Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2201 Posted: 22:16:01 26/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Terrence was simply met by a grasp on the shoulder by a skinny yet firm talon.
"Where do you think you're going!? We wasted too much time trying to make you recover for you to try stupid things like that! You are not leaving this tree until that stupid wound of yours gets completely healed!" the furious, almost screaming voice of Cheryl could be heard. She was alone with Terrence, since Cole flew away to get food and Mambo was at the top of the tree to discuss the warbler problem.

"Indeed." Sybil replied, getting ready to leave to talk to the keas. She wanted to leave it for tomorrow, but time was too precious.
"Hey... does that mean I can still see Crocux? There won't bea risk of attack?" she asked, wanting Guardian to guarantee her at Crocux won't lose himself during the drought, since she wouldn't stand a chance against him.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2202 Posted: 19:05:40 27/02/2016
Guardian nodded "their isn't a doubt in my mind. back when I was human researchers say that crocs have existed since the days of the dinosaurs and even lived through the event that wiped the dinosaurs out over 65 million years ago. crocs are the worlds greatest survivor to have ever existed. they're still here to this day and in my opinion are the strongest predators that have ever existed. you should be perfectly safe. and if you weren't Crocux would leave until it was safe to be around him again."

Terrence jumped in surprise "don't scare me like that! and I thought you didn't care about what happened to me? why the sudden change of heart?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2203 Posted: 20:15:52 27/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil decided to trust and believe Guardian.
"Good. Cause I saw him hunting yesterday, and it was quite spectacular." she exclaimed, not wondering why crocodiles were such survivors.
"Alright then, I will visit him as soon as I talk to the keas. Might as well check on Terrence as well." Sybil said, leaving and wanting to make the most of the trip.

"I don't care... but Cole does! I don't want his time t be wasted either." Cheryl expressed, not wanting Terrence to get the wrong idea. She didn't wanted him to believe she had a soft heart.
"Now, if you are not going to stay put, then I'll just have to tie you up again!" she said firmly, grasping a little bit harder. There was no doubt about it. Cheryl was not at all like Mambo or her brother.
---
#2204 Posted: 20:35:11 27/02/2016
Terrence nodded in understanding "I see." wanting to change the subject he says "um, did anything happen last night? like did I start flailing in my sleep or started sleep talking?"

Guardian nodded "well don't think you can lose me. you mat have ran this place by yourself for this long but now you aren't running the show alone. whatever responsibilities you have I have." he made sure to keep up with her since he hated being left behind.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2205 Posted: 22:03:27 27/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't know! I'm not even sleeping here!" she lied, though she chose a corner rather than her usual spot to prevent Terrence's somnambulism from waking her up.

Sybil didn't want any company, but since she didn't want another heavy discussion like that morning, she allowed him to come, letting him ride on his back so that he won't slow her down.
"Man, walking from place to place can get quite tiresome. If there was only an easier way." she said along the way, remembering how humans used different methods of transportation to get them to places without walking. She could ask Sozen or Warren to give her a ride, but they both lived far away and the foliage would make their landing very difficult anyways.
---
#2206 Posted: 22:14:56 27/02/2016
Terrence sighed "you are a horrible lire. look don't judge me based on how I behaved last night. I was just reliving what is probably the worst day of my life and every time I go to sleep I relive it so don't you think I'm soft gloomy."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2207 Posted: 22:30:35 27/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl simply rolled her eyes, not enjoying that conversation at all. Keas rarely had a bad day due to their extremely carefree personality, so she really didn't care about the mongoose's problems. She was about to rebuff him once more, when she saw outside, and saw that Sybil was approaching.
"Oh look. Looks like you have company." Cheryl said in her annoyed voice, grabbing him forcefully and flying down.

Sybil could see that somebody carrying Terrence when she took a look at the tree.
"Look. Somebody is bringing Trerrence down." she said to Guardian, not being able to recognize the shilouette that was carrying him.
---
#2208 Posted: 23:51:39 27/02/2016
Terrence was annoyied about how the bird rebuffed him. but he didn't say anything.

