Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Undertale
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#301 Posted: 17:56:51 25/11/2015
So asking for dinner is the safer (more "Pacifist" friendly) way of doing it?

I'll make sure to do that, if I run into any.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#302 Posted: 18:06:07 25/11/2015
It's the way to spare,so it also saves time. Wiki says you can devour after yellow naming them, so it's safe if you in that order, it seems.

(I couldn't resist and got Trash Humor's new comic(NSFW blog but the undertale tag is fine,except for swearing) as my new avatar. The papyrus expressions in their comics are just too good.)
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:06:36 25/11/2015 by Bifrost
KnightArtorias Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#303 Posted: 19:46:02 25/11/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Asriel doesn't need a huge backstory. Him being Flowey alone makes him quite a fleshed out character. Also it pained me to watch everyone having a good time on the surface, knowing that Asriel as Flowey is probably in the ruins somewhere rooting away. Bifrost right; Asriel is probably can't be saved considering it means sacrificing a soul, but Flowey can. I would love Flowey to become more like his real self.

And on the topic of that, in the Genocide route Flowey's voice changes to Asriel's right before you kill him at the end. So you were slaughtering Asriel there. And to make it even worse, since you were Chara by that point, Asriel was getting murdered by his own 'best friend'. smilie

My favourite amalgates would have to by Snowdrake's mother (so cold) and the dog one (forgot what they're called). Snowdrake's mother was easily the saddest. I wanted to help her more than just telling bad jokes, but at least she's now with her family.

And I've finally finished the game. Now I feel empty, like I usually do when I beat a favourite/good game.

If I remember correctly...

Most of Flowey's actions were controlled directly by Charra. Since Charra is the actual "evil" being in this game.
---
"Caim? Caim...the one who calls to me...I cannot see. Where are you?"
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
#304 Posted: 19:49:59 25/11/2015
Nah,that's a popular theory but never confirmed.

Flowey mistakes you for Chara from the get go, but seems like as soon as they died they got separated. What stays is the influence,since Asriel looked up to Chara to the point of thinking he had to fix the 'betrayal' until Frisk proves that that kid was the opposite of a good friend. Flowey's psychopathy is just a result of isolation and detachment,since he was seeing people as real as him as a bunch of lines of dialogue just like we do, and with no empathy he couldn't really care any less and convinced himself as much even when he clearly started changing his mind by the end of true pacifist. It's kind of like he never lived with people after being ressurected,because he might've lived through centuries of resets at the point the game starts and convinced himself he learned everything there's to know about the monsters.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:30 25/11/2015 by Bifrost
#305 Posted: 20:11:42 25/11/2015
I gotta question...

So we're all aware of that puzzle where you walk along the cracked ground and theres a set path, and if you fall there are leaves on the ground marking where your not supposed to go on the path above? (Or "Leaf Puzzle", idk what its called) Theres a sign saying "Don't step on the leaves". I may have brushed that off and stepped on the leaves.

Have I ruined my Pacifist run already?... D: Or can I still be a full-out Pacifist? I'd hate to learn that I screwed it all up simply by doing something so puny as that.

...Do I have to restart?
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#306 Posted: 20:14:13 25/11/2015
Quote: cowpowa23
I gotta question...

So we're all aware of that puzzle where you walk along the cracked ground and theres a set path, and if you fall there are leaves on the ground marking where your not supposed to go on the path above? (Or "Leaf Puzzle", idk what its called) Theres a sign saying "Don't step on the leaves". I may have brushed that off and stepped on the leaves.

Have I ruined my Pacifist run already?... D: Or can I still be a full-out Pacifist? I'd hate to learn that I screwed it all up simply by doing something so puny as that.

...Do I have to restart?

no.

you only have to restart a pacifist run if you kill an enemy or gain any exp
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#307 Posted: 20:15:06 25/11/2015
Quote: MoonHorizons
I gotta question...

...Do I have to restart?

no.

you only have to restart a pacifist run if you kill an enemy or gain any exp

Oh good. I was looking up some help for a puzzle and that particular one was mentioned, and it said it was important not to step on the leaves.

