Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2301 Posted: 23:14:03 03/03/2016
Ooc: This time I really should be more active. A tornado went through my area and hit my house, that's why I've been gone for so long because I stayed at my grandma's house and she didn't have internet so whenever we went places I went on dS. Now we've moved into a new house so I can be on a lot more.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2302 Posted: 23:15:07 03/03/2016
Ooc: Hope everyone is ok.
---
SC
#2303 Posted: 23:16:49 03/03/2016
Ooc: Only one person got killed and like 20 or 30 people got injured
---
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2304 Posted: 23:31:36 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oof, tornado! That must have been a scary experience. We never have tornadoes here, but they're are occasional waterspouts, and of course, hurricanes. Don't feel obligated to post here. If you don't have the time, or something happens, we'll wait.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2305 Posted: 23:33:18 03/03/2016
Ooc: Thanks, it was really crazy. Most people didn't have a place to go to after the tornado hit and destroyed their homes, my family is lucky because we all don't live far away from eachother.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#2306 Posted: 23:59:21 03/03/2016
OOC: I'm glad to hear that you are okay and I hope you like your new house. As the others said, don't be obligated to be here.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2307 Posted: 01:38:09 04/03/2016
ooc: dang man. I think I herd about that glad to hear your ok.

Guardian nodded "I know. I know words wont help but it's a start. I just wish thing could've gone differently but we can't change the past, the only thing we can do is move on and try to learn from our mistakes. my actions nearly cost me my grandsons life since the warblers tried to feed him to the orcas." Jr grew annoyed "I would have easily got well away from them if my leg wasn't broken and if I wasn't recovering from a stab wound." Guardian glared at him then said "look Sholeh if you wish to hurt me for what I've done to you then go ahead I wont fight back."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2308 Posted: 02:06:51 04/03/2016 | Topic Creator
But Sholeh had no interest in hurting him, even though she did had the desire to beat him up. However, if Guardian got injured by her, she doubted he would be discrete about it. he was, in fact, angry about something else.
"Well, welcome to my world. The warblers here are obsessed with sentencing mongooses to death via those stupid, overgrown dolphins. If I... better yet, if we don't behave like they want us to..." she said, looking at Terrence, "... we'll be turned to orca chow in a blink." she finished, knowing that was the ultimate punishment. Sybil lived there because the warblers allowed her to, so Sholeh was fearful that, one day, they might start to rebel against her and start to take decisions on their own. She was unaware that there were some, like Peepers, that despised that idea, that they actually wanted to give her species a chance.
---
#2309 Posted: 03:50:09 04/03/2016
yet Terrence did know "well Sholeh that isn't entirely true. their were actually some warblers who defended me and wanted to give our species a chance. It really surprised me considering that they knew about what I did." Guardian was surprised by this since he did show up at the tail end of the trial "really! that's great I mean I know that Peepers is in that group but to find out there's actually a group of them!" Terrence smiled "to be fair gramps you showed up at the tail end of the trial." Guardian nodded in agreement "true, true."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2310 Posted: 04:16:48 04/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh believed him to some degree, but she couldn't imagine warblers defending mongooses. She believed Terrence was saved due to Sybil convincing them, but given the bird's angry state, she doubted the civet could have done that alone.
"So, if there are indeed warblers against the idea, I doubt there are too many of them. I'm telling you, the warblers hate mongooses! No matter how much we try to appeal to them, they won't change their feathers." Sholeh expressed, not even caring if there was perhaps some of them hearing.

Äfter a brief pause, she spoke again.
"And you know what? It wouldn't surprise me if they decided to sentence us for no reason, AND without consulting Sybil. You know why? Because it's in their nature to hate us. And it wouldn't surprise me either if they become a mighty force in the future. For you see, after Sybil arrived here, she managed to organize them against us. That was their only condition for her to stay here, which is why she obliged. And the consequences? Us mongooses were the ones keeping their population under control, but now that many of us are banished, they are becoming too numerous." Sholeh explained, and sadly, she was telling the truth. With no mongooses to eat some eggs and unwanted youths, their population was increasing greatly.
---
#2311 Posted: 04:44:38 04/03/2016
Guardian understood that, and with such fierce temers it would be a problem. Jr then said "well I can't help with the eggs since I'm... allergic to eggs."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2312 Posted: 05:08:40 04/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Lucky you." Sholeh expressed, knowing how much trouble she could have saved herself if she could have been in the same predicament.
"Let's just hope this drought is enough to keep the population under control. It isn't wise to mess with nature." Sholeh said serenely, demonstrating a calm side that was currently rare in her. But it was due to Sybil messing up the natural course of the island the reason why she was so bitter, and why Sholeh hated her so much.

