Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > School of Fandoms (Fandom School RP REDUX)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
School of Fandoms (Fandom School RP REDUX) [CLOSED]
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#51 Posted: 02:21:27 27/10/2015
//Well that's probably all... But sure.

Sans greeted her with a big hug and a kiss.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#52 Posted: 02:27:57 27/10/2015
Green Lizard, while on top of their bretheren, gently began tapping their little lizard feet to a rhythm composed in their head. Green Lizard, who usually went by their stage name G-Lizard, was well known for composing music for Blue Lizard to create a choreography for. They were an unseperable duo.
"Apologies if my tapping's annoying you, Blue. I think you'll love this tasty lick when I can get Red Lizard to co-operate by getting them to sing along to it. Then I can show you. It will be hella rad!"
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:01:20 27/10/2015 by BigBoom
#53 Posted: 02:29:21 27/10/2015
Sans saw the lizards.

"Enchantry! Come here!"
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#54 Posted: 02:31:39 27/10/2015
"I would love to meet her, but I can't talk for long, a friend of mine as well as another teacher are currently in my office" Luna said with a smile

"Nice to meet you Gnar" Tails said before looking at Fluttershy "No I'm fine Fluttershy" He said before noticing her look of curiosity. "You're wondering about my tails, aren't you?"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#55 Posted: 02:33:21 27/10/2015
Enchantress went to their room they were sharing with the Knights.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:21:09 27/10/2015 by Sleepy0429
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#56 Posted: 23:36:03 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Fluttershy immediately looked down. "Yes. I'm sorry if you don't want to talk about it..."

"Oh, I just thought I'd pop in and see if you needed anything." Wheatley said, cheerfully. "I can't thank you enough for what you did up there, you really saved my bacon! I could've been lost forever!"
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#57 Posted: 00:52:29 28/10/2015
"Ooh, you two knew each other before here?" Damona purred. "Are you in love? Or did you save someone's life by working together? Or are you in love? Or were you trapped in a glacier and her magic saved you from freezing to death? Or are you in love? Or were you the last of a hunted species of robot and Luna protected you? Or are you in LOOOOVE?"

~~~

So many people. Too many for comfort. Dragonite had no wish to meet anyone. As soon as her trainer left, she threw her schoolbooks into a puddle. They were ruined, but that was fine. She didn't want to go here anyway. "I'm sure if I act like a total animal, then they'll have no choice but to get rid of me," she mused. "What can I do? I've got a good moveset and a couple of useful items that may have a use. I need to find that use."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#58 Posted: 01:21:34 28/10/2015
Dark Pit's gaze flicked to a large orange dragon throwing what could be described as an outrage. Pleased with the clever usage of the words (considering it was a Pokemon, Dragonite), he turned himself so he could get a better view. The Pokemon had obviously been invited to the school, but it had started rebelling almost immediately. Dark Pit patted the books by his side. What would Viridi say if he had decided to do the same as the Dragonite and ruin his books? The idea was tempting, but he didn't do so right away. Dark Pit was not in the mood for conversation, and that particular area, freckled with puddles, was crowded with students he did not wish to speak to.

Garry took a deep inhale, then a deep exhale. He glanced around the room he'd set up for himself and the students. Everything was spic and span, but sure to be ruined by the end of the day by footprints, crumpled papers, gum and candy wrappers. He frowned at the thought, tossing his lavender locks to the side. Walking back to his desks, he sifted through his papers once more. He'd reported into the main office for attendance and confirmation of his presence, he had his lesson plans, and he'd straightened the room up. Now what?
Garry sighed. If only Ib were here. During their rather... horrifying adventure, she had been his only solace. And she, too, relied on him. He missed the little girl quite a lot, and wished she was attending here. She'd make a good student. But she had told him that she went to a different school, with different people, all normal relative to this unique district. And who knew what her parents would think about him. Absentmindedly, he grabbed a spare piece of paper and pencil and scribbled sketchy lines. Gradually, the lines became shapes, and the shapes a drawing. Despite their debacle taking place in a dark museum, he still felt drawn to art. However, this school had plenty of art teachers to go around, so an English teacher he became. English and writing were fine enough, he supposed. They weren't as rigid and black-and-white as math was, yet not as free-flowing as art. Words got a message across and then proceeded to tell a story. He quite liked that. Garry wondered how he'd start off a story about himself.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#59 Posted: 01:21:58 28/10/2015
Sans started playing music.
---
#60 Posted: 03:35:43 28/10/2015
"Its ok Fluttershy, I'm used to it and I'm not ashamed of my tails. Without them, I can't fly." Tails said with a smile. Fluttershy was... Shy, but she was a great friend so far.

"Very funny, but we are just friends. He was floating around in space and I brought him here with me." Luna explained "I just hope we can have a nice school year. I've heard of some possible problem students, but everything should be ok."
---
#61 Posted: 04:24:54 28/10/2015
Sans suddenly colapsed.

"Enchanty take me back."

The Enchantress brought him back in her arms.
