Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Undertale
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#551 Posted: 20:34:13 14/03/2016
Quote: DragonCamo
Just beat
Undyne the Undying

with only 3-4 deaths.
I call this a win

eugh, I don't even remember
how many tries it took me to defeat her.

And people call the
Sans fight insanely difficult...

>_<
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#552 Posted: 22:52:16 01/04/2016
https://soundcloud.com/jojos-m...e-vocal-removal

made this in audacity a few weeks back, it's spear of justice with the vocal removal effect over it, i think it sounds pretty cool, kind of royal and elegant. queen undyne au?
i don't even know if i'm gonna get sued by toby for making this, i gave credit but i still don't know
rip
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#553 Posted: 00:48:24 04/04/2016
https://soundcloud.com/j-dawg-...th-by-good-life

https://soundcloud.com/j-dawg-toy-show/kanyesong
#554 Posted: 01:11:05 06/04/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

quality maymays right here folks
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#555 Posted: 21:14:01 07/04/2016
i kinda wanna do some undertale dubs

my sister says my papyrus sounds like a dead italian

EDIT:

some voice dud things. spoilery content in there.

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:31:22 07/04/2016 by ZapNorris
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#556 Posted: 18:32:46 06/05/2016
Brilliant game, just completed the True Pacifist Route. smilie
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#557 Posted: 18:28:58 21/05/2016
So, does anyone have an idea when these will be out?

[User Posted Image]

I'd quite like to get Sans, Papyrus and maybe Lesser Dog. Also, do we know if they will be available in stores?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#558 Posted: 18:32:13 21/05/2016
I think they might be out already...? I know Toriel plush already is.
Not in stores though, Toby is very sensitive about not making Undertale a brand. He already turned down Funko Pop iirc.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#559 Posted: 18:39:11 21/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Not in stores though, Toby is very sensitive about not making Undertale a brand. He already turned down Funko Pop iirc.

Thanks.

Funko Pop figures for Undertale would have been the coolest thing ever, imo. I would buy the Heck out of Mettaton.
---
#560 Posted: 22:46:32 21/05/2016

unlike somebody that i think we all know about...

[User Posted Image]

HEAVY COUGH
---
#561 Posted: 22:50:50 21/05/2016
Quote: dinorang67

[User Posted Image]

HEAVY COUGH

[User Posted Image]

- - -
---
#562 Posted: 22:53:31 21/05/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

[User Posted Image]

HEAVY COUGH

[User Posted Image]

- - -

[User Posted Image]

pretty sure i'm derailing here and i'm so sorry.
---
#563 Posted: 23:42:02 21/05/2016
To you guys, what gender do you see Frisk, Chara and Monster Kid as? I see Frisk and Chara as both girls, and Monster Kid as a boy.
---
#564 Posted: 23:54:41 21/05/2016
I see them as "whatever the player wants". They might be characters of their own, but to the player, which is the entire point of the game, they have to represent you and you alone because in the end, you're the one in control.

Monster Kid reminds me of a tomboyish girl though. Always had that feeling and didn't even notice they never mention their gender, probably because the theories that they're Alphys' sibling.

Also, since r/undertale and other communities lifted the spoiler ban already, is it alright to discuss openly here, I wonder?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:55:10 21/05/2016 by Bifrost
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#565 Posted: 23:57:54 21/05/2016
Moster kid boy,

Chara and Frisk girls.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#566 Posted: 00:18:16 22/05/2016
Also, a few more things I'd like to ask/discuss. This brings up spoilers, so be warned.

1. What are some Undertale boss fights you wanted to happen but never did? I always wanted an Asgore and Gaster fight for the Genocide Route. I'll explain them after you give your answers.

2. Can someone explain Asgore's battle sprite to me? I know that he's meant to be looking down, but whenever I look at it, I can't not see it as Asgore wearing a battle mask, and the white part being a visor.