I'm just glad I didn't screw anything up.. XD
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#308 Posted: 20:20:34 25/11/2015
Even the candy bowl can't ruin your pacifist,it's just mean to do the opposite of what the signs say and not much else.

The only jerkish action that CAN,however,is letting Undyne get heat stroke. You'll know what I'm talking about once you get there,but she's the only character who actually locks you out of something if you're not nice to them immediately. You can even insult Papyrus and co., they won't mind or give silly penalties that don't affect much.
---
#309 Posted: 20:33:11 25/11/2015
Okay so apperantly naming yourself "Frisk" puts you in hardmode, and then the game totally screws around after you
"beat" Toriel.....

what

It was funny, but....

I may have to restart now. I think I figured out why the game has been so incredibly hard.

But dang.

Dang.

DANG....
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:34:14 25/11/2015 by cowpowa23
#310 Posted: 20:49:33 25/11/2015
Oh wow, I actually saw that happen to someone earlier in the subreddit. Now you know why the name Frisk has to be spoilered.

Ok, one of the reasons.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:50:03 25/11/2015 by Bifrost
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#311 Posted: 21:53:11 25/11/2015
I remember finding the ruins hard too, and I got a Game Over a few times. After my first playthrough, I found the ruins really easy. xD

But it was mainly because I've never done bullet hell before.

Also, this game has made me want to try out Earthbound considering this game had Earthbound influences.

And Undertale is thrashing Fallout 3. Although it will probably lose to games like OoT and FF7.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:16:16 26/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#312 Posted: 01:57:49 26/11/2015
There are five neutrals(including near-genocide, I think), pacifist and genocide actually. The story keeps track of the bosses or monsters you killed or dated in Neutral. True ending is one of those seven paths, you can guess which one since you'll be told how to do better after the fake credits.
Except for Near Genocide, I think, since Flowey is actually furious you didn't finish the job. Even if you reset after he figured out Chara will stab him to death eventually. Make up your mind, you crazy dayzee.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:59:57 26/11/2015 by Bifrost
#313 Posted: 04:22:50 26/11/2015
Oh my God...

[User Posted Image]
---
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
#314 Posted: 04:28:53 26/11/2015
So does anyone know if
not "getting to know" Undyne will stop you from getting the true-pacifist end? I missed my chance earlier and only found out when it was too late. >.>
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#315 Posted: 04:52:18 26/11/2015
Damn, I bought Undertale. Great. Any tips before i start playing???
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:53:45 26/11/2015 by skylandersspyro
#316 Posted: 04:54:22 26/11/2015
^ The best way to play Undertale is to go through it blind, and I regret not doing that myself, so it's probably best if you don't receive any tips. All you need to know really is the description underneath the game on steam, 'A game where no one needs to die'. :\

So does anyone know if
not "getting to know" Undyne will stop you from getting the true-pacifist end? I missed my chance earlier and only found out when it was too late. >.>

If you're still on a pacifist run then it won't effect your playthrough. You just need to go back to her house and befriend her after you've defeated the final boss, and that will unlock the true ending. You will get the neutral ending on your first playthrough not matter what you do, so it doesn't matter. You can actually go to her house and befriend her anytime before the final boss, so it's never 'too late'.

If you have killed anyone however, then that will prevent you from making friends with Undyne, which means you won't be able to get the true ending unless you do a reset.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:03:22 26/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#317 Posted: 05:11:02 26/11/2015
My download's done. Time to play!!
---
#318 Posted: 05:21:52 26/11/2015
Sweet!! I'm sure you will enjoy it!
---
#319 Posted: 05:28:37 26/11/2015
Pretty good so far.
---
#320 Posted: 05:46:00 26/11/2015
anyone who's finished the game needs to watch this:

I lost it at the very last scene with the Lesser Dog. xD
'I'M GOING TO PET THIS MOTHER****ER' *MEGALOVANIA PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:09:56 26/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#321 Posted: 06:09:20 26/11/2015
Huh, so I just
beat Asgore, chose Mercy, listened to him talking about how him and his wife (Totally have no idea who that could be *cough*) would take care of me and whatnot. It was all touching until that Flower happened. I definitely want to find and murder him now. ^.^

But then the game just shut down. No warning, just shut down.

