Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 43 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2101 Posted: 14:58:08 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The dispute with Mambo and the warblers was happening a few yards away from the kea tree, but their talking was only heard as murmurs from where Cole, Cheryl and Terrence were standing.
"Man, it seems like the discussion is getting heavier. Now I know the warblers have every right to be angry, but throwing somebody into the hungry orcas, that's just plain evil." Cheryl said, showing a rare moralistic trait.
"But there is a chance though mongoose. There are certain warblers who are against the sentence, so that's a start." Cheryl then commented, looking at Terrence. Cole was quite surprised with his sister's behavior, especially since she was rather rude to the mongoose just yesterday.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2102 Posted: 16:00:12 21/02/2016
Terrence smiled "well you should get moving then. I don't want to leave you behind."

Guardian gave her a blank look and said "listen Sybil I respect your decision but that doesn't mean I obey it. If I stood by and did nothing and they kill my grandson I would never forgive myself. you think you can run the haven by yourself? please that's a joke. no one can run something as big as this on their own, those who have die or go insane from the stress of it all. whatever is your responsibility is now my responsibility as well. so you might as well get used to it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2103 Posted: 16:52:07 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl was about to fly off the tree to join Mambo in the dispute, but Cole had a better idea.
"Listen Cheryl, if Terrence get's out, he'll simply be carried away by that multitude and be sent to the ocean. Why don't you go and fetch the warblers who are against the sentence?" Cole suggested, with Cheryl doing exactly that. If the few warblers that were against the sentence could know Terrence better, then they would be further motivated to save him and convince others what an actual good fellow he is.

Sybil, being stubborn herself, wasn't going to allow the cobra to accompany her.
"I already told you! I won't take the risk! Things are bad as they are!" she insisted, even thinking of tying the cobra up if he refused to stay.
"Listen, it's not the first time the warblers rebel like this! I have been administering the Haven for years now, so won't you just please just stay here and trust that I can handle it!?" Sybil demanded, practically giving him an order. The cobra caused a lot of trouble with Sholeh, which indirectly initiated the Terrence incident in the first place, so there was no way she was going to risk the snake messing it up.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2104 Posted: 17:26:02 21/02/2016
Rose tugged on her vine and lead Sayan to the Kea tree. When they got close she could hear Mambo and a few Warblers talking. "Mambo! What's going on here?"
---
SC
#2105 Posted: 17:29:09 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo and the warblers went quiet when she approached.
"Nothing Rose... a bit of a reunion here." Mambo said desperately, wanting her to leave.
"Look, we'll talk later. I'm rather busy here." he then said, not wanting Rose to find out what was going on. He believed that she had enough problems of her own to throw her in a new worry.
---
#2106 Posted: 17:35:12 21/02/2016
"Mambo. I know you too well. You would never pass up talking with me. I heard someone say there was a new mongoose here. Tell me the truth." Rose said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:36:30 21/02/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#2107 Posted: 18:08:36 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo was about to respond, but one of the warblers responded.
"Indeed miss Rose. Sybil allowed another mongoose to live here. And look what it has done to some of our comrades!" the female warbler said, pulling ahead one of the injured warblers who was present.
"We are not going to allow any more attacks, so..." she began to say, but she was quickly interrupted by Mambo.
"That's enough out of you! This is between us. And you Rose, please, now it's not the time!" Mambo urged, not wanting her to find out the ugly truth behind that meeting.
---
#2108 Posted: 18:39:57 21/02/2016
"Mambo if I am to run this haven someday I need to know. I want to help." Rose said.
---
SC
#2109 Posted: 19:00:58 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo realized that Rose was making sense, but once again, before he could reply, the female warbler talked first.
"It's easy miss Rose. Since you allowed Sholeh to live here, miss Sybil had the same idea and allowed another mongoose to live here, and as you can see, a very violent one." she said, again showing the state of her comrade. Mambo glared at her, furious that she was practically blaming Rose for what was going on, but the warbler ignored him and continued.
"We are simply here to retrieve that mongoose, which mambo here has as a guest in his home, and throw him to the orcas!" the warbler explained, showing little to no remorse for the thought.
---
#2110 Posted: 19:13:15 21/02/2016
"Well like Sholeh we should have a trial. Hear his side first then yours. Then me and Sybil will decide his fate." Rose said. "You cannot just take matters into your own claws and not expect punishment yourselves. And like Sholeh deserves a second chance this new mongoose deserves a second chance."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:14:51 21/02/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#2111 Posted: 19:23:50 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The warbler wasn't convinced at all, and believed that if a trial was made, the mongoose was going to get free, especially nice the keas were too moralistic.
"Look miss, don't you think that allowing Sholeh eggs due to that stupid deal is enough suffering for us!? We had enough of these dumb trials! Besides, we are helping our real friends, the orcas." the warbler said, knowing the terrible starvation the huge marine animals were going through.
"Go get the mongoose!" the female ordered, with the warblers supporting her going towards the kea tree to forcefully remove Terrence. Mambo chased after them, but they were too many for him to stop them.

