Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Undertale
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#51 Posted: 10:38:59 27/10/2015
Well,Toby said that since the money went waaaay over the goal,he'll do something related to the game,maybe a comic or even another game in the series, but didn't expand on it even after these two years.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#52 Posted: 11:03:24 27/10/2015
I'm pretty sure in the Kickstarter he mentioned something about the possibility of another game. Since Undertale is a success, that's probably going to happen hopefully.
Also the last goal was the comics I think, so Toby will definitely be doing that.

And as for the two years thing, I think the game was a year delayed and it was meant to be released in 2014. Also Toby probably wanted to see if the game was successful first before doing anything more with it.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#53 Posted: 12:45:09 27/10/2015
Whatever it ends up being, I really hope it expands on the lore. Toby's trolling in Hard Mode is funny but these characters are too deep not to want to know more about them :U

Also, I noticed that streamers are LPing this game a whole lot more than youtubers. In fact, a ton of the more popular runs in YT are pretty much stream archives, except Zaibatsu and Game Grumps.

(that said, also noticed a lot of LPers are playing on their own without recording; Rabbidluigi and Lucahjin come to mind)
---
KnightArtorias Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#54 Posted: 20:10:09 27/10/2015
So, Undertale fans have created a new unofficial theme for Sans, oh, and they've invaded the comments.

Why is Frisk crying?
CAUSE THEY JUST GOT DUNKED ON.

---
"Caim? Caim...the one who calls to me...I cannot see. Where are you?"
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
#55 Posted: 22:21:08 27/10/2015
Triple mix of the No Mercy final boss manages to sound amazing. Obviously spoilers since it has an intro...And says who it is. Though at this point you can't look up this game without finding it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOqXirSdPzQ
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#56 Posted: 00:37:06 28/10/2015
I know it was announced there'd be merch up for sale soon! I can't wait to waste all my money!! Also I'm not even finished with the entire game and I already want another one. I know I've heard the idea thrown around. I read a tweet from a month ago from Andrew Hussie to Toby that read
Quote:
i think imbibing heavily is fine, since you are 'done'. unless... you're gonna start UT2 next week??

So I think it's safe to say one's not in the works yet (sadly).
#57 Posted: 09:15:23 28/10/2015
Omg I can't wait for the merch! Since I missed out on the kickstar I'm happy about this. Although all my money is going to get wasted lmao. Will definitely get merch that is Sans related.

Undertale's version of Megalovania has reached a thousand views! :D
---
#58 Posted: 10:48:31 28/10/2015
Well, even more if you count all the extensions, mirrors,etc. Game's also sold 200k copies in just this month.

On that tweet, Andrew Hussie and Toby were also exchanging some tongue-in-cheek remarks this last week,so it could be a joke. The last update for the Kickstarter implied that he isn't planning on a sequel for now,but something else on the same universe.

Also, it's been over a week, I've watched more LPs than it should be normal to(mostly to see how people do the voices or react to the story)... And I still can't decide on a favorite song :I It's between like 5 different songs now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:56:47 28/10/2015 by Bifrost
#59 Posted: 16:31:48 28/10/2015
^.......I can barely narrow it down to 10 omg. I was gonna say same but... I made a list and it hugely exceeds 5.

When I heard Undertale and His Theme in-game I got very emotional so everytime I hear those I want to cry like the baby I am. So those two are definitely on the list.
#60 Posted: 16:45:00 28/10/2015
Those are on my list,just like Metal Crusher and Amalgam, and Spider Dance and Bonetrousle, and Heartache and ASGORE,and between
Your Best Nightmare and Last Goodbye(dunno I prefer that over SAVE the World)

It's crazy how they all give such a new flavor to the places they play in,and I just go between humming all of them over the course of the day. Well, it's probably normal for a game made by a musician to have EVERY song fit like a glove.

I even want to count in Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans but unless it ends up somewhere after a patch it probably doesn't count.

(Ironically the only song that'd stay out of the list is Death By Glamour is because it takes too long to build up - dunno, half feels like cutscene dialogue but ingame you're fighting already.)

