Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2451 Posted: 21:49:35 12/03/2016
Saris's eyes opened wide in surprize "h-he did what!? no that's not it at all! he actually did that!? from what Warren told me my dad attacked someone named," it dawned on him that he was talking to the victum "Sholeh. you're Sholeh aren't you?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2452 Posted: 21:53:35 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Beautiful name for a misunderstood mongoose." Sholeh answered with narcissism, very happy to have proven her point. It then hit her.
"Warren you say? So you know that ungrateful vulture?" she asked, wondering if Warren stopped visiting her because he was spending time with that monitor...

"So then Guardian, how about it?" Sybil asked, wondering what the cobra's next move will be. She trusted that wherever he roamed, he would stay far away from Sholeh, wherever she was.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2453 Posted: 22:15:56 12/03/2016
Saris nodded "yes he saved my life."

Guardian thought about it then said "I think I'll stay here if it's all the same to you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2454 Posted: 22:20:29 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Did he now?" Sholeh replied, not amused. She should have known Warren would do something like that. The pathetic vulture always tried so hard to help somebody in order to be accepted that he really didn't care who it was.

"Alright. Have it your way." Sybil answered, preparing to sleep. It was daytime and Sayan had some breakfast for Rose, so she wasn't worried at all. She urgently needed a long rest to digest that humongous fish, and she doubted she could walk to her tree, so she just remained there.
---
#2455 Posted: 22:32:40 12/03/2016
Saris nodded his head "that's right. I would've starved if it wasn't for him. I owe him my life."

Guardian was tired too. he was old after all. so he went next to Sybil and fell asleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2456 Posted: 22:45:30 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"How sweet of him. Always trying to appeal to everybody." Sholeh casually commented, turning around to leave.
"Good luck in exile." she then said, finding it stupid how he would be afraid of a mangy snake that he could easily overpower.

Sybil remained there, not even feeling Guardian besides her. She has grown use to his body considering hat he slept plenty of times at her own tree. She usually felt bad for not taking advantage of the daytime, but she really needed to lay down right now.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2457 Posted: 23:12:54 12/03/2016
"So you found yourself a mate huh?" Rose said.

Sozen blushed and nodeed.
---
SC
#2458 Posted: 23:14:03 12/03/2016
Saris nods "we will meet again."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2459 Posted: 23:46:51 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright people, remember to leave me the last post. I don't want it to happen like last time smilie

Sholeh was certainly hoping not, since she didn't like Saris's cowardliness. Either way, she proceeded to return to the Haven. Her original plan was to spy on the dingos, but that unexpected encounter erased that desire.

Sybil remained asleep for at least two hours, and didn't seem like waking up anytime soon. She was really having a heavy sleep, which was usually so rare, but she needed it given on everything that happened in the last weeks.
---
#2460 Posted: 23:52:04 12/03/2016
Guardian was in a similer situation. with the combination of coming back from the dead, finding out he's now a cobra, the two physical fights he got into, the numerous vocal fights, and finding out that one of his sons was alive only to see him leave since he was banished. all of that really put the poor cobra through the wringer. he needed the rest.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2461 Posted: 00:19:04 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
As the hours passed and the afternoon came by, Sybil was gradually waking. She noticed Guardian, and then looked at Sayan's den. She figured that both him and Rose were inside, and now that Sybil could walk again, she left the place, being very careful not to disturb anybody. She realized that she slept for several hours and remembered there were still many things she wanted to do. She was going to visit Sholeh, but then realized she wasn't in the mood for her insults, so she instead headed to the kea's tree to see how Terrence was doing.
"I wonder if I can visit Jack..." she said to herself as she walked, realizing how dependant she was of the orcas. Jet so far, was being as polite and kind as he has always been and Sybil truly believed that his outcast days made him more sturdy, but one should wonder for how long...
---
#2462 Posted: 00:21:12 13/03/2016
Guardian woke up about the time Sybil left. thinking that she was going to visit Terrence he fallowed not even trying to be discrete about it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2463 Posted: 00:36:27 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil could already recognize how the rustling of leaves sounded when Guardian was slithering to move, so she didn't even looked behind her. She figured he was just going to visit Terrence like her, so she wasn't bothered by his presence.

