Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 42 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2051 Posted: 03:44:23 18/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh seemed quite disappointed with the answer. She was hoping Crocux would have at least some minor degree of hatred for Sybil.
"Sure, you overreacted. It's not like it's your fault. Reptiles are quite temperamental." she said, as if she was defending him.
"I'll let you know something important though; Sybil hates me because the warblers hate me. She needs the warblers and the rest of the birds in order to transmit this Haven message everywhere. The same goes for the orcas and their transportation." Sholeh said, before turning her back on Crocux to make a retreat. She had quite enough of his company, and was actually expecting something more from him.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2052 Posted: 16:26:58 18/02/2016
Crocux said "you're right about one thing. i do hold some hatred for Sybil, but the fact that it is better to have friends then enemies far outweighs it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2053 Posted: 19:50:11 18/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh simply continued walking, as if she didn't listened to him, but she knew that he was right. While she didn't hate Sybil as much as before, she still held too much disdain for her to try to befriend her. And she couldn't rebuff the fact that nobody wanted to be her friend, since she had Warren, Sozen, and now probably Crocux himself.
"Goodnight..." was all she said t the crocodile while she retreated, hating the fact that she had no comeback to his last commentary.

Sybil was sleeping soundly in her tree, unaware of her surroundings. She was dreaming about life in the Haven before the drought hit. She really missed the orcas and the game, though deep inside, she was quite worried that they would become more brutal than before once they returned.
---
#2054 Posted: 20:36:54 18/02/2016
Crocux sighed and said "goodnight. oh and Sholeh, would you please do me a favor and go see Terrence in the morning? It would mean a lot to me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2055 Posted: 00:43:16 19/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh heard, but disappeared into the foliage as he talked. Whatever Terrence did to himself was his own doing, and Sholeh wanted no part of it. Although she knew it would mean strengthening her friendship with Crocux, she was simply not in the mood to see that mongoose.

Back at Hunted island, the operation was going moderately successful. Whirlpool made sure that there was a large volume of anesthetic during the procedure, and if everything went alright, Sunflame could recover in less than a week.
---
#2056 Posted: 17:11:39 19/02/2016
after long hard strenuous work the surgery is done. Jack stitches Sunflame up and says "now he just needs to rest. I hope what I did was enough to help him."

Crocux goes back into his den, rolls over to lay on his back, and falls asleep.

Shi reaches Sozen's and sees that he isn't back yet. re-leaved she goes back over to her spot next to Sozen's to wait for his return and goes to sleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2057 Posted: 18:08:23 19/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool nodded, and after preparing a comfortable bed for Jack, the wombat went into his own spot, quite exhausted. He was a very sturdy wombat, but Sunflame's treatment was quite an ordeal, and his burrow was so long, it looked like a library with all that medicine.

Night at the Haven was a pleasant one, not that different from other nights save for a bit of dry air. Sybil didn't mind Guardian's company, especially since he stayed on his spot. She was usually a light sleeper, but with all the day's work, and what was ahead, she needed a heavy sleep. She hoped before going to sleep completely to get all done with the warblers and spend more time with Crocux.
---
#2058 Posted: 21:38:34 19/02/2016
Jack was at his spot that Whirlpool made but couldn't sleep so he just kept an eye on the patent in recovery.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2059 Posted: 23:05:43 19/02/2016
Within a couple hours Sozen soon returned. He tryed to be as quiet as possible.
---
SC
#2060 Posted: 01:41:03 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Without any more disturbances, the night was finally quiet with all the Haven residents back where they belonged. Even the restless keas submerged into a very deep sleep, especially Cole, since his unusual guest distributed quite an amount of warmth.

