Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All Purpose Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Topic V4!
First | Previous | Page 11 of 19 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19
The All Purpose Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Topic V4!
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#501 Posted: 23:44:37 02/02/2016
Quote: somePerson
Quote: Camo22

Sheik has no lag with her moves. ZSS can kill as early as 50%. Rosalina is just OP. Cpus aren't real players.

I take offence to that. I mean people I verse on for glory. I don't have anyone to battle, so that's the next best thing for me.

I'm not really a fan of online smash because I'm a player who plays based on reaction. And with lag + the chance of fighting a spam player makes it harder for me to play how I play. But I don't have any friends so I play online.
smilie

Why don't I battle you? I'm at school right now, but I'll be online in... 6 odd hours.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#502 Posted: 00:19:39 03/02/2016
dont really care about character tiers tbh, zeldas all the way down there yet i have so much fun with her and have won a bunch of matches with her.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#503 Posted: 01:19:25 03/02/2016
Quote: Underian
dont really care about character tiers tbh, zeldas all the way down there yet i have so much fun with her and have won a bunch of matches with her.

Same.

Also, woah your avatar is different than I remember it being forever.
#504 Posted: 05:52:17 03/02/2016
Quote: weebbby
Quote: Underian

Same.

Also, woah your avatar is different than I remember it being forever.

tails got enough rest and is now ready to run

also gonna see if i can get bayonetta tomorrow/the next day wish me lucks.
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#505 Posted: 15:44:22 03/02/2016
Good news, guys. The high school I'm going to this August has a video game club. And contrary to my expectations, Smash there is BIG. One of the biggest games, in fact. I'm really happy about that, I can finally play with more people smilie

EDIT: Looked at tier list. I remember saying something, about Samus and Zelda being bad and I kept losing with them. I've gotten better (with Samus) so far, but my question is: why are they considered bad? All I can tell is that some moves are a bit laggy and that the dashing speeds are slow. Their recoveries are not bad, Samus even has a grapple. They have good throw combos, and Samus has good dash attack combos. I don really see anything bad about them...
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:32:53 03/02/2016 by The Bone Chompy
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#506 Posted: 18:32:14 03/02/2016
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Good news, guys. The high school I'm going to this August has a video game club. And contrary to my expectations, Smash there is BIG. One of the biggest games, in fact. I'm really happy about that, I can finally play with more people :)

EDIT: Looked at tier list. I remember saying something, about Samus and Zelda being bad and I kept losing with them. I've gotten better (with Samus) so far, but my question is: why are they considered bad? All I can tell is that some moves are a bit laggy and that the dashing speeds are slow. Their recoveries are not bad, Samus even has a grapple. They have good throw combos, and Samus has good dash attack combos. I don really see anything bad about them...

you and me both
---
you never saw me
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#507 Posted: 18:52:27 03/02/2016
me three!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#508 Posted: 20:15:25 03/02/2016
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Good news, guys. The high school I'm going to this August has a video game club. And contrary to my expectations, Smash there is BIG. One of the biggest games, in fact. I'm really happy about that, I can finally play with more people smilie

Samus has a jab combo that is literally designed to be useless. You can shield or dodge the second hit of her jab even after being hit by the first, and the game has a loading screen tip that tells you about this.

Obviously that alone doesn't make her terrible, but it's just the start of her problems and really emphasises how poorly designed she was.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#509 Posted: 22:05:58 03/02/2016
I really like using Zelda.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#510 Posted: 22:15:07 03/02/2016
Zelda got nerf when they separated her from Sheik. Xdddddddd
Lol jk it's just a prank bro.
#511 Posted: 01:11:59 04/02/2016
Update is live.
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#512 Posted: 01:28:11 04/02/2016
Just bought bayonetta and corrin. Oh, and knuckles
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#513 Posted: 02:30:53 04/02/2016
Bay is hard to kill with and Corrin has a combo using D-Tilt, Up-Tilt, F-Air, short hop fast fall, D-Tilt, F-Air, ????????, Profit. However DI can escape the combo.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:33:53 04/02/2016 by somePerson
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#514 Posted: 03:00:32 04/02/2016
[User Posted Image]

oops.
---
you never saw me
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#515 Posted: 03:11:30 04/02/2016
What level CPU?
---
words. letters. filler.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#516 Posted: 04:34:14 04/02/2016
Can only afford Corrin at the moment. Will be picking up Bayonetta in a couple weeks.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#517 Posted: 04:36:37 04/02/2016
I gotta say, I really really love playing as Corrin, and it seems like I've gotten pretty good as them.