UNDERTALE MERCH IS OUT

Click on the text at the end of the descriptions for a bad time. I knew it wouldn't end when the game was over.(don't worry this time it's just cosmetic)
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:14:20 29/10/2015 by Bifrost
#61 Posted: 08:10:15 29/10/2015
Oh wow, there's a lot of stuff Toriel related, like the plushie of her coming soon *crosses fingers for a Sans plush*. Also hoping that more posters will come out soon, since I've never really cared for Mettaton. I do like that red shirt with all the characters on it though.

I think I might save my money this time and wait for more merch, which will probably happen later. I'm hoping that the merchandises will come to Homestuck level, where there will be a **** tone of it. xD

And with the soundtrack, my favourites are Megalovania, ASGORE, Battle Against a True Hero, Death by Glamour, Song that Might Play When You Fight Sans, Hopes and Dreams, His Theme, and Final. Spear of Justice, Waterfall, Spider Dance and Dummy! get an honorable mention.

TOO MANY TO PICK FROM DAMMIT. I ALSO LOVE HOTLAND'S THEME, PAPYRUS'S THEME, THE MAIN BATTLE THEME ON HARD MODE AND UNDERTALE AND...

Also:
A lot of people seem to think of Megalovania being Sans's Genocide theme, but considering that the meaning of Megalovania is something along the lines of the enjoyment of killing others, I'm pretty sure the theme is meant to be YOUR theme.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:05:07 29/10/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#62 Posted: 11:05:27 29/10/2015
I'm considering picking up the poster since it has a ton of characters in it and I REALLY like Gigi's art, since preorders have free shipping(which is craaazy expensive for Brazil), but the conversion rate is not helping. Stickers aren't an option though, it'd be too much to spend for so few.

Haven't watched much footage of that(heartstrings can't take it), but

Isn't whatever that plays in the stained glass hall his Genocide theme? Megalovania is definately yours, or at least representative of your conflict, considering whose theme it was in the other two appearances. That or But The Earth Refused to Die, since that seems to be the general 'standing up to overpowered entity' theme.

Speaking of heart strings... According to the reddit thread it happens in any True Reset but god damn.
---
#63 Posted: 11:17:09 29/10/2015
I'm happy with the free shipping. Although the Australian dollar is really low, so converting $67 into AUS money is literally $94. ;___;

It is? Isn't that just In My Way? I just thought that Sans's only theme was Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans.
---
#64 Posted: 11:34:03 29/10/2015
I can't even think of getting the Determination pack, just the poster is 60 bucks for brazilian reais. :C

In My Way plays when you encounter Monster Kid and attack Flowey, I think. Sans has regular themes, sans.(some cutscenes,Papyrus' house and any of his sentry posts) and It's Raining Somewhere Else(MTT Restaurant).But the Earth Refused to Die just seems to play when someone's standing up to a stronger character,dunno.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#65 Posted: 14:51:26 29/10/2015
Wake me up. CAN'T WAKE UP
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#66 Posted: 19:56:54 29/10/2015
Favorite songs...

-Unnecessary Tension
-Home
-Heartache
-Premonition
-Waterfall
-Alphys
-Metal Crusher
-Wrong Enemy?
-Last Episode!
-Undertale
-The Choice
-ASGORE
-Your Best Nightmare
-Burn in Despair
-His Theme
-But the Earth Refused to Die

If I had to pick one favorite, it would probably be Metal Crusher.

EDIT: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! Jacksepticeye is playing UNDERTALE! smilie

---
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:02:18 29/10/2015 by KnightArtorias
#67 Posted: 20:13:02 29/10/2015
Wrong Ememy? is a cool track but being such an overly specfic backer boss method, it kinda doesn't live up to the hype; drama around that boss aside.
---
#68 Posted: 12:31:13 30/10/2015
just gonna drop this here:

---
#69 Posted: 14:17:27 30/10/2015
Beautiful.
Also people were discussing in the subreddit(which is much neater than the probably-official forums) how the series should progress and mostly everyone agreed on no sequels. Dunno, if the comic thing was a series of slice-of-life of the events after the golden ending, it'd be no different than the current fan comics; though I agree that another game should be a prequel or not about the main characters.
---
#70 Posted: 23:41:13 30/10/2015
I don't really want a sequel, but a game that expands on the whole deal with the saves/resets and timelines. Sans's knowledge of the timelines is a very interesting aspect of the game imo. I also would like to see more of Chara and other stuff. There's a lot about the game that can be expanded upon.