Back at the kea's tree, everybody was taking a time off from the chores. Mambo was in a very deep mood to play mood feather, a game very similar to hide and seek among the kea community, but Cole wanted to stay to entertain Terrence, so Cheryl went with Mambo instead. Anything was better than being cooped up with that crazy mongoose.
"So then now sir Terrence, up to a game of Beetle Bash? I can teach you how it is." he suggested, Beetle Bash being the equivalent of checkers among certain birds. It was the cockatoos who taught them back when the keas lived on Hunted island.
---
#2464 Posted: 01:39:50 13/03/2016
Terrence thought about it then said "sure why not."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#2465 Posted: 02:12:17 13/03/2016
Back inside the den, Sayan was laying aside Rose. "It's nice to hear that we aren't the only ones-- and that all this has produced more than a little good.," he said pleased to hear the news earlier.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2466 Posted: 02:32:35 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Just as Cole was preparing the game, he heard a voice calling from below.
"Hello up there! Mambo? Cole?" it said. Cole of course, immediately recognized her.
"Looks like we have visitors." he said, leaving the game's stuff aside and flying down to greet her.

"Good afternoon miss Sybil. And... the cobra sir." Cole greeted, not remembering if he heard Guardian's name, and if he did, he had forgotten.
---
#2467 Posted: 02:35:27 13/03/2016
Guardian smiled "oh how rude of me. It seems I haven't introduced myself to you yet. My name is Guardian, I'm Terrence's grandfather."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2468 Posted: 02:39:39 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hah hah, so you are." Cole said with a chuckle, remembering that Terrence had a rather odd family.
"Alright then, I will save you the trouble of climbing. Let's go." Cole then said, carrying Sybil with her talons while she carried Guardian. He was the strongest kea of the flock, so it was no problem.

"Look who I brought you Terry." Cole said with a smile, having just created a nickname for his mongoose guest. He believed that's just what he needed to higher his self esteem.
---
#2469 Posted: 02:46:36 13/03/2016
Terrence didn't like the nickname and said playfully with a smile "don't call me Terry." he then saw who was visiting "hey Gramps what're you doin' here?" Guardian smiled "to see how your doing TJ." Terrence actually liked that nickname but didn't say anything about it. he just smiled.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2470 Posted: 03:08:36 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Cole began to love the idea of nicknames, and after a while, decided to leave Guardian and Terrence alone to talk for a while.
"I'll let you talk for a while. I'm going to play mood feather with my flock. But I'll be back later for a game Terrynator." he said playfully, preparing to leave before he was stopped by Sybil.
"Wait Cole, take me to your sister. I need to talk to her." she said, with him carrying her away and leaving foster grandfather and grandson the home.

So what about the orcas back in the Antartica? Nothing much to learn except that the young ones, including Dagger, were becoming quite rogue. They loved that place, but at the same time missed their Haven home. They even asked some creatures if they could play with them the way they did with the Haven residents, but naturally, they refused in fear of being killed, or simply finding them crazy. So finding other ways to entertain themselves, the youngsters were slowly but surely getting stronger and more full of vitality, guaranteeing that they were going to grow into strong, vigorous orcas once they returned to the Haven.
---
#2471 Posted: 03:09:27 13/03/2016
"I love you Sayan." Rose said as she kissed him.
---
SC
#2472 Posted: 03:14:44 13/03/2016
"And I love you too.," Sayan said as he returned the kiss.
---
#2473 Posted: 03:28:28 13/03/2016
"Hope us and others will get through this drought." Rose said.
---
SC
#2474 Posted: 03:33:39 13/03/2016
Terrence liked that nickname even less and said "don't call me Terrynator." when Cale was gone Terrence sighed and looked at Guardian "so I guess we have a lot to tell each other. why don't you start?" Guardian abloged by starting from when he busted out of human labs with Jack.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2475 Posted: 03:35:36 13/03/2016
"Agreed.," Sayan solemnly said with a nod.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:37:27 13/03/2016 by redwes
#2476 Posted: 03:39:59 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
After a while of flying, Cole managed to find his boss and sister. Mambo, as always, greeted Sybil ecstatically, and after a bit of banter, Sybil got to the point.
"I need to talk to Cheryl." she said, with Cheryl proceeding to go to her.
"Hello Cheryl. Just wanted to know since you went to Hunted island yesterday, how is Jack the chimpanzee doing?" she asked, and Cheryl answered with just a little trace of rudeness.

