Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#251 Posted: 22:12:58 24/11/2015
"Shilise! What's happening?" Sozen said.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#252 Posted: 22:28:03 24/11/2015
"i'm okay. It happens sometimes." and tried to get up through the spazums.

Ooc:i hate brain farts. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:19:41 25/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#253 Posted: 22:50:24 24/11/2015
Meanwhile two hundred yards from the shore, both Sybil and Sayan were preoccupied by two very rough simultaneous orca games. As Verne intensified his play shaking up the poor Sybil in the process-- so did the teenage female trying to match and outmatch her competition. Fortunately, he wasn't nearly as tired as Sybil though that didn't change the fact the two orcas were already reaching near-Cairo levels of play. "You and your friends seem very competitive!," Sayan commented as he was thrashed against the water once again making a splash. "Suits you well... you've grown strong!," he added. He could only imagine how the poor civet was doing, though he could see glimpses of what appeared to be an equally rough if not worse game.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:52:11 24/11/2015 by redwes
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#254 Posted: 22:55:09 24/11/2015
AJ:

After some time of being alone I climb down the tree I am hiding in and wander toward the waters edge. My head is bowed and the brightness of my eyes has faded. I gaze out over the horizon, thinking about the dingoes that I came to know and love. Would they ever be able to come here and be part of the Haven? I hope so, because I miss them so much.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#255 Posted: 23:04:10 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose sighed. "Why can't you trust me? You've saved my life yet you still don't trust me."

"Once I tell Sybil my news, you will finally understand... and you will hopefully stop pestering me." Barloc commented while airborne, finding it annoying how much Rose insisted.

Quote: redwes
Meanwhile two hundred yards from the shore, both Sybil and Sayan were preoccupied by two very rough simultaneous orca games. As Verne intensified his play shaking up the poor Sybil in the process-- so did the teenage female trying to match and outmatch her competition. Fortunately, he wasn't nearly as tired as Sybil though that didn't change the fact the two orcas were already reaching near-Cairo levels of play. "You and your friends seem very competitive!," Sayan commented as he was thrashed against the water once again making a splash. "Suits you well... you've grown strong!," he added. He could only imagine how the poor civet was doing, though he could see glimpses of what appeared to be an equally rough if not worse game.

"We must. It's what makes us orcas." The teenager explained, not going any easy on Sayan. Verne didn't seemed to mind if the young female outmatched her or not, he maintained his rhythm.
"Nice going there little lassie." Verne praised, proud on how strong she seemed. He rested from tossing Sybil in the air, but kept her in his mouth, shaking and slapping her with his tongue that, from the outside, it almost looked like chewing. One can just imagine how the poor, ached Sybil was doing in such shaky turmoil.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#256 Posted: 00:02:47 25/11/2015
"I will stop if you just tell me. I will not learn to be Sybil's successor if you don't tell me." Rose said.

Meanwhile....

"Why do you have spasms?" Sozen said
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:33:57 25/11/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#257 Posted: 00:16:44 25/11/2015
Ooc: ops my bad sc i just had a brain fart moment myself. I completly forgot about the spazm thing. Editing my post now.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#258 Posted: 00:49:39 25/11/2015
Tupic flew by the beach of the Haven. He wondered what was up with the orcas. He had heard something was wrong, but he wasn't sure what.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#259 Posted: 01:53:37 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"I will stop if you just tell me. I will not learn to be Sybil's successor if you don't tell me." Rose said.

Meanwhile....

"Wait a minute what happened to you?" Sozen said

Barloc thought for a moment, but he still stubbornly refused to give Rose any news. He was, however, going to give her a clue.
"Let's just say Rose, that if what's happening home happens here too, you will discover why I hate predators so much." Barloc said, leaving for real that time and leaving Rose with just that riddle...
---
#260 Posted: 01:56:22 25/11/2015
Ooc: SC mind editing you post after mine so it would make more sense. Shilise will explain the spazum i just had a brain fartmoment was all
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#261 Posted: 03:03:12 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc flew over the ocean, glancing below to see if he could find Sybil. Since she wasn't visible at the moment, and didn't know that was Sayan out there, this confusing him again with a seal.

At those waters, the same old game was being played. Verne stopped throwing Sybil into the air, but continued thrashing her around his mouth, enjoying the sensation. He has always heard from the other orcas how fun Sybil was, and how she barely ever complained, which is why he continued treating Sybil like nothing but a toy, without showing any concern for her current state.

