Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > School of Fandoms (Fandom School RP REDUX)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
School of Fandoms (Fandom School RP REDUX) [CLOSED]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#1 Posted: 02:00:14 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
FadmomHigh, the multi-universal school welcoming characters of all fandoms! You may play as a teacher or student.
So, yeah, this is an RP idea that Prextail202 came up with a while back, and I was disappointed that it died. So I figured, "Why not revive it?", and thus this RP was born! I hope you enjoy it.

Rules:
  • The usual rules, no godmodding, etc.
  • I'll allow swearing, but don't get excessive with it.
  • Keep romance PG-13
  • Graphic content is allowed, but please warn for it.
  • Characters can be from TV shows, video games, books, etc.
  • You may use as many characters as you like.
  • I'm not accepting OCs or FCs this time.
  • A character must be at least 18 to apply for a role as a teacher (or at least obviously be an adult, for immortals or those with no known age).
  • There is no age limit for students.
  • For now, I'm putting a limit on four characters per fandom. I'm aiming for variety, and I don't want this to just turn into FNAF RP #37. (You're more than welcome to use FNAF characters, I was just using it as an example.) I may raise the limit later.
  • If someone's using a character from a fandom you don't like, DO NOT attack the user. Just keep it to yourself. This is an RP where any and all fandoms are welcome, so keep that in mind.
  • We'll start once we have at least 2 teachers and 3 students.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Fandom they're from?:
Role: (Student or teacher? And if teacher, what kind?)
Other?:
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:02:21 24/10/2015 by Skyhunter
#2 Posted: 02:01:35 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[This is where I'll list what fandoms are represented here, and who's playing which character:]

Black Butler:
Alois Trancy- prextail202

Digimon:
Kudamon- prextail202

Don't Starve:
Maxwell- Skyhunter (me!)

Dragon City:
Damona- StormDragon201

Hetalia:
Austria- prextail202

Ib
Garry- ShadowMewX

Kid Icarus
Dark Pit- ShadowMewX

League of Legends:
Gnar- chained skull
Vi- chained skull

Life is Strange:
Chloe Price- chained Skull

My Little Pony:
Fluttershy- Skyhunter (me!)
Princess Luna- EyeBrawler2014

Pokemon:
Dragonite- StormDargon21

Portal:
Wheatley- Skyhunter (me!)

Ratchet and Clank:
Ratchet- shadowstarcat

Shovel Knight:
The Enchantress- Sleepy0429
Shield Knight- Sleepy0429
Shovel Knight- Sleepy0429

Sonic the Hedgehog:
Miles "Tails" Prower- EyeBrawler2014

Team Fortress 2:
Soldier- Skyhunter (me!)

Tobal 2:
Blue Lizard- shorty
Green Lizard- BigBoom

Undertale:
Sans- Sleepy0429
---
Edited 12 times - Last edited at 00:53:35 31/10/2015 by Skyhunter
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#3 Posted: 02:19:50 23/10/2015
Character Sheet:
Name: Alois Trancy
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Fandom they're from?: Black Butler
Role: Student
Other?: He's a little spoiled brat, so, yeah smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#4 Posted: 02:29:28 23/10/2015
((So it has to be a canon character?))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#5 Posted: 02:31:54 23/10/2015
I'm trying to think of a good canon character that I won't be scared to roleplay in a couple of weeks. I'm just reserving a spot, and when I come up with one then I'll post it.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#6 Posted: 02:38:18 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[Accepted Prex]

Quote: EyeBrawler2014
((So it has to be a canon character?))

[Yeah. Sorry bud.]

Quote: StormDragon21
I'm trying to think of a good canon character that I won't be scared to roleplay in a couple of weeks. I'm just reserving a spot, and when I come up with one then I'll post it.

[That's fine!]
---
#7 Posted: 04:27:58 23/10/2015
((Ok then))

Name: Miles "Tails" Prowler
Appearance: He is a yellow-orange fox with two tails. He wears white gloves and red and white sneakers
Fandom?: Sonic the hedgehog
Other: He is very smart, but at the same time, he doesn't have that much confidence in his inventions. His friends never think about what he does when he builds something, so they say its useless or pointless
---
#8 Posted: 15:08:53 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[Accepted]

Name: Fluttershy
Fandom they're from?: My Little Pony
Other?: Yes, I'm a brony. Deal with it.
---
#9 Posted: 19:04:44 23/10/2015
((Cool, I have an idea for our characters then Sky))
---
#10 Posted: 20:22:44 23/10/2015
Name: Kudamon
Fandom they're from?: Digimon
Other?: He's only a foot and a half tall, but, manages to survive school lol
His back legs can also de-materialize and he can float around a bit in the air.
[User Posted Image]
---
#11 Posted: 00:54:25 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[Accepted.]