Morning came as quiet as ever, and since the foliage wasn't as thick as before with the leaves falling, an escaped ray of sun penetrated right inside Sybil's home, and into her eyes. It was a good thing she went to sleep early yesterday. She tasted the dry air, and knew things were getting worse. That got her thirsty, so before she could speak with the warblers, she headed into the lake to get a drink, eating whatever suitable berries were on the way as breakfast...
---
#2061 Posted: 02:54:14 20/02/2016
Guardian woke up when Sybil moved. he fallowed her making sure to stay a short distance away.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2062 Posted: 03:01:52 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil would have noticed the rustling sounds from his slithering, but she was still too much in a daze to actually notice him. After having eaten at least two dozen berries, she reached the lake and started to drink. The water wasn't as fresh or clean as her beloved creek, but she knew that she would have to get use to it. As she drank, she gave a small smile when watching the water, very glad that there were some fish that could be relied on that bottom.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:10:05 20/02/2016 by Felines
#2063 Posted: 03:06:35 20/02/2016
ooc: guardian is a cobra. cobra's don't have legs.

Guardian slithered next to her getting a drink for himself as well.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2064 Posted: 03:13:25 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Changed it.

Sybil looked at him, and after drinking a bit more, she talked to him.
"You know, thanks to Crocux, we may not have to worry about the lack of food for the carnivores. He discovered just yesterday that there are indeed fish in this lake." she said happily, demonstrating how proud she was of the crocodile, and how was she finally learning to trust him.
---
#2065 Posted: 03:36:19 20/02/2016
Guardian smiled "that's my boy. he may be a bit of a hot head but when it comes down to it you can trust him to do the right thing." Guardian sighed happy "he has grown up so fast, it seems like it was just yesterday when Jack and I were raiding a human structure when we found him as nothing more then a little new born hatchling in a bucket. such a little trouble maker but in spite of all the trouble he caused his heart was always in the right place. he has made me so proud."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2066 Posted: 03:44:29 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil nodded in agreement, very glad to finally have Crocux by her side, though she still retained some fear for him.
"It's hard to believe he's still a teenager. That means he will grow up more. He's big enough already. I know I don't have to fear him anymore, but..." Sybil said hesitantly, unaccustomed to the idea of having such a big carnivore roaming around. The orcas were a different story, since they lived exclusively on water, and Thunder the polar bear lived on the high snowy mountain, barely seen, so they were exceptions. She didn't know that crocodiles were one of the civet's natural predators, so her fear was both understandable and inevitable.
---
#2067 Posted: 05:09:35 20/02/2016
Guardian chuckled and said "don't worry. you can trust him. he is one of the most gentle creatures I know. but even if you can't see it he is over weight for his size so try to keep the fat jokes to a minimum ok."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2068 Posted: 13:31:53 20/02/2016
Sozen soon woke up and waited for shi to wake up.

Rose awoke as well. She rested her head on Sayan.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:36:35 20/02/2016 by Spyroconvexity
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2069 Posted: 14:34:01 20/02/2016
Voracivenom had not returned until morning, and the two had already gone to sleep together for the night. As the cool and wet of the night started to warm up in the sun, he finally arrived, along with Skali's old friend, Speckles. The velvet worm crawled down from Voraci and towards the two.
"They haven't seen each other for quite a while," Voraci said. "They had a lot of catching up to do."
Speckles looked at them, curled together in their slumber.
"And don't worry, she's not replacing you."
"I never suggested that!"
#2070 Posted: 16:41:03 20/02/2016
Shi opened her eyes and yawned "morning Sozen."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2071 Posted: 16:49:48 20/02/2016
Ooc: we may have to make a fifth one soon!

"Morning Shi." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2072 Posted: 17:10:09 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I can see that smilie

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Guardian chuckled and said "don't worry. you can trust him. he is one of the most gentle creatures I know. but even if you can't see it he is over weight for his size so try to keep the fat jokes to a minimum ok."