Sybil regretted now more than ever not staying at home. She wasn't bruised, but she was terribly exhausted, and so dizzy that her eyes had lost focus. Since she could barely talk either, she had to continue to bear the harshness of that particular game, and feel how her unresponsive body crashed from cheek to cheek.
---
#262 Posted: 03:29:53 25/11/2015
The teenage orca continued doing her thing, almost scoffing at Verne for lowering the antics. She almost seemed disappointed--seeing Verne as direct competition and hoping for a little more. "Hey! I bet you can't create a vortex!.," Sayan challenged encouraging a little variety. He figured she had probably seen Cairo do it at least once.
---
#263 Posted: 03:38:37 25/11/2015
Quote: Felines

Meanwhile....

"Wait a minute what happened to you?" Sozen said

Barloc thought for a moment, but he still stubbornly refused to give Rose any news. He was, however, going to give her a clue.
"Let's just say Rose, that if what's happening home happens here too, you will discover why I hate predators so much." Barloc said, leaving for real that time and leaving Rose with just that riddle...

"Does he mean I will betray him? Or the orcas?" Rose said. "I need to find Sybil." Rose weakly got up and went to the beach. "Sayan? Anyone? I need to talk to Sybil!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:39:58 25/11/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#264 Posted: 03:49:53 25/11/2015
The spazums slowly subsided as Shilise said "i have them sometimes because i got hurt when i was a hatchling which is also the reason why i have this scar. When i healed i wasn't supposed to be able to fly. Some would say i got lucky but in extange for that strok of luck i get to have spazums from happaning time to time but they don't last long."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#265 Posted: 04:24:01 25/11/2015
"Oh. I see." Sozen said.
---
SC
#266 Posted: 04:30:30 25/11/2015
Shilise nodded and asked "yea soooo, what do you want to do now?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#267 Posted: 09:48:27 25/11/2015
"What ever you want." Sozen said.
---
SC
#268 Posted: 11:10:14 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The teenage orca continued doing her thing, almost scoffing at Verne for lowering the antics. She almost seemed disappointed--seeing Verne as direct competition and hoping for a little more. "Hey! I bet you can't create a vortex!.," Sayan challenged encouraging a little variety. He figured she had probably seen Cairo do it at least once.

"That's more of a Mr Cairo thing, but I can certainly try." she said, accepting the challenge. Since Verne wasn't competing, there was no point on staying here to show off, so she swam with Sayan towards deeper, spacious waters to see if she could do the trick. It was usually Cairo who could do it without getting dizzy...

"Does he mean I will betray him? Or the orcas?" Rose said. "I need to find Sybil." Rose weakly got up and went to the beach. "Sayan? Anyone? I need to talk to Sybil!"

One of the teenaged orcas that tried to steal Jack remained on the beach, while the other left bored. When he saw Rose, in less than a blink of an eye, he charged toward the shore and grabbed one of her paw, starting to drag her. Before he went further into the water, someone yelled at him!
"Stop! Let her go! Didn't you hear what she said," a familiar voice said, coming to Rose's rescue. It was Ellen, who after seeing Raphael's activity with Stripes, came when Rose called. The teenage orca just grumbled, thinking that nobody was letting him have any fun. He let Rose go however, but retreated into the water to join his bored companion.

Ellen pushed Rose gently to the shore, feeling embarrassed for the young one's behavior.
"Sorry about that lady Rose. The teenagers especially tend to forget that we are here to help you as well, not just play." she explained, apologizing for the rude behavior.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:11:33 25/11/2015 by Felines
#269 Posted: 15:58:59 25/11/2015
Shilise thought about it for a minute but she admits "i've been so worried about you this past month that i don't really know what their is to do here." she shruggs and says "you've been here for longer so what do you do for fun?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#270 Posted: 20:03:23 25/11/2015
"Thank you Ellen. I'm just not up for play today. But I need to talk to Sybil. Where is she?" Rose said.

"I've never played. I've been at Komodo Island watching Shadow." Sozen said.
---
SC
#271 Posted: 20:41:05 25/11/2015
Shilise gave a shocked look "never!?! Well were going to have fix that now wont we?" she looks at crocux and says "first one to reach Crocux and make it back here wins."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#272 Posted: 21:47:58 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Thank you Ellen. I'm just not up for play today. But I need to talk to Sybil. Where is she?" Rose said.

"Well I haven't seen her today. If she's been caught, then I suppose she's somewhere around the water. Is it urgent? There isn't much left until noon. Can't it wait?" Ellen explained, knowing that many orcas didn't like to be interrupted or have their playtime compromised. There was actually one hour left until noon.
---
#273 Posted: 22:04:39 25/11/2015
"I think she should know as soon as possible." Rose said.

