Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#201 Posted: 03:34:34 24/11/2015
Shilise flew off heading towords the grave were the human rested with the machete as a grave marker. When they arrived Shilise said "here he is."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#202 Posted: 03:37:59 24/11/2015
Sozen could smell the sent of human. "He is human......" Sozen said. "I don't like humans. They only caused me pain."
---
SC
#203 Posted: 03:40:57 24/11/2015
Shilise held him saying "he was a human." and she started to cry.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#204 Posted: 03:47:33 24/11/2015
"I know I can smell him." Sozen said. He then saw Shilise crying. "Are you going to be ok?"
---
SC
#205 Posted: 04:06:49 24/11/2015
Shilise sighed sadly "so they didn't tell you then?" she sat down "well in that case. The said human was a father to Crocux, Jack, and me. But he wasn't really human at least not when he died. I don't know all the details but apperently the experaments you went though weren't as bad or as painful as what his own kind did to him. He became something else entirly. Or so i was told. He got free from his kind and saved Jack. Then he went on to saving others from humans and that's how crocux and i joined the family. He saved our lives when we were only newborns. he always wanted to find sanctuary and when we heard about the Haven he wanted nothing more then to come here. Crocux ran off ahead to wait here for him and i had to make sure he stayed out of trouble. Apperently he and Jack got lost at sea. Jack lived but dad didn't make it." and she began to cry again.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#206 Posted: 04:06:49 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
While Sozen and Shilise were having a tender, quiet moment, things were just a bit restless at the ocean. Raphael was getting wild with Stripes, introducing him to the lifestyle that began last month, only harsher, and Sybil wasn't having a better day either. With all the rough grabbing and tossing, she reached the point where she didn't care anymore, and since she wasn't complaining, Verne assumed nothing was wrong, and kept tossing, turning and practically chomping to his heart's content.

At Hunted island, the same old chore was beginning, much to the cockatoo's annoyance. Barloc sounded very serious about gathering as much food as possible, but he didn't tell anyone what was going on, though his wife Kali, had her suspicions. That morning she approached her husband, urgently needing to talk.
"Listen dear, you don't have to tell me or anyone else what is wrong, but at least tell Sybil. She has a right to know." Kali said, making Barloc go deep in thought. Neither of the cockatoos had any contact with the Haven since the war, so they were quite outdated on everything that's been going on there for the past month.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#207 Posted: 04:16:30 24/11/2015
"How can you even compair me to a human?" Sozen got angry. "You know nothing of pain! You weren't experimented on!"
---
SC
#208 Posted: 04:39:06 24/11/2015
She got upset and yelled "but he was!" still crying she said "he was betraid by his own kind. Your right i know nothing of pain i mean i got this scar as a hatchling or the fact that i shouldn't have been able to fly because of the injury. I don't know pain but the one who saved my life did. He lost his mind becase of what they did to him. That is probably the only thing you two had in common." she turned away saying "i thought you were different but i guess not." and flewaway to the beach which if sozen turned around would see a beautifal view of the ocean.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:56:52 24/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#209 Posted: 04:44:09 24/11/2015
ooc: a beautiful view of what?
---
SC
#210 Posted: 04:55:54 24/11/2015
Ooc: the ocean. Oh my bad i forgot to specify. Just noticed
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#211 Posted: 05:00:18 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The afternoon orcas were patrolling the waters, among them Cairo. He took one glance at the Haven, and about one kilometer away, there was Sozen.
Oh not him again. Cairo said in his mind, turning the other way to patrol somewhere else. He started to believe Sozen wasn't respecting Sybil's agreement, unaware of the circumstances. He trusted that he would leave later though, since he didn't want his afternoon ruined. He could barely wait to sink his teeth into Sayan again, or maybe even dear Sybil, oblivious on how extremely beaten up she actually was.
---
#212 Posted: 05:05:08 24/11/2015
while things transpired Jack was still trying to get himself captured by an orca.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8550
#213 Posted: 05:11:01 24/11/2015
Sayan continued to watch poor Sybil being silently tortured, almost tempted to lay down. Unaware of Sozen being close by, he suspected the other orcas were either too entertained by the existing game or waiting for him to lose focus. He felt sorry for the poor civet and for Jack who seemed desperate to be caught.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#214 Posted: 05:21:20 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Back at the Haven waters, three orcas were targeting Sayan, but one was particularly interested in Jack. Since he didn't have a knife, he could be caught without the risk of any of them getting hurt. Neither of them had noticed Sozen, but they were taking quite a while to make their move due to them being quite amused with Jack's silly little spectacle. But enough was enough. Without a moment's haste, the four orcas charged at the same time, getting difficult to tell who was targeting who...
---
#215 Posted: 05:31:15 24/11/2015
Sayan watched as Sybil took yet another toss when he quickly noticed something else moving-- dorsal fins! It was making too much of a wave for it to be just one and didn't quite match the profile of Cairo meaning... multiple orcas! "Incoming!," he yelled warning Jack and trying to quickly determine whom was aiming for whom. He tensed up, watching closely and prepared to dodge any one of them.
---
#216 Posted: 05:38:41 24/11/2015
But when Jack heard the warning he had no time to react exept to shreak like the suprized chimp he was.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#217 Posted: 05:41:28 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The trio of teen aged orcas after Sayan were gaining on him, and the third one, the only female of the four, even managed to grab hold of Sayan's front paws in a similar matter that Verne did to Sybil earlier. But the other two after Sayan crashed and impacted on her side, making her let go. Sayan got away, and was now out of reach.
"Now look what you made do!" she said furiously to her two companions. It would have been a proud moment since Sayan was one of the hardest residents to catch.