3. What's your #1 OTP for Undertale? Mine's gotta be Sans and Toriel for reasons.
---
#567 Posted: 00:21:20 22/05/2016
1) Fighting Alphys in maybe Genocide?
3) Toriel X Asgore and Chara X Asriel

---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#568 Posted: 00:21:34 22/05/2016
Alright, spoiler tags stay.

1. Pacifist Sans "battle", what else? The fanmade one where it's just him talking over nearly no projectiles on the bullet board was hilarious and fits the character pretty well.
2. That's just the shading style being inconsistent, even if they're made by Temmie instead of Toby iirc.
3. I don't do OTPs so Undyne and Alphys.
---
#569 Posted: 00:23:54 22/05/2016
Oh also, not sure if this is a spoiler or not tbh, so I'm just going to spoil it,

My cousin finds it true that you fight Monster Kid, and I'm telling her no, but the way she is, of course shes right because she found it on a youtube video, is it true or false?I am annoyed with her saying something false(?) Considering I call myself a master of video games.
---
#570 Posted: 00:46:06 22/05/2016
I say half-true. You'd have to look it up yourself to know why half buuuut I haven't done that because my heart strings are too weak. I haven't even watched a Genocide run yet.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:18 22/05/2016 by Bifrost
#571 Posted: 01:10:07 22/05/2016
I looked it up, here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcY2HMSbB-U
I also looked at the description that said I DECIDED TO MAKE A FAN MADE GENOCIDE ROUTE. So its not true, or is it true? I am confused ._.'

EDIT: Now I'm really confused. I looked at the wiki, and it says that you do. WUT
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:15:00 22/05/2016 by Eevee88
#572 Posted: 01:21:45 22/05/2016
i see frisk as non-binary, and chara the same. monster kid's a guy for me though.

i wish that there was an actual genocide mad dummy boss fight. i've doodled a lot of designs for a "final boss" mad dummy, and if i ever learn to code, i'll probably make them a fight.

Quote: Eevee88
I looked it up, here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcY2HMSbB-U
I also looked at the description that said I DECIDED TO MAKE A FAN MADE GENOCIDE ROUTE. So its not true, or is it true? I am confused ._.'

EDIT: Now I'm really confused. I looked at the wiki, and it says that you do. WUT

technically, monster kid's intro battle/undyne the undying intro is considered a battle. you get the hud and all, and you can fight or act, so it is an official "battle".

the video is fan-made and not real.
---
#573 Posted: 16:11:09 22/05/2016
So here's one of my dream battles. I'll do another one I wanted to see later.

Asgore Genocide Battle:
You enter Asgore's throne room after defeating Sans. He stands there with his back turned to you, looking down at his flowers. He acknowledges your presence, but stayed turned. He tells you that Alphys told him everything. What you did. The monsters killed. What you plan to do next. He says she told him to adsorb the six human souls, and to evacuate with the others. However, he says that he stayed behind. He tells you that he doesn’t believe Alphys. He tells you that he knows you couldn’t of done this. With his back still turned, he then begs you to tell him that what Alphys told him isn’t true. That you haven’t done all this. That you are the good person he believes you are. However, before you can answer, he stops himself. He says that he knows it’s true. The dust on your clothes and the look in your eyes say it all. He turns himself to you, tears streaming down his face and looking grim. He says that he wants to help you. You just have to let him. The game then enters the battle mode. Asgore is not fighting you. He just stands there, smiling weakly with a tear stained face. He tells you that he can help you. That he can look after you. That you can’t give into your inner demons. That he doesn’t want to hurt you. The game doesn’t give you an option on what to do. Chara’s power is so strong, you instantly attack him. Once this happens, he’ll fall. He’ll slowly whisper that what everyone said about you is actually true. That you really are the demon he begged you not to be. He says that now he sees who you truly are, he knows that his only choice is to try and stop you. He stands up, and as he does so, his cape falls off, revealing his armor underneath it. There is a gash in the chestplate where you attacked him. He tells you that he didn’t want to come to this, but appears he has no choice. As he says this, the six human souls appear, and start to swirl around him. He then reveals his trident, and it absorbs the souls. It will then start to rapidly change colors, similar to how Mettaton EX changes poses when you fight him. He’ll then start to fight you. This battle is crazy hard, as Asgore uses the power of the human souls against you. He’ll use them exactly like Photoshop Flowey did - in large attacks that reference the type of person the soul used to belong to. However, there is no one to help you survive them. He’ll have some attacks that he doesn’t have in his Neutral fight, like using telekinesis to throw his trident at your soul. The entire fight, he looks directly at you, seething in anger. There is no Mercy option. Chara’s murderous spirit has destroyed even the thought of using mercy. When you finally defeat him, the souls with leave his trident and then shatter all at once. He’ll then start to slowly fade away as he tells himself that he was a fool to try and stop you, and now the world will fall to ruin. He then vanishes and disintegrates, and his trident will be left there, covered in dust.
---
#574 Posted: 16:48:31 22/05/2016
That sounds epic! You should program that! I would play it! smilie
---
#575 Posted: 17:12:55 22/05/2016
That sounds epic! You should program that! I would play it! smilie