A prequel before the barrier would be pretty cool too, because I think seeing the humans would be interesting.

But yeah, I definitely don't think it should be a sequel as in another game based on Frisk. But I don't think a sequel with a different protagonist with the other characters including Frisk appearing would be too bad.

_____

if toby gave sans his own game i would give toby all my money
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:11:06 31/10/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#71 Posted: 00:06:13 31/10/2015
Watch out for all the name spoilers on that post :U

Prequel that back would be kinda excessive. As the Waterfall text says,it wasn't even a war, the humans had literally no losses.
Though,first things first,really hoping there'll be a patch soon. Bugs and mispelling aside, there's everything to do with the Annoying Dog to finish, unless the credits unlock for the golden ending is meant to be the ultimate trolling. Hard Mode too, especially if it keeps the complete lack of a fourth wall.
---
#72 Posted: 00:11:35 31/10/2015
**** you're right, sorry I forgot the spoiler it. >__<

EDIT: Hey I have an issue. I'm new to Steam (I literally only got Steam just to play Undertale), and I got the bundle that includes the soundtrack, but I'm not sure how to install the soundtrack?
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#73 Posted: 01:22:24 31/10/2015
http://steamcommunity.com/mark...hetti%20Papyrus

I have a severe need for this.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#74 Posted: 01:30:36 31/10/2015
Just regular Steam Cards are going for 8 bucks(Toriel especially). I could easily buy the game twice hadn't I spent the little I saved up to gift it to a friend :U I don't regret it,though, I know the game is better experienced alone but after 5 LPs from different people and counting I probably saw more than I'd ever have time to on find my own.
---
#75 Posted: 04:48:26 31/10/2015
http://gamerpros.co/more-under...signs-incoming/

Good news, the Undertale merch has been successful and there's going to be more merch on the way!

Yeah I think I will wait. I dunno, none of these really spark my interest. Kind of wish the stickers were magnets instead since you can only use stickers once so I end up not even using them. Also I find it weird how the main protagonist isn't to be seen on any of the merch. xD

If I would to get an Undertale shirt, I kind of want it to be a plain shirt with just Flowey on it in the middle, winking. xD
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:55:39 31/10/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#76 Posted: 15:18:46 31/10/2015
Aww yeah, managed to find a nice skull mask even right in the day,I just need to fix it up and make the world's laziest Sans cosplay because I have clothes with matching colors. I'd make him proud.

Speaking of which, if it's not protagonist it's him that everyone is cosplaying as. I wonder how many people will end up buying the game just because of the sheer amount of people showing up as him on halloween.
---
#77 Posted: 23:29:00 31/10/2015
halloween has come and gone where i live :(

Also I might do a Sans or Undyne cosplay at AVCon next year, which is in July. But it depends on if there will even be Undertale fans there. I'd rather to Sans, but it depends on how hard it's going to be, so if if I find it too hard to do the head then I will go as Undyne instead. Although since I'm short (5'3), Sans suits me more than Undyne.