"He's fine. He is in a nice place, and that serval keeps him and the wombat busy. You shouldn't worry." she explained, imagining that was the reason she asked.

"How about the cockatoos? Did you have a chance to meet them?" Sybil then asked, but Cheryl explained to her about the fog. Sybil of course, understood what she meant. She couldn't have found the cockatoos even if she wanted to considering the thick fogs that formed there. Sybil knew this too well having lived an entire month there.
"Thank you Cheryl. That's all I needed." Sybil said gratefully, now not needing an orca to take her there. She would have wanted to see in person how everybody there was doing, but she wasn't willing to take any more unnecessary risks.
---
#2477 Posted: 16:01:29 13/03/2016
As Jr and Guardian talked they grew to understand each others histories better and reach a better understanding of each other.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2478 Posted: 18:01:14 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
After talking to Cheryl, Sybil stayed with the flock to play for a little while, and after it was late afternoon, she wanted to so something else.
"I better leave now. I'm going to check how the orcas are doing. But don't worry. I won't approach the shore." she said, originally wanting to visit Sholeh, but deciding to leave that for tomorrow. Mambo of course, didn't want to leave her alone, so he accompany her.
"I will return to the tree to check on Terrence and Guardian. See you later." Cole said, flying away, with Cheryl following since she was tired of playing.

Sybil was already near the shore, and being out of reach from an orca's grasp, she called.
"Jet! Jhen! Heede!? Anyone?" she called, wanting to see how they were doing. She would really want to help them, but she doubted that, even with there fish lake discovery, they would be enough to support them.
---
#2479 Posted: 18:33:20 13/03/2016
"Yess miss Sybil?" Jet said poking his head out of the water.
---
SC
#2480 Posted: 20:18:51 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, hello Jet. Just checking on you." Sybil said kindly, trying to dissimulate the reason why she was so far from him.
"How are the other two?" she asked, not knowing from them for a long time, though she imagined that they were simply trying to stay far away from the shore to avoid temptations.

At Hunted island, the fog was still present, but not as thick as yesterday. Everybody was in a gloomy state, but at least everyone, including Barloc to some degree, have become very accepting of Jack and the injured serval.
---
#2481 Posted: 21:22:49 13/03/2016
JR and Guardian were enjoying their talk and Jr learn just how much he was like his father. Jr was a good looking mongoose and has a tendency to get himself into trouble just like his dad.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2482 Posted: 21:34:47 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
As the sun was hiding, Cole appeared in front of the entrance and greeted the pair.
"Hey you two. Had fun? You had this condominium all to yourself." he said with a grin, being that Mambo's place, and naturally, the more spacious. The other keas had either nest or smaller holes.
---
#2483 Posted: 23:00:22 13/03/2016
"They are staying far away to avoid temptations." Jet said.
---
SC
#2484 Posted: 23:15:37 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hmm, I figured." Sybil replied, looking down.
"You know, I wish there was something I could do for you guys. Crocux you see, managed to discover fish in the wetland's lake. There are plenty, but I doubt it would be enough for you... but maybe I can convince him to bring at least one daily fish for each of you. I know it won't be enough to satisfy you, but it will ease the hunger a bit." Sybil suggested, still not over how helpless she feels for not being able to help her marine friends through the drought.
---
#2485 Posted: 23:20:17 13/03/2016
"That would help a lot Sybil." Jet said.
---
SC
#2486 Posted: 23:30:55 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright then. It is settled. I'll talk to Crocux and tell him to bring three fish. You can call Jhen and Heede and tell them the news." Sybil said with a smile, glad that the orcas were going to receive at least a bit of help with the drought. As she left, she hoped Crocux would be willing to help, since he was the only one who could dive deep enough into the lake. Afterwards, she knew he couldn't risk his life, or hers, so the fish would have to be thrown into the sea for the orcas to fetch in order to avoid approaching them.