Thank you, but I don't really know how to program stuff.
---
#576 Posted: 22:20:17 22/05/2016
This is my only question, how come you can't backstab him?

like in the Papyrus boss fight, you can say you want to spare him, then kill him. How come you can't do that to Asgore?
---
#577 Posted: 23:20:42 22/05/2016
This is my only question, how come you can't backstab him?

like in the Papyrus boss fight, you can say you want to spare him, then kill him. How come you can't do that to Asgore?

During the fight, the mercy option isn't even there. Chara's murderous fury is so strong, that now you don't even think of mercy. Also, I think I'm going to change Asgore's death. I think it'll be that he becomes disarmed and falls, and then talks about the fool he was to try and stop you, like I already had. However, I'm going to add a bit more. He'll comment on how he was amazed that the power of 7 souls combined couldn't stop just one soul filled with determination. Instead of disintegrating into dust, Flowey will use his pellets to kill Asgore, and then destroy his soul. This then kicks off what happens the rest of the Genocide Route.

- - -
---
#578 Posted: 00:23:59 23/05/2016
I like the Flowey idea, but I think I liked the old one better. And oh, okay.

- - -
---
#579 Posted: 00:26:00 23/05/2016
I like the Flowey idea, but I think I liked the old one better. And oh, okay.

- - -

I don't really know what to think. It's just an idea. I am going to post another battle script when I get the chance. It's for another Genocide fight I wished happened.
---
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#580 Posted: 13:53:43 23/05/2016
I don't even like Undertale, but a friend of mine sent me this;
[User Posted Image]
#581 Posted: 14:06:33 23/05/2016
Too many AUs for my liking. At this point Sans probably needs 10 pictures of this size and character count to have most of his incarnations.
---
#582 Posted: 14:30:59 23/05/2016
Too many AUs for my liking. At this point Sans probably needs 10 pictures of this size and character count to have most of his incarnations.

Better too many than too little fandom (I'm looking at you, Spyro!)
#583 Posted: 22:53:06 23/05/2016