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#62 Posted: 05:30:13 28/10/2015
((Can I please join? :3))
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#63 Posted: 16:18:55 28/10/2015
((Anyone wanna interact with my characters...?))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#64 Posted: 19:56:58 28/10/2015
The Enchantress saw Kudamon.

"Hi?"
---
#65 Posted: 00:48:48 29/10/2015
Kudamon blinked upon hearing someone speak to him. The digital monster looked up at who had spoke to him. "Oh, hello." He replied, in a surprising voice, you'd expect him to have a squeaky voice, not a calm, quiet mature voice. "I don't believe we've met yet, " He added, "I'm Kudamon, you?" He then asked.

Alois looked up at the school, He glared at the building slightly, he didnt want to be here, he didnt deserve to be at this school, he deserved a private school, something more fitting for his wealthy title. He then smirked to himself, "I'll teach them for putting me in this poor man's school, I'll skip class." He said and laughed at that idea a little. He soon saw the dragon kicking up a fit as well, and a... Angel? No, It couldn't be. He had black wings. Was he some sort of raven winged demon like the Phantomhive's butler Sebastian? If he was, well, this was going to be an interesting school year.
---
#66 Posted: 01:00:44 29/10/2015
Dragonite lifted her head and saw a strange human looking straight at her. Straight at her. He was staring like she was some sort of a circus exhibit. "What. Are. You. Doing," she snapped. "I don't want to be looked at." That wasn't enough, though. Dragonite decided to add a "Have a nice day," but her voice meant exactly the opposite.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#67 Posted: 01:09:29 29/10/2015
Alois chuckled, and walked towards Dragonite. "Why I agree, Its quite rude to stare at someone," He said with one of his sly looks on his face. "Besides, we're all freaks here, right? That makes us all normal to eachother." Alois chuckled, and then stuck his tongue out at Dark Pit to get on his nerves. Upon a glance however,it was noticeable that there was a pentagram symbol on the brat's tongue. This very symbol was the contract binding his soul to his demon butler.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#68 Posted: 01:12:18 29/10/2015
As Gnar was sniffing around trying to pick up Vi's scent, he then crawled up to Alois before looking up at him curiously. "Va?" He asked the man pointing at the school.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#69 Posted: 01:24:48 29/10/2015
"Well, I'm normal. I don't have a strange looking tounge, or wings when I'm not supposed to, or whatever the other guys look like. I'm just a Dragonite who's the best of the breed. Speedster's the name. And yours?"
---
#70 Posted: 01:29:04 29/10/2015
The Enchantress looks at Kudamon.

"I'm the Enchantress, and my skeleton husband is Sans."
---
#71 Posted: 01:33:05 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[Sure you can join, shadowstarcat :3]

"You can fly!?" Fluttershy gasped, amazed and excited. "Show me!"

Soldier growled. A civilian school like this was no place for a grizzled war veteran like him. No barbed wire, no trenches, nobody holding their guts in their hands while their friend tries to stuff them back in, he didn't belong here. He wouldn't have even taken the job if he didn't need the money; he lived in a cardboard box. Nevertheless, he marched towards the school, with his favorite rocket launcher strapped across his back. He didn't seem to have any qualms about bringing a live firearm into a public area like that. Soldier was just exercising his Second Amendment right, plus he wasn't the most sane mercenary around. When he reached the door, he tipped his battle-worn helmet up with one finger to get a glimpse at his new recruits- er, students. He had his work cut out for him: among others, a dragon, a dark angel, a two-tailed fox and a pegasus. He'd be more surprised, but when your ex-roommate is a wizard, you see weirder stuff than this on a regular basis.

Name: William "Maxwell" Carter
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Fandom they're from?: Don't Starve
Role: Principal of FandomHigh
Other?:
---
#72 Posted: 01:35:57 29/10/2015
Sans "accidentally" blasted some gas on campus.
---
#73 Posted: 03:11:52 29/10/2015
"For course I can." Tails said as he started flying. "See? It took me awhile to learn it, but I've gotten really good" He said as he hovered off the ground
---
#74 Posted: 03:48:33 29/10/2015
Sans saw Tails.

"Call this!"

He flew off the ground with the Enchantress.
---
#75 Posted: 05:46:45 29/10/2015
(( Yay!

Character Sheet

Name: Ratchet
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Fandom they're from?: Ratchet and Clank series
Role: Student
Other?: Ratchet came to the school to learn mostly about different dimensional races.
Lol of course Ratchet's going to join the mayhem smilie))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:48:52 29/10/2015 by shadowstarcat
#76 Posted: 21:26:07 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[Accepted!]
---
#77 Posted: 22:04:17 29/10/2015
Alois chuckled a little, "Alois, the earl Alois Trancy" he replied when the Pokemon asked who he was. "I see you're not too fond of this wretched place either, am I correct?"
---
#78 Posted: 22:17:47 29/10/2015
"Of course not." Dragonite grinned. She was starting to see a tiny bit of herself in this strange earl. "What do you think of the prospect of causing trouble?"