Meanwhile, Cheryl was successful in recruiting the warblers against the sentence. One of them was the always reliable, middle-aged Peepers, and he was beyond disgusted that his own kind would resort to such punishment. He was aware of the attack, but he believed there was a good reason for it. They were ready to intercept the rebellious bunch if necessary...
---
#2112 Posted: 19:35:27 21/02/2016
"STOP!!" Rose roared with her tiger roar. "I will not have disorder on the sacred haven Sybil has built. This haven is for all to seek safety and peace. If you continue this outrage me as well as Sybil will serverly punish you three. I will not have you threaten lives here!!"
---
SC
#2113 Posted: 19:45:57 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The warbler didn't looked very impressed with the treat, so she simply rebuffed her.
"Look miss, you and miss Sybil may be administrating this Haven, but don't you forget it is us who actually live here, and it is our services that you require to keep the sanctuary running. We've put up with all of your softness and exaggerated justice. We won't allow any more tragedies like this attack to befall us, so we are eliminating the threat before something even worse can happen. We were tolerable enough having that stupid Sholeh here, but we've had enough!" the warbler said furiously, not in the mood to take orders from Rose.

At the kea's tree, the crowd gathered, ready to carry Terrence away, with Cole, Cheryl and the resisting warblers at the entrance, preventing them from passing.
"Get out of the way! We are taking him right now!" one of them said, quite angry.
"This is going too far! We won't allow such a cruel outrage to get any further." Peepers expressed, not allowing them to step further...
---
#2114 Posted: 20:18:33 21/02/2016
Rose growled. "Look at all this nonsense you are creating! Let me hear from the attacker. I will not allow this to happen." Rose said. "Will you really go as low as the ones you hate?"
---
SC
#2115 Posted: 20:24:37 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The female thought it for a moment, but then had the perfect reply.
"Sometimes to survive, you have to go as low as your enemies." she answered, not backing away to her decision. Mongooses were mortal enemies to the warblers even before Sybil arrived, which is why so many of them were so consumed with hatred.
---
#2116 Posted: 20:37:06 21/02/2016
Guardian looked at Sybil and said "I'm sorry Sybil but I simply in good conscience do that. If you were in my place you would do the same. You see the haven as a sanctuary well in a way my family is my sanctuary if it is threatened I will fight to protect it. you will not stop me Sybil and you can't stop me. I know this whole mess is my fault so it's my job to set things right and you wont stop me. I do not wish to hurt you but if you try to stop me from doing what I believe is right then you will leave me no choice but to use force. so please Sybil I beseech you to let me go before someone else gets hurt."