Asgore Genocide Battle:
You enter Asgore's throne room after defeating Sans. He stands there with his back turned to you, looking down at his flowers. He acknowledges your presence, but stayed turned. He tells you that Alphys told him everything. What you did. The monsters killed. What you plan to do next. He says she told him to adsorb the six human souls, and to evacuate with the others. However, he says that he stayed behind. He tells you that he doesn’t believe Alphys. He tells you that he knows you couldn’t of done this. With his back still turned, he then begs you to tell him that what Alphys told him isn’t true. That you haven’t done all this. That you are the good person he believes you are. However, before you can answer, he stops himself. He says that he knows it’s true. The dust on your clothes and the look in your eyes say it all. He turns himself to you, tears streaming down his face and looking grim. He says that he wants to help you. You just have to let him. The game then enters the battle mode. Asgore is not fighting you. He just stands there, smiling weakly with a tear stained face. He tells you that he can help you. That he can look after you. That you can’t give into your inner demons. That he doesn’t want to hurt you. The game doesn’t give you an option on what to do. Chara’s power is so strong, you instantly attack him. Once this happens, he’ll fall. He’ll slowly whisper that what everyone said about you is actually true. That you really are the demon he begged you not to be. He says that now he sees who you truly are, he knows that his only choice is to try and stop you. He stands up, and as he does so, his cape falls off, revealing his armor underneath it. There is a gash in the chestplate where you attacked him. He tells you that he didn’t want to come to this, but appears he has no choice. As he says this, the six human souls appear, and start to swirl around him. He then reveals his trident, and it absorbs the souls. It will then start to rapidly change colors, similar to how Mettaton EX changes poses when you fight him. He’ll then start to fight you. This battle is crazy hard, as Asgore uses the power of the human souls against you. He’ll use them exactly like Photoshop Flowey did - in large attacks that reference the type of person the soul used to belong to. However, there is no one to help you survive them. He’ll have some attacks that he doesn’t have in his Neutral fight, like using telekinesis to throw his trident at your soul. The entire fight, he looks directly at you, seething in anger. There is no Mercy option. Chara’s murderous spirit has destroyed even the thought of using mercy. When you finally defeat him, the souls with leave his trident and then shatter all at once. He’ll then start to slowly fade away as he tells himself that he was a fool to try and stop you, and now the world will fall to ruin. He then vanishes and disintegrates, and his trident will be left there, covered in dust.

dude, that sounds awesome.
would he have a different design to reflect the soul absorption (like flowey or asriel)?
---
#584 Posted: 22:57:04 23/05/2016

Asgore Genocide Battle:

would he have a different design to reflect the soul absorption (like flowey or asriel)?

Thank you!
When he has the souls, his trident would constantly be changing colors every few seconds, to represent each soul and it's color. This is because his trident adsorbs the souls, no him himself.
---
#585 Posted: 22:58:18 23/05/2016

Asgore Genocide Battle:

Thank you!
When he has the souls, his trident would constantly be changing colors every few seconds, to represent each soul and it's color. This is because his trident adsorbs the souls, no him himself.

no problem man, that's genuinely cool.
and the trident absorption is really clever
---
#586 Posted: 23:00:48 23/05/2016

Thank you!
When he has the souls, his trident would constantly be changing colors every few seconds, to represent each soul and it's color. This is because his trident adsorbs the souls, not him himself.

That you very much! That means a lot to me!

I might post another battle script tomorrow. I can't tonight, because I have to be working. smilie

EDIT: Alright, here are some new edits on the fight:
*Asgore wielding a super-powered trident also powers him, making him invincible to all your attacks.
*You can't defeat Asgore via attacking him. Instead, you have to simply survive his brutal abilities until the power of the souls becomes too much for his body to handle, and causes him to slowly become melt like Undyne did at the end of her Genocide fight.
*When Asgore starts to melt, Flowey will then appear and finish him off, like he does in the original Genocide run.

What do you think of these changes?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:25:26 27/05/2016 by Chompy-King257
#587 Posted: 02:25:36 27/05/2016
Meh, I like the other one better....
---
#588 Posted: 19:24:47 27/05/2016
Meh, I like the other one better....

I don't know. I'm still planning.
---
#589 Posted: 21:33:05 28/05/2016

Thank you!
When he has the souls, his trident would constantly be changing colors every few seconds, to represent each soul and it's color. This is because his trident adsorbs the souls, not him himself.

