Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Captain Cluck's Official Blog
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Captain Cluck's Official Blog
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 22:28:24 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello, adoring fans worldwide! It is I, Captain Cluck, mortal enemy of Skylanders worldwide as well as the founder and CEO of Cap'n Cluck's King Sized Chicken. Remember, if it's not King Sized, it's just chicken!

I am here to officially have my very own blog, in which I will share my thoughts on certain things and answer my loyal fans' burning questions. It must be an amazing honor for you to be able to chat with such a legendary villain like me, but when I'm near, please, try and control yourselves and keep calm! I know that is a difficult thing to do, considering how fantastic I am, but a great and very busy villain like me can't be overrun by the Paparazzi 24/7!

...You could also do me a favor by ending your actions of sending those pesky Skylanders after me, y'know...

...And ESPECIALLY don't let Free Ranger, that Air Skylander, have a go at me. In fact, don't bring him anywhere near me. We have a VERY bad history...

Also, if you see that fool Colonel Sanders running around, give him a good kick in the pants and tell him my fried chicken in INFINITELY better than his. Y'know, this guy:
[User Posted Image]

He's going to put me out of business if he keeps up his customer satisfaction rates!

And remember to only use me in Racing Mode of Skylanders: Superchargers! If I keep winning, it makes my company look good! Just tell me, how many racing tournaments has Colonel Sanders won? It's food for thought. Delicious food, that is, if you are eating at any Cap'n Clucks King Sized Chicken chain fast-food eateries or consuming any one of our mouth-watering products, which are available for purchase at any supermarket near you!

A great villain such as the almighty Cluck can't be as successful as I am without his fans, so please, feel free to ask me those questions you have been dying to have had answered! I will surely try my best to answer what I can!

And remember to always eat at Cap'n Cluck's King Sized Chicken! Remember, if it's not King Sized, it's just chicken!
Cheerio, all!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 00:11:44 04/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
OnionKing Green Sparx Gems: 358
#2 Posted: 03:27:47 18/10/2015
Cap'n Cluck I have two questions what makes your chicken Sooo good and
It is true that you are adding a new dish to your menu?
---
Merry Christmas!
Jesus is the reason for the season!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3 Posted: 12:09:06 18/10/2015
You're my lunch.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#4 Posted: 14:52:05 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: OnionKing

Why, to make our chickens so deliciously good, we at Captain Cluck's King Sized Chicken feed them only the most best and most nutritious food, and let them roam free range! And to add an extra kick of delicious flavor to all our chicken products, my workers make sure to add my special brand of Magic Chickenfeed, which was made using the Colossal Kernel, into the water the chickens drink, making them not only extra delicious, but KING SIZED, too!

Hey, what do you mean it's unhealthy for people to eat magically altered chicken meat?! It's perfectly healthy! I mean, I'm pretty sure it's healthy...let's change the subject, shall we?

As for this new dish you talk about...um...you see, I was planning on adding Electric Chicken Wings to my menu. These would be chicken wings from the species of Storm Chickens, the kind of bird that Swap Force Skylander, Free Ranger, is. The chicken wings were meant to have an extra electrifying taste, and I thought this would be great for my business to get back on track, especially after those pesky Skylanders stole my Colossal Kernel. So I went to the place where the Storm Chickens lived, Storm City, and my army and I took them all captive. However, after bringing them back to my Headquarters to be cooked up, Free Ranger caught wind of this, and became furious. He came to my Headquarters all by himself, and he furiously battled and defeated my entire army. He then came after poor, old me. I tried my best to fight him off using my robotic suit, but in the end, he stood victorious, while I was left with quite a lot of nasty electric shocks. That idiotic skylander then freed all his people and escaped, leaving my business's most exciting dish to be our Spicy Chicken, which, to be completely honest, really isn't that exciting. However, I will have my revenge! I just don't know how, at the moment...

Quote: PwnageFTW
You're my lunch.

YIKES! Don't eat me! I really don't taste good! I'm too bitter! And if you eat me, who is going to run Cap'n Cluck's King Sized Chicken?! Try some of our delicious, bite-sized chicken nuggets instead if you are THAT hungry! Just don't eat me, please!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:45:53 18/10/2015 by Chompy-King257
#5 Posted: 15:06:18 18/10/2015
Quote: Chompy-King257

Why, to make our chickens so deliciously good, we at Captain Cluck's King Size Chicken feed them only the most best and most nutritious food, and let them roam free range. And to add an extra kick of delicious flavor to all our chicken products, my workers make sure to add my special brand of Magic Chickenfeed into all their food, making them extra delicious for everyone!