Terrence sighed. he walked over to a spot were he left his half eaten lizard and picked up a large sharp bone. he faced the warblers and yelled "hey you stupide, hypocritical, racist, birds!" he then stabbed himself with the bone, at the same spot were he stabbed himself yesterday.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2117 Posted: 20:49:15 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
But Sybil didn't budge. She was already firm in her decision.
"Brute force? Are you going to blind me like you did poor Sholeh? Who do you think you are!?" Sybil scolded severely, not liking his attitude one bit.
"I just said I won't risk you messing things up! Just because you saved me once doesn't mean you have full authority here!" Sybil then commented, believing that his stubborn attitude was because of that.

"NO! You stupid mongoose!" Cheryl scolded, forcefully taking away the bone. She and her brother went through too much work trying to make him recover to have everything gone in vain. Cole, realizing what an extreme mongoose he was, grabbed him tightly and forcefully tied him up once more.
"There, you see? That stupid mongoose doesn't care for his own life, do you think he's going to care for somebody else's?" one warbler yelled, with another one talking.
"He just wants to take the easy way out! What a coward." he said, believing Terrence just wanted to kill himself to prevent the punishment. But dead or not, the angry multitude already made up their minds.
---
#2118 Posted: 20:57:21 21/02/2016
"Then you are no better than the mongoose you hate." Rose said coldly.
---
SC
#2119 Posted: 21:00:20 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Says the one who can't even control her own instincts!" the warbler replied, using the same, cold tone. If Rose was trying to make her feel bad, she was determined to do the same to the tiger to give her a lesson.
---
#2120 Posted: 21:08:35 21/02/2016
"Yet you are unable to control your anger and hatred? Sybil wouldn't choose you to help if she couldn't trust you. Listen to reason please. Let him explain why he did what he did." Rose said.
---
SC
#2121 Posted: 21:20:33 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh we are already aware of the circumstances." the female explained, but since Rose seemed as if she didn't know what happened, she proceeded to explain.
"Look, maybe you don't know, but that other mongoose is a true menace. The warblers that were attacked were simply stopping him from killing that stupid snake with the weird neck, and he savagely attacked them! Case closed!" she explained, hoping Rose would understand her and her comrade's rage.
---
#2122 Posted: 21:27:46 21/02/2016
"So what you are telling me is you are attacking out of revenge? Look I want to hear his story first to get a clear mind." Rose said.
---
SC
#2123 Posted: 21:41:11 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The female thought that she wouldn't convince Rose with mere words, so she decided to listen to her demands just that once.
"Fine fine, if you need to hear it from him, then go ahead. He hasn't much of a case anyway. Guilty all the way." she said bitterly, heading to the kea tree to calm the multitude down and allow Rose to talk to the treacherous mongoose.
---
#2124 Posted: 21:45:27 21/02/2016
"Cole and Cheryl can you bring him down?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2125 Posted: 21:51:52 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The female proceeded to explain to the rogue warblers what was going on, and once Rose was done talking to him, they were going to grab him rapidly and take him to the ocean.

Cole carefully grabbed the tied Terrence and proceeded to bring him close to Rose, while Cheryl kept a close eyes on the rogue warblers to make sure they didn't try anything stupid.
---
#2126 Posted: 21:59:35 21/02/2016
"Now tell me what happened?" Rose said calmly.
---
SC
#2127 Posted: 22:00:10 21/02/2016
Terrence smiled and started to laugh at them "you warblers really are stupide aren't you? If I wanted to kill myself I would've just stabbed myself in the heart and be done with it. I stabbed myself and yet I feel no pain because I've been in pain ever since my mother was murdered before my very eyes. You warblers know nothing of pain. nothing! you dumb birds are no better then any mongoose, cobra, komodo dragon, or human. In fact you're even worse then them."