Guardian nodded "yes and it looks like my grandson is in a foul mood. no pun intended."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2209 Posted: 23:57:39 27/02/2016
Soon Rose and Sayan reached Peepers tree. "Peepers are you home?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#2210 Posted: 00:30:01 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers was just returning from a surveillance, and was rather surprised to see the couple there.
"Miss Rose? Mr. Sayan! Of what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" he asked, as kind as ever but trying to ignore that Rose was all tied up.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Terrence was annoyied about how the bird rebuffed him. but he didn't say anything.

Guardian nodded "yes and it looks like my grandson is in a foul mood. no pun intended."

Sybil saw who was carrying Terrence, and there was no doubt on why Terrence was angry. Cheryl probably frustrated him. Cheryl immediately left the mongoose in front of the visiting pair, and landed on a nearby branch, waiting for their conversation to be over to carry him back.
"Hey Terrence. Feeling better?" she said kindly, imagining he was having a hard time with the bitter Cheryl.
---
#2211 Posted: 00:40:52 28/02/2016
"We just wanted to ask a favor of you. You know those rogue warblers? We wanted to ask you to keep an eye on them." Rose said.
---
SC
#2212 Posted: 01:05:33 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ah hah! Is that all? Why Rose, I'm way ahead of you. I just returned from a meeting with them." Peepers explained, wondering why Rose wouldn't have find that obvious. He liked the visit though.
"Don't worry. They sound scary now, but you must understand that mongooses and warblers are mortal enemies on this island, so it's hard to adapt to this change." he expressed, hoping she would understand.
"But you must know that Yodel has done quite a job manipulating those warblers. Not to worry. I'll make sure they don't do anything nasty." he assured, already having a few resistance warblers keeping a close eye on the rogue ones.
---
#2213 Posted: 01:05:38 28/02/2016
Terrence shrugged and said "I'm fine I guess. with my leg broken and nothing holding it in place it's going to heal all messed up, it'll be a merical if I'll actually be able to get up into my tree after I'm done healing. other wise things are going pretty well." Guardian examined the broken leg "how did you manage that?" asked Guardian. "I ran into Sybil." Jr replied flatly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2214 Posted: 01:06:38 28/02/2016
Jaerl drapes a wing over Cheryl smiling. His brilliant blue eyes sparkle as he gazes into hers. He is happy to be here with her.
#2215 Posted: 01:10:02 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt as if she was being blamed, so she took of fence to that.
"Come on. It wasn't that hard of a crash. And how could my body could have caused that?" she complained, believing Terrence probably just injured it further like he did with the stabbing.

Cheryl didn't mind Jaerl's company, but she was too busy hearing the conversation to pay any attention to him. She has gotten really furious with what she heard. Since her, Cole and Mambo believed that the only problem was with the stabs, they didn't think of examining his paws. It was almost as if they were condemned to heal a wound only to have another one to appear. She was tempted to leave the troublesome mongoose to Sybil and the cobra and not going through all the useless trouble...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:12:41 28/02/2016 by Felines
#2216 Posted: 01:17:42 28/02/2016
Oops: 5 more left!

"Good. Aside from that how have you been? I haven't seen you in awhile." Rose said.
---
SC
#2217 Posted: 01:45:31 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes. I suppose a fifth RP is inevitable, huh? smilie

"Meh, just the usual. I need to rest more than usual though. Old age is really getting to me." Peepers answered. Even though he was only middle aged, the stress of the drought made him feel older.
---
#2218 Posted: 02:05:15 28/02/2016
"You should visit me and Sayan more often but only during the day." Rose said.
---
SC
#2219 Posted: 02:17:42 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, I'm aware of that." he assured, knowing how things were going.
"Man, this drought is the worst. The beach feels empty, my comrades are more bitter than ever, and miss Sybil seems dangerously stressed. Though I worry more about the cockatoos. Hunted island is at a worse state. And we can't forget the poor orcas." he said, talking about both who stayed behind and those who left, since they were probably missing home. In the years he had lived there, even before Sybil arrived, there has been some dry seasons, but never to go as far as to be considered a drought until now.
---
#2220 Posted: 02:35:27 28/02/2016
"I know. I just hope it doesn't last very long." Rose said.
---
SC
#2221 Posted: 04:11:23 28/02/2016
ooc: I wouldn't be suprized if this rp went on for forever and ever smilie

