Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#101 Posted: 03:12:28 22/11/2015
"Ugh!" Rose simply didn't have the strength to fight. She just went along with it and let herself be dragged.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#102 Posted: 03:20:54 22/11/2015
OOC: Sorry for not posting. smilie Busy weekend and work soon.

Meanwhile...
Quote: Felines
Cairo nodded, glad that he made his point.
"Sybil is really the best. She saved my life, is always there to listen to us and always understand us. Why she even allowed us to play like this. All we can do is be of service. We are also grateful you know." he then commented, taking that chance to show his still noticeable admiration for the civet.

"Sybil is a good person-- we should all be grateful to her. This Haven... we may help but it's all her. The whole idea of the place... of fellow animals getting along, forming a community, and helping each other however possible. The act of helping another recover from emotional drama or helping to rehabilitate another... all of it. Without her, none of it would be possible. I wouldn't be here-- I wouldn't have the friends I have today, I wouldn't have others that I cared about, and I.. I would be in a much worst place.," Sayan replied equally grateful for the Civet. He really did have admiration for Sybil, especially after she helped him even after he had put himself through everything with the humans. He went from a lone solitary leopard to one who actually socialized and began to care for someone. Without her, none of it would have happened.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:04 22/11/2015 by redwes
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#103 Posted: 03:36:33 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I understand. Don't worry smilie

Cairo was very happy. Not only was Sybil admired, but she was the one that allowed such a fun game to be permitted. But the conversation was over. Those afternoon hours, Cairo shook, stirred, dragged and mess around Sayan, giving him quite a hard time. He even did the swallowing stunt once to tease him. It was all just so much fun. Cairo even catapulted Sayan with his tail several times after seeing some of his fellow orcas do it, and believed it was just as fun. What busy hours those were. The entire afternoon was slow for Sayan, but fast for Cairo, who looked at the sky and saw that the sun was setting.
"Hmm... only a few minutes before nightfall. But you know the rules; you will get free once the sun has set completely." Cairo said with a grin, having Sayan's entire body but his tail within his mouth, submerging it so that it would get wet. Cairo still had some energy left, and if it wasn't for Sybil having a curfew, he would keep Sayan captive the entire night as well.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Ugh!" Rose simply didn't have the strength to fight. She just went along with it and let herself be dragged.

Rumble watched how exhausted Rose was, but he didn't care. He just felt like he had wasted too much time once they released Crocux. Rose was their first catch ever since they released him, and he wanted to savor every moment of it.
"Come on Ricky. This is perfect. Only about an hour until nightfall. Let's seize what's left of the sunlight." Rumble said excitedly, with Ricky proceeding to throw Rose to him. Rumble caught her whole body, and then spat her back out to Ricky again, and so on and so on. There was Rose, being tossed around the air many times like a rag doll, with little to no strength at all to do anything about all that roughness.

Only half an hour of sun was left, and poor Sybil felt like she was almost in a coma. There was being no doubt that she probably had to stay away from the water tomorrow. She was extremely fatigued, but remained quiet. The agreement was that the orcas would stop their rough play only if the Haven residents said they had enough, but since Sybil didn't say anything, the orca just kept on and on and on, wanting to take advantage of whatever remaining light was left.

Angus and Nia were having better luck. While Nia had just a bit of energy left, Angus believed they had enough, not to mention that Barloc was probably wondering where the heck they were. He managed to convince the young orcas to release them, so they headed to Hunted island and let them free, happy that at least they had some folks to play with that day.
"Wooh, what a ride. Those orcas certainly know how to have fun." an exited Nia said, not minding if the experience was repeated again. Angus however, didn't share her opinion. He was dizzy and shaken, and covered in orca drool. Too rough for his own like. Those big animals certainly knew the meaning of carpe diem.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:39:53 22/11/2015 by Felines
#104 Posted: 03:46:06 22/11/2015
Rose was starting to feel sick but she didn't let the orca brothers know.
---
SC
#105 Posted: 03:57:58 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
As expected, the cockatoo cousins received a nasty scold from Barloc, only to be rebuffed by his wife Kali. She was happy that they took the initiative to have fun, since not everything in life is work. However, since they cleaned themselves nicely, they kept secret what they went though.