"You're on!" Sozen said as he took flight.
---
SC
#274 Posted: 22:25:09 25/11/2015
Shilise takes off after Sozen and quickly catches up to him they were now flying neck and neck quickly approching an unsuspecting croc.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#275 Posted: 22:26:58 25/11/2015
That's more of a Mr Cairo thing, but I can certainly try." she said, accepting the challenge. Since Verne wasn't competing, there was no point on staying here to show off, so she swam with Sayan towards deeper, spacious waters to see if she could do the trick. It was usually Cairo who could do it without getting dizzy...

As the teenage orca swam off, Sayan wondered if she actually could it. He didn't know why he liked to encourage the younger orcas-- perhaps for the same reason Sybil constantly put herself through torture.
"I'm curious... you must think us pretty crazy to put ourselves through all this, right? I mean.. we are no usual prey and this must be one unusual pod.," Sayan asked curios to the thoughts of the orca youth.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#276 Posted: 00:23:23 26/11/2015
OOC: I deeply apologize for my disappearance, but I had issues with my computer that kept me from coming on here. I see that a lot has progressed and there are some newcomers here, so I'd like to give them a belated welcome. Felines has briefed me on the basic happenings, so I'll continue from here. I read all of this topic, but I have yet to finish the third one. That would take some time.

Name: Speckles
Species: Lion's Hill Velvet Worm (see first artwork)
Personally: Nervous, paranoid, and spontaneous. He's easily startled, and easily hurt, due to his unstable emotional state. He tends to avoid the antics of the other residents, but curiosity occasionally gets the better of him. When actually calm, he makes witty and enjoyable conversation.
Goal: Very survival oriented, but spends most of his time being a reliable friend for his two snake friends

Name: Skaliscin
Species: Blacked-Capped Centipede-Eater (see first artwork)
Personally: Many times has she been considered acidic, or outright venomous. She's often mean-spirited, rude, and irritable, and gets a kick out of annoying the residents. However, she respects and cares very much for the Mistress's goals, and is willing to help her with a situation in any way she can (especially if it lets her to indulge in troublemaking without any scolding)
Goal: To live out the rest of her days human-free and with her favorite people

Name: Voracivenom
Species: Black-Capped Centipede-Eater
Personality: A hearty character with a jovial, uplifting spirit. He's often see in the deeper parts of the Haven, assisting various residents and natives. He has an expansive knowledge on the many creatures of the world and helps different creatures put aside their differences and get along. He's the most actively involved of the trio
Goal:To assist the creatures of the Haven and help newcomers feel welcome. Also his friends
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:53:28 26/11/2015 by Waaksian
#277 Posted: 02:36:15 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"I think she should know as soon as possible." Rose said.

"Alright now. Wait here." Ellen said, as she swam towards Verne. She didn't know it was him who had Sybil, but since he was the closest, she asked.
"Hey Verne, do you know who has the lady Sybil? Little Rose needs to talk to her urgently." she asked, with Verne smacking his lips to provide enough answer of her whereabouts.

Him and Ellen swam towards Rose, with Verne opening his mouth to let Sybil free.
"There now, I think I already had plenty of fun. Have the remaining hour off." he said, with Sybil nodding, raising her chest as if nothing was wrong, when deep inside, she was agonizing.

When the two orcas left for sea, Sybil collapsed on the sand, not tolerating the unbearable muscle ache she had.
"Agh! Sheesh man! Such brutality! I should have listened to you and Sayan Rose. That was too intense." she said between groans, still trying to recover from her turmoil with Verne.

That's more of a Mr Cairo thing, but I can certainly try." she said, accepting the challenge. Since Verne wasn't competing, there was no point on staying here to show off, so she swam with Sayan towards deeper, spacious waters to see if she could do the trick. It was usually Cairo who could do it without getting dizzy...

As the teenage orca swam off, Sayan wondered if she actually could it. He didn't know why he liked to encourage the younger orcas-- perhaps for the same reason Sybil constantly put herself through torture.
"I'm curious... you must think us pretty crazy to put ourselves through all this, right? I mean.. we are no usual prey and this must be one unusual pod.," Sayan asked curios to the thoughts of the orca youth.