The fourth orca, who was a male just a little bit older than the trio, looked at them and chuckled. In his mouth, he was holding Jack's left knee, pulling the chimp away into the ocean.
"Better luck next time guys." he said, looking at his prey and smiling, as the trio watched with envy. It was a satisfactory victory, even though Jack didn't tried too hard to get away.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:43:55 24/11/2015 by Felines
#218 Posted: 05:58:42 24/11/2015
Jack smiled and said "so what might your name be?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#219 Posted: 06:10:13 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"The name's Argon." the orca responded, rather confused on how cheerful the chimp was. Many of the Haven residents usually tried their best to avoid them, but Jack seemed happy, too happy in fact. So that motivated Aragon to be on a wild ride so that Jack would try to avoid them the next time, so sucking him in, he swam away, looking behind his back to make sure that the disappointing trio didn't get the idea to try to steal him away from him, since it has happened.
---
#220 Posted: 06:18:40 24/11/2015
Quote: Felines
The trio of teen aged orcas after Sayan were gaining on him, and the third one, the only female of the four, even managed to grab hold of Sayan's front paws in a similar matter that Verne did to Sybil earlier. But the other two after Sayan crashed and impacted on her side, making her let go. Sayan got away, and was now out of reach.
"Now look what you made do!" she said furiously to her two companions. It would have been a proud moment since Sayan was one of the hardest residents to catch.

Sayan simply smiled at the trio, shrugging his shoulders and mouthing "Sorry." He could tell the female orca was really excited about having him-- and disappointed to lose him. He watched as Jack was taken away.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:19:53 24/11/2015 by redwes
#221 Posted: 06:20:40 24/11/2015
Jack relaxed waiting for the fun to begin and says "this is the second time an orca cought me. Lets see if this will be more fun then yesterday." all said with a cheeky grin.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#222 Posted: 06:36:26 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"You know that the point of this game is not only for us to catch you guys, but to also to at least try to get away." Argon explained, thinking that maybe Jack didn't realized that was the whole point of it.

Quote: redwes

Sayan simply smiled at the trio, shrugging his shoulders and mouthing "Sorry." He could tell the female orca was really excited about having him-- and disappointed to lose him. He watched as Jack was taken away.

As such, Sayan had half an hour rest before the orcas could try again, though sometimes all it took was for a resident to return to the water as soon as he or she dodged. The two males left when the female started chastising them. They wondered if they could steal Sybil from Verne, but taking away something from that particular orca was never a good idea, so they followed their companion to see if could at least seal away Jack.