As for this new dish...um...

You're my lunch.

YIKES! Don't eat me! I really don't taste good! I'm too bitter! And if you eat me, who is going to run Cap'n Cluck's King Size Chicken?! Try some of our delicious, bite-sized chicken nuggets instead if you are THAT hungry! Just don't eat me, please!

But... I have to pay for that food... If I eat you I can be fed AND own your buisness! Yes... I could see it now... PwnageFTW's King Size Chicken...
---
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#6 Posted: 17:04:53 18/10/2015
You have deliver service right...I would like to try some of this chicken what would you recommend for a first time customer?
---
POPSMARTS!
#7 Posted: 20:41:46 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator

Why, to make our chickens so deliciously good, we at Captain Cluck's King SizeD Chicken feed them only the most best and most nutritious food, and let them roam free range. And to add an extra kick of delicious flavor to all our chicken products, my workers make sure to add my special brand of Magic Chickenfeed into all their food and water, making them extra delicious for everyone!

You're my lunch.

YIKES! Don't eat me! I really don't taste good! I'm too bitter! And if you eat me, who is going to run Cap'n Cluck's King Size Chicken?! Try some of our delicious, bite-sized chicken nuggets instead if you are THAT hungry! Just don't eat me, please!

But... I have to pay for that food... If I eat you I can be fed AND own your business! Yes... I could see it now... PwnageFTW's King Size Chicken...

Yikes! I really don't taste good! If you want chicken, then go eat that Free Ranger skylander! You'd be doing me a favor!

Quote: Reverse0456
You have deliver service right...I would like to try some of this chicken what would you recommend for a first time customer?

We at Cap'n Cluck's King Sized Chicken do have delivery service, provided by our helpful mechanical minions. We deliver across dimensions, thanks to the use of the Rift Engines planted into our delivery ships. For a first time customer, I recommend you either try our bite-sized Chicken Nuggets or our delicious Chicken Wings. If you want to live on the edge and keep things hot, then try out our Spicy Chicken!
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#8 Posted: 22:56:04 18/10/2015
I would like to order some chicken??Where is the menu???
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#9 Posted: 02:14:31 19/10/2015

Why, to make our chickens so deliciously good, we at Captain Cluck's King SizeD Chicken feed them only the most best and most nutritious food, and let them roam free range. And to add an extra kick of delicious flavor to all our chicken products, my workers make sure to add my special brand of Magic Chickenfeed into all their food and water, making them extra delicious for everyone!

But... I have to pay for that food... If I eat you I can be fed AND own your business! Yes... I could see it now... PwnageFTW's King Size Chicken...

Yikes! I really don't taste good! If you want chicken, then go eat that Free Ranger skylander! You'd be doing me a favor!

We at Cap'n Cluck's King Sized Chicken do have delivery service, provided by our helpful mechanical minions. We deliver across dimensions, thanks to the use of the Rift Engines planted into our delivery ships. For a first time customer, I recommend you either try our bite-sized Chicken Nuggets or our delicious Chicken Wings. If you want to live on the edge and keep things hot, then try out our Spicy Chicken!

Nah Free Ranger is one of my favorite skylanders. Heck, one time I lead him on a quest to save his people from yo-

Oops

Uh oh

*runs away*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:16 19/10/2015 by PwnageFTW
PixelGamer Green Sparx Gems: 237
#10 Posted: 02:41:40 19/10/2015
Hey Cluck I have a proposal for you. I happen to own the Eggchanted Chicken nursery which pumps out thousands of enchanted eggs everyday these eggs will instantly hatch into full grown enchanted chickens if you tap the egg 3 times and if you would buy them from me soon I will give them to you at a bargain price of 0.00$ Order now with our free 10 second shipping.
---
From one generation to the next, Gamers unite!
#11 Posted: 10:28:13 19/10/2015
Thank Cluck I'll have some bite sized chicken nuggets (pay money) Also I'll need a drink you got anything?
---
POPSMARTS!
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#12 Posted: 13:36:03 19/10/2015
ילככיכ
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#13 Posted: 21:31:04 19/10/2015
I don't like chicken.
#14 Posted: 01:54:17 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersspyro
I would like to order some chicken??Where is the menu???

The menu for Cap'n Cluck's King Sized Chicken is available on the website, at any Cap'n Cluck's King Sized Chicken fast food eatery, or you can order by simply calling 1-800-CHICKEN. Of course, I can take your order for you if you'd like...