As with Sybil, she was still swimming around the lake, but after a small current almost drag her down, she went out as soon as she could. She was lucky that it was small, or she could have easily drown. Either way, she was glad to be back on dry land, and lay down on the short grass of the edge t get warm and dry with the sun while she waited for Crocux.
---
#2313 Posted: 14:46:27 04/03/2016
Crocux came to shore with a fish in his mouth. after eating it he said "Sybil how's that trouble making nephew of mine doing?"

Guardian nodded in agreement "aye. I should know that more then anyone since I'm living proof of that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:48:10 04/03/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2314 Posted: 20:07:07 04/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm not sure. I haven't seen him since the trial." she answered, unaware that she actually passed very near him while on her way there.
"By the way, where did you come from? I though you were still home with Shi." she then said, not having noticed when did he arrived at the lake to catch that fish.

"Yeah, whatever." Sholeh said uninterested, not caring about his past life. She then resumed with what she was there in the first place.
"So then, we drifted here. My case still stands. I already told you, I want no apology, and I don't want you near me! Don't let me see you! Don't make me feel your presence." she said firmly, demonstrating that despite the rather calm and normal conversation from earlier, she still hadn't forgotten why she originally visited him. Too much grudge in her to let him have another chance.
---
#2315 Posted: 21:33:37 04/03/2016
Crocux looked at her confused "I came with you. speaking of which were is Shi?"

Guardian nodded "I understand. perhaps some day you will have a change of heart. until then I wish you nothing but happyness." and with that Guardian slithered away. Jr looked nervously at Sholeh and said "I know I robbed you and caused you so much trouble but would you please give me a second chance? I've been alone since my mother died and your the only other mongoose that I've known."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2316 Posted: 01:20:56 05/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Now Sybil was the one confused. Did Crocux followed her and she never noticed? She really must have been distracted to not notice him, unless he was very far away or very sneaky.
"I don't know where Shi is. I thought she was with you. If she's not here, then I suppose she returned to Sozen." Sybil expressed, growing worried on how distracted she has been lately.

"Then you should go to the outback where much of our species is taking refugee. Be careful with the dingos though. But this... this heart is not willing to give a second chance to anybody." Sholeh said, calmly but sternly, poking at her chest. She then approached Terrence, and gently touched his cheek.
"And if you don't want a heartbreak as well like with your mommy, well, I wouldn't suggest you getting a big head..." she said in a sassy tone, her cheek touching turning into a firm push to get him out of her way. She believed that was enough for Terrence to get the message and not try anything with her, since she want nothing to do with him. Although she was more tolerant of Terrence than Guardian, she still had resentments towards him as well.
---
#2317 Posted: 02:07:11 05/03/2016
Terrence smiled "thank Sholeh, I needed that." he then said more quietly to himself "maybe now the recurring memory of seeing my mother murdered will finally stop." Guardian was hidden in the foliage and heard the whole thing. He smiled seeing that his grandson was happy. since he was well away from Sholeh she wouldn't walk into his hiding spot. Guardian whispered "thanks Sholeh. I know you didn't have to help him but you did and that shows for a fact that you've reformed like Sybil said which gives me hope."

Crocux shrugged "probably. I just hope nether one of then are trying to make the relationship go to fast for them. last thing I want is to see ether one of them getting heart broken because one decides to do something the other isn't willing to do yet. I might see Shi making a mistake or two since this is her first relationship but I don't know if Sozen had any before Shi."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2318 Posted: 04:14:18 05/03/2016 | Topic Creator
After pushing him, Sholeh left the place, scoffing furiously since Terrence didn't reacted the way he was suppose to. She wasn't trying to console him, even less give him hope. How clueless can one get? It was the first time ever she felt ashamed of being a mongoose if it meant there was one as moron as him.

