Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 13 of 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Undertale
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#601 Posted: 15:37:45 26/06/2016
I'm just waiting until we get an Asgore plush and I'm sold.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#602 Posted: 17:03:18 26/06/2016
I just need a Gaster plushie and I would be set for the rest of my life, but I doubt that would ever happen.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#603 Posted: 21:47:01 27/06/2016
Okay, I've been wanting to say this for a while, so here I go: I have a HUGE theory about the history of Gaster, and how's he connected to Sans, Papyrus and Alphys. Here's my headcanon/theory. Also, heavy spoilers are in this, so be warned.

So we all know that Gaster was the former royal scientist. However, I feel like there is a lot more to him than just that. I believe that he was the father of Sans and Papyrus, and the teacher/mentor of Alphys. Alphys and Sans both helped Gaster around the lab, but he only considered Alphys a helper. He resented Sans for being lazy and always sleeping on the job. I also believe that Gaster experimented on Sans in hopes of turning him into a powerful weapon, thus explaining his magic powers and his glowing eye. That's why he always smiles, too. He pretended that these procedures didn't hurt him because he wanted his father to actually approve of him, that being the reason he always smiles even when something terrible happens. However, one day, a freak accident in the lab caused Gaster to be destroyed by his own invention, traumatizing Sans and Alphys. Sans was scarred. He had seen his own father die in front of him, and he didn't even try to save him. Wanting to get away from this terrible reality, Sans took Papyrus (who was very young at the time and didn't understand what happened to "dad") and took him away from their old home. They went to Snowdin, thus explaining their sudden appearance in the town. Alphys, the only one still in the lab, became the only Royal Scientist, while Sans tried to start his life over and protect Papyrus from realizing what had really happened. However, Sans' room in the basement is very important to this theory. Those blueprints Sans has are the plans to the machine that killed Gaster, and the writing in another language is a salvaged writing from Gaster, written in wingdings. That badge is something left from Gaster, so with each reset, Sans doesn't forget him. And that drawing of the three poorly drawn people? That's either a picture of Sans, Alphys and Gaster or Sans, Papyrus and Gaster. All these things are there to remind him of his father and what happened to him each time the player resets the game. That's why he knows when you've reset it. Finally, we have that machine under the blanket. I strongly believe that that's the machine that killed Gaster. And that's what the blueprints are for: Sans is trying to fix it to bring back Gaster. He may of had bad blood with his father, but he wanted to - needed to - bring him back, so he could give Papyrus the probably family he deserved and spare him from the pain of realization. The machine is partially working, explaining why Gaster is still supposedly roaming the UNDERGROUND as a ghost/demon. Sans believes that once the machine is fully fixed, Gaster will return. That's why he is so against the protagonist resetting the game - each time they reset, it causes the machine to become fully broke down again, meaning Sans will have to restart his work.

What do you guys think?
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#604 Posted: 02:20:10 28/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Okay, I've been wanting to say this for a while, so here I go: I have a HUGE theory about the history of Gaster, and how's he connected to Sans, Papyrus and Alphys. Here's my headcanon/theory. Also, heavy spoilers are in this, so be warned.

So we all know that Gaster was the former royal scientist. However, I feel like there is a lot more to him than just that. I believe that he was the father of Sans and Papyrus, and the teacher/mentor of Alphys. Alphys and Sans both helped Gaster around the lab, but he only considered Alphys a helper. He resented Sans for being lazy and always sleeping on the job. I also believe that Gaster experimented on Sans in hopes of turning him into a powerful weapon, thus explaining his magic powers and his glowing eye. That's why he always smiles, too. He pretended that these procedures didn't hurt him because he wanted his father to actually approve of him, that being the reason he always smiles even when something terrible happens. However, one day, a freak accident in the lab caused Gaster to be destroyed by his own invention, traumatizing Sans and Alphys. Sans was scarred. He had seen his own father die in front of him, and he didn't even try to save him. Wanting to get away from this terrible reality, Sans took Papyrus (who was very young at the time and didn't understand what happened to "dad") and took him away from their old home. They went to Snowdin, thus explaining their sudden appearance in the town. Alphys, the only one still in the lab, became the only Royal Scientist, while Sans tried to start his life over and protect Papyrus from realizing what had really happened. However, Sans' room in the basement is very important to this theory. Those blueprints Sans has are the plans to the machine that killed Gaster, and the writing in another language is a salvaged writing from Gaster, written in wingdings. That badge is something left from Gaster, so with each reset, Sans doesn't forget him. And that drawing of the three poorly drawn people? That's either a picture of Sans, Alphys and Gaster or Sans, Papyrus and Gaster. All these things are there to remind him of his father and what happened to him each time the player resets the game. That's why he knows when you've reset it. Finally, we have that machine under the blanket. I strongly believe that that's the machine that killed Gaster. And that's what the blueprints are for: Sans is trying to fix it to bring back Gaster. He may of had bad blood with his father, but he wanted to - needed to - bring him back, so he could give Papyrus the probably family he deserved and spare him from the pain of realization. The machine is partially working, explaining why Gaster is still supposedly roaming the UNDERGROUND as a ghost/demon. Sans believes that once the machine is fully fixed, Gaster will return. That's why he is so against the protagonist resetting the game - each time they reset, it causes the machine to become fully broke down again, meaning Sans will have to restart his work.