Is this normal?... I'm a little confused. e_e

---
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:11:28 26/11/2015 by cowpowa23
#322 Posted: 06:12:39 26/11/2015
That's perfectly normal! Just open it back up and wait. You will see what I mean. ;)

And I actually had the same issue lol. I literally thought my game crashed and that my game had a bug or something when it went all glitchy, and I ended up searching around the internet for this 'issue'. I felt so annoyed with myself when I found it the truth about this 'glitch'. xD

_______
---
#323 Posted: 06:24:04 26/11/2015
Well -

This is one interesting and bizzare boss-fight..

I died.

There was laughter.

Game closes.

I'm gonna assume that's normal and resume now.. XD

-----
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#324 Posted: 11:04:04 26/11/2015
Yup! Totally normal. Don't forget to follow the NPC's advice after the credits are over once you get through this.

If you let them live,that is. Killing Flowey and Asgore actually don't ruin pacifist,but as you'll need Flowey alive to get instructions on true pacifist without a guide.

Also, wow mind blown, no spoilers and really unconfirmed stuff. Dunno if it's all sans serif fonts,but at least comic sans is 21 years old and the papyrus font is 33. Now,if we went by Papyrus' username number being his birthyear, this could mean the game takes place in 2028? Of course, that's just speculating, but I could see Toby using this as their canon ages, and at least puts to rest any possibilities they aren't adults.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:02:58 26/11/2015 by Bifrost
#325 Posted: 18:15:33 26/11/2015
Well then -
So I found some tapes in the "true laboratory", my characters name was mentioned so that's interesting :O

And apperantly Flowey is "Asriel" and now I'm fighting him, but I have no idea why...

Also, Toriel and everyone else came back right before the fight so that was cool ^.^

Now to google on how to spare Asriel...e-e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#326 Posted: 18:18:35 26/11/2015
With that boss,just keep going through the dialogue. Same business as Papyrus, surprisingly.
---
#327 Posted: 18:22:28 26/11/2015
Okay, well now
its making me decide who to save. I have no idea what to do. Asriel, Y U DO DIS?!?!? e_e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:23:21 26/11/2015 by cowpowa23
#328 Posted: 10:57:08 27/11/2015
hope you're prepared for the feels train. :(

still deciding on whether i should do a genocide run or not.... i mean as it is i struggle to see people in LPs attacking papyrus ;__;
if i do go genocide, i will reset the game before the very end so my entire pacifist route won't get effected and go pacifist again. i heard that it's very hard to make it so that your game is normal again with a steam version, which is the one i have.
---
#329 Posted: 11:07:22 27/11/2015
It's just a matter of Steam Cloud being off while you clean up the save, I think, but really there's no point in continuing after its final boss, it's pretty much one huuuge cutscene and better off seen in an LP.
---
#330 Posted: 11:17:02 27/11/2015
I've actually already seen Joel's LP of Genocide so I know what it's like. I'm aware of the ending. I mainly want to play it to experience it for myself, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. If I do decide to do it I will probably do it a bit later since I have other stuff to do at the moment. >_<

Also the fact that you hear Asriel begging for you not to kill him instead of Flowey at the end of the run is something I don't want to experience myself, so I will certainly be quitting before that. Asriel is the only character in the game who I downright cannot kill.
---
#331 Posted: 11:32:57 27/11/2015
I'd have stopped at Papyrus every time. It looks easy when he actually doesn't fight you in that run, but if you spare him you find out he's so horrified he can barely form a coherent sentence to congratulate you in genocide conditions. Noooope not touching precious cinnamon bun.