Finally, nightfall was coming. Only a tip of the sun was up, so it was time to return the Haven residents to their home. The middle aged female had quite a lot of fun, though she wished it could have lasted a bit longer. But without complaining, she left Sybil at the beach, thanking her for such a grand time. She left, but the poor civet barely had the energy to move. Her whole body ached. She needed rest, so she collapsed right there, trying to get a snooze before returning to her tree.

The brothers played catch with Rose just a bit longer, until Ricky pointed out it was time. Rumble hated the curfew, especially since they barely had any playtime, but his little brother convinced him to return the exhausted Rose once and for all. They placed her gently on the shore, with only Ricky wishing her goodnight and apologizing for their roughness, especially since she already had enough with Gustave.
---
#106 Posted: 04:02:38 22/11/2015
"It's fine." Rose said. She was hurting all over. She barly had enough strength to walk. She soon collapsed from exustion.
---
SC
#107 Posted: 04:14:03 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
It was a quiet night. Cairo, who have had a lot of fun with Sayan alone, soon brought him in all well.
"Well Mr. Sayan. What a swell afternoon. I hope I can see you tomorrow?" Cairo said, retreating before the leopard could respond to that.

Not far, Sybil rested for a couple of minutes, but before she could get into a deep sleep, she suddenly woke up. She didn't want to be there so close to the water when morning came. Before retreating into her tree, she watched the shore's edge to see who had returned... and just a few yards away from her was Rose, exhausted.
"Hey Rose. Are you alright?" she asked, barely getting there. Her muscles hurt quite a lot, and even walking was a task.
---
#108 Posted: 04:38:41 22/11/2015
Rose was barley awake. "Y-yah....j-just tired." She said still not moving.
---
SC
#109 Posted: 04:56:32 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil understood, and was rather surprised that Rose was almost as exhausted as herself.
"The orcas are really getting rougher. Don't fall asleep here Rose. You won't want to be here by morning. You're too exposed." Sybil warned, laying besides her until she had the strength to get up. If it turned out they both fell asleep, they were going certainly be caught first thing in the morning, and Sybil believed she won't be able to tolerate the game tomorrow. She could always tell an orca to stop, but like what happened earlier, she just wouldn't have the heart to disappoint them like that.
---
#110 Posted: 07:11:54 22/11/2015
with a moments rest Rose had the strength to move farther away out of orcas reach. "I don't have the strength to go to Sayan's home you mind if I stay with you tonight?" Rose said.
---
SC
#111 Posted: 13:33:06 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil's body still ached, but fortunately, she had the strength to get up.
"Certainly Rose. Come on, let's go." she said, being able to walk, though with difficulty.
"I hate to admit it, but I think I will have to skip the game tomorrow. I was caught twice." she said, unaware that Rose too was caught for a second time.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#112 Posted: 13:55:35 22/11/2015
Ooc: Am I accepted.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:56:07 22/11/2015 by PwnageFTW
#113 Posted: 14:15:27 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Certainly. Sorry. I thought I told you.

Back at Hunted island, the cockatoo cousing were being tucked to bed. It had been a long day for them. Nia wondered if she could sneak up again tomorrow and participate in the game, but Angus knew it wasn't such a good idea, but like his cousin, he wondered why Barloc was so insistent on recollecting food. It wasn't like that place went through winter or something.
---
#114 Posted: 14:17:30 22/11/2015
Ooc: No you said that's better :P Also, is it okay if he's already at the Haven and came there a while back?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:18:47 22/11/2015 by PwnageFTW
#115 Posted: 14:33:28 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOc: Well, part of the backstory is that he already arrived at the Haven, so it's not necessary to make him arrive if you already said the method in which he arrived smilie
---
#116 Posted: 14:50:56 22/11/2015
Ooc: Yea I know I just was just making sure you really were okay with that.