Name: Mr. Jane "Soldier" Doe
Fandom they're from?: Team Fortress 2
Role: Phys Ed Teacher
Other?: A retired mercenary from the Gravel Wars of 1968
---
#12 Posted: 01:37:06 24/10/2015
((I has idea smilie))

Name: Princess Luna
Appearance: (Its her pony form) Dark blue body, a mane like the night's sky, and a crescent moon cutie mark
Fandom: Mlp
Role: (I'm not sure if I want to use her as a teacher or vice-principal)
Other: I kinda am a brony too XP
---
#13 Posted: 02:27:14 24/10/2015
((One more! I had to smilie))

Name: Roderich Eldenstein (Austria)
Fandom they're from?: Hetalia
Role: Librarian, and if needed, substitute Art teacher
Other?: nope
---
#14 Posted: 04:12:17 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[Both accepted]
[We'll start tomorrow, so others have a chance to join before we do.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:16:56 24/10/2015 by Skyhunter
#15 Posted: 11:47:40 24/10/2015
Just a quick question before I decide who to use: would a talking Pokemon be considered a fan character?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#16 Posted: 14:46:57 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[Nope, that's fine!]
---
#17 Posted: 16:37:48 24/10/2015
Alright.

Name: Dragonite
Appearance: I'll get the picture soon. I'm sure you know what she looks like.
Fandom: Pokemon
Age: If Pokemon have ages, she's on the younger end of the scale.
Role: Student, and occasionally steed.
Other: She has a translator so she can speak. She is nicknamed Speedster.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#18 Posted: 16:43:40 24/10/2015
Name: Gnar
Appearance: http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id...id=1.9&rs=0&p=0

mega gnar
http://img1.cache.netease.com/...E807AEA20FB.png
Fandom they're from?: League of legends
Age: 50,000 years psychically, 5-8 mentally. (He was frozen in ice so)
Other?: If he gets to mad or excited he changes to mega gnar

Name: Vi
Appearance: http://orig13.deviantart.net/8...art-d745hru.png
Fandom they're from?: League of legends
Role: student
Other?: N/A
(CREDIT TO ALL ARTIST)
Also I am using some fan art to give a better quality of what both characters look like, since the official art doesn`t show there appearance well
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#19 Posted: 22:22:37 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[All accepted.]
[Also, I lied. We're starting tomorrow. smilie]

Name: Wheatley
Fandom they're from?: Portal
Role: Custodian
Other?: He gets around via a rail system on the ceiling.
---
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#20 Posted: 00:31:01 25/10/2015
Name: Green Lizard
Fandom they're from?: Tobal 2
Other?: Blue Lizard is my bretheren.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:31:43 25/10/2015 by BigBoom
#21 Posted: 01:18:05 25/10/2015
Name: Damona
Fandom: Dragon City
Role: Art, music, and history teacher.
Other: Wise beyond her years of traveling. However, now she can't move more than a few miles away from her tower, which is positioned in a secret room in the basement.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#22 Posted: 13:23:41 25/10/2015
Warning: I've been having technical difficulties on my end for quite a while, which is why I've been so inactive. I'll try to post as often as possible, but don't be worried if I miss a page or two.
Name: Dark Pit
Appearance: Images aren't working. I'll have to add it later. For now: Dark Pit is a dark-winged, dark-haired angel with red eyes. He wears a black tank top and shorts underneath a black chiton, held together by a purple fibula on his right shoulder and a belt around his waist. Sandals go all the way up his leg, taking the appearance of boots, gold and brown cuffs hang around his forearms and, most importantly, he has a good laurel crown.
Fandom: Kid Icarus
Role: student
Other:

Name: Garry
Appearance: A purple-haired young man with dark eyes. He usually wears a tattered overcoat, but for the sake of looking nice he replaced it with a more pristine, bluer one. Underneath the coat he wears a green tank top and long brown pants.
Fandom: Ib
Role: teacher (English)
Other:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#23 Posted: 21:55:14 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[All accepted! Let the madness begin!]