Sybil didn't know much about relationships, but had enough common sense to think on how she believed it was suppose to work.
"Well, I doubt Sozen had any before Shi, given his previous solitary nature. And who could blame him?" she said, knowing that his size wasn't the only problem for him.
"But it was their decision. If somebody is going to be with somebody, they must be ready for any disputes and willing to solve them. Even beings from the same species are bound to have problems, and that's the ultimate test; Life will give you challenges and suffering, and only they can decide if they are willing to forgove and forget any offense. That's vital in true love." she said, surprising herself, considering she never had anyone. She was the only member of her species she knew, and there was nobody she could be with since she was the only civet around.
---
#2319 Posted: 04:41:10 05/03/2016
Crocux nodded "I can get that. I've seen some cases were two completely different species that were completely inable to have offspring of any kind fall in love. love is a powerful thing and shouldn't be taken lightly." since he was on the subject he said "speaking of love interests is their anyone you're interested in?"

Terrence was glad none the less but it wasn't for the reason that Sholeh thought. if Sholeh didn't want to be with him then he was fine with that, he'd be happy if Sholeh was happy. but he had hope that things might actually get better for him from then on. he felt content and was glad that Sholeh said something. he admitted silently that it did hurt a little to be rejected like that but he understood why she turned him down and respected that.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2320 Posted: 05:15:36 05/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil thought for a moment, but she finally had the answer.
"No, no one. I know it's strange, but I'm simply not interested in anyone." she answered truthfully, being fully aware that there were a few at the Haven who had an interest in her, but she simply couldn't feel the same way for them.
"Anyway, to tell you the truth, I originally established this Haven not only to give many persecuted animals a chance... but also to see if there was someone like me out there... but... it seems that I'm the last of my kind. I'm OK though. I have finally assimilated it. At least I'm not alone. I made lots of friends and I'm happy with that." she said with a smile, looking directly at Crocux's eyes, something she never dared to do until now.

Sholeh returned to her tree, still furious. She was regretting that stupid cheek touch, and believed she should have pushed him aside harder. Now she was afraid that Terrence was only going to get more insistent on his goal, but one way or another, she was going to make sure that he got the message, even if she had to hurt him to make him get a clue.
---
#2321 Posted: 16:28:20 05/03/2016
Crocux's eyes were gentle and kind even for a crocs eyes. he smiled and said "I'm glad you're happy, but don't give up hope. I know that somewhere out their their's another civet out their that's looking for you. just give it time."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2322 Posted: 17:57:07 05/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Perhaps, but the world is so big. It would be quite the miracle if, after the drought, the birds manage to find somebody like me." she declared, having postponed the warbler's journey around the world in order to wait for the drought to end, which meant no more guest for several months.

At the shore, Cheryl was returning home. She stopped on a pal tree to rest, trying very hard not to say anything nasty to Jaerl.
---
#2323 Posted: 19:21:17 05/03/2016
Crocux nodded "don't worry Sybil. we've all been through worse then this silly drought. even if you are the last of your kind I know there's someone out their for you. the world is full of unexplained mysteries and some of them could be happining right infront of you." Shi was hidden the whole time and decided to chime in saying "well Crocux. when did a teenager like you get as wise as an old man?" Crocux looked around to find the sorce of the voice but couldn't find it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2324 Posted: 20:18:50 05/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was about to reply to Crocux, when she also heard the voice.
"Is that Shi?" she asked, only hearing an echo. She was also looking for her.
"Couldn't be?" she said, looking at Crocux...
---
#2325 Posted: 22:08:45 05/03/2016
Shi smirked "well Sybil you seem to be off of you're game today. first you didn't notice me standing in Crocux's mouth then you don't notice him walking with you and now you can't find me? I guess dad has the right idea being co leader of the Haven."

Jr rested in the clearing and fell asleep and this time the recurring nightmare didn't happen. Guardian smiled at this "thanks Sholeh, my grandson can finally rest peacefully all thanks to you." he then left and decided to go to the wetlands for a swim.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2326 Posted: 22:38:24 05/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil imagined it, but she wasn't so sure.
"I figured. Besides, if I'm distracted lately is because I have a lot of my mind." she excused, being quite proud in her abilities.
"And I said it before, I don't need a co-leader. I already have Rose as a successor and Sayan as an assistant." she declared, not wanting to insist to them that a second leader wasn't necessary, especially considering that the warblers didn't seem to like Guardian that much.