I don't love how Bayonetta plays. I was kind of excited to play her, but it's pretty difficult to smash other fighters using her. Her final smash is scary good though, imo.

Also, I like how the Umbra Clock stage tells the actual time, that was a really cool touch.
#518 Posted: 09:03:01 04/02/2016
Is this a joke? Seriously, I've battled half a dozen Corrins and Bayonettas and I've not lost once. I'll give some respect because they were only releaced today, but I had school during that time. I came home hoping to battle a few good players, but really?

Bayonetta is the easiest out of the two for me. Her guns don't slow down a spin attack and I can just dodge under them. Also, her attacks are way to slow. Sonic breaks her combos with a simple tap of the A button.

Corrin, I'll admit, can be a challenge. But, the only thing that annoys me is that ball she/he shoots out. Then again, Side B destroys it during Sonics hop.

Really, I was hoping for a better challenge. Out of all the recent DLC, Cloud takes the cake for best fighter (Not including Mewtwo, Lucas, Roy etc.). I'll take some time to get people to improve, but for the first day of new fighters, I'm a little disappointed. Cloud was good on his release date, why not these two?

Just my thoughts on the matter.
---
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#519 Posted: 11:34:14 04/02/2016
I'm not the best with Corrin, and she feels like Roy in my opinion. Bayonetta is really fun, and I don't notice all the lag everyone's talking about.
Also, my boy Marth got noticeably better, so that's always a good thing.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#520 Posted: 13:35:31 04/02/2016
So far, Bayonetta is great, but Corrin is the better character for this update. He's fun to play as and feels solid all around. I think he's gonna be higher on tiers then Bayonetta.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#521 Posted: 13:37:44 04/02/2016
Corrin is really fun for me so far.
#522 Posted: 13:55:13 04/02/2016
Corrin's f-air reminds me of Melee Marth's f-air.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#523 Posted: 13:59:06 04/02/2016
Played skylandsfan last night, and oh gawd bayonetta is good. Don't have the dlc yet.

But I'm getting better with Ryu.
#524 Posted: 15:06:01 04/02/2016
Sheik, ZSS, and Rosalina all got "nerfed".

They had their weight values reduced by one. :V

It's like Sakurai knows how silly people are asking, for them to be nerfed and did this just to say that he technically did it.
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#525 Posted: 16:26:15 04/02/2016
Just played with Bayonetta on the Wii U and she's pretty good. You have to practice with her to kick some butt, but I really like the fact that she can jump like 4 times in the air and shoot bullets after every single attack.
#526 Posted: 18:29:42 04/02/2016
anybody with the new DLC wanna smash on wii u?
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#527 Posted: 18:38:46 04/02/2016
Holy crap, Bayonetta is a fun character
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#528 Posted: 18:42:23 04/02/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
So far, Bayonetta is great, but Corrin is the better character for this update. He's fun to play as and feels solid all around. I think he's gonna be higher on tiers then Bayonetta.

What makes you think Corrin is better? Corrin seemed really generic to me.
#529 Posted: 19:18:03 04/02/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
anybody with the new DLC wanna smash on wii u?

I'll be on in around 3 hours if you're still up to it then.

Quote: Mesuxelf
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

What makes you think Corrin is better? Corrin seemed really generic to me.

Corrin is just more fun to play, for me at least. Bayonetta is one of those characters that is complicated to the point where you have to be very well versed in Smash to play her effectively, like Ryu. You have to pull off different combos to use her well, where as you can pick up Corrin and get pretty good at them quickly.