"I don't joke about things like that. Besides, I thought that's how a crocodile was suppose to look like." she replied, believing the appearance of large reptiles was just like that.
"Anyway, I'm truly glad that despite our rocky start, we can finally get along... but I do fear that I may upset him again without even trying." Sybil confessed, still remembering how a simple comment of her part made him almost lose his mind.
---
#2073 Posted: 17:19:50 20/02/2016
Shi rested her head against Sozen "so how'd you sleep?"

Guardian nodded and said "well just try not to say anything negative about Mongooses or Rhinos and you'll be fine."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2074 Posted: 17:44:02 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Rhinos?" Sybil asked, never seeing a rhino before but finding them interesting.
"Alright then, I know now for future references..." Sybil then said, but a new worry raised.
"I just hope Sholeh doesn't know about that. She can try to bring Crocux against me. She hates me that much." she then said, unaware that she already tried.
---
#2075 Posted: 19:36:03 20/02/2016
Guardian winced "call it parental intuition but I think she's already tried that. Crocux has a big mouth and is sure to have said something to Sholeh."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2076 Posted: 19:38:33 20/02/2016
"I slept fine." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2077 Posted: 19:39:54 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well as long Crocux doesn't listen to her. She's quite manipulative." Sybil explained, having dealt with her too many times.
"I'm trying to give Sholeh a happy life. But I know she will always maintain a hatred of me. Not much I can do. Like I said, I hope Crocux doesn't start to hate me too because of her." Sybil then confessed, in constant worry of that happening.
---
#2078 Posted: 20:22:02 20/02/2016
"well if I find out that Sholeh ever tries to take advantage of my son Haven or no Haven she will face a fathers wrath." said Guardian sternly giving off an air that he would not be persuaded otherwise.

Shi smiled "I'm glad." she then thought of something. "Sozen would you go see how Jack's doing. knowing that chimp he's probably up to no good."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2079 Posted: 20:46:05 20/02/2016
"Why not come with me? Ivan carry you." Sozen said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2080 Posted: 21:00:06 20/02/2016
OOC: Sorry for my absence. Got a "Gear VR" and was messing around with virtual reality. smilie

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose awoke as well. She rested her head on Sayan.

Sayan soon awoke. "Morning.," he gently said as rays of sunlight struck his eyes.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2081 Posted: 21:33:27 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"well if I find out that Sholeh ever tries to take advantage of my son Haven or no Haven she will face a fathers wrath." said Guardian sternly giving off an air that he would not be persuaded otherwise.

Sybil simply sighed, seeing that as just a repetition of what already happened.
"No Guardian. You already attacked her once. If you do again, she'll probably just concentrate her anger on me." Sybil lectured, not wanting any more trouble like that happening.
"Violence just generates more violence." she then said, hoping Guardian would understand and didn't try to get on Sholeh's bad side again.
---
#2082 Posted: 21:47:58 20/02/2016
Shi shook her head "I would love to really I would but Crocux is overdue for a cleaning."

Guardian smirked "who said she would have the chance to complain."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2083 Posted: 21:52:27 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't quite understood what he meant, but she didn't like it one bit.
"I'm not sure what you are trying to imply, but know this; Rose allowed Sholeh to live here, and I am going to respect that decision. Besides, Sholeh did help us once, with Rose's boundaries, so she is a contributor." Sybil explained, growing quite tired of telling Guardian to leave Soleh alone.
"Now then, if Sholeh is up to no good and tries to manipulate Crocux, let's just hope he's smart enough tosee through her." Sybil then said, a bit angry.
---
#2084 Posted: 22:15:17 20/02/2016
Guardian raised a brow "you know Jack knows how to make those too. I actually thought he made the ones you were using. besides I can tell Sholeh forced you to do her bidding. Crocux is smart but he can be manipulated. It's happened before so it can happen again. I will do what I must to protect my family even if it means resorting to lethal measures. If she doesn't hurt my family then I'll be more then happy to leave Sholeh alone but if she does harm my family then she will pay the ultimate price."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2085 Posted: 23:02:12 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil doubt he could make the vines, since even someone as cunning as Sholeh needed a vulture's help, but she has now seen that Guardian was hard to persuade.
"Listen now, we have guests at this Haven! Not slaves! Please try to understand that! Sholeh may hate me, but she has a good reason for that! And she and I may have our differences, but I believe she can be reformed!" Sybil scolded firmly, really getting angry. It was hard to believe that she was defending someone who has done so much harm to her, and nearly had her killed.

