Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#501 Posted: 19:25:02 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Cole quickly took notice of this, and realized it was too obvious. Spending an entire day could be boring indeed, so he had an idea.
"Hey owl, there are some black beetles around this tree. See if you can catch at least ten. I'll go look for a different color, and I will tell you about a game." Cole said, flying away.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux waited and said "ok, you're the boss."

Sybil decided to let Crocux guard her tree with the valuable fish while she went to the beach. Rose was at the exact same spot, so she didn't waste any time.
"Hey Rose. Did you and Sayan found a place in the mountain that could be perfect for storage?" she asked, really hoping there was an answer to that.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#502 Posted: 20:04:58 01/12/2015
"I have been helping bring clay all day. I haven't seen Sayan yet. I think he is up on the mountain." Rose said.

Sozen smirked. He quickly made flight and with a thunderous boom.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#503 Posted: 20:12:26 01/12/2015
Just then, Sayan had made his way down the mountain looking white as a snow leopard. He shook off some of snow covering him before heading towards Rose-- and surprisingly Sybil. "Oh... hey Rose, Sybil.," he said. He was still panting-- slightly tired and definitely famished.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:23 01/12/2015 by redwes
#504 Posted: 20:27:44 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh Sayan. Thank goodness! I was just asking Rose if you had found a storage. Crocux went a little ahead of schedule and brought in some fish. We must store it before it spoils." Sybil explained, assuming for the snow melting from him that he just came off the mountain, and that hopefully he found the storage that was so needed.
---
#505 Posted: 20:41:05 01/12/2015
Sayan glanced back at the mountain and nodded. "Yes... I've found it. If you're ready, I can show you. And Rose-- you should find it quite familiar.," he said.
---
#506 Posted: 20:45:17 01/12/2015
Rose wondered what Sayan ment by that and followed him.
---
SC
#507 Posted: 20:52:45 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"You go up ahead. I'll find Crocux and tell him to bring the fish. But leave me a trail for me and him to follow." Sybil said, happy that there was finally somewhere to store up food, and knowing Sayan, she believed it was a great place.
---
#508 Posted: 20:58:13 01/12/2015
Sayan nodded to Sybil and proceeded towards the mountain with Rose. "This way.," he said as led the tiger. At first, the trail seemed to lead to what was Thunder's den but soon divorced onto another path.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:01:23 01/12/2015 by redwes
#509 Posted: 21:06:39 01/12/2015
ooc: double post! smilie

Rose followed wondering where Sayan was leading her.
---
SC
#510 Posted: 21:12:14 01/12/2015
"You'll see..," Sayan simply said with a smile. He continued onto the shortest path to what was apparently nothing at first. "Now what do you see? What do you remember about this area?," he asked testing the tiger. Around them was lots of snow, mountainsides in varying directions, and something else if one noticed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:14:28 01/12/2015 by redwes
#511 Posted: 21:13:17 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC Ugh! Stupid Internet smilie

"Crocux! Gather the fish! We got a storage now." Sybil yelled as she head to her tree. She was so happy it was quick. Now it was all a matter of finding out for how long this drought was going to last.
---
#512 Posted: 22:10:19 01/12/2015
Quote: redwes
"You'll see..," Sayan simply said with a smile. He continued onto the shortest path to what was apparently nothing at first. "Now what do you see? What do you remember about this area?," he asked testing the tiger. Around them was lots of snow, mountainsides in varying directions, and something else if one noticed.

"All I see is snow and mountain." Rose said.
---
SC
#513 Posted: 22:39:46 01/12/2015
"Look closer... imagine that you are lost in a storm and that you are seeking shelter. One of these mountainsides-- is not like the other.," Sayan then said.
He had to admit, he didn't see it at first either. He was hoping that the tiger would soon spot the same hole he had and the entrance he had created below. It would be subtle and easily lost among the snow-- even after the additional entrance he had created. 'Something to expand upon.' he thought thinking of the others. However, his spotting it had given them shelter at one time and now would serve to save their food supply. He tested the tiger, hoping to improve upon her survival and tracking skills.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:53:58 01/12/2015 by redwes
#514 Posted: 23:00:06 01/12/2015
"Is that the food storage place?" Rose said pointing to a small hole.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#515 Posted: 23:29:41 01/12/2015
Crocux nodded in understanding and collected the fish and fallowed Sybil.