Nah Free Ranger is one of my favorite skylanders. Heck, one time I lead him on a quest to save his people from yo-

Oops

Uh oh

*runs away*

Why you little...! That Storm Chicken almost ruined by business because of you! I ought to feed you to my Cockadoodledoom when I get the chance!

Quote: PixelGamer
Hey Cluck I have a proposal for you. I happen to own the Eggchanted Chicken nursery which pumps out thousands of enchanted eggs everyday these eggs will instantly hatch into full grown enchanted chickens if you tap the egg 3 times and if you would buy them from me soon I will give them to you at a bargain price of 0.00$ Order now with our free 10 second shipping.

YES PLEASE! That sounds great! Thank you for the offering, good sir! Buying and importing eggs from Pipsqueak's Prairies was so expensive! That cheapskate Cyclops will do anything to make a quick buck!

Thank Cluck I'll have some bite sized chicken nuggets (pay money) Also I'll need a drink you got anything?

As for drinks, we have Chocolate and Normal Milk, Apple and Orange Juice, Coffee, Lemonade, Hot Tea, Iced Tea, Hot Chocolate, Diet and Normal Coca-Cola, Diet and Normal Pepsi, Water, Diet and Normal Dr. Pepper, and Sprite, as well as Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla Milkshakes. We also do Pumpkin Spice lattes in the season of Fall, which is my personal favorite drink. And don't you forget the Rainbow Candy Slushies we do in the Winter and Summer months! They not only crazy colorful, but their mighty delicious, too!

Quote: PopFizzMagic
ילככיכ

Um....what?

Quote: Badwolfmichael
I don't like chicken.

Then you've never had my chicken! The reason you don't like chicken is because you have been settling for the crummy chicken at pathetic fast-food places like McDonald's or KFC. Come to Cap'n Cluck's King Sized Chicken and we will change your opinion entirely! I am certain!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:38:56 20/10/2015 by Chompy-King257
PixelGamer Green Sparx Gems: 237
#15 Posted: 02:16:32 20/10/2015
Okay Cluck I sent you a shipment of 1,000,000 Eggs enjoy! Can't wait to see what dish you whip up using the eggs, the chickens are magically delicious.
---
From one generation to the next, Gamers unite!
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#16 Posted: 04:29:50 20/10/2015
youre a chicken now give me fries
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#17 Posted: 10:38:04 20/10/2015
I kinda killed Cockadoodledoom with Free Ranger while I was at it.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#18 Posted: 10:41:12 20/10/2015
How did you come up with your fabulous song?
CAPTAIN CLUCK'S KING SIZED CHICKEN, CAPTAIN CLUCK'S KING SIZED CHICKEN!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#19 Posted: 19:53:23 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PixelGamer
Okay Cluck I sent you a shipment of 1,000,000 Eggs enjoy! Can't wait to see what dish you whip up using the eggs, the chickens are magically delicious.

Thank you very much, kind sir! Those eggs will be used well! I am planning on making more extra delicious Fried Chicken using the chickens. However, my business is going to start making Scrambled Eggs and Cheese, Spicy and Regular Omelets for our new breakfast menu, so I might use some eggs for that, too!

Quote: PopFizzMagic
youre a chicken now give me fries

Um...okay...what would you like? We have Regular Fries, Chicken Fries, Spicy Chicken Fries, and Greek Fries. What would you like?

I kinda killed Cockadoodledoom with Free Ranger while I was at it.

Doh! You have the nerve to almost destroy my business, kill my pet, and then threaten to eat me for no reason?! Why, I ought to make a whole army of Cockadoodledooms and send them after you! I can't, though, since those foolish Skylanders stole my Colossal Kernel! Oh...darn!

Quote: Luminous35
How did you come up with your fabulous song?
CAPTAIN CLUCK'S KING SIZED CHICKEN, CAPTAIN CLUCK'S KING SIZED CHICKEN!

Why, using my incomprehensible creative genius, of course! I also had some help from that Wolfgang fellow in writing and performing the song, but I definitely did more work than that beastly slacker did!
---
#20 Posted: 20:09:34 23/10/2015
That's unfornuate. I guess now you'll be "Captain Cluck's King Size Fail."
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#21 Posted: 20:21:20 23/10/2015
Free Ranger here. I find it pretty odd that a CHICKEN runs fried chicken joint....
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#22 Posted: 20:49:53 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator

You are REALLY getting on my nerves...

Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Free Ranger here. I find it pretty odd that a CHICKEN runs fried chicken joint....

Free Ranger! You are responsible for almost shutting down my company! How dare you mess with me! I will get my revenge for what you did! Just you wait!