"Besides, Sholeh has enough hate as it is. You should see how much the warblers hate her." Sybil then explained in a calmer tome, hoping that was enough to make Guardian stop. That reminded her that she still needed to talk to those birds to avoid them from sacrificing the wounded Terrence to the orcas.
---
#2086 Posted: 00:22:13 21/02/2016
"Very well I will be back in a few hours." Sozen said as he flew off making a thunder.

"Can we go see Sybil? Maybe get some breakfast on the way? I need to talk to her." Rose said.
---
SC
#2087 Posted: 00:34:54 21/02/2016
"Of course.," Sayan said. He prepared to remove the vine from the wall.
---
#2088 Posted: 00:38:33 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
At her tree, Sholeh was starting to wake up. She had a lousy day yesterday, and with Warren gone, she really didn't feel like doing anything. The warblers hated her, and Crocux wasn't the great company she was expecting. She decided to confine herself deep within the tree, not looking forward for any activity.
"What a miserable life. And those stupid warblers continue to be mean to me. Even after I tried to save that pathetic group from that idiot!" she complained to herself, really infuriated.
---
#2089 Posted: 00:43:25 21/02/2016
Guardian sighed "you easily confuse hate and protective. I don't hate Sholeh but if she or anyone hurts my family then I shall protect my family by eliminating the threat. If she is reformed then she and I will have no problems. end of story." Guardian looks at Sybil in the eyes and says "speaking of family, it would be safe to assume that you will be going to speak to the warblers about my grandson. in which case I shall be going with you. while they may hate Terrence for harming them if they hear someone who was nearly killed by him defending him then it may improve our chances of saving his life.

Shi flew off heading to Crocux's den to give him his overdue/unfinished cleaning.

Jr soon woke up. he yawned and got up and fell over. "gah! I completely forgot about my leg! damn!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2090 Posted: 00:55:34 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was confused as to how Guardian knew that information, but she assumed that he heard it from the gossiping warblers. They weren't the most discrete bunch after all.
"So you know about that... yes, I was about to speak with the warblers. They want to sacrifice Terrence to the orcas so that he won't attack them again. It won't be easy persuading them. The warblers hate mongooses, that's it. And they are not very forgiving." Sybil explained, knowing them too well. She knew that even if Sholeh still saved the seven warbler's lives by trying to stop Terrence, that didn't stop them from hating her as well, all because she was a mongoose.
---
#2091 Posted: 01:39:07 21/02/2016
"Come on Sayan." Rose said as she tugged at her vine.
---
SC
#2092 Posted: 01:44:52 21/02/2016
Guardian nodded "yes I do. you forget I was their. and whatever I missed Crocux told me. but sacrifice!? well if we can't persuade them then if they wish to harm him they will have to go through me. I don't care if they forgive him or not they will not be killing anyone especially my grandson."

ooc: don't forget about Terrence.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2093 Posted: 01:45:59 21/02/2016
Sayan complied-- keeping up and walking alongside his mate. "We'll go wherever you want to for a long as the sun allows.," he said with a smile.
---
#2094 Posted: 02:12:15 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
At the kea's tree, Cole was waking up. He usually got more earlier than that, but he had such a pleasant night. He was about to fetch breakfast, but to his surprise, his food was right in front of him!
"Good morning sleepy head!" his sister said, being her who fetch him the breakfast. This came in quite a shock, since she was usually too selfish and lazy to do something like that.