---
#79 Posted: 22:26:16 29/10/2015
Sans went to his room and kissed the Enchantress.
---
#80 Posted: 23:32:56 29/10/2015
Alois smiled at the idea. "Causing trouble?" He asked, and grinned, "Ohh, Sound fun!" He said with a smile. This was the beginning of possibly one of the worst groups of students the school has seen yet.
---
#81 Posted: 23:44:34 29/10/2015
Sans went to sleep.
---
#82 Posted: 05:53:25 30/10/2015
Ratchet stood outside the school, staring at the building with curiously and interest. He had never been to a school before, nothing like this anyway. Plus the orphanage was more of a day care than school anyway.
The reason he was here? Simple. He wanted to meet new different dimensional races, since this school was specially designed for them.
He then entered the school grounds in search of someone who could help.
---
#83 Posted: 15:33:06 30/10/2015
Gnar started getting frustrated since he had no idea what to do if all else failed he'd just find a way back to runetera. But he soon saw a big cat like figure walk onto the school ground who was Ratchet, thinking Ratchet was some sort of yordle that could help Gnar. He scampered on up to Ratchet and pulled on his tail to get his attention.

OOC:
Name: Chloe Price
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
Fandom they're from?: Life is strange
Role: Student
Other?: Since she was expelled from Blackwell University, she was sent to the fandom school to finish college
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:41:19 30/10/2015 by chained skull
#84 Posted: 22:53:31 30/10/2015
"Yeow! Hey!" Ratchet turned around quickly, grabbing his tail in the process. The little creature wasn't what he was expecting at all, but he kept his surprise hidden and attempted to talk to him.
"Tails aren't meant to pulled alright? But, is there anything you need?"
---
#85 Posted: 22:55:05 30/10/2015
Sans woke up. "Ugh.. I can't wake up.." He got up anyway.
---
#86 Posted: 23:00:04 30/10/2015
Gnar then looked up at Ratchet pointing at the school. "Va? Shamgo ogga wuaka." Gnar tilts his head, not knowing if Ratchet understood Gnar's ancient language.
---
#87 Posted: 23:39:17 30/10/2015
"Umm... sorry, but I don't understand you," Ratchet said, a little deflated tha the first creature he met spoke another language.
"But you're talking about the school, right?"
---
#88 Posted: 23:57:46 30/10/2015
Gnar nodded, he then puffed up his chest and and makes two fists as he then slamms them together. "Grrr! Pak wahst! Qus lieha paken!" He then let's out a big breath pointing at the school again. "Wua Va!"
---
#89 Posted: 00:42:06 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[Accepted, chained skull]

"Wow!" Fluttershy said as she watched the young fox twirl his tails like a propeller and take to the air. It wasn't every day you could see a flying fox! (Unless you counted fruit bats, of course.) Impressed and curious, it made her wonder what other weird and wild traits the creatures of his world had.
---
#90 Posted: 01:00:46 31/10/2015
Tails blushed a little. "Its nothing that special. You have wings, you must see a lot of people fly where you're from." He said as he landed on the ground.
---
#91 Posted: 03:07:36 31/10/2015
"... You don't want to destroy this place do you?" Ratchet was a little confused, but he tried his best to understand. 'Perhaps I should make some sort of translator...'
---
#92 Posted: 12:37:52 31/10/2015
Gnar then face palms and franticly shakes his head no. He then takes his bone boomerang and starts to draw something in the dirt. By the time he is done it looks like a simple stick figure girl, except she has a Vi tattoo on her face and gauntlets, or big hands, but really they're gauntlets. "Wua Va!" He points at his drawing then at the school. Just to make sure he gets what he wants across to Ratchet, he takes his little paws as he makes binoculars with them and looks around, he then stops looking around once he sees his picture through his paws and points at it.
---
#93 Posted: 23:50:31 31/10/2015
Ratchet tooled in the direction Gnar was looking and his eyes widened in realisation.
"Oh! I see... You're talking about her over there. Sorry little buddy, I've only just arrived here so I don't know everyone," he said sheepishly.
"You know her I assume? So, do you want to go talk to her?"
---
#94 Posted: 23:51:29 31/10/2015
Sans saw Ratchet.

"I've seen you before. I can't remember though."
---
#95 Posted: 01:10:49 01/11/2015
Ratchet looked at who spoke and grinned, "What can I say? I'm an intergalactic hero!"
---
#96 Posted: 01:32:41 01/11/2015
"You're a criminal."
---
#97 Posted: 01:39:38 01/11/2015
"Criminal? I'm sorry, but you must have mistaken me for someone else. I catch villains, not am one," the lombax was confused, but hoped it was some misunderstanding.
---
#98 Posted: 01:44:27 01/11/2015
"You helped the humans put us monsters in the underground. But then I heard you worked with three other monsters. The King,The Queen,and the Prince."
---
#99 Posted: 01:45:39 01/11/2015
Gnar smiles widley and nods at Ratchet, but before they go Gnar crawls up and sniffs Sans, "Margh!" Gnar then cringes by the undead smell. "Madreh?"
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me