Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Flight Rising 14: Return of the Revenge!
First | Page 2 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24
Flight Rising 14: Return of the Revenge!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#51 Posted: 07:24:39 25/10/2015
I think I am level 8 in brewing, but nearing level 9. Again I think.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#52 Posted: 10:46:16 25/10/2015
anyone want
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#53 Posted: 13:10:57 25/10/2015
Colors are real pretty,but for some reason I just don't like Circuit on Skydancers, good luck selling tho.

Nest of Glimmer/Circuit hatched - No wildclaws,both green with extremely eyeburning tertiaries ._. Well at least if there's a Dominance push this week I can make some treasure, the ones I really want will be from that other nest I mentioned.

On Riot of Rot starting today, eh, I don't really like any of the skins, too much of a colorful mess,except maybe Lich Armor.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#54 Posted: 15:51:01 25/10/2015
i'm convinced that people on this site don't actually know what a fetish is

The skins are... uh, okay I guess? I really liked the Scavengers' Gear from last year, but there's nothing here that makes me want to spend all my money. Or any money at all, in fact.

Also the apparel looks really messy on some breeds (male Imperials for example). But the familiar makes up for it.

[User Posted Image]
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#55 Posted: 16:19:13 25/10/2015
@Darkrai: I was jokingly referring to the fact that tribal stuff (Both African and especially Native American) is sort of a fetish of mine smilie
#56 Posted: 16:29:54 25/10/2015
No worries, my comment was meant to be a bit of tongue-in-cheek. Although if you love birdskulls and tribal stuff so much, I'm almost afraid to see what you'd think of my clan's leader...

Posting these for sale because I really need them out of my lair before I feed everyone:

[User Posted Image]
Soil/Jungle/Swamp (12k)

[User Posted Image]

Coal/Splash/Thistle (10k)
#57 Posted: 16:51:53 25/10/2015
Quote: Darkrai Doll
No worries, my comment was meant to be a bit of tongue-in-cheek. Although if you love birdskulls and tribal stuff so much, I'm almost afraid to see what you'd think of my clan's leader...

My thoughts on your clan leader (That's Archdemon, right?) is basically, "yes".

Lol. In seriousness, it's actually pretty rad. If this is what you can do with dragon customization, I can't wait to play it!!!
#58 Posted: 18:16:24 25/10/2015

The skins are... uh, okay I guess? I really liked the Scavengers' Gear from last year, but there's nothing here that makes me want to spend all my money. Or any money at all, in fact.

Also the apparel looks really messy on some breeds (male Imperials for example). But the familiar makes up for it.

[User Posted Image]

Agreed. The Familiar convinced me that green can be a scary color. Also am I the only on that thinks the Familiar looks similar to Double from Skullgirls?

Not sure if to post the image was an okay idea. So here's a link to Double's sprite from the game.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#59 Posted: 18:25:03 25/10/2015
Kinda reminds me of her Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist palette, specifically. Or her Gehenna form, which is kinda too gross to post in a kids' forum,even if it's S&N.

To be fair Gehenna could easily pass for the Scarred Wasteland, maybe lacking some sunlight.
---
#60 Posted: 18:36:53 25/10/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Kinda reminds me of her Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist palette, specifically. Or her Gehenna form, which is kinda too gross to post in a kids' forum,even if it's S&N.

To be fair Gehenna could easily pass for the Scarred Wasteland, maybe lacking some sunlight.

Yeah, that we can agree on.
---
icon from Empoh
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#61 Posted: 23:24:59 25/10/2015
those sd babs have beautiful colors but i don't really like fac :U or cry for that matter

the accents for the festival this year are amazing though imo, super versatile
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#62 Posted: 00:14:21 26/10/2015
Welp it sure has been a while. Had to convert an entire page of food to feed my dragons. Anyway.