Tupic was in the bat cave of the Haven. Ever since he came up to the Haven a few months ago, the bats took him in and make him their prince. He barely remembered anything when he washed up. All he remembered is that he was on a ship heading to a zoo at a place the humans called 'Austria' or 'Austrailia'. He couldn't tell which one, but he knows the ship sank and they were all dead for sure. But somehow he managed to survive. That is why the bats made him the prince. In a situation like that, most of them would just give up and accept their fate. But he was different. He wouldn't let anything hold him back from escaping that ship alive.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:06:11 22/11/2015 by PwnageFTW
#117 Posted: 15:11:05 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Back at Sybil's tree, neither her or Rose had the strength to climb it, so instead, they slept below the roots, which had a tight opening but was quite spacious inside. Sybil took a while to sleep since the pain in her muscles was too much, but once she managed it, she slept pleasantly that night, though the game has influenced her so much, that she had two dreams about it. As the orcas had declared, the game wasn't a routine anymore, it was a lifestyle. Sybil knew it was her who allowed the activity a month ago, so her and the Haven residents had to deal with it had to say goodbye to the peaceful strolls around the beach and feeling the waves on their paws.

The night was still. Even the orcas were tired. They really were getting rougher with the game, but at least not enough to hurt any Haven residents. It did exhaust them to no end however, but they believed that was better than getting injured. What a heavenly month that was for them, and they were sure that they could do that routine forever. No other orca in the world had the privilege to have so much fun with non-orca friends, so they knew they had to be grateful. They hoped their toys had a good lunch and sleep by morning, since they weren't going to back away.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:12:43 22/11/2015 by Felines
#118 Posted: 15:14:54 22/11/2015
As it turned night, the bats started retreating from the cave to find food. But Tupic wasn't hungry. He hadn't explored the Haven since he got there, he only stayed couped up in or around the cave. He noticed Sybil's tree, and he flew to it. It was the biggest tree he had ever seen. He sat there flying in front of it astonished.
---
#119 Posted: 15:17:25 22/11/2015
Quote: Felines
Sybil's body still ached, but fortunately, she had the strength to get up.
"Certainly Rose. Come on, let's go." she said, being able to walk, though with difficulty.
"I hate to admit it, but I think I will have to skip the game tomorrow. I was caught twice." she said, unaware that Rose too was caught for a second time.

"I was too. I'm going to skip as well." Rose said.
---
SC
#120 Posted: 15:19:53 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: It isn't the biggest tree mind you. To to the first page of this RP and click on the link of the third RP made. There is a map of the Haven and Hunted island to give you an idea of the setting smilie

Sybil felt nothing at all. She was in such a deep slumber that an earthquake could occur and she would probably still remained sound asleep. It was a good thing that it was a calm, serene night. She doubted that she could tolerate any more excitement after that day.
---
#121 Posted: 15:23:20 22/11/2015
Ooc: I know I saw it. But it's big to him because he's a bat and he's so tiny. Plus, he lives in a cave and doesn't see many trees.

Tupic saw a hole under the tree. It looked as if an animal made a home there, or was maybe sleeping there right now. Seeing as how curious he was, he did. He snuck through the hole quietly while climbing on the roof of the hole by digging his claws into the dirt.
---
#122 Posted: 15:30:43 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well that's a reasonable argument smilie

The screeching sound of the claw marks didn't even made Sybil move an eyebrow. In other circumstances, she would have climbed her tree and be pretty upset to have a stranger uninvited, but no matter what the bat did, Sybil simply was more dead than alive that night.
---
#123 Posted: 15:32:24 22/11/2015
Tupic saw Sybil. He quickly tried to get out because she might have been a predator. He fell down trying to climb back and cracked a twig really loudly.
---
#124 Posted: 15:44:50 22/11/2015
ooc: Rose is sleeping with Sybil too.

Rose was sound asleep resting her head on Sybil's body.
---
SC
#125 Posted: 15:45:01 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil twitched her ears, and opened her eyes just a little bit, but it was no use. She was too tired to do anything. She was lucky that Tupic wasn't anything worse. In that state, any animal meaning her or Rose harm would have succeeded easily.
---
#126 Posted: 15:46:28 22/11/2015
Tupic just backed away slowly, but he got his claw caught in one of the roots. He tried to rip it apart with his claw, but it was no use. He had to hope one of these animals would wake up and not eat him but instead help him.
---
#127 Posted: 15:57:50 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was still sound asleep, but then, it started to rain. It was just a drizzle though, but the water accumulated itself to the inside of the tree, getting her wet and waking her up.