"Oh, we don't see you guys as prey... well, maybe a little, but it's just for practice. The adults have more success in their hunts now thanks to this game. Just this morning, they caught a total of fifteen seals. Usually, it's lucky if we even reach seven." the young orca explained enthusiastically, now understand why some adults usually ended up talking with Sayan. It was quite enjoyable.
---
#278 Posted: 02:41:06 26/11/2015
"Sybil Barloc was looking for you and when I asked why he only said if what's happening at home happens here too, We will discover why he hates predators so much. I think something is coming." Rose said.
---
SC
#279 Posted: 02:46:46 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Barloc was here?" Sybil said with shock, knowing that he only bothered to come into the Haven when it was truly something very urgent.
"I need to know now what is going on." she said, forcing herself to get up.
"Rose. Call an orca and tell them to give me a ride there. I don't think I have a loud enough voice at the moment." she said, noticing that Ellen and Verne were too far already, and not realizing there was an easier way to contact the bitter cockatoo.
---
#280 Posted: 03:15:29 26/11/2015
Rose noded. "I'm coming too. I need to know as well." She then called out for a orca.
---
SC
#281 Posted: 03:19:45 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
One of the teenaged male orcas that were roaming around was the nearest one. He heard Rose's call and approached.
"Yes Rose? Do you need something..." he asked, almost asking if she wanted to play, but a direct calling usually meant something else. He was so bored that now he didn't care if he captured somebody or not. Now he simply wanted to be useful.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#282 Posted: 03:22:34 26/11/2015
Ooc: I'm lost.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#283 Posted: 03:26:27 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Just tell me where you left off and I'll give you a brief summary through PM.
---
#284 Posted: 03:39:46 26/11/2015
Shilise pulled ahead and reached Crocux first and started heading back to the starting point saying "eat my dust big boy"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#285 Posted: 04:42:33 26/11/2015
"We need a ride to Hunted Island." Rose said

"You win." Sozen said.
---
SC
#286 Posted: 04:54:48 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The teenaged orca quickly invited them to hop on, taking them to Hunted island. Several times he had to resist the temptation of dropping his passengers into the water and shake them around. The game became such vital part of the orca's lifestyle that it was usually forgotten that the mighty marine animals were also there to help with the rides.
"Well... here we are. I'll be around when you want to return." The youth said, hoping that Sybil and Rose showed their gratitude someday by letting him capture them when he wanted to.

Sybil was very relieved to have that little rest on the young orca's back on the way to the island, but that wasn't still enough for her muscles to be relieved.
"Rose... help me get to the cockatoo's tree." she asked with embarrassment. She wasn't usually one to ask for help, but her body was just aching so much that she couldn't walk well.
---
#287 Posted: 04:58:57 26/11/2015
Rose noded and put Sybil's arm around her shoulder. "Just take easy steps Sybil."
---
SC
#288 Posted: 05:09:33 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The trip took longer than usual, but finally, they arrived to the cockatoo's tree. A sentry announced Barloc of their arrival, but he landed near a tree branch, furious.
"You again Rose!? I thought I told you I wanted to talk to Sybil... alone!" he said with hatred, despising how stupidly stubborn Rose was for wanting to hear the news he wanted Sybil to find out first.

He was planning to insult Rose even further, when he was interrupted.
"Oh shut up Barloc. Rose has as much right to know as anyone else. Now stop this stupid chain of hatred and tell them already." Kali said furiously, coming to Rose's defense. Barloc glared at his wife, but didn't contradicted her, so with a few sighs to blow up some steam, he spoke.

"Sybil... Rose... I'm not sure if it will happen at the Haven. But it is starting to happen here. Look at the grass and leaves below you." Barloc said, and when Sybil looked, the leaves and grass were at a pale color, and easily breakable.
"That's right. They are dying out. Before you, Sybil arrived at the Haven, there was a big drought here. A drought that forced many if us to migrate and that starved many animals to death." Barloc explained, though by the look of his eyes, there was more to the story than that, but he believed that's all they needed to know.
---
#289 Posted: 05:14:06 26/11/2015
Shilise smiled at him and said "well better luck next time. So what now? Cuse i'm out of ideas."

Ooc: uh what happened to Jack?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#290 Posted: 05:22:34 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, he's still playing with the orca, isn't he? You can tell more or less what's happening to him as redwes does sometimes. But let me help a little smilie

As the cockatoos were gathering food, cousins Nia and Angus arrived just in time to hear Barloc telling the news to Sybil and Rose. They were happy to see the pair, but they didn't want to interrupt the conversation. They and two other young cockatoos about their age join in the spying, hidden away by the foliage above.