Guardian nodded "yes I do. you forget I was their. and whatever I missed Crocux told me. but sacrifice!? well if we can't persuade them then if they wish to harm him they will have to go through me. I don't care if they forgive him or not they will not be killing anyone especially my grandson."

Sybil sighed again, realizing what a complicated personality Guardian had.
"The warblers are very numerous. Not even I know how many are, but I can tell you they are a few hundreds, and you won't be able to go against them." Sybil warned, knowing that together, they could make quite an army.
"Besides, I found it funny how you are threatening them. You had no problem with Sholeh, and now them too!?" Sybil commented, quite upset. She was starting to believe that Crocux's dark side was because of the cobra, and not because he was a crocodile.
"I told you I will talk to them. I was going to allow you to come with me, but if you're thinking that way, you may just make things worse..." Sybil finally said, now not as fond as Guardian as she was before.
---
#2095 Posted: 02:12:59 21/02/2016
Rose lead Sayan to Sybil's tree. "Sybil are you home?"
---
SC
#2096 Posted: 03:33:47 21/02/2016
Guardian sighed and said "I wasn't threatening them I'm saying that if they want to hurt my grandson they'll have to kill me first. If I must I will fight back only in self defense and I wouldn't be trying to kill them. If I must I will protect my family, I do not enjoy resorting to violence and only treat it as a last resort. when I first attacked Sholeh I wasn't thinking strait and was very stressed out. when I threatened her life I only did it to make Terrence angry and at the time I didn't know he was family. If I threaten anyone it would normally be an empty threat nothing more."

Terrence cringed as he struggled to get up "so Cole when will we be leaving to talk to the warblers?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2097 Posted: 04:19:31 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
After the way Guardian has behaving, Sybil didn't believe he would resort to violence as a last resort, so she didn't change her decision.
"Still, it's better if I talk to them alone precisely because of that. What if they make you lose your temper within them and start attacking them like you did to Sholeh? Sorry, but I must prevent them from hating you as well." Sybil expressed, hoping she didn't have to insist.

Cole didn't know what to respond to that, but Cheryl was the one to answer.
"Actually, the boss is just outside, talking to a crowd of them, including two which they declared you attacked them. They are furious! They say that they are here to feed the orcas with you and end your threat. I have never seen them this way." Cheryl declared, quite afraid of the outrage. But her brother wasn't going to allow such cruel sentence take place. Attack or not, everybody deserved a chance.
---
#2098 Posted: 04:39:49 21/02/2016
Guardian sighed "well I'm sorry to say that I'm coming with you weather you like it or not. if anything I'm just getting annoyed by the fact that you can't trust me to control my anger. I thought I could trust you Sybil. I thought that maybe you would understand. I thought you were different. guess I was wrong." and with that Guardian headed to the kea tree and nothing was going to change his mind.

Jr cringed at that "well broken leg or not I have to go out their to face them eventually. might as well get this over with." he started to hobble over to the entrance to face the consequences of his actions.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2099 Posted: 05:52:26 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Now Sybil was really getting furious! Guardian was defying her in a very rude way.
"Now look here! I already told you! The warblers are my responsibility, and believe me, I want to trust you, but after what you did to Sholeh, I won't risk another outrage! I administrate this Haven! And you're going to live by MY rules and respect MY decisions!" Sybil yelled getting in front of him to cut his way. She really hated when both her authority and decisions were questioned, and she wasn't going to allow a mutiny because of a cobra's stupid stubbornness.

Cole grabbed Terrence by the shoulder, stopping him from going any further. He knew that a group of warblers could carry him to the ocean to fulfill their despicable mission.
"Hold it Terrence. Nobody is sacrificing anybody. The warblers may be moody, but they are not evil. They are just certainly angry, but I think we can convince them to give you another chance." Cole declared, refusing to believe that the warblers could get that angry, to the point of actually wishing someone's death.
---
#2100 Posted: 14:51:45 21/02/2016
"Sybil isn't home. How about we go see Mambo?" Rose said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 42 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me