Shilise took off with Sozen. They were neck and neck. "THIS IS WHY I HATE ROLLAR COSTERS!!" the cobra yelled as the ground approched very quickly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#516 Posted: 23:31:40 01/12/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Is that the food storage place?" Rose said pointing to a small hole.
"That's right... Excellent observation.," Sayan said proud of the tiger. "Now follow me... I've dug out an entrance below that we should be able to use.," he said leading the tiger towards it. Below the small hole, lied another hole that appeared to had been recently dug out.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:41:41 01/12/2015 by redwes
#517 Posted: 23:36:41 01/12/2015
ooc: How can Shilise be as fast as Sozen? Remember Sozen is a extremely big Bald Eagle except he is black in color.

"So this is where you've been." Rose said.
---
SC
#518 Posted: 23:40:57 01/12/2015
"Indeed.," Sayan nodded. "Remember that one night we went up to see Thunder... the polar bear? And how we got lost in that snowstorm?," he then asked.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:14 01/12/2015 by redwes
#519 Posted: 23:49:04 01/12/2015
Ooc: it's only the start of the race my friend.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#520 Posted: 23:55:05 01/12/2015
"Yes I do. We nearly froze to death." Rose said.

Sozen looked at Shilise and he folded in his wings to make himself more faster.
---
SC
#521 Posted: 23:58:03 01/12/2015
Shilise tried to do the same but she couldn't go fast enough and was falling behind fast. At the rate she was going she was going to most definatly lose but she didn't mind since it was all in the name of fun.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#522 Posted: 00:05:07 02/12/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Yes I do. We nearly froze to death." Rose said.

"Indeed.," Sayan said with a shiver. That was something he could not forget. "But fortunately we didn't and I had found shelter for us... a cave.," he said glancing towards the dug out hole.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:07:28 02/12/2015 by redwes
#523 Posted: 00:39:50 02/12/2015
"The same cave that saved our lives?" Rose said.

Sozen smirked and began to fly straight again. "Beat yah!"
---
SC
#524 Posted: 00:45:32 02/12/2015
Sayan nodded, absolutely certain of the fact. "It's been mostly frozen over due to time, but its interior has remained intact and it should serve us well once again.," he said with confidence.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:39 02/12/2015 by redwes
#525 Posted: 01:06:36 02/12/2015
Shilise smiled saying "yes you did. Uh Dad you ok?" the cobra wasn't looking to well and didn't feel any better then he looked, "i'm ok sweety. Just a little air sick." Shilise worried about him and said "hey sozen how about we go easy on the flying for a bit? I don't want you to get covered in dads lunch." "hey i haven't eaten a thing all day!" retorted the cobra.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#526 Posted: 01:20:55 02/12/2015
"I'm an excellent flyer. But if you feel the need to do it off my side and away from me." Sozen said.

"This will be perfect." Rose said.
---
SC
#527 Posted: 01:29:59 02/12/2015 | Topic Creator
After a long while, Sybil finally managed to meet Sayan and Rose.
"That hike is never easy." she complained, panting. At least she arrived, and was ready to see what Sayan found.
---
#528 Posted: 02:46:35 02/12/2015
Crocux panted saying "you can say that again."