Guardian sighed "and did you tell them about it?" Terrence looked surprised (ops I completely forgot how bad the break was! it's located between the hip and knee and is bent at a 40 degree angle) "I actually kinda thought it was obviouse as it was."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2222 Posted: 04:21:56 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I hope not.i would want this to have a clear ending, though at this rate, it's going to take a looong time. Does that means I really created a good story? smilie

"Well, keas make lousy doctors, and they are usually too carefree to take notice of those things." Sybil assured him, with Cheryl simply scoffing. She couldn't argue with her though, since that was all true.
"First things first though, we need to treat that wound..." she did a brief pause, before realizing what needed to be done.
"...but the only ones that could do that are Whirlpool and Jack... and they are both on Hunted island." she said with a shaky voice, knowing what that meant.
"Guardian, you stay here with Terrence and... I will ask Jet to take me to Hunted island to look for a bandage." she said, not wanting to risk neither of them. All she could do was hope that Jet could really contain his instincts as he assured her two weeks ago, and that the other two would be very far away, since they were probably not that strong.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I know. I just hope it doesn't last very long." Rose said.

Peepers simply scoffed, having high hopes that no matter how long the drought last, they will all take it.
"We mustn't worry too much though. I mean, you guys have been though worse, haven't you? You are all survivors, and wanting a better life and get away from all those painful events is what brought y'all here in the first place." he said cheerfully, knowing that the drought wasn't going to be easy to bear, but it was something they could take anyway.
---
#2223 Posted: 04:52:24 28/02/2016
"You're right we've been through a lot worse especially me and Sayan." Rose said rubbing against his head. "I still remember when I first arrived here and met Yoldel he hurt me badly but with the help of everyone I recovered."
---
SC
#2224 Posted: 05:28:45 28/02/2016
Guardian was surprised at this and said "now don't get suicidal. we could just ask one of the keas to go their and pick up what we need. surly they can't be as unreliable as you say, and even if they are which I doubt, they should be able to handle that without any problems." Terrence nodded "yea gramps is right. Mambo actually left to get some anti-biotic when I stabbed myself the first time. Their actually not to bad of doctors it's just hard to take them to seriously, especially Mambo. in fact even for someone as moody as Cheryl she's actually not that bad to be around, and she really can handle herself when it comes to difficult patients like me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2225 Posted: 06:01:24 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl was actually quite glad to hear him appreciate her, but hid it very well.
"I'll get that bandage. Or medicine. Or whatever." Cheryl offered herself, using it as an excuse to leave the annoying Terrence, and in part save Sybil the trip. She then flew off immediately.

"Wait, Cheryl!" Sybil called, but she flew rather fast and was out of earshot.
"Oh not her. She didn't even let me tell her where Whirlpool lives." she said, quite upset. That was Cheryl's very first trip toHunted island.
"The cockatoos can tell her though, but I'm worried. You see, keas have very good grip, but they need their talons to carry things. She could damage the equipment." Sybil said. Which is why she wanted to bring it through orca ride in the first place, not to mention that the parrot's talon's weren't that big. She could ask Sozen, but since he was now in a relationship with Shi, she didn't want to bother him.
---
#2226 Posted: 06:50:29 28/02/2016
Jaerl shakes his head and smiles. His brilliant blue eyes sparkle in the light. He is just happy to be here to support Cheryl. Or is it more?
#2227 Posted: 06:54:15 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
When Sybil turned around to watch the branch where Cheryl was standing on just seconds earlier, she just took notice of Jaerl. He had been so well camouflaged with the foliage that it was only now that she saw him.
"Jaerl!? Hey, you are here. For how long?" she asked embarrassed, still not getting completely use to him and his foster father's tendency to roam around and turn up in the most unexpected of places.
---
#2228 Posted: 08:14:59 28/02/2016
Jaerl flies down from his perch and lands beside Terrance Jr. His eyes glisten as he faces Sybil and Guardian. With a small chuckle and smile, he speaks.
"I have been here the whole time you have been talking. Oh and I would try not to bother Whirlpool and Jack as much as you possibly can. I hear that the serval is in need of a whole lot of care, something about serious surgery and experimentation."