As Fluttershy trotted down the sidewalk with her schoolbooks in her saddlebags, the school came into view. There it is she mused, excited, but also nervous, about the upcoming year. It hadn't even started, and there were already so many things to be worried about. What if she had a mean teacher? What if her classmates didn't like her? What if she got bad grades? What if the food tasted like raw sewage? She shook her head to clear these thoughts. With a deep breath, the pegasus reassured herself that everything would be fine and walked up to the school. It would be a few minutes before the school day started; maybe she could have the chance to meet her classmates before then?
---
#24 Posted: 22:12:47 25/10/2015
Alois had already been to school earlier that day, and he really didnt want to be. He sighed, his butler Claude (who also happened to be a demon) made sure that he wasn't going to be late. Alois really didnt like his butler at times, and he had to wait outside without anyone talking to him. Had anyone knew how important he was?! He was the Earl Trancy! How dare they ignore him like this! Then again, Claude did explain to him that there were going to be students and even teachers from different dimensions here, and not to be surprised of anything unusual. Waiting outside he soon saw what appeared to be a winged horse trotting towards the school. He blinked, is this what his butler meant? Were there talking animals here? They better be more intellegent that that demon mutt that used to live at the Phantomhive mansion. That thing was... odd in a way. Alois didnt know how to respond to the pegasus and just pretended that he never saw her, and perhaps stick around the more human students...

Kudamon had the easiest life of a student in getting to school terms. In fact, wherever there was technology, he could warp through. Why? He was a Digimon, or in long terms, Digital Monster. Coming out of a unattended phone of a student, he then scurried his way closer towards the school. The little ferret Digimon looked up at the building with awe as he held his tiny schoolbag on his back. "Wow, this is new.." He said to himself, in a much more mature voice than you'd think would come from a tiny guy like him.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#25 Posted: 22:35:24 25/10/2015
Dark Pit sat on a grassy hill fairly close to the school. Arms behind his head, one leg crossed over another, it was obvious he wasn't planning on getting up any time soon. His red-eyed gaze boredly tracked the various beings that, like him, were attending this fandom school. Unlike him, however, they seemed to meet this obstacle with general enthusiasm. Dark Pit did not care one bit about getting to class on time, or even getting to know his classmates. Eyes closed, he thought back to how he'd gotten in this predicament.
"You want me to do WHAT?" Dark Pit near-shouted. In the council room in Viridi's Sanctuary, two goddesses faced him: Viridi herself and Palutena. Viridi narrowed her eyes, used to his complaining. But Palutena merely frowned. "You wouldn't do this for Pit's sake?"
"I've told you, Pit can go to school if he wants. He'd like this thing more anyway."
"And I'VE told YOU that you know full well why he can't."
"Well why not take him to school in the first place? He'd learn to READ THERE!" Dark Pit growled. "It's stupid how you expect me to go to school and relay all that information to him for him!"
Palutena settler back into a calmer countenance, despite Dark Pit's yelling. "Perhaps you'll learn something too, Pittoo."
"For the last time, my name is Dark-"
"Enough!" Both deities turned to Viridi, who's face was flushed with anger. "Dark Pit, I'm in charge here! And as much as I hate to say it, Palutena does have a point. You know plenty about combat and strategy. But that's not everything. You will go to school, and that's final." Viridi cast a snide glance towards the goddess of light. "I don't care what you teach Pit, though."

At that point, the goddesses had begun arguing about whether Dark Pit should feel obligation to Palutena and Pit. Dark Pit had wanted to remind them that it was HIS DECISION, but in the end it didn't quite matter. He'd go to school, but who said he had to care about it? Perhaps now Viridi would learn that he wasn't some puppet to do what the gods wished.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#26 Posted: 23:03:22 25/10/2015
Tails excitedly flew towards school. He was happy to go to school for once. He thought he could make some new friends and come up with some great ideas. While he was thinking, he bumped into a yellow pony. "Oh! I'm so sorry ma'am" He said

Luna was setting up her office. It was her first year as vice principal and she wanted to make a good first impression. "I hope the students are nice here." She said to herself
---
#27 Posted: 23:26:51 25/10/2015
"Can you just shut up you little fur ball!" Vi screams at gnar who has been tugging on her hair crying "Hunggaa Hunggaaa!"

Vi just scowls as she keeps walking down the side walk and up to the front of the school. Vi then picks up Gnar by the tail and holds him in front of her face. "Listen! Its not my fault you couldn't eat anything cause you wanted to sleep in! I don't even want to be here, but since the summoners picked me to go to school with you out of the 80 other champions, I got no choice. So you better not get on my nerves!"