Edit: Well, my theory goes out of the window. According to Toby, Sans is the older brother. Explanation of the term because I can't do japanese.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:59:58 27/11/2015 by Bifrost
#332 Posted: 17:41:44 27/11/2015
Well'p time for my thoughts on the game in general:

It was a good game. ^.^

I didn't feel as guilty this time when I was forced to leave Toriel and break her heart at the beginning for some reason, I suppose just going through it once (and by extent experiencing those "feel-bad" feelings) causes you to not feel anything anymore. e.e

I enjoyed befriending Papyrus and hanging out with him in his room, that was an interesting experience (Even if I could hardly tell what was even happening, but whatever.)
Went out with Sans twice. While I saw it as a "friendly-outing", that's obviously what was meant when it was said that "you can date a Skeleton". So apparently I "dated" Sans........
okay.

I actually ran into that door to the Ruins where Sans went and told bad jokes with Toriel, of course I had no idea what it was so I figured I'd come back sometime later. (which I never did).

Mettaton was enjoyable, I found the moment where he was about to "leave the underground to destroy Humanity" touching when he got a bunch of phone-calls from his fans. ^.^

For a while, I assumed my name was the name you give the "Fallen Human" at the beginning of the game (In my case, "Aiden"). So when I found those tapes in the True Laboratory I was super confused at the mention of "My" name..XD

I'm still confused as to what made Asriel start projecting the original Human onto you, may have to search that up soon.
I also don't remember why Asriel is stuck turning into Flowey, either. Again, gotta search that up. >.>

Fighting "Photoshop-Flowey" was a weird freaking fight and one that lasted a while before I realized I was supposed to just start attacking him. XD

Killing him outright though was tempting after what he did to Asgore, luckily in the True-Pacifist ending that doesn't happen.

The first ending I got, which I will be calling the "Undyne hates you" ending, was not nearly as satisfying an ending as the True-Pacifist ending was/is.

I thought Asriel's adult form was cool looking.

So apparently nobody remembers the fight between you and Flowey/Asriel and how you SAVED all of them without help?....kinda disappointing really.

As evil as Asriel was while he was Flowey, and despite the fact that he KILLS Asgore (<-total cinnamon bun btw), I can't help but seriously enjoy just how evil and insane/maniacal he is. He's definitely a great villain.

After the ending when everyone was about to go to the surface I actually missed my chance at talking to Asriel at the beginning flower patch, so I just kinda went on and ended it. I had to watch that scene in a video later. So I may not "care" too much about Asriel as a character like everyone else can, as I didn't get to know him enough. Oh well.

And, of course, right before the credits I made the "obviously correct choice" and went with Toriel, because who wouldn't say yes to that? XD (What I wanted to do at the very beginning of the game. :D )

I'd state my favorite characters, but I'd literally be saying nothing new. I think everyone who plays this game can agree on who their favorite characters are no questions asked.
Also when Flowey begs you not to reset the game saying that I have the power to take everyones happiness away for whatever sick reason I (the player) have, DANG IT Flowey y you gotta make me feel overly-conscious about resetting files in games?! You CARING monster you e_e

Also: The music. Nuff' said 10/10. ^.^

That's all. I may post more thoughts/comments if I can think of any in the future. Generally my opinion is this:

I now have a need for more Undertale. Particularly post-True-Pacifist Undertale... XD

I dunno if I can bring myself to do a genocide run. I could never hurt
Toriel, Sans, Papyrus or Asgore. D:

(also temmie still has 2 get 2 collage. pls halp the temmie gaiz)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#333 Posted: 17:49:54 27/11/2015
The Flowey only lore is unfortunately all in the Genocide run(not really a spoiler, not saying the contents, just that he says more). Being who he is, he'd never open up to someone easily unless they were following his ideology to heart. But a good wiki search is much easier than the run, if you don't want to do it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:50:31 27/11/2015 by Bifrost
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#334 Posted: 19:30:01 27/11/2015
Yeah, I finally started this game. Very good until now. I'm just in the start, so I not experienced too much, but it's good for now.

Why the skeleton wanted a new friend?