Meanwhile, back at Hunted, Sunflame wakes screaming. Terror is visible on his face, with rivers of tears streaming down is face. His entire body is shaking and sweat is covering his body.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:16:17 28/02/2016 by Wyrstel
#2229 Posted: 14:40:04 28/02/2016
Ooc: isn't Peepers going to reply to Rose?
---
SC
#2230 Posted: 15:03:44 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes indeed. Sorry. It's just that so many things happen it's hard to keep up smilie

Quote: Wyrstel
Jaerl flies down from his perch and lands beside Terrance Jr. His eyes glisten as he faces Sybil and Guardian. With a small chuckle and smile, he speaks.
"I have been here the whole time you have been talking. Oh and I would try not to bother Whirlpool and Jack as much as you possibly can. I hear that the serval is in need of a whole lot of care, something about serious surgery and experimentation."

Meanwhile, back at Hunted, Sunflame wakes screaming. Terror is visible on his face, with rivers of tears streaming down is face. His entire body is shaking and sweat is covering his body.

Sybil wouldn't know how he found out about that, but she assumed that Jaerl had been flying there occasionally, which meant he knew where Whirlpool lived.
"Yes, that's true. But Cheryl has never been to Hunted island before. She could get lost. Can you fly there and make sure that doesn't happen?" Sybil asked, believing a task to him would do good.

"More more..." Whirlpool yelled, urging Jack to get more anesthetic. Luckily, he brought more bottles of the anesthetic just in case something like that happened, so it was just a few feet away from them.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"You're right we've been through a lot worse especially me and Sayan." Rose said rubbing against his head. "I still remember when I first arrived here and met Yoldel he hurt me badly but with the help of everyone I recovered."

"Yodel hurts everybody. He's just too angry with everybody to care." Peepers expressed, knowing how Yodel could get overboard with his insults.
"So now, as I said, you can rest assured that I won't let anybody touch that mongoose. I already have many of my friends vigilant." he assured, wanting to keep the couple's mind's at ease.
---
#2231 Posted: 15:59:00 28/02/2016
"Thank you Peepers. You're the best friend I could ever have." Rose said.
---
SC
#2232 Posted: 17:12:05 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers raised his chest with pride and smiled, glad to be of service just as he compromised himself.
"Right now then. I have chores to do. And miss Rose, I know it is forbidden, but can you and Sayan take a quick glance of the beach? From the edge of the forest where you will be safe of course. I have been flying there several times but I haven't seen any of the orcas. If you do see them, keep me informed. I'm really worried about them." he expressed, having quite a solid friendship with the marine animals even though he didn't use to visit them as often as before.
---
#2233 Posted: 17:14:34 28/02/2016
Rose nodded. " we will." Rose said.
---
SC
#2234 Posted: 17:27:20 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers nodded as well and proceeded to go to his nest, cleaning it up after a tiny discussion with the neighbors messed it up. He trusted that Rose and Sayan would keep each other safe and will not approach the beach.

