First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wave 4 & 4.5 [OFFICIAL TOPIC]
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#151 Posted: 23:46:21 28/01/2016
Wave 4 came in during the later half of the day at South Elgin TRU.
This wave is not street dated so once a store gets them, they can be put out right away.

No Buzzwing or Thrillapede. There's one Fiesta and two Nightfalls per case, so you have another opportunity to get them if you missed out!

The two Easter variants and power blue "assortment" are currently dated for March 1st.
---
#all Spyros are valid
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#152 Posted: 00:45:13 29/01/2016
Quote: Okaps
This wave is not street dated so once a store gets them, they can be put out right away.

No Buzzwing or Thrillapede. There's one Fiesta and two Nightfalls per case, so you have another opportunity to get them if you missed out!

The two Easter variants and power blue "assortment" are currently dated for March 1st.

WAIT

WHAT

POWER BLUES AND EASTERS COMING MARCH 1ST!?!?!?!

EDIT:

Well. Interesting. I have a theory that the power blues might be egg-packed. Just a theory though.

I guess the ride is almost over.

just 4 more...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:36 29/01/2016 by ZapNorris
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#153 Posted: 02:38:56 29/01/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

WAIT

WHAT

POWER BLUES AND EASTERS COMING MARCH 1ST!?!?!?!

EDIT:

Well. Interesting. I have a theory that the power blues might be egg-packed. Just a theory though.

I guess the ride is almost over.

just 4 more...

March 1st - The Nightmare Rabbit Awakens.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#154 Posted: 02:53:54 29/01/2016
I need them to be at a store that isn't toys r us or target. They are too far away and they aren't on the TRU website either.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#155 Posted: 03:08:21 29/01/2016
Why does it seem like there are so many people who aren't near a TRU? I live really close to one, and not too far away from a second.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#156 Posted: 03:12:40 29/01/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Why does it seem like there are so many people who aren't near a TRU? I live really close to one, and not too far away from a second.

same here.
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#157 Posted: 03:50:41 29/01/2016
Australia was the worse for Toys R Us Stores. Most places didn't have one. Thankfully they no longer have a deal with Acitivision and Legendaries, now they're Big W exclusive and not Toys R US, so most people can get them now.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
#158 Posted: 10:59:07 29/01/2016

Honestly I've never herd anyone say that. Also power blues coming to TRU. I give up.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#159 Posted: 14:02:15 29/01/2016

Because people live in different areas? I mean, I live pretty far from a Target so I don't even bother with it. Every other store is fair game though.
Spybomb Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#160 Posted: 00:24:53 30/01/2016
Got wave 4 at tru today.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#161 Posted: 01:59:33 30/01/2016
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
Because people live in different areas? I mean, I live pretty far from a Target so I don't even bother with it. Every other store is fair game though.

This. I'm an hour away from anything that isn't Walmart - and my local Walmart sucks ass for Skylanders (or any TTL).

Quote: Spybomb
Got wave 4 at tru today.

Me too! :D. Thanks, man. :D

Astroblast and Sun Runner singles, Spitfire and Hot Streak singles, Roller Brawl and Tomb Buggy, and the Soda Skimmer - all in one go. :D
#162 Posted: 02:06:02 30/01/2016
But it seems like TRUs don't have that bad of proximities between different locations. Way more people seem to have a problem with distance than it seems like they should.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#163 Posted: 05:15:25 30/01/2016
I found a $24 Tomb buggy single on eBay. At this point I think that's how I'm getting my Tomb Buggy
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#164 Posted: 14:08:30 30/01/2016

Hello again, do you know if the tomb buggy or BB roller brawl are in stock at south elgin? Because I'll probably be visiting this afternoon.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#165 Posted: 14:21:34 30/01/2016
My Toys R Us had all of wave 4 today! I picked up Roller Brawl, Tomb Buggy, Astroblast, Sun Runner, and Soda Skimmer. The SuperCharger characters of this wave and also Hot Streak seem to be in short supply, so get them while you can. Sun Runner and Tomb Buggy are in really good stock though.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#166 Posted: 17:21:26 30/01/2016
My Toys R Us had all of wave 4 today! I picked up Roller Brawl, Tomb Buggy, Astroblast, Sun Runner, and Soda Skimmer. The SuperCharger characters of this wave and also Hot Streak seem to be in short supply, so get them while you can. Sun Runner and Tomb Buggy are in really good stock though.

TRU probably just short ordered the Superchargers because everything in there is available in some other way in their store previously, similar to the regular Sky Pack. Two were earlier Waves, two are Legendaries, one comes in many Starters. Lots of potential overstock problems there. The vehicles, on the other hand, have a couple brand new ones.
#167 Posted: 20:19:30 30/01/2016
Too tired to check TRU today so I'll head on out tomorrow. Where are you 84skylandersdude?
#168 Posted: 21:31:14 30/01/2016
Quote: defpally

TRU probably just short ordered the Superchargers because everything in there is available in some other way in their store previously, similar to the regular Sky Pack. Two were earlier Waves, two are Legendaries, one comes in many Starters. Lots of potential overstock problems there. The vehicles, on the other hand, have a couple brand new ones.

