numbers on the receipt, and they match the UPC codes on the boxes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:59 05/02/2016 by 4inCreation
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#229 Posted: 22:08:44 05/02/2016
wave 3 pop fizz combo pack has a placeholder on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Skylande...ords=skylanders


eggcited thrillipede + spring ahead DB show as "in stock but may need 1-2 days to process"

http://www.amazon.com/Skylande...ords=skylanders
http://www.amazon.com/Skylande...ords=skylanders
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#230 Posted: 01:33:13 06/02/2016
I think it's funny that store clerks still try the "everything we have is out on the shelves" bullcrap.
I mean, every once in a while, that *might* actually be a truthful statement. But c'mon, man ... everyone knows you're full of crap most of the time when you say that, Mr./Ms. Store Clerk.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4201
#231 Posted: 01:35:32 06/02/2016
Quote: BahamutBreaker
I think it's funny that store clerks still try the "everything we have is out on the shelves" bullcrap.
I mean, every once in a while, that *might* actually be a truthful statement. But c'mon, man ... everyone knows you're full of crap most of the time when you say that, Mr./Ms. Store Clerk.


Agree
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#232 Posted: 01:37:15 06/02/2016
Quote: Dahvoo
Does anyone have the item/sku# for the Wave 4 characters and vehicles? Went to my local TRU yesterday, and they have nothing but old stock completely filling the Skylanders section.

There should be numbers on your receipts next to Tomb Buggy, Roller Brawl, Soda Skimmer, etc (looking for those in particular).

I asked the clerk if there was anything in the back that has not been put out, but got the typical "we only have what is on the shelves".


The number on my TRU receipt for Roller Brawl is 047875875401. I can not say for sure, but I think this is a generic code for any SuperCharger, because the line item on the receipt reads "Sky Spr Chrg Superchargers".
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#233 Posted: 01:56:45 06/02/2016
Anyone got any idea when BBRB should be back in stock, went out for my last skylanders run for superchargers if could be i'd just get Bone bash roller brawl alone because I was looking forward to her the most, but i end up getting all of wave 4 except for her since she was out of stock
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#234 Posted: 11:31:38 06/02/2016
Quote: chained skull
Anyone got any idea when BBRB should be back in stock, went out for my last skylanders run for superchargers if could be i'd just get Bone bash roller brawl alone because I was looking forward to her the most, but i end up getting all of wave 4 except for her since she was out of stock



She will mostly likely make appearances in retail stores intermittently over the next 3-4 weeks, and then likely disappear forever.
One never knows ... it's always possible things could be different from the past, but in past years, Wave 4 stock is generally scarce and does not collect dust on the shelves.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3303
#235 Posted: 13:48:02 06/02/2016
Quote: defpally
Quote: BahamutBreaker
1. If a character is only going to ever appear in Wave 1 of a series, we should be told about that. (Giants Bash, Wildfire, and Krypt King were victims of this problem, I think? I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong)


Lego Dimensions does that, it is right on the Starter Pack box! Such a shame Skylanders has never gotten this whole thing right in five years.


Yep, and not only that, but I see people are doing what I said people would do, start wondering where the new stuff is a week or two after its release.

The releasing of Skylanders has always been horrible in the last two waves. If you don't stay on top of wave 4 and 5 releases and get them almost immediately, you're out of luck for the most part.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6716
#236 Posted: 14:23:24 06/02/2016
Anyone got a link to the Land trophy amazon page? I can't find it. I'm going to order Eggsited Thrilipede to test out and see if I get him early ad I wanna see if the LT is the same.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4041
#237 Posted: 14:54:35 06/02/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Anyone got a link to the Land trophy amazon page? I can't find it. I'm going to order Eggsited Thrilipede to test out and see if I get him early ad I wanna see if the LT is the same.