After tidying up her tree (having nothing else to do), Sholeh became quite hungry and decided to eat some of the lizards Terrence brought her. It really was convenient to have him bringing her food and save her the trouble of looking herself, but she was starting to wonder when would he recover. She didn't want to visit him though, since she imagined that he was going to misinterpret that as if she cared.
---
#2235 Posted: 18:12:35 28/02/2016
Jack nodded "thanks Whirlpool. It's a good idea to keep him sedated until he's had the chance to recover more. the last thing we need it to have him go into shock from the pain before he finishes recovering."

ooc: don't forget to have Sholeh check the spot were she hide her supplies for the drought. Terrence did put it back.

Guardian smiled a little "well Terrence, are the rumors true that you have a crush on Sholeh?" Jr blushed so much from the question that you could see him blushing through his fur.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2236 Posted: 18:12:58 28/02/2016
Jaerl smiles and nods. Spending more time with Cheryl,this time alone sounds great. Maybe they could see how Sunflame is doing while they are there.
"Sure thing Sybil. See you in a bit, you too, Terrance Jr," he says before taking off towards Hunted.

Meanwhile on Hunted Sunflame continues to scream. Though he is extremely weak, his fear is making him push back and even try to fight those careing for him. There is utter terror visible in his wide eyes.
"No, stay away. Get away from me," the male serval says over and over, becoming more frantic with each minute that passes.

Beyond sight, Jhen continues to endure on his own. The young male refuses to return until he is absolutely sure it is safe. He does not want to risk hurting anyone.
#2237 Posted: 18:37:30 28/02/2016
With Jack having trouble giving Sunflame the anesthetic he looks at Whirlpool and says "try to hold him still. if he keeps this up he'll reopen his stiches!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2238 Posted: 18:41:55 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool knew that the serval was becoming paranoid and dangerous, and knowing he could hurt both him and Jack, the wombat grabbed his head and gave the struggling cat an intense headbutt to knock him out.
"Now!" he ordered Jack, urging him to apply the anesthetic as soon as possible. The serval's reaction was most certainly out of a terrible experience rather than psychical pain, since Whirlpool was sure he did good with the wounds.

ooc: don't forget to have Sholeh check the spot were she hide her supplies for the drought. Terrence did put it back.

Guardian smiled a little "well Terrence, are the rumors true that you have a crush on Sholeh?" Jr blushed so much from the question that you could see him blushing through his fur.

OOC: I know smilie

Sybil smiled a bit after Guardian's suspicions proved to be true. But Sholeh of all mongooses?
"Well, good luck with her. You are walking on thin ice here. Sholeh is not easy." she warned, having known the mongoose and her temper for the longest of time. It was hard to notice, but Sybil's mind was more into the way Jaerl followed after Cheryl ecstatically. Perhaps Terrence wasn't the only one with a crush? If that was true, then Jaerl's crush on her was over, and he was finally moving on to a closer species.

Cheryl was by that time close to Hunted island, and to make matters worse, another thick fog was surrounding the island, increasing her chances of getting lost. She didn't care though, since all that mattered to her was getting away from that annoying, suicidal mongoose.
---
#2239 Posted: 20:53:02 28/02/2016
Jack applied the anesthetic immediately. "ok that should do it."

Jr blushed even more furiously, "thanks I guess." he said somewhat embarrassed. he was afraid to admit it but other then his mother Sholeh was the first mongoose that he had ever encountered, and a female at that.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2240 Posted: 21:39:55 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool then suggested to cover th serval's eyes, since it would probably just to frantic again once it woke up. Although Whirlpool compromised himself to make the serval healthy again, Barloc believed it was a waste of time, nd that the serval was overdoing his welcome...

Although Sybil understood that Sholeh was the only mongoose living in he forest, she believed he could have found a better candidate. Either way, she was glad with the news. Perhaps being in a relationship will mellow down Sholeh, not to mention it was quite a relief to have two beings of the same species with possibilities, even if it will be certain that many of the warblers aren't going to agree with it.
---
#2241 Posted: 23:05:45 28/02/2016
Guardian smiled "well I get that you two got off on a rocky start but just give her time. she'll worm up to you eventually." Jr started to feel uncomfortable and tried to change the subject "so Sybil how is Sholeh doing anyways?"