Her body was still in pain, but those few hours rest was enough to get some of her energy back.
"Rose?" she asked, feeling that something wasn't right. But since she didn't wake up, she went to see her beloved tree... only to see something tangling within the vines.
"Who... are you?" she asked to the trespasser, failing to realize that he was actually stuck.
---
#128 Posted: 16:03:09 22/11/2015
"Please don't eat me," Tupic said. "I am Tupic, the prince of the bats. I wanted to explore this place. I washed up on the shore a few months ago and was stuck in a cave. I found this tree and saw this hole and wanted to explore it. So I climbed on the roof of the hole and fell on a stick. Then I got up and back up then got my foot stuck."
---
#129 Posted: 16:19:47 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"A prince of bats... well, that's a term I've never heard before." Sybil said, finding it rather amusing. She then realized he was all tangled up, and gathered enough strength to climb the tree and bit the tiny vines imprisoning him.
"Well then, that hole on the tree is my home. I would have been there right now, but there were just a few... complications." Sybil explained, not wanting to remember the rough day that was. She became more worried though that an animal washed on shore and nobody every found out, but it was just a small bat, so she decided not to make a big deal out of it.
---
#130 Posted: 16:25:11 22/11/2015
"I was on a ship and the humans said they were taking me to a place called 'Austria' or 'Austrailia'. The ship wrecked and I washed up on the shore. The others found me and took me in. I told them my story of how I got here and never gave up trying to escape the ship. They said most of them would except their fate of being in the zoo, but since I didn't they thought I was brave enough to be their leader. And here I am," Tupic finished. "Now can you help me? I mean no harm. I simply wondered why there was a hole."
---
#131 Posted: 16:48:41 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, holes on trees are more common than you think. They made comfy homes." Sybil explained, not sleepy anymore, though it helped that her species was nocturnal by nature.
"So then, you're finally exploring after so long. Well, this place has all sorts of habitats that you can explore." she lectured, having quite a pleasant conversation.
---
#132 Posted: 16:53:37 22/11/2015
Tupic was scratching at the root with his calws trying to get free.
---
#133 Posted: 16:57:03 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Don't move! You are making things worse." Sybil scolded, still nibbling at the roots and vines tangling him. With a few more bites, and they were now weak. Now all Tupic had to do was pull himself and the roots will break by themselves.
---
#134 Posted: 16:58:14 22/11/2015
Tupic flew up and was free, "Thank you," He said.
---
#135 Posted: 17:02:27 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Are you going to explore more?" Sybil asked, kinda wishing for company since Rose was asleep. She wasn't sleepy anymore, but she was very hungry, and needed something like a big fish to recover the energy that was drained from her in that extremely intense game.
---
#136 Posted: 17:24:36 22/11/2015
"It depends. How long will it take for day to come?" Tupic said.
---
#137 Posted: 17:35:55 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked at the stars and moon, having study them enough to know the time.
"Well, from this moment, I would say about four hours more until sunrise." she said, believing in her estimation due to years of experience.
---
#138 Posted: 17:41:26 22/11/2015
"I'll have to go when the sun rises," Tupic explained. "The others will panic when I don't arrive back there before morning. They go to sleep in the morning most of the time but I stay up and sometimes go outside. If only they didn't think of me as their ruler," Tupic sighed.
---
#139 Posted: 17:45:02 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh. I kind of understand you. I have the responsibility of running the Haven, though it is something I chose." she said, though lately, keeping the orcas entertained felt forced.
"Why don't you choose your most trustworthy subjects to substitute you those times you need a rest or be away?" she then recommended, having realized in her days of the Haven that you can't handle such huge responsibilities on your own.
---
#140 Posted: 17:49:11 22/11/2015
"This place is called the... 'Haven'?" Tupic asked. "And also, some of my kind are... a bit stubborn. I put someone in charge while I was away for ONE day and come back to see that the food we had stored in case a tornado or anything like that happened was all gone."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:28 22/11/2015 by PwnageFTW
#141 Posted: 18:17:35 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh..." Sybil expressed, trying to find a solution.
"Hey, I know. The kea parrots are nocturnal. They can help you. They can keep an eye on the bats every time you go away." Sybil suggested, knowing what a trustworthy bunch those mischievous yet kind keas were.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#142 Posted: 19:04:33 22/11/2015
AJ:

My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten glow in the dark as I hunt for my prey. My tail flicks back and forth as I wander around. Seeing Sybil and Rose, I decide that I have eaten enough and start to stalk them. Getting close enough to the two of them, I pounce, knocking Sybil over, as well as Rose in the process.