Because she was feeling BONELY!
---
Bruh
#335 Posted: 20:42:53 27/11/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Yup! Totally normal. Don't forget to follow the NPC's advice after the credits are over once you get through this.

If you let them live,that is. Killing Flowey and Asgore actually don't ruin pacifist,but as you'll need Flowey alive to get instructions on true pacifist without a guide.

Also, wow mind blown, no spoilers and really unconfirmed stuff. Dunno if it's all sans serif fonts,but at least comic sans is 21 years old and the papyrus font is 33. Now,if we went by Papyrus' username number being his birthyear, this could mean the game takes place in 2028? Of course, that's just speculating, but I could see Toby using this as their canon ages, and at least puts to rest any possibilities they aren't adults.

Doesn't the game say it takes place in 201X
---
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
#336 Posted: 20:45:10 27/11/2015
The intro is misleading.

Chara fell and possibly died still in 201X. They comment on it when inspecting Asgore's calendar in genocide. The game takes place looong after.
---
#337 Posted: 23:13:31 27/11/2015
^ Oh wow, I didn't know that.

Also, the genocide route also makes you know Sans a lot more. So it gives a lot more insight into Sans and Flowey.

To be honest, I kind of want to know what the real ending was, whether you stay with Toriel or not. I have a feeling that it's the one where you don't stay with her since if you do another pacifist playthrough, you can find the same picture that's in the ending where you don't stay with Toriel in that secret place in Sans/Papyrus' room, where the used machine is.

Speaking of that, cowpowa23,
Did you get the key to get into Sans' room? If not, you might want to look that up. It gives more insight into him.

I'd have stopped at Papyrus every time. It looks easy when he actually doesn't fight you in that run, but if you spare him you find out he's so horrified he can barely form a coherent sentence to congratulate you in genocide conditions. Noooope not touching precious cinnamon bun.

Edit: Well, my theory goes out of the window. According to Toby, Sans is the older brother. Explanation of the term because I can't do japanese.

Wait, what was the question toby was answering? Because it sounds like he's saying that Papyrus would call himself that term. :\

If it's true though, that's a bit of a bummer. I was hoping for Sans to be the younger brother to ruin the majority of the fanbase's 'older Sans headcanon' lmao. I was kind of thinking this because when Sans says stuff like 'Isn't my brother cool?' it sounds like he's saying it in a 'younger sibling looking up to older sibling' way.
---
#338 Posted: 23:37:32 27/11/2015
From the subreddit they mention that "aniki" is used to refer informally to an older brother, so he can't use that for himself. To be fair, I wanted Sans to be the younger brother as well,but with the three jobs thing it still makes sense, since it's very obvious he's the one sustaining them even if Papyrus prides himself on being the civil one.

On the thing I said in the previous spoiler,

Mettaton's statue in the resort also reads 'Royal Family Memorial 201X', so Chara died the same year he got there along with Asriel. The only thing that's really given zero timeframe is when the other humans fall in and die,since the only window we have is that Asgore had at least two souls when Alphys was hired and that the last one wasn't recent since most people don't even know what a human kid looks like(and being the Cowboy Hat soul,they made it as far as Waterfall since Bratty and Catty find their stuff in the garbage dump).
---
#339 Posted: 02:11:47 28/11/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543

Speaking of that, cowpowa23,
Did you get the key to get into Sans' room? If not, you might want to look that up. It gives more insight into him.

I did not, but
I did see it through videos. So all I know is that it just leads to more speculation/questions about him.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#340 Posted: 03:51:26 28/11/2015
i got an extension that makes it to anytime i type into anything, it makes sans's speaking noise.

feels great so far.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#341 Posted: 19:19:20 28/11/2015
Pfft,someone dug out an old tweet from Toby where he mentions both skelebros could care less about a relationship(innapropriate words warning). Less than confirming Papyrus' comments during the date are entirely uninentional,

It sinks the Soriel and Papyton ships pretty good.
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#342 Posted: 20:22:11 28/11/2015
Pfft,someone dug out an old tweet from Toby where he mentions both skelebros could care less about a relationship(innapropriate words warning). Less than confirming Papyrus' comments during the date are entirely uninentional,

It sinks the Soriel and Papyton ships pretty good.