EDIT: Also this song from the soundtrack is amazing and needs more recognition. WHY HAS IT GOT SO LITTLE VIEWS DAMMIT:
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:32:14 31/10/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#78 Posted: 23:44:09 31/10/2015
Everyone thought the cospoor wasn't half bad this year but people missed my house in trick-or-treating. God dammit, I had even left the Spooktune and Spookwave mix playing in the living room to get the kids unnerved. I think I'll take your advice and save it for a con next year, I even spent the afternoon touching up the mask so it'd have the huge eyesockets and eye lights >:C
Sans is definately the easiest character to cosplay, no matter the size, because he has the least crazy outfit - just get a customized skull mask and a ribcage shirt(a ton of people argue that he uses a white turtleneck shirt because of the Steam Card,but Temmie draws him with an exposed ribcage so I'll go with that) and the rest is common clothing for a cold day. Undyne also uses very simple clothing but then again there's the giant ponytail and all the makeup in the way.
---
#79 Posted: 00:09:43 01/11/2015
I'm the type of person who wants my cosplays to look as closest to the character as possible, so I will probably make Sans's head or something rather than buying a skeleton mask, like some cosplays have done. And that's going to be difficult. xD
As for Sans's clothing, I've always seen him as wearing the turtle neck shirt underneath the jacket, and his sprites in the actual game seem to go towards this idea, and the turtle neck will be easier to find since it's winter at that time where I live.
Also what card is this? I got a Sans card on Steam but it doesn't have sans on the card. xD

And as for Undyne, you're right about the makeup. But I will only need it for the face, neck and hands since I will cosplay her with the jacket that she wears. Since it will be winter and the weather can get down to like, 14 degrees at the con (which happened this year), I refuse to only wear a black singlet. My main issue would be the eye patch since that will be painful for the eyes. I wore sunglasses with one of the lenses taken out for a cosplay and it irritated my eyes after awhile so I had to take them off occasionally.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:15:30 01/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#80 Posted: 00:25:30 01/11/2015
Sans isn't on the card because he's literally off the card's border,I'm not even kidding. About his sprites,it's kinda unclear, zooming in shows a few black spots in the shirt indicating it's actually the ribcage but it could just be shading.

No idea about eyepatches since I never had to use one, but usually it's good to rest either way if you're using anything that causes some discomfort. I had to carry around a big skull for a Hex from Skylanders cosplay earlier in the year and refused to leave it in a bag when I wasn't taking photos because everyone was carrying giant swords with no breaks; big mistake because I couldn't feel my right arm for the rest of the weekend.
---
#81 Posted: 02:15:23 01/11/2015
Yeah I noticed the black spots too when Sans stands to the left or right. But I was mainly looking at this sprite:

[User Posted Image]

But ether way, I don't really care. xD

EDIT: Jack's walkthrough of Undertale has gained a million views in a span of a few days. :D
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:30:32 01/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#82 Posted: 20:00:15 01/11/2015
Mark's playing it now, too, and Game Grumps HAS been playing it.

---
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
#83 Posted: 00:19:12 02/11/2015
Omg that is so great! I so glad that the popular youtubers are now playing it. It gives the games more publicity and they're great guys too. ^__^

I've also noticed that GameGrumps haven't made another walkthrough for a while. I hope they haven't stopped or something. D:
---
#84 Posted: 00:30:27 02/11/2015
I got back from a 3 day convention tonight and omg there were Undertale cosplays galore, I was so happy. I'll post some pictures here soon if you guys are interested!
#85 Posted: 00:34:07 02/11/2015
That would have been awesome! I'm going to Supanova on the 21st November and I'm cosplaying as a human Eevee. Hoping there will be a lot of Undertale there.
---
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#86 Posted: 00:19:28 03/11/2015
The only way I can experience this game is through LP's (Markiplier in particular ^.^),

My opinion so far: I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. I was worried the Goat-Lady would end up tricking you or whatever and turn out to be evil, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

All I want to do now is watch videos on it, but I have to wait each day for a new video from Mark...

This is the kind of pain any hiatus brings to you. e_e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#87 Posted: 00:29:53 03/11/2015
I recommend Tom Fawkes or Zaibatsu/Best Friends Play, both are faaar ahead, Tom's actually done both major runs and he gives them some amazing voiceovers all on his own(and has the ever great Lucahjin to help), while Matt and Liam are... Well... Matt and Liam, though they screw up hard the first two parts.
Other favorite of mine is Packratt0013 for the hilarious reactions and doing the Ruins totally intoxicated, but he's streaming and I don't believe he posted archives yet.