While Vi was giving her lecture to Gnar, Gnar just look at Vi curiously, he wasn't even paying attention to Vi let alone understand half of what she said.

Vi then drops the little yordle (that's the name of Gnar's species) and walks up to the school doors and pushes the doors open so hard they hit the wall with a loud bang.

Gnar scampers around the area around the front of the school trying to figure out what he is even suppose to be doing. "Wap?"
---
#28 Posted: 23:30:06 25/10/2015
One step. Then two steps. Then three, then four. Every step mattered. The slower she walked, the longer the young Pokemon would have with her trainer. Except her trainer was urging her to move faster. Dragonite sighed and nodded her approval.

"Time to go out on your own," her trainer said. "Here. Now you can talk." A collar was slipped around Dragonite's neck, and she struggled to move out. "There you go. Test it."

"Hello. I name is Speedster." Sure, Dragonite preferred being called by Speedster. Thats my true name. They may take my powers, but my name remains unchanged.

"It's Dragonite. And I need to make some adjustments." The trainer stood on his toes as he used a screwdriver to adjust a screw on the collar. "There. Try it now."

"Speedster is my name," Dragonite growled.

"Fine. I have you registered as Dragonite though. I get the last say in this."

"Bye, and go chase your own tail." Dragonite snarled. Taking a running step, she leaped into the air and flew with jagged wingbeats.

~~~

"Good morning, Vice Principal," Damona greeted. "My name's Damona, just as a refresher. I teach most fine arts, except for that newfangled movie making. Hey, do you know anyone who does that anyway? Is that even taught here? And do you even know what the fine arts are? And how many students do we have? How many are dragons? Do any of them have records? And when will we finally get a normal person for once?"
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#29 Posted: 23:30:20 25/10/2015
Name: Shovel Knight
Fandom they're from?: Shovel Knight
Other?: Husband of Shield Knight

Name: Shield Knight
Role:Student
Other?: Shovel Knight's wife
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#30 Posted: 01:56:07 26/10/2015
Green Lizard gleefully scuttled into the doors of the school with their bretheren. G-Lizard was riding on the back of Blue Lizard.
"TO THE DANCE ROOM!" Green Lizard squeaked.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#31 Posted: 01:59:13 26/10/2015
((I'm surprised Sans isn't here Sleepy))

"Well, I'm not sure. I'm getting acclimated to everything right now. This position was a little last minute, but I appreciated the offer." Luna explained as she looked through the files she was given. "I don't see anything about moviemaking in list of courses or extracurricular activities."
---
#32 Posted: 02:15:24 26/10/2015
//He will be mentioned but he will come soon.

Shield and Shovel walked out holding each others hand.

Shovel Knight was excited and spoke

"I can't wait for this! We finally left that "other" school. So now we come here!"

Shield Knight looked at the building.

"That's if Sans isn't here.."

//Sans bones in!

Name:Sans
Fandom they're from?: Undertale
Role:Student
Other?: Plays around a lot.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:22:06 26/10/2015 by Sleepy0429
#33 Posted: 02:18:57 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[Accepted Sleepy]

Fluttershy was a little startled when she felt somebody bump into her, and was even more surprised to see that it was a fox that stood on two legs and could even speak English! She could communicate with animals before, but none of them had actually responded to her in English before. Even more interesting than his ability to speak was the fox's tail; he had two of them. He was a very fascinating creature, and decently cute on top of that, so she felt like a fool when she realized he was apologizing to her. Fluttershy blushed. "Oh, no, it's not your fault, I should've been watching where I was going..." she said with a timid grin.
---
#34 Posted: 02:23:20 26/10/2015
Shovel and Shield sat down at the main office. THEN a figure walked in.

"Three tickets to DUNKEDvile!"
---
#35 Posted: 03:07:35 26/10/2015
"It was my fault. I guess I got caught up in thinking about school." Tails said to the pony. "My name is Miles, but everyone just calls me Tails. I think you can see why." He said as his tails swayed.

"What was that?" Luna asked as she heard some kind of yell after armor clanking.
---
#36 Posted: 03:08:42 26/10/2015
Sans walked in.

"PARTY TIME!"
---
#37 Posted: 20:20:41 26/10/2015