"i'm sure you are just try not to be so rough." said the old cobra. Shilise giggled "well i agree with sozen. So please don't puke on him." "what happened to respecting your elders?" the cobra said exasperated.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#529 Posted: 02:56:49 02/12/2015
"I am much older than you think." Sozen said.
---
SC
#530 Posted: 03:00:44 02/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sayan didn't need to tell Sybil, since she soon noticed the hole he made. No doubt that was his work, since a hole like that couldn't be done by itself.
"This must be it. Looks spacious enough." Sybil said, taking a look and feeling proud. Finally a storage, but they needed an estimation on how long the drought will last, thus how much they needed to store. Ash she explored the entrance, Sybil pondered who at the Haven, or maybe Hunted island could know a little about the weather.
---
#531 Posted: 03:12:28 02/12/2015
"Sybil how much food do we have to store? We may have to ration food if it gets scarce." Rose said.
---
SC
#532 Posted: 03:22:35 02/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Precisely what I was thinking Rose. We need somebody that could at least give us an estimation on how long this drought will last. But estimation or not, we need to ration." Sybil expressed, knowing how hard it was going to be for everyone considering how used they were to the great abundance that the Haven had always given them. Thinking about it reminded Sybil on how the orcas would possibly need to migrate in order to avoid starvation, leaving them defenseless around the water. And if Sybil and the others left the Haven, it would just grant the mongooses the opportunity to return and kill off many of the native birds. Such hard decisions were ahead, it was giving Sybil some nasty migraine.
---
#533 Posted: 04:28:35 02/12/2015
The cobra sighed saying "it was a rhetorical question and it was for Shi, Sozen." Shilise winced as she could feel a spazum coming soon and said "hey Sozen can we land? I think my wing is going to act up again."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:32:17 02/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#534 Posted: 10:53:19 02/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil saw how Crocux still got the fish, so now that the storage was approved, they could be settled them.
"Come on Crocux, over here." she signaled, knowing that the time for gathering food had begun. But even though she wanted to help, she still had another matter to attend to.
"Rose, Sayan, and you too Crocux, you can continue gathering food if you want, I need to get to Hunted island." she said, though not going into too much detail. She needed an estimation, and she knew who could probably help her... if he was willing to help that is
---
#535 Posted: 15:31:37 02/12/2015
Crocux nodded and deposited the fish in the cave. "ok i'm off to get more." and took off to get more fish wanting to be helpful.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:31:50 02/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#536 Posted: 17:35:38 02/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was very happy to have even Crocux helping, that she had even forgotten how hostile he became earlier. As she went to the beach, she knew that the orcas were too busy transporting clay, so in order not to occupy one of them, she had a better idea on how to gather the information she needed.

She headed to the seagull and pelican's cliff home to see if there was anyone nearby who could help her. As it turned out, Ami was flying around, surveilling the sea along with a few others since the orcas couldn't at the moment. She went to Sybil as soon as she saw her.
"Oh Ami, thank you for coming. I know you are busy, but I need a favor; go to Hunted island and ask Barloc if he has an estimation on how long the drought will last. He doesn't need to come here, just convince him to tell you and report to me." Sybil said, knowing how much Barloc detested going to the Haven due to predators like Rose and Sayan being present. He was her only hope, since he had gone through the drought before.
---
#537 Posted: 01:27:42 03/12/2015
"I hope this drought doesn't last long.," Sayan said as they returned to gather more food.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:06:48 03/12/2015 by redwes
#538 Posted: 01:42:15 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
While Ami went to Hunted island to talk to Barloc, Sybil decided to check on Jack. The containers he would make would be used exclusively for the seeds and fruits, while the meat and fish would be stored up the mountain.
"Hey Jack, how is everything going?" she asked, inspecting his chosen workshop.

Many of the orcas were still gathering clay from the cockatoos chosen for the job, since Whirlpool had his own job at making the containers. They were still complaining about having the game suspended, but Cairo knew that was the least of their problems. Right after sunset when they would stop the job, he had to find Jet and convince him to migrate. If the drought was making the seals and fish move out, they would have to find another place as food source. It was Jet's responsibility as a leader to keep the pod safe and fed.
---
#539 Posted: 01:43:02 03/12/2015
The cobra sighed saying "it was a rhetorical question and it was for Shi, Sozen." Shilise winced as she could feel a spazum coming soon and said "hey Sozen can we land? I think my wing is going to act up again."