Guardian sighed "I wasn't even trying to save you. I was outraged with Crocux when I heard about his behavior. I honestly thought you would understand. but now I see that you are even worse then the humans. I've tried to reason with you but you can't understand that this is my grandsons life you're gambling with here! I will not take any chances with my family and anyone who jeopardizes any of my families life's will be dealt with extreme prejudice. I will not ask you again, let me pass so I can protect my family."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2128 Posted: 22:03:26 21/02/2016
Sozen was on his way to Hunted island when he saw Sybil. "Sybil what is going on?"
---
SC
#2129 Posted: 22:04:34 21/02/2016
ooc: dange! that post was supposed to be after post #2124
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2130 Posted: 22:13:54 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The rogue warblers believed he just said that to play with their synathies, but they didn't budge.
"Whatever happened to you in the past doesn't excuse your behavior towards us! And how dare you insult us in our own home!" one warbler yelled, not taking the comment well. After many years, they were starting to believe that Sybil's Haven wasn't such a good idea after all if it meant accepting the likes of him.

"I need to attend a meeting with the warblers, and Guardian won't let me!" Sybil said, hoping Sozen would remove the cobra so that she could go talk to the warblers.
"And you! Don't you dare compare me to a human! You were the human, remember? And I'm finally starting to believe it. Now I understand if this is family we're talking about, but if you make things worse, I won't undo the future damage you do!" Sybil demanded, having enough of Guardian's annoying intrusion.
---
#2131 Posted: 22:23:24 21/02/2016
"I will take you to them." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2132 Posted: 22:26:18 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt betrayed, since Sozen just said that both of them will go. She was tired of everything, and has given up to try to make Guardian stay. If he made things worse, she would make good of her words and NOT interfere if something else happens because of him.
---
#2133 Posted: 22:42:03 21/02/2016
"I said I will only take Sybil." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2134 Posted: 22:46:01 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil sighed with relief, realizing that she had misinterpreted him. She was ready to rebuff Guardian if he tried anything, and she believed that even if Sozen took her to the warblers, he was just going to stubbornly show up unless Sozen stopped him.
---
#2135 Posted: 23:26:34 21/02/2016
"Hop on miss Sybil." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2136 Posted: 00:57:33 22/02/2016
Guardian sighed "fine by me. I'll see you their." and with that Guardian took off as fast as he could hoping he wasn't to late.

Terrence sighed "after I dropped off some food for Sholeh that cobra Guardian showed up. he didn't see me their or even knew I was their. he tried to apologize to Sholeh but when I over heard him say that he attacked her I just lost it and tried to kill him. Sholeh pulled me off of him and he threatened Sholeh's life. I just couldn't stand their and let him get away with that so I attacked him again only that time I grabbed his skull and tried to crush it in my paws. I let go as soon as I realized I was upsetting Sholeh and the next thing I knew those warblers were attacking me or at least I thought they were but they were just trying to get off of the cobra. but I didn't know that at the time so I attacked them out of self defense. and well you can see the results of that. but I didn't know they were only trying to help the situation honest. after words I just started running blindly, I just wanted to go home and die. I ran into Sybil, literally, and broke my leg. after she dropped me of at the base of the kea tree here, my heart ached so much because no matter were I went, no matter what I did, everyone hated me. so I went ahead and stabbed myself. but I didn't feel any pain so I stabbed myself again still no pain. a guard stopped me before I could stab myself a third time and I met Mambo here. he made me feel like someone actually cared about me for a change. after tending to my stab wounds he let me stay here for the night and well here we are."

ooc: time I started typing about 4:30 i really need to work on my typing speed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2137 Posted: 01:09:18 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: But you do great smilie

Sybil knew there wasn't any way to keep the cobra from interfering, and she knew that if he went as far as to attack a warbler like he did with Sholeh, things were going to get extremely nasty. But as she flew with Sozen, she noticed a commotion down the kea tree.
"There Sozen, leave me there." she ordered, just knowing that something was very wrong down there.