I love the new genes (they suck for brown tones but ah well), and I love the holiday apparel/familiar. I'm gonna get a bunch of them.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#63 Posted: 02:12:01 26/10/2015
Quote: Sky Airglow
he looks so evil, nice work with apparel there. :3

Thank you! smilie
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#64 Posted: 02:53:49 26/10/2015
[User Posted Image]

the accent i was hoping for
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#65 Posted: 20:03:41 26/10/2015
[User Posted Image]

plague grapeness cliche
#66 Posted: 21:22:56 26/10/2015
[User Posted Image]

derp.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#67 Posted: 21:42:36 26/10/2015
Which flight would you suggest to join? I'm deciding between lightning and light. Are there any real benefits or is it just for show?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#68 Posted: 21:49:22 26/10/2015
Mostly for show and lore.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#69 Posted: 04:34:11 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
Which flight would you suggest to join? I'm deciding between lightning and light. Are there any real benefits or is it just for show?

It's mostly for show. There's a set banner at the top of your profile, the dragons you breed will always have the specific eye color of your flight (though you can buy from other flights), and you have a forum available solely to the members of your flight. So... depends on the community of the forum if you are interested in participating in the forum.

I avoid it unless i have a specific reason not to, so I'm not sure on specifics, but I've heard Ice is notoriously toxic. But dem beautiful eyes.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#70 Posted: 05:16:33 27/10/2015
lightning has a decent community so i'd reccomend it
but avoid plague at all costs omg
#71 Posted: 07:58:28 27/10/2015
What about Arcane's community?
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#72 Posted: 08:26:07 27/10/2015
hey darkrai doll can i borrow a nest again to try and breed for that wildclaw lady i need

will provide a boon of fertility
---
self professed austGAYlian
#73 Posted: 10:47:40 27/10/2015
Arcane I heard is too crowded and you'd just get your topics lost in minutes. Wind and Lightning are usually said to have the better communities,since one is art/random chatting oriented and the other is reaaally close together for Dominance. Only what I know from the guides and the 'recommend me a flight' topic,though.

I also heard Nature is good at keeping IRL conversation but not sure about that.
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#74 Posted: 01:47:14 28/10/2015
lightning is good but only if ur involved w/ dom. i mean if u want to get involved w/ the community u need to be involved w/ dom in lightning but if u arent dom involved theyre gonna be indifferent about u
#75 Posted: 01:53:54 28/10/2015
in my experience, arcane tends to be really nice but yeah 'crowded' is accurate
#76 Posted: 06:36:25 28/10/2015
If Arcane is nice, then I wouldn't mind if it's a little crowded. Probably wouldn't be hard to make proper friends there.
#77 Posted: 20:41:50 28/10/2015
Hmm, what to do with those boring skeletal chimes?

[User Posted Image]

uhhh.... good enough

Quote: ReshiramForever
hey darkrai doll can i borrow a nest again to try and breed for that wildclaw lady i need

No probs, send them over. I might have to lend you one of my dragons if they miraculously get a 5-egg nest, though.
#78 Posted: 20:59:20 28/10/2015

No probs, send them over. I might have to lend you one of my dragons if they miraculously get a 5-egg nest, though.

that's fine, thank you!
---
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#79 Posted: 22:48:33 28/10/2015
I'm thinking about joining Flight Rising if I'm lucky enough to catch the next registration window and I can't decide what flight I'd be apart of if/when I do join

Is there much difference between them? Are there some that are betters than others? Or does it really not matter
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#80 Posted: 22:49:56 28/10/2015
Quote: Iceclaw
I'm thinking about joining Flight Rising if I'm lucky enough to catch the next registration window and I can't decide what flight I'd be apart of if/when I do join

Is there much difference between them? Are there some that are betters than others? Or does it really not matter

Depends on your taste of community and eye colors.
---
icon from Empoh
#81 Posted: 22:57:43 28/10/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100

Can you explain a bit on the community part?
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#82 Posted: 23:04:15 28/10/2015

Can you explain a bit on the community part?