I'm sure this will be short shipped, like every other late-wave release, but this seemes to be the typical "ship a few cases special so we get them first, then ship more later" situation we see at TRU often. I guess it's a good thing that TRU stil cares about Skylanders enough to do it. ;)

Best I could tell, my store got two cases of vehicles and one case of characters (thus, it was good my local competition wasn't in the market for a single-pack Spitfire, since he's one-per case). I think the amount of Astroblast/Sun Runner is a mistake - it seems anytime the expansion packs are plentiful and one of the included figures gets a release, we end up drowning that figure (anyone want a Shroomboom?)

I am curious about the one-per-case Spitfire/Hot Streak... Seems like a lot of folks were looking for those. Short-packed in a short-shipped wave - probably not a good sign. Although, for the MSRP of the pair, there's been several opportunities to pick up another starter bundle if you *really* wanted them.
#169 Posted: 22:34:27 30/01/2016
Too tired to check TRU today so I'll head on out tomorrow. Where are you 84skylandersdude?

Probably not where you are.
---
#170 Posted: 00:50:04 31/01/2016

Amazingly helpful, thanks!
QuakeMarine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#171 Posted: 01:05:14 31/01/2016
I haven't seen any of Wave 4 at the Walmart I go to. All I've seen there lately are some things from Wave 3 and unsold Mirror of Mystery sets from Trap Team.
#172 Posted: 01:22:07 31/01/2016

Well it's also creepy to ask someone where they are.
---
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#173 Posted: 02:07:15 31/01/2016

I mean asking for an address is creepy, but asking for a region isnt. I live in the middleish area of NC and I'm not afraid to admit that. Saying that I live in central NC only narrows me down to a pool of 1-2 million people, maybe more.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#174 Posted: 21:56:27 31/01/2016
So i got spitfire and astroblast today. Stock in my area... IS HORRIBLE...

TRU 1- 1 sun runner, 1 astroblast, 1 spitfire (i got the last ones of astro and spit.)

TRU 2- 10 sun runner, 2 astroblast.

across the board- NO roller brawl, NO Tomb buggy, NO Hot streak, NO Soda skimmer.

I don't know how to feel about this.

I just hope best buy gets these soon. I'll get my Easters, my power blues, my tomb buggy, my buzz wing, and a land racing pack- Then i wait patiently for sky 6.
#175 Posted: 22:00:38 31/01/2016

TRU 1- 1 sun runner, 1 astroblast, 1 spitfire (i got the last ones of astro and spit.)

across the board- NO roller brawl, NO Tomb buggy, NO Hot streak, NO Soda skimmer.

I just hope best buy gets these soon. I'll get my Easters, my power blues, my tomb buggy, my buzz wing, and a land racing pack- Then i wait patiently for sky 6.

You should've asked if they had them and hadn't put them out.
---
#176 Posted: 22:01:38 31/01/2016

You should've asked if they had them and hadn't put them out.

i asked. they said "all we have is on the floor." BS.
#177 Posted: 22:36:05 31/01/2016
What is the general stock of the Tomb Buggy single?
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#178 Posted: 22:37:51 31/01/2016
So do you guys think this wave will remain common enough to wait for a BOGO?
(specifically Sun Runner and Spitfire)
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#179 Posted: 23:43:44 31/01/2016
Quote: GigaCamo
What is the general stock of the Tomb Buggy single?

Pretty common, from both the TRUs I went to.
---
Dead
#180 Posted: 23:51:34 31/01/2016
Ok. I hope it appears on their website soon. I'm getting sick of waiting
#181 Posted: 23:55:55 31/01/2016
Quote: weebbby

Maybe for vehicles, but probably not SuperChargers.
---
#182 Posted: 01:10:25 01/02/2016
Quote: weebbby

I hope this wave pops up on their darn website soon.
maxzter99 Green Sparx Gems: 229
#183 Posted: 05:29:15 01/02/2016
Yesterday I went to 1 tru they had zip, so traveled too 1 further away and found plenty of bone bash rollerbrawl, tomb buggy, sun runner, soda skimmer, not too many astro blast. I bought 1 rollerbrawl, tomb buggy, astroblast, and sun runner, it was good they had buy 1 get 1 40% off sale.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#184 Posted: 14:29:36 01/02/2016
Quote: maxzter99
Yesterday I went to 1 tru they had zip, so traveled too 1 further away and found plenty of bone bash rollerbrawl, tomb buggy, sun runner, soda skimmer, not too many astro blast. I bought 1 rollerbrawl, tomb buggy, astroblast, and sun runner, it was good they had buy 1 get 1 40% off sale.

Can I call them and have them adjust the purchase since I purchased mine on Saturday? This wasn't a cheap endeavor for me.
OimakKamio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1643
#185 Posted: 15:17:44 01/02/2016
Nitro Soda Skimmer has anyone seen it?
---
Lioned33 PS4
LORD OIMAK XBOX
#186 Posted: 15:35:07 01/02/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Quote: maxzter99

Can I call them and have them adjust the purchase since I purchased mine on Saturday? This wasn't a cheap endeavor for me.

