darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Kaos was originally the Magic Doom Raider...?
Page 1 of 1
Kaos was originally the Magic Doom Raider...?
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#1 Posted: 11:57:37 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I understand the comments sections in Youtube shouldn't be taken too seriously, nonetheless, I had seen several times, people say Kaos was originally the Doom Raider of the Magic element. Several people said that originally, Kaos was not the main and final villain, and that he was just a Doom Raider, much like Wolfgang or Chompy Mage.

This honestly makes some sense, considering the Magic element has no Doom Raider, and is the only trap with less than four villains. It does make one wonder if maybe there were more villains for this trap at a time, and eventually things changed. Seeing as how the series can at times feel... wrong, by asking you to pay more and more money, it kind of makes sense to me. Kaos is a popular character, and if you remove him from the Magic trap and give him his own trap, people would still buy it, and go figure, people have bought it.

For those of you reading this, what's your take on all of this?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 12:01:31 18/10/2015
The thing about not being a main villain is bullcrap; but Kaos was identified as a Magic Doom Raider at some point and the Academy still shows his true element. To be fair, now in SC I'm almost sure he's Magic element outright.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 12:06:06 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
The thing about not being a main villain is bullcrap; but Kaos was identified as a Magic Doom Raider at some point and the Academy still shows his true element. To be fair, now in SC I'm almost sure he's Magic element outright.

Yeah, I noticed that too, with Superchargers. The Kaos trap acting as a Magic trap in Superchargers also makes you think. To be honest, if this is the case, I can't say it doesn't piss me off.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#4 Posted: 15:32:47 18/10/2015
I'm pretty sure someone had an image floating around that had the Kaos trap with the magic elemental logo on it from a store display somewhere.

I don't see it as a huge deal - $5.99 extra for a Kaos trap. At least they didn't create special traps for each of the Doom Raiders. :D
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#5 Posted: 15:37:10 18/10/2015
And it also makes sense in canon because Kaos is not only Magic,but he can control every other element through it like an experienced version of Spyro. Sure, in the comics Glumshanks seemed sure he could put him in a Magic Trap,but no one said it'd be strong enough to contain the power of the other elements along.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#6 Posted: 18:02:26 18/10/2015
I remember Buuzer found a store display with a Kaos trap picture, and it had a magic symbol instead of Kaos. The STT Academy also registers Kaos as magic, and the Skystone of Kaos says he is Magic.
I doubt Kaos wasn't going to be the main villain, but the Kaos trap being a last minute change could be true.

Side question, does anyone know what the Kaos trap does in SSC? I have the Kaos Trap, but not the SSC game yet.
#7 Posted: 11:13:16 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm thinking as far as "main villain" goes, it maybe would have been like how it is on Superchargers.
He technically is the main villain, but not the final boss. Honestly, I would have preferred that. That's something I love the most about Superchargers, that final boss.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:13:53 19/10/2015 by Nroc-Nuika
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#8 Posted: 18:17:20 26/10/2015
Quote: UncleBob
I'm pretty sure someone had an image floating around that had the Kaos trap with the magic elemental logo on it from a store display somewhere.

I don't see it as a huge deal - $5.99 extra for a Kaos trap. At least they didn't create special traps for each of the Doom Raiders. smilie

I would be okay with it if his Trap wasnt rare as hell.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me