I don't love Bayonetta because I can't pull off complicated combos. I love Corrin because it feels like they were made for my playstyle, where I can be fast up close but have some good range, unlike Lucina.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#530 Posted: 21:43:04 04/02/2016
I've only played Corrin a small bit so I don't have a full opinion on them just yet, but they're really fun to play as so far. Fire Emblem may be over-represented but at leas they've brought cool characters and character playstyles.

Bayonetta is definitely one of my new mains now. I'm surprised how easily I have been able to pick up and play her. She is almost literally ripped from both Bayonetta games. she controls and fights so much like her game counterpart. I hate talking about when I have good Smash skills(mainly because i'm terrible if i'm not playing as any of my mains, and even then i'm above average at best), but I've gotten REALLY good as her.

I feel like people who have played Bayonetta 1 and/or 2 are going to have the most fun with her. She demands a lot for new players using her, but people who know her control style and combos are going to feel right at home.
---
Cool cool.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#531 Posted: 23:37:22 04/02/2016
Bayonetta felt so weird when I first picked her up but feels so damn good once I started to figure her out. I appreciate how like in the game she came from you need to be precise and know what you're doing to succeed. You can't spam dash attacks or smashes with her unless you want to be severely punished, so it's a welcome change in fighting style.

Corrin on the other hand felt natural the very first match I picked her up (I'll be defaulting female this time around) and I was running around doing air game **** and playing similar to what I would many other characters, namely Lucina or Robin. Very happy with how she came out as well.

But because she's so complicated and ripe for combos, I imagine Bayonetta is going to be higher on tier lists than Corrin. She won't topple over ZSS like some of us might've thought when we saw her but she'll likely has her own place within that high or top tier alongside Ryu.

I'll be available to play tonight if anyone is interested.

Quote: StriderSwag
Bayonetta is one of those characters that is complicated to the point where you have to be very well versed in Smash to play her effectively, like Ryu.

I don't think Bayonetta and Ryu depend on your abilities in Smash more than they depend on your experience with Bayonetta and Street Fighter, respectively. They're so different from the rest of the cast because they stick so closely to their original games that people who have played them (and are good at them) may have an easier time.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:47 04/02/2016 by CAV
#532 Posted: 00:46:10 05/02/2016
Ayy anybody wanna be a crew battle leader????????? Team Coco vs Team Fruity.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#533 Posted: 00:48:09 05/02/2016
Ayy anybody wanna be a crew battle leader????????? Team Coco vs Team Fruity.

Maybe. I'm a big fan of Conan O'Brien. I'll be on team Coco.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#534 Posted: 00:52:41 05/02/2016
KK who's leader for team Fruity?
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#535 Posted: 11:02:59 05/02/2016
I dunno about you guys but Bayonetta and Corrin are both really good.

Though Corrin more from a technical standpoint and Bayonetta more from a fun standpoint. At least, that's my point of view on it. Corrin's Side B stab move is really good, and it's insanely fun to wreck opponent's faces with Bayo's witch-timing demon-limbing gun-toting goodness.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#536 Posted: 12:02:38 05/02/2016
Oh please. Guys, come on. I battled my Mii Gunner against my friends Bayonetta, two stocks, 5mins. Defeated her easily. I don't know about you guys, but I'm having more fun beating the two up. By that I mean killing dragons with a good punch to the skull, and spiking demons back to hell.
---
#537 Posted: 15:24:51 05/02/2016
Some players are trying to suggest Bayonetta will be top tier, even top 3, but I severely doubt this. She's got combos but you can DI out of a lot of them, especially if you are a light character, and her moves are quite telegraphed, and are very punishable. She isn't the near lagless ninja Sheik and even ZSS (to a smaller degree) are, but she also lacks good KO moves.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:31:57 05/02/2016 by sonicbrawler182
#538 Posted: 22:10:21 05/02/2016
I've been using my pro controller instead of the gamepad and been practicing

and here's something i did on for glory

feedback? i want to git gud
#539 Posted: 22:55:36 05/02/2016
I have a rule on For Glory. If you are gonna play like a ***** and run away and camp I'm gonna SD. You are not a better player for doing this ****.
#540 Posted: 00:01:35 06/02/2016
I have a rule on For Glory. If you are gonna play like a ***** and run away and camp I'm gonna SD. You are not a better player for doing this ****.