Seven days for price adjustments at TRU.
#187 Posted: 15:52:57 01/02/2016
Went to TRU in Queens NY yesterday, but clearly missed the single Spitfire. They had Astroblast singles and Sun runners as well so I picked up an Astroblast and the sting of walking out without a Spitfire was eased by getting an Enigma! The only trap master I like is finally mine.

Quote: ninja9351

I mean asking for an address is creepy, but asking for a region isnt. I live in the middleish area of NC and I'm not afraid to admit that. Saying that I live in central NC only narrows me down to a pool of 1-2 million people, maybe more.

Thank you, I mean pretty much everyone else who reports stock mentions what area they visited but 84skylanderdude's comment didn't so that's why I asked. He is delusional if he thinks I actually wanted to know his address. As if this isn't a Skylanders forum and a thread talking about Wave 4 figures...
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#188 Posted: 16:44:38 01/02/2016
Went to TRU in Queens NY yesterday, but clearly missed the single Spitfire. They had Astroblast singles and Sun runners as well so I picked up an Astroblast and the sting of walking out without a Spitfire was eased by getting an Enigma! The only trap master I like is finally mine.

Thank you, I mean pretty much everyone else who reports stock mentions what area they visited but 84skylanderdude's comment didn't so that's why I asked. He is delusional if he thinks I actually wanted to know his address. As if this isn't a Skylanders forum and a thread talking about Wave 4 figures...

I would imagine it's because he cares more about bragging then he does about helping fellow members of the forum.

Speaking of which, I found the new wave over the weekend in the Atlanta area. So everyone in the ATL, get looking if you haven't already, they were almost out of BBRB. (Plenty of the other stuff, though.)
#189 Posted: 16:45:45 01/02/2016
any news on when these will hit other stores? all the TRUs in my area are out of tomb buggy.
SlinkySlinks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1114
#190 Posted: 17:41:15 01/02/2016
I have not seen any of wave 4 here yet, hope it comes out soon.
---
"Boop!"
#191 Posted: 18:17:11 01/02/2016
still no tomb buggy in my area. ugh.
#192 Posted: 20:57:54 01/02/2016
Quote: SSj3 Derek

I would imagine it's because he cares more about bragging then he does about helping fellow members of the forum.

Speaking of which, I found the new wave over the weekend in the Atlanta area. So everyone in the ATL, get looking if you haven't already, they were almost out of BBRB. (Plenty of the other stuff, though.)

Bragging about what, exactly? The fact that there happens to be a moderate to low stock of wave 4 in my area? It's not in my control, it's not something I could possibly brag about.
---
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#193 Posted: 02:36:33 02/02/2016
I recently just got my Splatter Splasher, Sun Runner, and Tomb Buggy! They look great! Although, I've had to resort to my Toys R Us instead of my usual visit to target becuase all that Amiibo, Disney Infinity, and Lego Dimensions crap is literally taking over the Skylanders isle! Excuse my language...
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#194 Posted: 01:37:59 03/02/2016
Finally got Bone Bash Roller Brawl! She was the last one on the shelf at Toysrus, too. And, miraculously, her paint job wasn't crap. How about that.

Now my display case with a supercharger of each element is complete.
---
Boop me if you see this.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#195 Posted: 02:04:51 03/02/2016
Quote: Muffin Man
Finally got Bone Bash Roller Brawl! She was the last one on the shelf at Toysrus, too. And, miraculously, her paint job wasn't crap. How about that.

Now my display case with a supercharger of each element is complete.

From what I saw the regular Bone Bash Roller Brawl paint jobs were significantly better than the Legendary ones. Notably around the visible eye shadow. The Legendary ones I saw were very sloppy (went through a couple pegs worth to find one I consider acceptable), but all the regular ones were very good. It must have something to do with the paint consistency differences.
benccisne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1199
#196 Posted: 02:55:27 03/02/2016
All of the paint jobs on our selection in central Illinois were awful. It was sad.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#197 Posted: 16:57:00 03/02/2016
Went to TRU in carle place, ny yesturday. Found 1 hot streak, 1 bone buggy both the last two they had at register per the employee. They had sun runner and astroblast single, everything else was older waves. Son was happy he got both as an early bday gift (his bday is the 17th).

Going to check another tru see if I can find another set for myself. Also going to try to find reg bone bash rollerbrawl and soda.
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#198 Posted: 16:02:56 04/02/2016
Posted this in the Easter topic, thought I'd share it here as well.

Had Spring Ahead Dive Bomber and Eggcited Thrillipede pre-ordered at Amazon, and I just got e-mails saying they are going to be in stock on Feb 7 (this Sunday) and should arrive by Feb 10.

Three weeks before Toys R Us seems pretty unusual.

No picture of Thrillipede yet, but there is one of Dive Bomber in packaging:

[User Posted Image]
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
#199 Posted: 16:07:47 04/02/2016
hey guys-

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#200 Posted: 16:29:08 04/02/2016
Oh wow, he looks better than I thought. I'm just confused by those lifeless black eyes... disturbing. Though his figure looks nice, I may be picking him up as well (oh and I love his packaging too).
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me