And about what you said: I don't eat the chicken myself, of course! I've never tried it before, but people say it's good, so I assume it is...
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#23 Posted: 21:13:11 23/10/2015

Free Ranger! You are responsible for almost shutting down my company! How dare you mess with me! I will get my revenge for what you did! Just you wait!

And about what you said: I don't eat the chicken myself, of course! I've never tried it before, but people say it's good, so I assume it is...

I''d suggest you close the company down or else! Remember at the Tower of Time? I was the one who laid the last strike on you!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#24 Posted: 00:00:20 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator

I''d suggest you close the company down or else! Remember at the Tower of Time? I was the one who laid the last strike on you!

Or else what, you annoying, talking slice of lunch meat? And at the Tower of Time, you cheated! I saw you using the Healing Elixir during the fight! And for your information, it was actaully Spyro who landed the last blow on me! I'm pretty sure, at least...
---
#25 Posted: 01:35:37 24/10/2015
I guess you could say I'm getting on the edge of your feathers.
---
#26 Posted: 23:50:50 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I guess you could say I'm getting on the edge of your feathers.

Heh. You have some humor to you, I see.
---
#27 Posted: 16:44:45 26/10/2015
I would like the spicey chicken please. EXTRA LARGE
---
#28 Posted: 19:54:51 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator

Alright! Living dangerously, I see! Any other orders on drinks or something?
---
#29 Posted: 17:21:18 28/10/2015

Alright! Living dangerously, I see! Any other orders on drinks or something?

Just water please.
---
#30 Posted: 20:34:57 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright then, that comes to a total of 500 gold.
---
#31 Posted: 15:14:08 30/10/2015

Throws gold.......
---
#32 Posted: 19:21:55 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator

Throws gold.......

Thank you for your order!
---
#33 Posted: 20:12:35 30/10/2015
I would like 1 spicy cooked king sized cluck to go please.
---
#34 Posted: 20:26:37 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright. Any drinks, sir?
---
#35 Posted: 20:34:48 30/10/2015
I'll get a drink since you wouldv'e already cooked yourself.
---
#36 Posted: 20:35:35 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator

Huh? Cook myself?
---
#37 Posted: 20:36:15 30/10/2015
I ordered a spicy cooked king sized cluck
---
#38 Posted: 20:37:18 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator

Huh? Cook myself?
---
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#39 Posted: 21:40:04 31/10/2015
Is Cluck a cannibal? smilie?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#40 Posted: 12:48:17 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: SkylandrPurists

Goodness, no! I never eat the chicken I make!
---
#41 Posted: 13:47:10 01/11/2015

Would you eat that storm chicken Free Ranger?
---
POPSMARTS!
#42 Posted: 14:14:02 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator

No, but I'm sure my Cockadoodledoom would love to eat him! Now he IS a cannibal!
---
#43 Posted: 14:26:57 01/11/2015

No, but I'm sure my Cockadoodledoom would love to eat him! Now he IS a cannibal!

How did you do that I don't know how you convince some to become a canibal or was he born with a cannibal instinct?
---
POPSMARTS!
#44 Posted: 14:57:28 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator

How did you do that I don't know how you convince some to become a canibal or was he born with a cannibal instinct?

Ever since we made him giant, he's been very hostile and gained the instinct himself. I'm always worried he's going to try and eat me one day!
---
#45 Posted: 15:12:02 01/11/2015

Ever since we made him giant, he's been very hostile and gained the instinct himself. I'm always worried he's going to try and eat me one day!

Don't worry, that won't happen. Remember? Free Ranger blew him to bits.
---
#46 Posted: 16:57:06 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator

Yes, I remember...you don't need to remind me of my set backs...
---
#47 Posted: 17:30:06 01/11/2015

Don't worry Cluck think about how your business is still open and successful and you still have customer.....yikes i'm hunger could use some spicy wings got any? *pulls out money
---
POPSMARTS!
#48 Posted: 19:34:24 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator

Don't worry Cluck think about how your business is still open and successful and you still have customer.....yikes i'm hunger could use some spicy wings got any? *pulls out money

Yes, as a matter of a fact, I DO have spicy wings! Would you like them with or without bones?
---
#49 Posted: 20:13:48 01/11/2015

Yes, as a matter of a fact, I DO have spicy wings! Would you like them with or without bones?

Without bones please thank you! *Gives gold
---
POPSMARTS!
#50 Posted: 21:11:59 01/11/2015
I'm sending Free Ranger, Jet Vac, Hoot Loop, Sonic Boom, Sunburn, and Stormblade to come steal all your chicken.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me