What do you guys think?

ayy,
that's pretty good.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#605 Posted: 02:23:20 28/06/2016
Quote: dinorang67
Quote: Chompy-King257

What do you guys think?

ayy,
that's pretty good.

Thank you! It was a pain to write.

Also, I have confessions to make:
* Before I hardly even knew what Undertale was, I thought Undyne was male. However, I soon realized I was wrong before very long.
* I didn't realize Alphys was female until Jackscepticeye got to the date scene and I saw her wearing a dress.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:04:25 05/07/2016 by Chompy-King257
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#606 Posted: 19:07:37 22/08/2016
*incoherent noises* I BEAT SANS AND BEAT GENOCIDE ROUTE AAAHHhhhhhhhh
---
Gay 4 GARcher
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#607 Posted: 20:01:20 22/08/2016
wait what this game hasn't died
---
My life is complete.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#608 Posted: 21:12:58 22/08/2016
Quote: DragonCamo
*incoherent noises* I BEAT SANS AND BEAT GENOCIDE ROUTE AAAHHhhhhhhhh

Congrats! smilie I still really want to do Genocide, but I still don't have the game.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#609 Posted: 03:40:35 23/08/2016
...why does everybody always do genocide? Doesn't it feel...bad?
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
#610 Posted: 04:22:27 23/08/2016
Quote: Shin Majin

for me, it just feels like i'm playing a real rpg, and that's what i wanted out of undertale when i got it.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#611 Posted: 05:22:42 23/08/2016
Quote: Shin Majin

NOPE
I MURDERLIZED SANS AND I CHEERED
and then i felt slightly sad
BUT THEN I FINISHED GENOCIDE AND I WAS HAPPY AGAIN
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#612 Posted: 20:43:01 15/09/2016
Anniversary Q&A bump. Toby you sly dog.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#613 Posted: 21:31:37 15/09/2016
oh yeah, happy anniversary to this masterpiece.

#614 Posted: 00:10:10 16/09/2016

Sr Pelo also got in the fun.
---
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#615 Posted: 15:39:14 16/09/2016
It's a great game.

But it has a horrible fanbase.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#616 Posted: 15:57:16 16/09/2016
Am i heartless for not giving a **** about anyone i kill in Undertale
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#617 Posted: 17:23:44 16/09/2016
Quote: skylandersspyro
Am i heartless for not giving a **** about anyone i kill in Undertale

No, you're not heartless. It's a game.
---
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#618 Posted: 11:58:10 17/09/2016
cool game im happy for its 1 anniversary
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#619 Posted: 16:40:11 17/09/2016
I know I'm a bit late, but happy b day Undertale!

Seems like only yesterday I was playing it for the first time..
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#620 Posted: 00:27:41 21/09/2016
Quote: Bifrost

Sr Pelo also got in the fun.

OH MY GOD BIFROST IS A SR PELO FAN MY LIFE IS COMPLEEEETE
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
#621 Posted: 00:41:33 21/09/2016
I watch some of his stuff, I wouldn't call myself a fan :I
---
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#622 Posted: 00:58:09 21/09/2016
Quote: Bifrost
I watch some of his stuff, I wouldn't call myself a fan :I

[User Posted Image]
-----
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
#623 Posted: 02:38:30 21/09/2016
i just got back into "music producing" (if you can call it that) and i've been screwing around with some of the ost again, and goddamn, this game has a good soundtrack. i'd almost forgotten about it. if there's one thing that'll hold up for years to come, it's the ost. it's super nice and i love pretty much every song. good game, toby fox, good game.
---
#624 Posted: 06:01:50 13/10/2016
--------------------------------------------l
[User Posted Image]
  • Ultimate Kat-Kun blocks the path!
  • --------------------------------------------l
    [FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [MERCY]
    LV1 HP: 20/20 [===]
    ---
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:05:04 13/10/2016 by Kat-Kun
    Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
    #625 Posted: 15:06:36 14/10/2016
    Quote: Kat-Kun
    [User Posted Image]
  • Ultimate Kat-Kun blocks the path!
  • --------------------------------------------l
    [FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [MERCY]
    LV1 HP: 20/20 [===]

Just no
    ---
    smilie
    #626 Posted: 06:58:07 16/10/2016
    I'm tempted to murderize Sans again... ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)
    ---
    #627 Posted: 10:26:42 26/10/2016
    All Gabe the Dog UNDERTALE parodies:
    ---
    First | Previous | Page 13 of 13
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me