At Sholeh's tree, Warren has returned from his banquet at the outback and came to check on her. She was resting inside, and had her back to him, so he assumed she was asleep, and left to his own tree. Sholeh never turned back, thinking that the rustling of leaves were just a bunch of warblers, so she never noticed he came to visit him.
---
#2327 Posted: 00:02:41 06/03/2016
"Well that is good Jet." Rose said.
---
SC
#2328 Posted: 01:19:20 06/03/2016
"You should keep an eye on them-- just in case.," Sayan cautioned.
---
#2329 Posted: 01:29:26 06/03/2016
"I will be sure to." Jet said.
---
SC
#2330 Posted: 01:56:53 06/03/2016
Shi came out and perched herself on top of Crocux's head and said "yea well good luck making Dad think otherwise. last I checked he didn't see it that way and he is dead set on it. if you want to talk him out of it be my gest, but just know that you're dealing with the world most stubborn cobra."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2331 Posted: 02:19:20 06/03/2016
"Then you should take him to Rose." Sozen said pierced up on a branch.
---
SC
#2332 Posted: 02:34:30 06/03/2016
Crocux jumped a little "Sozen! you startled me!" Shi chuckled then said "well Sozen dear you seem to not know how stubborn dad is then. uh, by the way how long have you been here?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2333 Posted: 02:56:03 06/03/2016
"Long enough to hear the cobra is stubborn. Take him to Rose and he will see." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2334 Posted: 03:19:01 06/03/2016
Crocux sighed "yea you see a angry Rhino tried to change his mind and he didn't budge at all so all I have to say is have fun changing his mind and good luck." Shi glared at Crocux then said "well I can't see why not. but we need to find him first."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2335 Posted: 04:32:12 06/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, I can be stubborn too." Sybil finally said, after coping with Sozen's sudden appearance.
"Look, I have run this Haven for years now. And while I welcome any help, I won't allow a co-leadership. It's better to have just one. A partnership of this nature is bound to have clashes, and I don't want to risk that." Sybil explained, having experienced a partnership crashing in a very nasty way due to one wanting to have more power than the other one.
"I already had a fight with Guardian on my way to the trial, and he disobeyed me in the most vile way. Just ask Sozen, he was there. I'm still disappointed for that, so I honestly think it's a very bad idea a co-leadership, especially with him." Sybil said firmly and sternly, having made up her mind about that issue. She was starting to think that the cobra's stubbornness was because since he saved her life once, she owed him.
---
#2336 Posted: 05:13:12 06/03/2016
Shi looked surprised "A TRIAL!!!" Crocux knew about it but Shi didn't. He gave Sybil a stern look "that's because family or not he wouldn't be able to live with himself if their was a chance that he could have made a difference for the better. you tried to stop him making it so what you were basically asking him to do was something even worse then torcher. the fact it was family made it even more important to him since he would give his life to protect his family and you trying to stop him was like asking him to watch me or Jack or Shi get executed right infront of him. he doesn't care what others think of his so long as he does what he believes is the right thing to do and is willing to die if he was doing just that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2337 Posted: 05:37:10 06/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil just rolled her eyes, Crocux not understanding the point. She knew that he was just defending his father, but it was still unfair.
"Now really, I understand why Guardian wanted to be part of it. I really do. But just look what happened to Sholeh! He attacked her because he couldn't handle her personality. He couldn't handle the pressure. I was a good thing he came when the trial just ended. Can you imagine what would have happened if Guardian in one of his angers attacked just one of those warblers? He would have made things worse. The warblers are already noble enough to have let me use this island as a Haven. And they also go through all the trouble of traveling around the world to give the news! Do you know how lucky we were that we had a few of them against the sentence!?" Sybil said furiously, still more or less unable to forgive Guardian for defying her the way he did.
---
#2338 Posted: 06:37:06 06/03/2016
"I'm telling you we should take him to Rose. She can convince him." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2339 Posted: 14:43:10 06/03/2016
Crocux nodded "I get that but to be fair he was stressed out before hand since he quite literally came back from the dead. he just needed time to adjust and now that he has. I get how fortanite we are but didn't you also show up towards the end of the trial as well as dad? you judge him to quickly and if he found out how quickly you judged him he would see it as being plain rud. I'm just telling you that it wont work but like I said if you want to try have fun." Shi looked around confused and yelled "WHAT TRIAL? WHAT SENTENCE? AND WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2340 Posted: 15:48:42 06/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'll explain later Shi." Sybil quickly said, before returning to Crocux.
"Now then, if I showed up to the trial late was because he slowed me down. And besides, who does he think he is to demand co-ownership when he has been the last animal to join the Haven? Why does he think he has such a big right?" Sybil said angrily, though she imagined why.
"I'll follow Sozen's advice and take him to Rose, since I already tried to convince him. And you too Crocux, please. I know he's your father, but that doesn't give him any right to demand so much responsibility." she said, developing the stress she so much hated.