"Well, at least he admits that he attacked us without a very good reason." on e of the rogue warblers said, before the one besides him replied as well.
"If everyone hates you, it means that you hurt them like you did my friends. But of course, I suppose mongooses can't help it." she said, as if all mongooses were evil.
"We should have let him kill that snake and we won't be here aching." the present, injured warbler said, still regretting having interfered and receive those wounds.
---
#2138 Posted: 01:21:32 22/02/2016
ooc: thanks smilie

Terrence began to cry "and you know what. that's the thing, the only time I've hurt anyone before now was only when I was defending myself. I never wanted to hurt them but the forced me. for some reason everyone would just start to hate me and even the most gentle creatures would try to kill me. and every time I didn't even do anything wrong. it's like the whole world is against me and I'm all alone."

surprisingly Guardian got their first. he began to slither up the tree hoping he wasn't to late.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2139 Posted: 01:21:40 22/02/2016
"See now his story made your minds a lot clearer. And this a reason we need these trials. To hear each side of the story. But you proven you simply didn't know and we should leave him be make him feel welcomed." Rose said as she hugged Terrence.

Sozen nodeed and flew to the Kea tree.
---
SC
#2140 Posted: 01:32:08 22/02/2016
Terrence jumped a little since he still wasn't used to such kindness. He hugged Rose back still crying.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2141 Posted: 01:33:07 22/02/2016
Sayan smiled, glad to see that Rose could could see the good side of even Terrence.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:31 22/02/2016 by redwes
#2142 Posted: 01:33:57 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Now you grew sympathetic? Can't you see mongooses are manipulative!? Come on miss Rose! Just look at Sholeh!" the first warbler said, but Peepers had enough of their revenge trip.

"Now this stupidity has gone far enough! He was just blinded with fury when he attacked! He wasn't himself!" Peepers said, coming to Terrence defense. It looked like the trial already started.

"Now look here Mr. Peepers! Which side are you on anyways? Have you forgotten al the trouble and suffering mongooses have caused to us?" the female besides said, when one of the resistance warblers came to aid Peepers.

" We can't blame an entire species for the sins of a few! What is wrong with you guys!? Are those your words, or Yodel's words? We warblers are not merciless creatures! This sentence is pointless! The mongoose was just trying to appeal to Sholeh!" he said, already rumors running that he liked Sholeh.

"That's no excuse to savagely attack us! We were in part trying to help him! To prevent him form committing a stupidity!" the injured warbler said, bearing a grudge too big.

By the time Sybil arrived, the arguing between the rogues and the resistance was so loud and fast, their words could't be understood. It really looked like a courtroom there...
---
#2143 Posted: 01:42:59 22/02/2016
Guardian sighed then yelled "ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUGH! honestly are you warblers crazy or something? I mean sure I get it you guys hate mongooses but I mean come on going as far as to feed my grandson to the orcas? that's just plain evil to an extreme. I mean I've seen creatures hopped up on rabies that were saner then you. now I'll admit I was unconscious when he attacked you but if their's anyone to blame it's me. If I hadn't attacked Sholeh in the first place none of this would have happened. I provoked him into attacking me so any damage done is my fault not his."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2144 Posted: 01:54:55 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Saving your sorry scales is what got us into this mess!" the injured warbler said, though secretly, they were glad he attacked Sholeh since she had it coming for a long time.

"And who invited you?" the female warbler said. But Sybil had enough as well.

"QUIET! This has gone too far! Nobody is sentencing nobody! Please guys, it was just one mistake! One reasonable mistake! Come on! Let's just give him a little punishment, but a death penalty of that nature is just too much!" Sybil expressed, almost begging the rogue warblers to stop.