.....this will not change the fact i'm still a filthy soriel shipper (although i only ship them in a fluffy/romantic way. anything more just doesn't sit right with me.)
sounds about right, though.
#343 Posted: 20:39:53 28/11/2015
Well, it's alright if you are, the main thing is that a lot of people talk about it as if it's 99% canon, same for Papyton just because he calls him a 'sexy rectangle'.
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#344 Posted: 20:51:08 28/11/2015
I wouldn't say it's 99% canon. They're just so easy for me to ship bc they're shown to have a great chemistry and get along so well and them texting Frisk at the end sealed it for me.
I've never been a Papyton fan though. I love Papyrus being Mettaton's biggest fangirl but Papyrus is just so, so asexual/aromantic to me that I can't see the ship. Which makes his sexy rectangle line even funnier to me. It's all a matter of personal opinion though of course! That's just mine.
#345 Posted: 21:57:28 28/11/2015
Man, i'm really liking this game.
---
#346 Posted: 22:51:51 28/11/2015
Quote: Darby
I wouldn't say it's 99% canon. They're just so easy for me to ship bc they're shown to have a great chemistry and get along so well and them texting Frisk at the end sealed it for me.
I've never been a Papyton fan though. I love Papyrus being Mettaton's biggest fangirl but Papyrus is just so, so asexual/aromantic to me that I can't see the ship. Which makes his sexy rectangle line even funnier to me. It's all a matter of personal opinion though of course! That's just mine.

I agree with everything here. I love the Soriel ship and I loved their texting at the end and I love their chemistry. And if they do get together this means that the protagonist would have to call Sans 'dad' since Toriel is their adopted mother in one of the endings which I love the idea off. Kind of sad that it more than likely won't become canon (maybe in the future?).
However I'm not a fan of Papyton at all and I don't really get where the ship came from. I never talked to Undyne and Papyrus in Hot Land or the Core so I never got that message from Papyrus. I heard that Papyrus does say something that makes people ship it, but it seems more like him admiring Mettaton rather than actually liking him. And Papyrus seems too naive to be involved in a relationship so it seems really awkward and weird.

I much prefer the relationship between Undyne and Papyrus rather than Papyton, not as an actual relationship but as best friends, and it kind of annoys me how I never see fanart of these two considering the game shows them to be really close. They're my brotp. ;__;
---
#347 Posted: 00:12:13 29/11/2015
Yeah, Papyton just always sounds wrong. Not that some comics that they inspire aren't friggin hilarious(because Sans being overly protective always makes for good bait-and-switch), but from what Burgerpants and the other MTT Resort employees say, Mettaton is the kind of person that likes to step on and coarce others using his status. I don't dislike the character any less for that, but as a person, I really don't want to imagine what things he'd do to precious cinnamon bun Papyrus just because he'd accept the request.
Soriel is alright(though some horror stories from the subreddit make me not want to ever look it up) but it'll be only canon if Toby says so. Otherwise, no, some people can settle for thinking they're just two filthy memers after they discovered the internet on the surface just like some will conclude they settled.

On other news, I found out there are a ton of Sans-Serif fonts that keep the name and I'm disappointed on Sans not using them at all. C'mon, Undyne is your boss, and you haven't said Gill Sans once.
---
#348 Posted: 00:49:55 29/11/2015
Yeah I do find those comics hilarious. There was one with Papyton in the background and Sans just sitting on a chair being pissed and drinking ketchup and I found it hilarious. But other than that, the ship bothers me. At the moment Papyrus doesn't seem right in any relationship and should just stick with being close buds with Undyne and bros with Sans until he matures.

I do like the fan idea of Napstablook getting a robot body like Mettaton and hence is able to hangout with Mettaton more.
---
#349 Posted: 00:56:11 29/11/2015
I like Soriel. Not much else ships i like.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me