Jack nodded "yea that would be a good idea."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2242 Posted: 00:31:20 29/02/2016
Quote: Felines
Peepers nodded as well and proceeded to go to his nest, cleaning it up after a tiny discussion with the neighbors messed it up. He trusted that Rose and Sayan would keep each other safe and will not approach the beach.

"I remember when I first saw you-- still so young and alone. Even then... you gave me hope.," Sayan gently said as he and Rose walked towards the beach.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:25 29/02/2016 by redwes
#2243 Posted: 01:09:48 29/02/2016
"But I'm no longer alone with you around." Rose said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2244 Posted: 01:24:44 29/02/2016
"Indeed-- and you have grown to become a fun and loving individual to all those around you.," Sayan said with a smile.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2245 Posted: 01:43:03 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Guardian smiled "well I get that you two got off on a rocky start but just give her time. she'll worm up to you eventually." Jr started to feel uncomfortable and tried to change the subject "so Sybil how is Sholeh doing anyways?"

Sybil wondered if he was trying to avoid the current subject. If he was, he wasn't doing a very good job.
"Well, I haven't seen her in a while. I don't visit her often." she replied, having seen her fr the last time ever sine the incident with him and Guardian. Sybil usually avoided visiting her, since she usually received nothing but insults of her part.

Jack nodded "yea that would be a good idea."

Whirlpool left the rest to Jack, feeling quite tired of today. It was a little bit past noon, and he was exhausted. He needed at least an hour long rest before he could continue. He had never been that long attending somebody.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:23:02 29/02/2016 by Felines
#2246 Posted: 01:58:40 29/02/2016
Jaerl scans Hunted for Cheryl as he tries to locate her in the mist. The falcon has superb eyesight but the mist is thick and dense. Still he is determined to find her.

Sunflame collapses after Whirlpool headbutts him. The male serval has been through untold terrors and these two are doing everything to nurse him back to health. Maybe once he is better, Sunflame will tell them of his terrors.
#2247 Posted: 02:01:30 29/02/2016
Jr looked disappointed and said "oh I see. so how's uncle Crocux doing?"

Jack understood and being used to this much excitement the events didn't tire him out, only lack of sleep. but he didn't mind and made sure to keep Sunflame under close observation.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2248 Posted: 02:13:33 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"He's great! Just yesterday, he discovered that there are fish in the lake of the wetland west from here, and since that lake is deep, there is little to no chance of it to dry up. We won't starve after all." Sybil said ecstatically, believing that the lake and Crocux were their salvation. She didn't know though, that the lake had just a moderated amount of fiah, not too many, but not that few either. Not enough to last them the drought if it does take months.
"Anyway, that reminds me, I'm going to visit him later. He really is nice. To think that we started off so wrong." she then said with a chuckle, remembering his threat, but now wit a laugh. She had finally gotten over it.

Quote: Wyrstel
Jaerl scans Hunted for Cheryl as he tries to locate her in the mist. The falcon has superb eyesight but the mist is thick and dense. Still he is determined to find her.

Cheryl had reached Hunted island, but instead of looking for the wombat, she simply landed into the nearest tree she could find and wait for the infernal fog to be over. She didn't know it, but she was actually quite near the burrow. But knowing she would simply get lost if she tried to find it, she simply stayed put, not imagining that a rather happy falcon had followed her there.
---
#2249 Posted: 02:19:53 29/02/2016
Rose blushed when Sayan said that. She then kissed him.
---
SC
#2250 Posted: 02:42:36 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Back at Sholeh's tree, she was bored to no end. Warren never returned, and there was no way she would climb that long, tiresome mountain where Sozen lived. She knew there was only one thing to do; she was going to see how Terrence was doing. She left the tree and payed extra attention to her surroundings, not wanting anyone to see her. She was ready to slap Terrence if he dared to suggest that her visit was out of care rather than interest.
---
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me