"He, he. Good evening to you two. Got you again Sybil," I say giggling and smiling.
#143 Posted: 19:25:38 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil groaned in pain, and quickly went to check on Rose, making sure that she went to sleep again by tucking her in and whispering her a little lullaby.
"AJ! What do you think you're doing? This is no time for games!" Sybil scolded, being quite furious. She received quite a beating during the daytime to have more during night time as well. It also infuriated her how it would occur to him to play when Rose was so pleasantly asleep. They all needed some goodnight sleep, so it really was unacceptable how he pounced on Rose especially.
---
#144 Posted: 20:09:23 22/11/2015
Rose woke up and moned with pain. "What the? Who...?" She then saw it was AJ. "What are you doing you silly margay?" She said yawning. Her fur was messy and a little wet from the rain.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:25:55 22/11/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#145 Posted: 20:26:56 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil then remembered how easily depressed the margay got over pretty much everything, so she tried to eased up the conversation.
"Listen AJ, I know you get bored during the night, but you can't just pounce on sleeping residents." she lectured, believing that it was bad enough that he tackled her with her terrible ache, but Rose as well who was sleeping.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#146 Posted: 20:42:05 22/11/2015
ooc: sorry for not posting. Had to go shopping with my mom all day yesterday and i got a new game.

Crocux smiled and said "i just want to catch up with you. See what's new for you and to make some new friends." reffering to Sheloh. "besides Shi told me you wanted to join our family so i say why not? Welcome to the family Sozen. Jack would probly be a bit paranoid around you for a bit but it'll pass." Shilise perked up and said "i just remembered. Your over due for a cleaning Crocux. Say aw" crocux sighs and says "awwwwwww" Shilise hopps in and gets to work.

Jack stopps tikling the mouth he's in and says "well hello Buzz names Jack. So this is the game Sayan was telling me about. Well all i have to say is don't let up on the fun or i'm going to call you buzz kill"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#147 Posted: 20:56:53 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sheesh people, you don't need to apologize. I understand if you have busy days at home smilie
Anyway, it's already night, so I'll have to return Sholeh to her home.

After certain hours of Sozen talking to the crocodile, Sholeh had asked the eagle to take her home. She wasn't ready to get acquainted with the reptile. Sholeh was at her small yet somewhat cozy home, looking forward to a pleasant night. Since she didn't participate in the game and remained far away from the shore, she didn't have to worry about cramps or body aches, though what really helped her to sleep better was the idea of a shaken, beaten up Sybil. She usually hated the orcas, but she was liking them for making the Haven residents go through a harsh time.
---
#148 Posted: 22:37:25 22/11/2015
Tupic had left before AJ came in because he was scared of him. He stayed up all day in the bat cave, and when night came he set out again. He was flying looking for food when he bumped into Sybil.
---
#149 Posted: 23:33:47 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
When Sybil turned to talk to the bat again, but he was gone. She figured it must have been AJ who scared him. She then headed to her creek, avoiding glaring at AJ for the inappropriate pounce. She thought Rose was going to sleep again, so she left her behind. She remained looking into the water to catch the biggest fish she could find, since she urgently needed the calories, but her lack of energy and nasty muscle ache made it unbearably difficult.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#150 Posted: 23:43:43 22/11/2015
"Busy day?," asked a voice in the darkness. It turned out to be Sayan, who haven't yet completely gone to sleep. "Here... I had one saved just in case.," he gently said placing a fish on the ground near Sybil. After his own day with Cairo and many other days, he sometimes saved a catch just in case he was too tired to catch another later in the day. It was a trick he had learned from Rose, who had done the same once with some exotic catches.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:46:39 22/11/2015 by redwes
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me