are you talking to me?
#541 Posted: 05:24:37 06/02/2016
got bayonetta and shes so much fun i love her....
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#542 Posted: 15:18:34 06/02/2016
bored so i'm going to make a personal pier list.

this isn't an actual list. rather, i'm ranking characters in tier list form based on MY personal skill, usage, and enjoyment out of the whole roster.

S: Kirby, Lucina, Meta Knight, Pit, Bayonetta
A: Zelda, Ike, Ness, Lucas, Charizard, Ryu
B: Donkey Kong, Fox, Pikachu, ROB, Sonic, Dark Pit, Cloud, Greninja, Mii Brawler, Luigi, Robin
C: Mario, Dr. Mario, Sheik, Toon Link, King Dedede, Mewtwo, Rosalina and Luma, Bowser Jr, Pac Man, Shulk, Palutena, Duck Hunt, Corrin
D: Marth, Roy, Wii Fit Trainer, Olimar, Captain Falcon, Link, Wario, Samus, Zero Suit Samus
E: Peach, Bowser, Mr. Game and Watch, Diddy Kong, Falco, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Villager
F: Mega Man, Ganondorf, Little Mac, Yoshi, Mii Gunner, Mii Swordfighter

I think that's all the fighters. Let me know if there's one I missed.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:20:17 06/02/2016 by pankakesparx456
#543 Posted: 15:26:59 06/02/2016
How about that new Marth F-air though? ;)
#544 Posted: 15:30:16 06/02/2016
How about that new Marth F-air though? smilie

lovelovelovelove
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#545 Posted: 18:15:57 06/02/2016
Oh please. Guys, come on. I battled my Mii Gunner against my friends Bayonetta, two stocks, 5mins. Defeated her easily. I don't know about you guys, but I'm having more fun beating the two up. By that I mean killing dragons with a good punch to the skull, and spiking demons back to hell.

Bayonetta is true to her game in that if you know how to use her you'll succeed and chain combos together relatively fine, but if you don't you'll make several mistakes and be easily prone to punish (abusing smash attacks for example is asking for trouble).

I'm not discrediting you or your friend's abilities but I've been getting the **** beat out of me too while learning her. You need to be precise.
#546 Posted: 20:07:01 06/02/2016
Quote: CAV

Bayonetta is true to her game in that if you know how to use her you'll succeed and chain combos together relatively fine, but if you don't you'll make several mistakes and be easily prone to punish (abusing smash attacks for example is asking for trouble).

I'm not discrediting you or your friend's abilities but I've been getting the **** beat out of me too while learning her. You need to be precise.

exactly. Bayonetta players should never spam F-Smash, it'll only get your ass kicked. She has air combos for a reason, use them!

I've got more gameplat coming up on my yt.

untill then, enjoy this. (especially camo22.)

#547 Posted: 20:09:13 06/02/2016
Quote: CAV

exactly. Bayonetta players should never spam F-Smash, it'll only get your ass kicked. She has air combos for a reason, use them!

I've got more gameplat coming up on my yt.

untill then, enjoy this. (especially camo22.)

>Says to never spam F-Smash
>Posts video of a him spamming F-smash, Up-Smash, and Side B
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:57:08 07/02/2016 by somePerson
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#548 Posted: 21:58:21 06/02/2016
Downloaded Corrin and Bayonetta last night! smilie

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#549 Posted: 04:03:45 07/02/2016
I've been using my pro controller instead of the gamepad and been practicing

and here's something i did on for glory

feedback? i want to git gud

>says not to spam moves
>pretty much exclusively spams one move
>generally a dick on for glory

[User Posted Image]
#550 Posted: 07:04:12 07/02/2016

but she's a witch not a demon.
First | Previous | Page 11 of 19 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me