"Land on me I will take you down." Sozen said.
---
SC
#540 Posted: 01:51:12 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Back at Hunted island, Ami did a smooth landing, having a bit of trouble with the cockatoo cousins who were begging her to take them with her to avoid the work. It took her a while to convince them to leave her be and do what she was asked. At first, it seemed like Barloc was going to refuse giving information, but it turned out that he provided the answer with little to no complain.

The drought lasted about five months the first time it hit.

It wasn't exactly an estimation, but if the event followed that same pattern, then it was something, five months seemed like a long time, so Sybil and her friends had too little time to gather enough food for five months. There were many meat eaters at the Haven, so in order to help them as well, Ami had the sense that even the orcas would have to help with the hunts, even share seals (they weren't use to share, plus seal was something never tasted before at the Haven, so many changes had to be made in order to survive.)
---
#541 Posted: 02:17:32 03/12/2015
Shilise nodded and landed on his back in time before the spazum hit. "thanks Sozen." said shills gratefully.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#542 Posted: 02:27:33 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Remember to reply on post #538

Sunset was an hour away, but Cairo felt that what he had to say was just too urgent. Jet was working along the other orcas, but as they both carried clay, Cairo approached him, swimming by his side.
"Jet? We need to talk... right now." he said in a rather menacing tone, wanting to see how Jet would handle a situation as crucial as that one.
---
#543 Posted: 02:31:36 03/12/2015
Jack just smiled not looking up saying "so far so good." as he continued to mold the clay.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#544 Posted: 02:44:20 03/12/2015
"What is it Cairo?" Jet said.
---
SC
#545 Posted: 03:32:52 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo went straight to the point, wanting to tell him before they reached the Haven's shore with the clay.
"And what are you going to do Jet? As you can see, the number of seals and fish is gradually decreasing, and if it wasn't for Barloc, we could have noticed too late? What are you going to do with the pod?" he asked, putting his leadership skills to the ultimate test.

Jack just smiled not looking up saying "so far so good." as he continued to mold the clay.

"Great, cause I think I'm going to start using them." Sybil said as she left to leave him work and she prepared to gather as much seeds, fruits and berries she could find. Using a large leaf to recollect her findings, she would bring them up to Jack so that he himself could choose what was the best container for each subject.
---
#546 Posted: 03:46:57 03/12/2015
Jack just nodded and continued working leavong the finished ones out to dry in the sun.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#547 Posted: 04:02:13 03/12/2015
Soon Sozen landed on the beach.

"Help as much as we can. But I will send the pod away if food gets extremely scarce. I will stay and help while you take the pod to save them." Jet said.
---
SC
#548 Posted: 04:26:59 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo was taken off guard by his approach.
"No way! If someone's going to stay at the Haven, it is going to be me! I know Sybil and the Haven for much longer, and the pod is your responsibility now!" Cairo said furiously, originally wanting to be himself to stay behind.
---
#549 Posted: 09:44:26 03/12/2015
"Cairo the pod knows you better and you are my second in command when I'm away. I am putting the pod in your care. Protect them, keep them safe." Jet said.

"Me to." Rose said as she followed Sayan.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:47:05 03/12/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#550 Posted: 10:17:33 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo still won't agree, but instead of rebuffing Jet, he simply went on ahead, not wanting to see him. There were still a few hours until sunset, and he would try to discuss matter with the pod in general to see what would they like to be done. Even though Cairo wasn't fond of the idea of going through hunger, he hated the idea of leaving Sybil and leave the Haven waters guarded by just one orca, though he tried to think positive by believing that no shark on their right mind would approach the waters during the mid of a drought.
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me