The young female in the meantime, watched at the distance how Sybil was tossed and turned ruthlessly again and again. She was quite envious that Verne had somebody to play with. She then glared at Sayan, kinda angry at him for eluding her, even though that wasn't entirely his fault. Not taking her eyes off him for a single moment, the young female began to pace along the water, with her eyes every time on the leopard. There was no doubt that as soon as Sayan approached the water, she was going to harshly try to get him again.
---
#223 Posted: 08:35:18 24/11/2015
Sayan could feel the tension in the air as the young female stared him down, no doubt tempting him. His eyes followed the movements of the orca and he was tense, unsure what to do. He technically had half an hour, but he could already feel the tension raising. He laid down, but only for a little while. Just a short break and we'll play. He wanted to give himself just a tiny break before satisfying the desperate orca.
---
#224 Posted: 09:50:13 24/11/2015
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
She got upset and yelled "but he was!" still crying she said "he was betraid by his own kind. Your right i know nothing of pain i mean i got this scar as a hatchling or the fact that i shouldn't have been able to fly because of the injury. I don't know pain but the one who saved my life did. He lost his mind becase of what they did to him. That is probably the only thing you two had in common." she turned away saying "i thought you were different but i guess not." and flewaway to the beach which if sozen turned around would see a beautifal view of the ocean.

Sozen looked at the ocean for a moment. "Shilise wait!" Sozen said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:17:54 24/11/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#225 Posted: 10:49:23 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
Sayan could feel the tension in the air as the young female stared him down, no doubt tempting him. His eyes followed the movements of the orca and he was tense, unsure what to do. He technically had half an hour, but he could already feel the tension raising. He laid down, but only for a little while. Just a short break and we'll play. He wanted to give himself just a tiny break before satisfying the desperate orca.

The young orca continued the pace, really hating the supposed rule. She then stopped glancing at Sayan for a moment to see once again Verne throwing countless times Sybil's now practically lifeless body. She took no notice of Sybil's exhausted condition, and instead watched with jealousy how the more older orca had a Haven resident to play with.

She then turned to glare at Sayan again. She didn't know how much half an hour was, or if he was going to cheat and take more than that, or if he was going to dodge her next time and she would have to wait half an hour more. She then couldn't take it anymore.
"Aargh! This is stupid! I'm wasting my time here! I should be playing right now! Come on mister! That escape was nothing but a fluke because of those two idiots! It didn't count! Please get in here! Let me catch you!" she begged Sayan, chattering her teeth and groaning in frustration.
---
#226 Posted: 15:33:32 24/11/2015
Shilise didn't listen and went to crocux who was coming over to the grave since he went their around that time every day. "what's..." but Shilise flew in before he could finish. He shook his head throwing her out and said "what gives?" but she just sat their crying. With a sad look he asks "what's wrong?" but she moved away from him and Sozen. Crocux had a feeling that it was between the two of them so he said "i'll let you two sort this out." and left.

Jack nodded saying "i didn't know that actually."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#227 Posted: 15:51:25 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator

"Well too bad. Now you know." the young Argon said, proceeding to shake Jack several times, throwing him into the air, and once he fell into the water, he would grab him again and repeat the pattern. He would also sometimes leave him stranded into the water to create a vortex around him, only to suck him in and throwing him into the air once more. This was one spirited youth, and Jack was just about to find out why it was wiser to try to avoid the orcas at any cost.

Raphael was doing a similar routine with Stripes, including giving him brushes on his side and grabbing his leg, dragging him around the water many, many times. It was quite an intense section.

And near the Haven, Sybil was receiving the worst treatment. Verne was as harsh with her as Cairo was with Sayan, and he was having so much fun that he didn't even bothered once to ask how she was doing. Sybil was tossed, dragged and engulfed so many times that she had lost count. She even wanted to tell Verne to go a little easier on her, but she was so fatigued that her voice was too low. When she was thrown once more into the air, she saw the sun, and to her horror, there were still three hours left until noon. Those were going to be the longest hours of her life. She started to regret ever going to the beach, and believed that Sayan and Rose were right when they said for her to stay home.
---
#228 Posted: 17:19:31 24/11/2015
She then turned to glare at Sayan again. She didn't know how much half an hour was, or if he was going to cheat and take more than that, or if he was going to dodge her next time and she would have to wait half an hour more. She then couldn't take it anymore. "Aargh! This is stupid! I'm wasting my time here! I should be playing right now! Come on mister! That escape was nothing but a fluke because of those two idiots! It didn't count! Please get in here! Let me catch you!" she begged Sayan, chattering her teeth and groaning in frustration.