But hey, the game seems to run on anything over potato, if you can spare 10 bucks it's zero DRM on Humble Bundle. I can't so I'm compensating with dozens of LPs to find all the possible choices.

Also, on some discussion from not too long ago, oh wow the big song is actually the right theme, I was wrong.
I read that the other day but I thought it was fake. Now that I stopped to think about it, Megalovania has to be Sans' theme. The first notes slowed down make up most of sans. and It's Raining Somewhere Else is a slowed down remix of that, and Sans' Secret Room is THAT also slowed down.
And I thought Waterfall was a stroke of genius on Toby's part. It's slow songs all the way down.

EDIT: Added links to everyone I mentioned's first episodes and the humble bundle page. I SERIOUSLY recommend Tom Fawkes, you'll never want to hear another Flowey. Because I think out of everyone he copies his one voiced line the closestwithout even hearing it until recently.
---
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 16:38:44 03/11/2015 by Bifrost
#88 Posted: 02:23:53 03/11/2015
Quote: cowpowa23
The only way I can experience this game is through LP's (Markiplier in particular ^.^),

My opinion so far: I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. I was worried the Goat-Lady would end up tricking you or whatever and turn out to be evil, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

All I want to do now is watch videos on it, but I have to wait each day for a new video from Mark...

This is the kind of pain any hiatus brings to you. e_e

pizza costs more than this game

Nah just kidding, if you can't play the game for reasons than I don't mind. xD
GameGrumps have nearly finished the game, and Jack has hour long walkthroughs and is further into the game.

And I honestly love the way Toriel's fight is done. She doesn't go on a massive speech about how she doesn't want to fight you like a lot of other forms media would do, and she shows that she doesn't want to hurt you through her attacks rather than her speech. I just think it was done very well.

Also Joel has finished the game with both, Pacifist and Genocide routes. And his voice for the Temmies is the best. xD

Quote: Bifrost

Also, on some discussion from not too long ago, oh wow the big song is actually the right theme, I was wrong.
I read that the other day but I thought it was fake. Now that I stopped to think about it, Megalovania has to be Sans' theme. The first notes slowed down make up most of sans. and It's Raining Somewhere Else is a slowed down remix of that, and Sans' Secret Room is THAT also slowed down.
And I thought Waterfall was a stroke of genius on Toby's part. It's slow songs all the way down.

Oh wow you're serious? I didn't notice that. But I've never got how it could be his theme. Megalovania has been done twice before on other projects. It's been done for two other characters, and one is a villain (final boss pretty sure) and the other is an anti-villain. That's a reason why I was convinced it was possessed Frisk's/Chara's theme.

The other two are in this video:

---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:37:16 03/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#89 Posted: 06:11:28 03/11/2015
Unfortunately, Mark's already screwed up the pacifist end...

He killed the training dummy.
---
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
#90 Posted: 06:34:26 03/11/2015
No EXP still pacifist. They don't count thankfully.

Joel was fun to watch, but he just seems unfazed by most of the stuff. Seeing him be more worried at the neutral final boss' difficulty rather than appearance is underwhelming compared to Tom Fawkes being horrified enough to pull a no death attempt first time.

That Megalovania has been around for a while I knew, and iirc to villains or at least really malicious characters, but having the same notes on every one of his songs is a leitmotif for sure.
---
#91 Posted: 06:35:49 03/11/2015
Apparently killing that doesn't count. :\

I guess I enjoy him because I prefer seeing people's reaction to funny stuff like Temmie village rather than anything scary. I did like Cry's reaction to Flowy though ("STOP RELOADING MY ****!!! STOP IT!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!" xD)

What I'm worried about is that there are people going 'OMG NOOOO JACK AND MARK ARE PLAYING THE GAME HOW DARE THEY THEY'RE GOING TO LET PEOPLE WE DON'T WANT INTO THE FANDOM!!!!1111 UNDERTALE IS RUINED RIP FANDOM!!!11'. Jack as mentioned that he's received a few angry fans and he thinks it's disgusting and that new fans should be welcomed with open arms. I agree with him; I can't believe it's only been a few months and the fandom is already turning into trash. There are more issues I already have with the fandom. :\
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:38:53 03/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#92 Posted: 07:09:51 03/11/2015
Well, bad apples in every fandom, and with tumblr backing this from the get go, I'm surprised this is out first drama still. Because with the amount of OOC or forced shipping and headcanons, I see very little arguing.