Meanwhile, Cheryl had returned to the kea's tree, though she didn't stop to look behind her to see if Jaerl was still following her. She just wanted to take a long rest and hope she didn't have to see that annoying, suicidal mongoose in a long while.
---
#2341 Posted: 17:43:09 06/03/2016
Crocux sighed "hey I don't get his thought process I just know that when he makes up his mind you can't change it. I know he just wants o keep innocent lives safe so he might think that this ludicrous idea of his is the best way to do just that. think of it this way is something important is happening at the other side of the haven and you're not their you at least know that someone's their to handle it. I can't change his mind but if you think you can then have at it." Guardian was in the water and he poked his head out and said "oh really, you think my ideas are ludicrous? well this coming from a croc that thought he could fly." Crocux objected saying "hey I was little and I didn't know any better!" Guardian chuckled then said "well Sybil Crocux is right about one thing, there's no way you or anyone can change my mind, so have fun trying."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2342 Posted: 17:58:37 06/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was glad that Guardian was there. With so many witness, she believed she had a better chance to make him change his mind.
"Guardian. So you're here. And as stubborn as ever. Why do you insist on wanting ownership of this Haven!? What makes you think you have such powerful right? You are the last one who joined this sanctuary, and now you want to own it! Seriously? This is ridiculous! I already told you! I'm not allowing it!" Sybil yelled, with an authority she rarely used, and already firm in that decision. Guardian couldn't run around like he owned the place, so his behavior was unacceptable.
---
#2343 Posted: 21:05:06 06/03/2016
"Again we should find Rose. She my be young but she is wise." Sozen said. "Like she even helped convince the warblers to leave that mongoose alone. But Sybil is right you are not ready for a responsibility like this Rose is ready and has shown many times from what I've seen and heard." Sozen said.

"Sayan lets go home I want to go home and rest." Rose said.
---
SC
#2344 Posted: 21:25:36 06/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil speculated that Sozen was growing fond of Rose, and he was right. Rose did run the Haven for a month when she faked her death, but there was one problem with his suggestion;
"I like your idea Sozen, but look; it is almost night, so the talk with Rose will have to wait for tomorrow." she said, realizing that it was only a matter of minutes before the sun sets.
---
#2345 Posted: 22:22:27 06/03/2016
"Very well. We will have to talk to her tomorrow when its light out." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2346 Posted: 00:58:40 07/03/2016
Guardian looked shocked "since when did a Haven belong to someone!? I for one would be happy to help keep things in order! you act like you own this place like it's your property!?" he yelled back "you clearly don't know a thing about me other wise you would just let me help. I want to make sure everyone is safe and you can't do that alone. I only lost my temper once and I've done what I could to atone for that and you judge someone who is clearly more experienced then you and you don't take the chance to get to know them! I just want to help. I thought you were my friend Sybil! I guess I was wrong." Guardian sunk back down into the water and swam away.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2347 Posted: 01:03:44 07/03/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sayan lets go home I want to go home and rest." Rose said.

"Agreed.," Sayan said with a nod. After wishing Jet well, he proceeded to turn around.
---
#2348 Posted: 01:21:47 07/03/2016
"Guardian! Come back! I'm sure Rose will think of something you can help with." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2349 Posted: 01:44:21 07/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Co-ownership is not the same as helping!" Sybil yelled to the retreating cobra, furious on how he was changing his original suggestion just to make her look bad. She was fearful however, that since Guardian was Crocux's adoptive father, he could bring him against her, and once again, she would have to remain cautious. She took indirect glances at Crocux to see how he would react to all that...

Peepers, who had followed Rose and Sayan very carefully, looked with a smile how everything turned alright. Jet was still being a gentleman, but he was left with the curiosity on how the other two were. And like Sybil, he was worried about Light Beach. There were too many new Haven residents who still haven't seen that spectacle, so he was very worried that when the time comes, the signs wouldn't be enough to keep them away from the beautiful, glittering charade...
---
#2350 Posted: 01:47:56 07/03/2016
Soon Rose and Sayan reached their cave.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me