"Alright.. alright.. I'm coming.," Sayan finally said approaching the water. "Don't worry, I wasn't going to make you wait that long.," he said just before entering the water and coming into reach again.
---
#229 Posted: 17:29:21 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
This shocked the young female, who never expected Sayan to oblige. It's made her smile wide, and glanced adorably at Sayan, very grateful. She quickly grabbed him by his left front paw and dragged him rather abruptly into the open waters, grasping him tightly. She then placed herself about two hundred yards to where Verne was, as if she wanted to show off too. Verne ignored her though, and continued to thrash poor Sybil around, and the young female proceeded to do the same with Sayan, shaking him harshly and throwing him into the water, grabbing and snapping every time she fell. Sybil managed to see somebody being thrown around as well, but she couldn't make up who it was, though she correctly assumed it was Sayan.
---
#230 Posted: 17:45:02 24/11/2015
"whooooo hoooo! This is so much fun!" yelled Jack with joy when he would get tossed into the air.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#231 Posted: 17:57:01 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
This pleases Argon a lot, since that, in his eyes, meant that he could intensify his play. He caught Jack in his mouth several times, spitting him high into the air every time. He would then grab him and shake him up, almost like a dog with a chew toy, and would even sometimes sink him into the water and inhale him, only to toss him back up and repeat the same, intense process. He was having so much fun. Now no doubt the chimp was going to be in his Most Wanted next time he went for the hunt.

Only half and hour had passed, but for Sybil, it felt like an entire day. She looked at the sun and there was still two and a half hour left before the torture could end. She was starting to believe that with her extreme exhaustion, she won't make it far from shore once she was left there, and that she would be caught again. The orcas were usually rough in their play, but that was just plain brutality. She really started to regret not telling Verne to go easy on her from the beginning. He just continued playing with the same intensity, even sometimes leaving the civet trapped in his mouth and shaking her from inside.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:37:33 24/11/2015 by Felines
#232 Posted: 18:11:16 24/11/2015
Jack just kept wooping with joy even as the intensaty increased. He was really enjoying himself.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#233 Posted: 18:18:05 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
It was unusual for a creature to like being mistreated that way, but Argon didn't care. He just continued to thrash the primate around to his heart content, when all of the sudden, one of the males that sabotaged Sayan's captor's previous capture appeared from nowhere, stealing away Jack.
"HEY!" Angus yelled, going after him, when the other male grabbed Jack instead. It was quite a turmoil for the chimp, as he was changed from jaws to jaws to see which orca could keep him.

Back at Hunted island, Barloc finally decided to go to the Haven and aphave a talk with Sybil, unaware of the current events. Unlike his daughter and nephew, he flew quite high from the water, not trusting even the sea (good for him). At the distance, he could see that the orcas were throwing some things into the air, so he assumed that they were just killing off seals to eat, so he flew far from the side so that he wouldn't be hit by the flying creatures. He didn't even take the time to appreciate that the creatures being thrown about did not resembled seals at all.
---
#234 Posted: 18:23:18 24/11/2015
Jack got angry at the fighting and yelled "Enough!!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#235 Posted: 18:40:35 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
This made the two thief's come to an abrupt stop.
"Guys, I caught him first, so he's mine! or do you want me to tell leader Jet about it? or Cairo?" Argon said angrily, grabbing Jack by the knees and taking him away. The two others had no choice but to retreat disappointedly, knowing that they will get in trouble with both Jet and Cairo for that behavior. That tug of war was dangerous, since it could seriously injure the Haven residents, so stealing them away wasn't suppose to happen.
---
#236 Posted: 18:48:01 24/11/2015
Jack sighed saying "look kids if i could play with all of you i would but please one at a time ok?" trying to cheer up the two orcas that were fighting over him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#237 Posted: 19:26:56 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The two orcas simply ignored him, getting back to shore as they watched Argon with some envy as he resumed his intense play. They saw to their shock that their female companion had already claimed Sayan, and that the only one at the beach at the moment was Crocux, and he was going to be impossible to handle for the likes of them. But as they saw which Haven residents was taken, they could see nobody had Rose. Perhaps she was still at the forest? Whatever the case, they were going to wait there in case she showed up, but in the neantime, their entertainment was chomping on some clams.