Oh every element/flight has their own personal forums a Sale one and a chatter one. The communities differ depending on the flight. Like there's the dubstep loving lighting and etc. I honestly I can't say for most flights because I barely go on the forums.
---
icon from Empoh
#83 Posted: 01:35:03 29/10/2015
lightning loves dubstep?
time to switch flights
#84 Posted: 01:39:24 29/10/2015
wtf why'd the golden tundra dude get banned
#85 Posted: 02:11:41 29/10/2015
Nooo don't do it, that's one of the few times Hypnotic actually looks good
#86 Posted: 02:25:19 29/10/2015

wait what
---
#87 Posted: 02:35:12 29/10/2015

wait what

seconding this, what happened
#88 Posted: 02:37:38 29/10/2015
I looked on both of his blogs (frejlandt.tumblr.com and manojalpa.tumblr.com) and there's nothing about his being banned. His dragons are starving so it's been a while, apparently.

I don't know why he'd get banned, he moved all the disturbing stuff to his first tumblr sooo...

EDIT: Also this is the FR account if anyone's wondering
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:38:42 29/10/2015 by Darkrai Doll
#89 Posted: 02:52:51 29/10/2015
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
friendly reminder that arcane is a half decent flight

[User Posted Image]

also should i remove the hypnotic gene from this dragon

They call that a mic fall? Beowulf does it better.

Also don't remove the hypnotic on that dragon, it looks nice on him.
---
icon from Empoh
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#90 Posted: 04:38:24 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator

Shadow is superior flight.

Dragons you breed will only have a set-eye color based on your flight. Find one you find pretty. If you want to actually be a part of the community, unlike this dude, you should know each has a private forum and the community in each flight is rather different from each other.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#91 Posted: 07:35:27 29/10/2015
[User Posted Image]
make me rich tiny glimmer imp
---
#92 Posted: 07:54:20 29/10/2015

obligatory 'the flight i picked is the best for sure' comment

anywho, for the 'game' part (here be dragons) all the flight determines is the eye colour all dragons you breed will have, and what the banner for your lair/profile will look like. for the site itself, each flight has its own special forum and a special sales forum that only members of that flight can access.

as for communities, well, i dont tend to pay much attention to that so im probably not much help there but each flight runs off the general 'there are awesome people, and then there are those not so awesome people' thing. but aside from that i cant really say what each flight's community is like in great detail. sorry i cant be much help there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:00:31 29/10/2015 by IsisStormDragon
#93 Posted: 11:55:31 29/10/2015
i just now went through the new colours that are going to be released and...

we have blood. and they're adding 'sanguine'. sanguine means blood in latin.

what
#94 Posted: 23:17:42 29/10/2015
Oh every element/flight has their own personal forums a Sale one and a chatter one. The communities differ depending on the flight. Like there's the dubstep loving lighting and etc. I honestly I can't say for most flights because I barely go on the forums.

Quote: Seiki
Shadow is superior flight.

Dragons you breed will only have a set-eye color based on your flight. Find one you find pretty. If you want to actually be a part of the community, unlike this dude, you should know each has a private forum and the community in each flight is rather different from each other.

Quote: IsisStormDragon
obligatory 'the flight i picked is the best for sure' comment

anywho, for the 'game' part (here be dragons) all the flight determines is the eye colour all dragons you breed will have, and what the banner for your lair/profile will look like. for the site itself, each flight has its own special forum and a special sales forum that only members of that flight can access.

as for communities, well, i dont tend to pay much attention to that so im probably not much help there but each flight runs off the general 'there are awesome people, and then there are those not so awesome people' thing. but aside from that i cant really say what each flight's community is like in great detail. sorry i cant be much help there.

Ooh ok that clears up a lot, thanks !!
I think I've narrowed it down to Shadow or Arcane
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#95 Posted: 23:18:38 29/10/2015
Out of those two I would go with shadow.
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#96 Posted: 23:35:45 29/10/2015
Shadow it is.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#97 Posted: 04:08:35 30/10/2015
Swipp has KIDS!!

...I dunno, I liked the old interface better. Now you can't see the cute little wagon anymore.
#98 Posted: 04:09:44 30/10/2015
What?!?

*rushes off to go see*
First | Page 2 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me