The Land Trophy pack is currently unavailable, you cannot order. "Email me" is the only option.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#238 Posted: 16:46:34 06/02/2016
hd packshots of some things

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

wave 4 vheicles were found at a sam's club in kansas. They're spreading out.
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6716
#239 Posted: 15:28:10 07/02/2016
Alright I ordered Eggsited Thrillipede and it'll be here on the 10th. I did one day shipping but that's seemingly the soonest it can be delivered.


Kinda feels cool to be the first one to own Thrillipede and be the first to play as him
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#240 Posted: 16:00:53 07/02/2016
Thanks to everyone who posted their UPCs.

Went to Toysrus yesterday, had clerk type in UPC for Tomb Buggy. She said the computer (which just read it as something like Skylander vehicles) showed they had them, wrote down some code that began with R, then came back with Wave 4 vehicles.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#241 Posted: 17:05:29 07/02/2016
Any sightings in MN other than TRU? Looks like I missed the tiny window for BBRB and Tomb Buggy at my local.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2678
#242 Posted: 18:26:28 07/02/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Alright I ordered Eggsited Thrillipede and it'll be here on the 10th. I did one day shipping but that's seemingly the soonest it can be delivered.


Kinda feels cool to be the first one to own Thrillipede and be the first to play as him



Great,someone will be able to describe his flying,finally smilie
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6716
#243 Posted: 18:32:44 07/02/2016
Quote: angelg
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Alright I ordered Eggsited Thrillipede and it'll be here on the 10th. I did one day shipping but that's seemingly the soonest it can be delivered.


Kinda feels cool to be the first one to own Thrillipede and be the first to play as him



Great,someone will be able to describe his flying,finally smilie



Why are you so obsessed with his flying?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2678
#244 Posted: 19:00:55 07/02/2016
Lol,I can't explain it.it's always been like that with the flying thing. I have always been quite fascinated by the flight poder.

In the case Of thrillipede is gonna be the first skylander (with the semi-exception Of bat spin) to grow wings,so I'm pretty curious how is gonna be implemented.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#245 Posted: 20:30:12 07/02/2016
US boxart for the tomb/roller/splatter triple

[User Posted Image]
Street50 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1918
#246 Posted: 09:55:06 08/02/2016
Yesterday I picked up the one I wanted most, Bone Bash Roller Brawl along with the Tomb Buggy yesterday. They were sold out of the combo pack, they pretty much had them all except for the triple combo pack and spitfire as also sold out.

However I tried to do everything quick and wasn't paying attention to the figure of Bone Bash that I got... She's got glue running down her legs and her skirt is faded.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:55:35 08/02/2016 by Street50
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#247 Posted: 13:01:10 08/02/2016
Have not gotten Spitfire yet (anyone have the UPC so I can ask the clerk?) but maybe I'll just wait until he pops out on Best Buy.

Also, I saw the single pack of Hot Streak, it's so attractively colored but I can't bring myself to buy a third version of it!
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#248 Posted: 17:09:47 08/02/2016
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
Have not gotten Spitfire yet (anyone have the UPC so I can ask the clerk?) but maybe I'll just wait until he pops out on Best Buy.

Also, I saw the single pack of Hot Streak, it's so attractively colored but I can't bring myself to buy a third version of it!


Attractively colored?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#249 Posted: 17:11:18 08/02/2016
reports of the roller brawl/tomb buggy and soda skimmer/pop fizz combos being found at target are coming in
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#250 Posted: 17:11:52 08/02/2016
Quote: jedihunter12
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
Have not gotten Spitfire yet (anyone have the UPC so I can ask the clerk?) but maybe I'll just wait until he pops out on Best Buy.

Also, I saw the single pack of Hot Streak, it's so attractively colored but I can't bring myself to buy a third version of it!


Attractively colored?


Eye catching, vibrant, etc. Not "attractive" in the manner people use to talk about another person.

Mind you, I don't have the regular starter pack so I never really gave it much look before but in person the bright red and bright blue really are eye catching.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me