"Want me to go check?" Damona suggested. "Sure, I don't breathe fire like most other dragons that you know, but I still have claws and teeth and all of the skills of my youth." She looked out at the two figures. "Huh. Who equips a knight with only a shield? Or a shovel? Not me, that's who."
---
#38 Posted: 21:12:20 26/10/2015
Sniffing around, Gnar then slowly crawls up to Tails's well two tails. Not know what the two tails are he grabs onto one and bites it.

On the other hand Vi has already got her locker set up and on her way to class, completely forgetting about Gnar, who she was suppose to help.
---
#39 Posted: 21:34:29 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Nice to meet you, Tails" the butter yellow pony replied as she pawed at the ground. "I'm Fluttershy." She smiled coyly at him, but then gasped as she saw an orange cat-like creature approach him from behind. "Um, I don't mean to alarm you but... something's trying to eat your tail."

Oh, it's so good to be home! Wheatley happily thought as he finished familiarizing himself with the school's database. He couldn't believe his luck. There he was, stranded in outer space, doomed to an eternity of aimless drifting through the final frontier, and worse, stuck listening to his annoying fellow core obsess about it forever. He had blown it with the only friend he ever had, and it wasn't likely that he would ever make it back to Earth, when out of the blue, a face appeared, a pony of all things, in a magical flash of blue.
Salutations, metal ball! I am Princess Luna, ruler of the moon!
Erm, charmed to meet you, your highness. My name is Wheatley.
A pleasure to make thy acquaintance, Wheatley. Hm... now that we hast a better look at thou, ye seem familiar...
Well, I did pass by your domain a while back- it's a long story, don't ask -and I've been stranded out here ever since. So I was wondering, could you help me get back to Earth?
Oh, ye poor thing. We know thy sorrow of cosmic imprisonment. Of course we will assist thou. And thy friend?
Hee hee hee... I'm in space!
...I think he'll be fine, he loves it up here.
SPAAAAAAACE!
Ha ha ha, very well.

The blue-eyed core was eternally grateful for the rescue, and when news that the Princess of the Night was taking a job at a sort of pan-dimensional school came by, he quickly joined to return the favor. As he recollected the memory, he entered Luna's office. "Hello, Luna? Is now a good time?"
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:13:18 26/10/2015 by Skyhunter
#40 Posted: 22:58:56 26/10/2015
Tails yelped in pain. "Ow! Let go of my tail!" He yelled

"Of course it is Wheatly!" Luna said with a smile. "I was just getting my office set up, so what do you need?"
---
#41 Posted: 23:03:56 26/10/2015
Gnar then opens his jaw, letting go of Tails's tail therfore, dropping to the ground. He rubs his head whimpering as hits the ground, but soon recovers. He then starts sniffing Tails's shoes before looking up at him. "Va?"
---
#42 Posted: 23:21:43 26/10/2015
Sans started dancing.
---
#43 Posted: 00:01:16 27/10/2015
Tails looked at Gnar "Its ok, you probably didn't know" He said "I'm Tails, and what's your name?"

"Wheatly, excuse me for a moment though" Luna said before going outside her office and seeing the knights "Hello, you two must be the married couple" She said before seeing Sans "Who are you sir?" She asked with a slight giggle
---
#44 Posted: 00:13:13 27/10/2015
Sans laughed

"A skeleton waiting for his wife to come."

//
Name:The Enchantress
Other?: Wife of Sans.
---
#45 Posted: 00:17:43 27/10/2015
((I would have thought you would have brought in Toriel))

"You're married as well? That's good" Luna said "I'm the vice principal here"
---
#46 Posted: 00:19:38 27/10/2015
//Depends maybe when this RP gets bigger.

Sans looked at the window.

"There she is now!"

The Enchantress waved.
---
#47 Posted: 00:31:15 27/10/2015
"Gnar!" The little yordle cheers as he jumps up high enough to meet Tails's eye level, landing on his feet. "Va?" He asks pointing to the school doors. But soon he gets distracted as he finds his own tail he then starts to chase it going round and round.
---
#48 Posted: 02:16:08 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[Accepted Sleepy, but please wait until I approve your character before you bring him in next time.]

Fluttershy smiled as she watched the little yordle's antics with some adoration; she wished all her classmates were that cute. She looked up, embarrassed when she remembered that Tails was still there. "Oh, are you okay, Tails? He didn't bite too hard, did he?" The pegasus looked at his twin tails curiously; she'd never seen a fox with two tails before.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me