Of course,it only takes some numbskull to try to show the world how they're totally right on the 8-year-old protagonist being transgender and everyone else is litterally triggering them with 'their gender doesn't matter' conclusions. Or since it's even more proeminent, trying to push Sans as the new Shadow the Hedgehog.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:13:24 03/11/2015 by Bifrost
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#93 Posted: 07:18:20 03/11/2015
I laughed at Joel's playthrough on the Genocide run.

His reaction to getting dunked by Sans was hilarious. And the chat told him to spare Sans X3
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#94 Posted: 08:54:11 03/11/2015
Still hoping UNDERTALE gets a movie. I **** you not, I would go to an UNDERTALE film over a FNAF film ANY DAY. With Undertale being as explosive in popularity as it is, it just might attract Hollywood's attention.

As a soon-to-be-published author (hopefully, depending if the agent likes it), and a game dev myself, I only hope my stuff is as well received as Undertale is.

EDIT: OH GOD...I don't know if this is heartbreaking or freaking terrifying...

---
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:11:26 03/11/2015 by KnightArtorias
#95 Posted: 09:51:53 03/11/2015
Spoiler that, it's golden ending stuff >w>

So Cold is not even scary, she's just sad. Or they, it's 15 people smushed together, but only her mind seems to be functional. If you can call it that, if Frisk of all people is off your control for the only time in True Pacifist to break down crying.

Joel was heartbroken in Genocide, doesn't help he said like five times on golden ending that he'd never ever bring himself to kill Papyrus. But if you listen to chat, you choose to have the bad time.

I reeeaally don't want an Undertale movie. Hollywood sould just kill the characters trying to force new memes and fit a small timeframe. FNAF fits because it's a short story and a small amount of lore. I think an animated series for Undertale would be better - be an adaptation or prequel explaining how the monsters got to the point they were at personality-wise.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:54:45 03/11/2015 by Bifrost
#96 Posted: 20:11:39 03/11/2015
Mini series?

I just don't think FNAF has a coherent enough story to fill in 2 hours. Plus the concept is so damn outrageous, that it'll be like watching watered down Child's Play. (Chucky the Homicidal Doll)
---
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
#97 Posted: 20:21:16 03/11/2015
Well,iirc something will be made specifically for the movie. I've heard of horror movies that padded harder with even more lore to use. And Scott seems to be liking making overly depressing/cruel stories so much I'm sure he's had a field day with the two hours. Not my cup of tea,but the guy likes to drag away the story's chances of a happy ending away.

An Undertale miniseries, animation or comic,would be really nice. I could imagine something like the video tapes from the golden ending but with actual footage(not those of course, the entire point is that you have to guess them by the voices), or some other sort of adventure log. Even something as silly as how Undyne used to train Papyrus before she noticed his nature would make for a great short.
---
#98 Posted: 20:47:26 03/11/2015
Or a series about

W.D Gaster

THAT would be awesome.
---
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
#99 Posted: 20:50:54 03/11/2015
That has been hinted REALLY HEAVILY by Toby to be a game all on its own, though I'm still crossing my fingers for a patch. The hoax for the Halloween Update just left me wanting even more than how the game already ended at,especially hard mode story changes and the incomplete postcredits boss.

Also since no one looked at the S&N thread; Sans made it to the news.For all the wrong reasons.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:56:34 03/11/2015 by Bifrost
#100 Posted: 22:58:22 03/11/2015
tbh i've wondered whether that was sauce or really blood

And I'm not sure about that possible new Gaster game. I've never really been interested in him, but at the same time Sans used to work for him I think so I wouldn't mind knowing more about that.
---
First | Page 2 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me