Meanwhile at the ocean, certain orcas were still playing without a care in the world. Raphael was still dragging and tossing Stripes around, while Argon, seeing that it was almost noon and that he would have to patrol in the afternoon, wanted to take advantage of the time he had left. Jack was very sturdy, so wanting to have more fun, the young orca began shaking him harshly around, with the chimp really looking like a toy in the youngsters mouth.
---
#291 Posted: 12:29:22 26/11/2015
"A drought? But this is a tropical island." Rose said. "But I've noticed it hasn't rained in a month." She looked at Sybil. "We need to let the residents know. They have a right to know." She looked at Barloc. "You need to come as well to make them believe us."
---
SC
#292 Posted: 15:22:47 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Happy Thanksgiving guys. This is a holiday we should always celebrate. When Halloween is over, it's Christmas what people are thinking about next, when we should all give thanks to everything and everyone we have, no matter how small, insignificant or miserable we might feel.

Sybil didn't want to believe it, but the clues were too obvious. The heat increased and the only rain they got in a month was that small drizzle from last night, which lasted less than five minutes.
"Come on Rose. We need to announce this. You too Barloc." Sybil said, agreeing that he must come. He was convinced by his wife to return to the Haven, but on their way to the beach, Sybil wondered how were they going to deal with the drought. They could store food like the cockatoos, but meat eaters like Rose and Sayan were at a disadvantage. How could they store fish and meat without getting spoiled?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:19:52 26/11/2015 by Felines
#293 Posted: 19:44:20 26/11/2015
OOC: Indeed... we should all be thankful this year. Happy Thanksgiving guys. smilie

Meanwhile, out in the deeper waters of the Haven...
Oh, we don't see you guys as prey... well, maybe a little, but it's just for practice. The adults have more success in their hunts now thanks to this game. Just this morning, they caught a total of fifteen seals. Usually, it's lucky if we even reach seven." the young orca explained enthusiastically, now understand why some adults usually ended up talking with Sayan. It was quite enjoyable.

"And we are improving as well. Me and Rose are catching some slightly more exotic fish and our reflexes are certainly improving. It's beneficial to both sides.," Sayan happily replied thankful to the orcas. The deeper waters quickly approached...
---
#294 Posted: 20:21:10 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes. This really was the best idea ever thought." the young female said happily, admiring Sybil even more for the idea.

After being in deep waters, she let Sayan go, stranding him in the water and beginning to swim around him, creating a vortex in the process. When it was strong enough for Sayan to be unable to swim away, she sank below and got ready to engulf him from below... only to crash with him instead. She was very dizzy.
"Oh man... where are you Mr. Sayan?" she said, as she tried to focus. What she said earlier was true; only Cairo could create a whirlpool without getting dizzy.
---
#295 Posted: 20:23:12 26/11/2015
Even whith all the exitement going on crocux was left out and sighed sadly. Jack just continued to woop with joy at all the fun he's having. And Shilise, she was enjoying the fact that she was with Sozen and probably wouldn't wan't to give that up for the world.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#296 Posted: 20:38:50 26/11/2015
The two crashed, pushing Sayan away still temporarily motionless from the current created by the vortex. "I'm... I'm over here. Listen to my voice..," he said as he tried to focus. He attempted to swim forward towards the voice of the young orca, using his strength and prior experience in a similar situation involving another young orca. "I'm coming towards you... follow my voice...," he said trying to get past the remaining current while also trying not to take in too much water.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:41:57 26/11/2015 by redwes
#297 Posted: 20:55:06 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The young female followed his voice, and as soon as she felt his warm body, she grabbed him by the head, not letting go until the vortex disabled.

After just a few minutes, the water was calm again, and she let go.
"What an ugly sensation. I told you it's more Cairo stuff. I think he does it by practice. I wonder if I do it many times, I won't be dizzy anymore. I'll try and then do it with you." she promised,wanting to give Sayan that thrill.
"But in the meantime, I'll do it my way." she then said, quickly taking Sayan away with one bite, proceeding to shake and toss him around rashly. She didn't realize that noon was too close and that it was time to return the leopard to his home.
---
#298 Posted: 21:07:52 26/11/2015
"You still there?" Rose called out for the orca who carried them there. "We need to go back."
---
SC
#299 Posted: 21:24:47 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes. Here I am." the orca answered, immediately hearing the call. He gave Sybil and Rose a ride back home while Barloc flew ahead, not wanting to be near Rose. He waited for them perched on a small rock, and when the girls arrived, he was the one to speak.
"Well ladies, let's get the announcement over with, though I seriously don't know why do you need me to be here. If you tell the other residents yourself, there is no reason for them to not believe you." Barloc pointed out, thinking he was wasting his time out there. The young orca left after Sybil thanked him, though he was left a bit curious on what the announcement was.
---
#300 Posted: 23:24:42 26/11/2015
"We need the current play pod her and the birds to spread the word. Barloc we need you to tell the birds to come here so we can tell them and so they can spread the news." Rose said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me