There was a long, eerie silent afterwards, and everyone became paralyzed. Sybil didn't know what would happen next, until the injured warbler was the first one to fly away, not wanting to be part of that verbal brawl anymore. One by one, the warblers followed him, not wanting to one part of it as well, but the first warbler talked before he too flew away.
"Fine. You think of a punishment. But I honestly believed you cared about the orcas." he said, trying to make her feel guilty. The trial was over and Terrence was off the hook at last, but Sybil simply stood there, deep in thought, as well as the kea siblings...
---
#2145 Posted: 02:10:40 22/02/2016
Terrence looked at the cobra in surprise "w-why would you help me?" Guardian smiled "for starters because we're family, your the son of Terrence the king of thieves, he and I rarely saw eye to eye and every fight we had would get physical and that happened every day. You are just like your father it's scary. second I made this mess to begin with so I'm just here to clean it up. finally no one, even a thief, deserves a death sentence."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2146 Posted: 02:16:55 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was kinda glad that at least she could avoid the death sentence from taking place, and that Guardian didn't mess things up, but now she felt depressed. It wasn't because of the warbler said, it was because probably after that, many of them wouldn't respect her like before. Making sure nobody would see her, she left the scene, wanting to be alone, but Peepers followed her, knowing she needed much comfort now.

In the meantime, Sholeh had no idea of the great trial that took place. She didn't care that much for Terrence anyway, so she probably wouldn't have done anything. Besides, she knew that because of him, the warblers hated their kind now more than ever, and thinking about it really infuriated her.
---
#2147 Posted: 02:17:26 22/02/2016
Rose gave a sigh of relief. "That was my first big thing for the haven." She looked at Terrence and hugged him once more. "You are apart of this haven and our one big family."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:46 22/02/2016 by Spyroconvexity
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2148 Posted: 02:22:48 22/02/2016
Royal was with the warblers the whole time, but did not comment either way, He simply stood guard and watched over them. As they flew off, he bows politely to the others and takes off after them. The great eagle feels very close to her warbler friends.

Meanwhile Jaerl tried his best to be neutral throughout the whole ordeal. He didn't find fault in either side, just thought that the warblers that had been injured, were being too harsh. Still he had begun to like, Terrence Jr. so he would most likely not allow what the warblers wanted to come to pass. Landing beside Terrence Jr, he shakes his head, when Terrence says that no one knows pain like he does. He turns to Sybil, looking to see if it is alright to mention, well rather talk about "me", Aeriji, or AJ for short, the margay.

Back at Hunted, Jack would find that this was not going to be easy. Cold sweat covers Sunflame's form as he shivers in his sleep. Mambo and the keas may have some idea of what things, Sunflame has gone through and therefore, make sure he is fully tended to. Unfortunately surgery uncovered certain things that none hoped to see, evidence of experimentation.

AJ:

With a yawn, I stretch and nuzzling Skali, I let her know that her mate is here. My dark, deep midnight blue eyes glisten in the light. Nervously, I turn to Skali, as I wait for her to introduce me to the others.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:57:40 22/02/2016 by Wyrstel
#2149 Posted: 02:25:27 22/02/2016
Guardian smiled "and you've done very well Rose. now if you'll excuse me I'm currently needed else ware." He slithered off after Sybil since he predicted that she would leave, he felt bad that he was so viscous to her earlier and felt that he needed to apologize for what he said. besides Sybil wasn't the only leader at the Haven anymore so whatever was her responsibility was now his as well.

Saris woke up to find Warren gone. glade that Warren left for home he decided to go find something to eat.

Jack saw that Sunflame was shivering. Jack new the signs of experimentation anywere and did his best to repair some of the damage. he knew that it was going to be a long recovery. Jack collected his bed and quietly went over and gave the bed to Sunflame knowing that he needed it more the himself.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:32:44 22/02/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2150 Posted: 02:35:49 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hey miss." Peepers said innocently, wanting to reassure but not wanting to disturb her either.
"Hey Peepers." Sybil answered politely, nosing she could always count on that warbler for support.
"They lost their minds for a while, that is all. I promise you I will make sure they don't try anything." Peepers assured her, imagining that was Sybil's concern. She was very glad to have somebody like Peepers to support her all the way, and trusted his word. Realizing that Sybil needed some time alone, Peepers simply flew away and left her alone, heading to where the rogue warblers went to make sure they weren't planing any conspiracies.
---
First | Previous | Page 43 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me