Barloc arrived at the Haven, and was surprised to see that it hasn't changed one bit since the war, except of course that it was cleaned. But that didn't matter now. He headed to Sybil's tree, getting guided by the sound of the water's creek, and was soon there.
"Hello? Hello? Miss Sybil! Are you there?" he called, not liking how extremely quiet the whole Haven was.
---
#238 Posted: 19:42:04 24/11/2015
Shilise didn't listen and went to crocux who was coming over to the grave since he went their around that time every day. "what's..." but Shilise flew in before he could finish. He shook his head throwing her out and said "what gives?" but she just sat their crying. With a sad look he asks "what's wrong?" but she moved away from him and Sozen. Crocux had a feeling that it was between the two of them so he said "i'll let you two sort this out." and left.

"Shilise please. I'm sorry. I was insensitive I didn't mean it really." Sozen said.
---
SC
#239 Posted: 19:46:35 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sybil! Are you there?" Barlo called a second time, promising himself to leave if she didn't come out. There were no warblers around to help him either, since almost all the warblers were at a party at the kea's tree.
---
#240 Posted: 19:55:26 24/11/2015
"Sybil! Are you there?" Barlo called a second time, promising himself to leave if she didn't come out. There were no warblers around to help him either, since almost all the warblers were at a party at the kea's tree.

Rose was still under the Sybil's tree. She was woken up by a voice. "Hello? Who's there?" She said sticking her head up.
---
SC
#241 Posted: 20:15:32 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, it's just you." Barloc said with disappointment. He didn't want to talk to her, but since she was already there, he spoke.
"Listen. I need to talk to Sybil soon. It doesn't have to be right now, but it is quite urgent. Have you seen her?" he asked, with a strained voice. Even after all that time, he still didn't get along with Rose.
---
#242 Posted: 20:44:28 24/11/2015
"She's playing with the orcas. She won't be back for awhile." Rose said. "What do you want to talk to her about?"
---
SC
#243 Posted: 20:58:03 24/11/2015
Shilise continued to cry while speaking saying "well maybe you should try thinking before you act." she started to hop away from him.

Crocux sighed again wishing that someone would come and play with him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#244 Posted: 21:01:59 24/11/2015
"You're right. I never think." Sozen said.
---
SC
#245 Posted: 21:06:45 24/11/2015
She slowly started to calm down. "i guess you and that old man had that in common too."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#246 Posted: 21:15:34 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"She's playing with the orcas. She won't be back for awhile." Rose said. "What do you want to talk to her about?"

"Playing with... the what?" Barloc asked startled, not thinking for a moment that what he saw thrown earlier was maybe Sybil. He didn't gave it much important though.
"Never mind. It's an urgent matter that I must discuss with her and her alone." Barloc said sternly, not caring if Rose was Sybil's successor. As long as Sybil was still in charge, he would only discuss matters with her and her alone.
---
#247 Posted: 21:28:57 24/11/2015
"I told you she won't be back for a awhile." Rose said. "Look I have just as much power as Sybil and deserve to know what is going on."
---
SC
#248 Posted: 21:32:56 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc just scoffed at her comment, thinking Rose had too much of a big head for a simple, silly apprentice.
"Well she can tell you later. This is a message that I want her to hear first. Now if you excuse me... apprentice... I have so many important things to do at home. Once Sybil returns from doing... whatever the heck she's doing, let me know though a kea, or a warbler." Barloc said rudely, flying away before Rose could rebuff him.
---
#249 Posted: 21:39:13 24/11/2015
Rose sighed. "Why can't you trust me? You've saved my life yet you still don't trust me."
---
SC
#250 Posted: 21:42:17 24/11/2015
Shilise soon finished calming down and went over to Sozen. She wanted to be near him inspite of how upset she was with him. Before she had a chance to say anything else she was hit with a musule spazem where her scar was. Her wing started flailing about and she fell over yelling in pain.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me