Sybil then disappeared into the forest to search for the crocodile, but since she didn't know whether he was at the lake, back home or anywhere else, she decided to call him instead to save some time.
"Crocux? Crocux! Where are you!? I need a favor!" she called, hoping he was near enough to hear her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:42 14/03/2016 by Felines
#2487 Posted: 03:59:29 14/03/2016
Crocux was at home sleeping but he heard the call and got up and went to the sorce of it.

Jr looked at Cole and said "oh Cole you're back already. Man what time is it?" Guardian saw that it was getting late and said "time for me to get going. I really enjoyed talking to you TJ now you reast easy now." he looked at Cole and said "i'll show myself out. Have a good night." and with that Guardian took off wanting to catch up with Sybil. Jr looked at Cole and said "well my day was very educational. I've learned a lot about my dad and just how much alike we are. It's to bad he died before i was born. Welp you cant change the past so lets proceed to the future. Now i believe you were about to teach me how to play Beetle Bash."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2488 Posted: 05:06:56 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil heard the rustling of the dry leaves, and was already familiarized with it. The little time she has spent with Crocux was enough for her to recognize when he approached.
"Oh, good afternoon Crocux. Or good evening for that matter." she said, noticing it was late, but not noticing that she woke him up.
"Listen, I know I have asked too many favors, but you're the only one I can turn to for this..." she sighed, before continuing.
"You see, I'm extremely worried about the orcas. But just now I talked to Jet and he agreed for you to bring three daily fish from the lake for him and the others. It's not enough for them of course, but little is better than nothing." she said, getting straight to the point. She really hated to ask too many favors, but she had no choice.

Cole watched as Guardian left, and then he turned to Terrence.
"I see you two had a pleasant talk if you didn't realize the time." he said with a slight chuckle, before taking the board and dead beetles he left behind. He was tired from the game with the flock, but he wasn't going to deny a game for Terrence.
"Alright now. Battle Bash is very easy. You have these black beetles and brown beetles. And you just..." and he explained the rules. It was exactly like checkers, but with beetles and a bigger board to maneuver on.
---
#2489 Posted: 15:46:06 14/03/2016
Crocux yawned then said "I'd be happy to Sybil. anything to help after all. so you can count on me."

Terrence listened intently to Cole's instructions. (mind providing an image of the board and how you 'king' beetles.)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2490 Posted: 15:53:15 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was very happy with the response, and gleefully followed him to the lake. She would wait for him to catch the food while she was the one who delivered it.
"Don't worry my friends. You'll et to eat soon." she whispered towards where the sea was, finally relieved that the orcas could be helped at some extent.

(Well, it's very simple. You simply bash away the beetles instead of jumping it, and the crowning is done by simply putting the insect upside down. Me and my last-minute inventions.) smilie
---
#2491 Posted: 16:07:44 14/03/2016
ooc: ok. smilie

Crocux headed to the lake and upon reaching it he entured the water.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2492 Posted: 17:50:57 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: It is almost over. Let's make the most of it. And remember to leave me the last post.

Sybil waited patiently at the edge of the lake for Crocux's return, and thought how much of a salvation the lake could be. Three fish daily didn't seem like that much, but it was important to remember that the quality of the water wasn't going to be the same, and the fish were probably going to die or move away. In the meantime, Sybil planned to feed the orcas AND Rose for as long as it lasted.

At the kea's tree, the flock was returning slowly. Cole concentrated on his game of Beetle Bash with Terrence, and it was going to be a draw. Cole was more experienced, but he was too tired to concentrate. He continued on though, for as the distraction was needed.
---
#2493 Posted: 20:34:49 14/03/2016
Terrence smiled inwardly, he was way better at it then Cole thought for a beginner. Terrence's cunning made it easy to lure Cole into a sense of false security. Therrence saw that Cole left a move wide open for Terrence to take several beetles and king one of his own. he decided to end it and made the move. he bashed three beetles and said "king me."

Crocux soon returned with four fish in tow knowing that Rose needed it as well.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2494 Posted: 20:49:29 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Cole put the beetle upside down, not minding the fact that he was losing. He was never a sore loser, especially since Mambo almost always beat him in every game they tried, so he was use to it. He do tinted to play, with a bit of lack in enthusiasm, but wanted to hide it for Terrence's sake.