I might post another battle script tomorrow. I can't tonight, because I have to be working. smilie

*Asgore wielding a super-powered trident also powers him, making him invincible to all your attacks.
*You can't defeat Asgore via attacking him. Instead, you have to simply survive his brutal abilities until the power of the souls becomes too much for his body to handle, and causes him to slowly become melt like Undyne did at the end of her Genocide fight.
*When Asgore starts to melt, Flowey will then appear and finish him off, like he does in the original Genocide run.

that's even cooler, i feel like
he'd replace sans, since you don't want people to get frustrated if he's straight after sans at this difficulty
---
#590 Posted: 22:38:51 28/05/2016

that's even cooler, i feel like
he'd replace sans, since you don't want people to get frustrated if he's straight after sans at this difficulty

Yeah, that would make sense. Anyway, I drew some awesome art as the Mad Dummy as Papyrus. I should share it here sometime. It's for an AU I'm planning, where characters are swapped around to the point where it makes no sense at all.

EDIT: Here it is. Sorry if it came out a little blurry.

[User Posted Image]

Note: Also, there would be some differences between the Mad Dummy and Papyrus.
Instead of bones, Mad Dummy uses knives. This turns his theme from Bonetrousle into Knifetrousle. Also, instead of spaghetti, Mad Dummy would be obsessed with pizza.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:46:55 30/05/2016 by Chompy-King257
#591 Posted: 21:33:30 11/06/2016
My Boyfriend tried to convince me to play this after I said that I know the main bad guy is

Sans
#592 Posted: 00:36:23 12/06/2016
It depends on the run. If you do Normal, it's
Asgore

Genocide is
Sans

True Pacifist is
Photo shop Flowey

Correct? Or did I get True Pacifist and Normal mixed up?
---
#593 Posted: 00:41:14 12/06/2016
It depends on the run. If you do Normal, it's
Asgore

Genocide is
Sans

True Pacifist is
Photo shop Flowey

Correct? Or did I get True Pacifist and Normal mixed up?

Here's how it goes.

Pacifist:
This one is confusing. Asgore seems like the final boss, but then his fight is interrupted by Toriel and then Asriel shows up for the final battle.

Neutral:
Again, you think it's Asgore, but it's actually Flowey. After you defeat Asgore, Flowey turns up and kills him, and then takes the role as the true final boss.

Genocide:
Sans is the final boss here, but is by no means a villain. In fact, you're the villain if you go this route, and he's the hero trying to stop you in a last stand.
---
#594 Posted: 00:46:07 12/06/2016
I WAS CLOSE *^*

I forgot you had to fight Asriel darn it smilie
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#595 Posted: 01:16:28 12/06/2016
basically, you're in love with a genocidal serial killer
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#596 Posted: 20:01:26 12/06/2016
How impossible is it to do a pacifist run? Because if I ever play the game, that's the only way I'd play it.
#597 Posted: 20:02:45 12/06/2016
Quote: QueenChrysalis
How impossible is it to do a pacifist run? Because if I ever play the game, that's the only way I'd play it.

You mean in terms of difficulty, or how to do it?
---
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#598 Posted: 20:29:48 12/06/2016
Quote: QueenChrysalis

I hope you're good at Touhou
#599 Posted: 21:56:06 12/06/2016
It's hard to perfect,but easy to get through. You'll have plenty of opportunity to stock up on healing items to compensate for mistakes since you can farm by sparing, as weird as it sounds that the monsters just repeatedly give you money for it. However, you do need to have a good eye to stay alive in the same turn because you could get hit multiple times by the bullets, and some bosses might make you go through more turns if you don't figure out the strategy quick.

You also don't need to worry if... How do I put this... Things don't look right even if you do it right. The game makes you go through the neutral ending first,but you can come back to your last save and the requirements for Pacifist unlock as soon as you backtrack a bit.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:58:30 12/06/2016 by Bifrost
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me