Sybil noticed he brought four fish, and already knew why.
"Thank you so much Crocux. Now then. Bring one fish to Rose and I'll bring the others to the orcas. And that would be all for today." she said, proceeding to place the three fish into a large leaf she brought while Crocux was at the lake, and dragging it towards the beach. All she needed was to follow the river and since that part didn't have any trees or foliage, she was there in less than ten minutes.

Finally there,she called to Jet.
"Hey Jet! Come here! I brought what I promised!" she called, imagining he was going to be happy to be fed. She also trusted that if he couldn't find the other two, he would save the remaining fish for them until he could contact them.
---
#2495 Posted: 21:08:41 14/03/2016
"Yes Sybil? " Jet said with an excited tone.
---
SC
#2496 Posted: 02:38:33 15/03/2016
Crocux nodded and proceeded to the cave she lived in.

Terrence could tell that Cole was tired and said "how about we continue this game in the morning? I like to be challenged after all."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2497 Posted: 05:36:06 15/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Cole was indeed tired, but he didn't want to stop the game. Even though he was not a sore loser, he did hate to leave things midway.
"It's alright Terrence. We should finish them game first. It's not a good idea to let these beetles out of store." he said, knowing that the insects could decay if they were left outside. They were always kept in a special compartment that wasn't big enough for the board.
"We can play another game tomorrow. I guarantee you I will be more concentrated." he then assured, knowing that Terrence could see he wasn't that much in he mood.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Yes Sybil? " Jet said with an excited tone.

"Look Jet. I brought the fish! One for each of you. You can save the other two for Jhen and Heede once you find them and tell them the good news." Sybil said with a smile, showing him the fish almost the size of her.
"Should I throw them to you or so you want me to give them to you personally?" she asked, wanting to demonstrate to Jet that she was still willing to trust him, but she needed to know if he himself was aware that he could control himself, or if it was better to throw the fish instead of being given personally since there could be the risk of being pulled along.
---
#2498 Posted: 10:06:36 15/03/2016
"You can give them to me." Jet said.
---
SC
#2499 Posted: 18:11:31 15/03/2016
Terrence understood. He didn't mind waiting since their wasn't anything to go to at his tree. that and he still needed to heal. "ok if you insist." and waited for Cole to make his move. after he healed he would come back to visit often since he's grown fond of the keas. he still brought Sholeh food but not as often as before.

Crocux reached the cave Rose and Sayan lived in and delivered the fish. he would continue to help his instincts rarely ever showing.

Guardian would catch up with Sybil and continue to help as co-administrator of the haven even if Sybil didn't see him as such since he seemed to be a traveling companion, but he wasn't.

Saris would wait until the drought ended to return to the haven. then he would return with his head held high.

Shi continued to stay with Sozen and would visit Crocux fairly frequently for a few weeks until she finally finished cleaning his mouth of clay and wood. after that she would stay at Sozen's place enjoying his company and with the rare occasion of things getting interment between them.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2500 Posted: 19:02:26 15/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil gave Jet the fish personally as instructed, knowing she was taking a huge risk doing that, but nonetheless wanted to demonstrate that she still trusted him.

And so it went on for the next weeks. Sybil spent much time with Crocux, both as friends and as working partners and continued the same routine of visiting the keas, checking on Rose and feeding the orcas. And on occasions, she visited the indifferent, bitter Sholeh. The warblers were much more mild mannered than before, and thankfully, were starting to be more forgiving. But the drought was getting worse. The trees were getting dryer, and the leaves were becoming yellow and falling faster...

At Hunted island, the cockatoos have grown use to Jack and Sunflame's presence, and Whirlpool was really loving the chimpanzee's company. After it was all over, he was going to ask him to visit often, or even stay for a while longer. Although the drought was worse there, the birds knew how to survive it, and on a few occasions, Barloc even went to the Haven to see if he could help.

In the Antartica, the orcas were getting use to their new life. Although missing the haven was always present, they still nonetheless were glad to be there, and sent all their prayers to the Haven residents, occasionally visiting the seagulls and cockatoos at the island they were staying at to see if there was any news about their friends. It was going to be a heavy ordeal at the Haven, but Sybil and the others were ready to face it, as they have always faced the dangers and obstacles of life. How will they bear it? Find out in the next RP... The Haven Legends...
---
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me